...And Dance Like No One's Watching Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they got closer, the adults looked to be in their early thirties, accompanied by a boy about eight and a girl maybe six. They were too far away and at the wrong angle to actually see the naked Clare. That didn't make her feel any more comfortable.

"You think that woman gave him a blow job this morning?" Jenny asked, moving close enough to pinch Clare's right nipple. "Or maybe he ass fucked her last night. You'd like that wouldn't you, you filthy cum loving pig, to get fucked in your ass by a good looking guy like that."

Clare let out a low moan, Jenny's words adding to her growing need to cum.

"But I forgot...you like little kids don't you, you fucking pervert? I bet you want to lick that little girl's pussy, so tight, so smooth and bare," Jenny continued, bending forward to lick Clare's earlobe while twisting her nipple harder. "Or would you want to feel that's boy's little cock in your mouth and then lick his asshole while his Daddy fucks you? Where do you want his hard cock to cum inside you...your filthy cunt...or your tight asshole...or maybe your mouth and throat...you miserable slut?"

"My...my pussy...my filthy cunt...," Clare moaned lowly while jerking and rubbing her now hard and elongated clit faster, "fill me...with his...cum...oh god...yes...fuck me in my...cunt."

Jenny waved at the couple and they waved back before moving on and she turned to Clare.

"Cum now, slut, cum all over yourself," Jenny said lowly before getting in the car and driving back to the cottage with Clare fingering herself furiously through two body spanning climaxes.

Time went by quickly. They settled into comfortable patterns at both the cafe and the cottage. At the cafe, Clare was unquestionably in charge. Starting on the way home, with Clare stripping of her clothes as soon as they left the parking lot, Jenny was in complete control. Without an internet connection at the cottage, they had to experiment without much guidance. Clare would spend an entire evening getting Jenny off with her hands and mouth and the toys. Jenny found it very arousing to tie Clare down and force her to have one orgasm after another, using the various toys in her cunt and asshole and on her little boy clit, especially the Magic Wand.

It turned out they both had reasonably light periods that started and ended within hours of one another. Clare was always most horny at the height of her period while Jenny, just before she started. Neither objected to period play. While she dangled the threat in front of Clare a number of times, she never did have Alfie come to the cottage.

They had been there about six weeks when Clare informed Jenny over lunch that they needed some things they could only get from Harry. As a result the two of them would leave after the lunch rush on Friday and drive back home and return on Sunday evening. She assured Jenny that Alfie and the others could handle the reduced weekend work load just fine.

"And the best part," Clare leaned forward to whisper conspiratorially in Jenny's ear, "is my parents are just dying for us to stay with them the whole time."


12