Pine Grove Experiment: The Harkins

Story Info
Military aphrodisiac causes family to fuck uncontrollably.
20.7k words
4.6
110.9k
189
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pine Grove is mostly like every other city of its size, stuck somewhere in limbo between "large rural town" and "small city". The only feature that distinguishes it from all the others across the US is the military research station, which sits on the south of the town. Officially, its purpose is to monitor communications from all branches of the US Military. But among the civilian population of Pine Grove, speculation proclaims the site is responsible for everything from experimental weaponry to biological warfare development to (of course) alien autopsies and mind control.

Todd Harkin passed the conspicuously nondescript turnoff to the base on his way into town. Yes, after a hot 6 hour drive, he'd finally be back home in less than 10 minutes now. Then it would be time for three whole months of relaxing, drinking with friends, and his Mom's cooking. After another whole year of living and eating on a college student's budget, the home cooked meals were what Todd was looking forward to the most of all.

The Harkin family home is a two-storey, four bedroom house in Pine Grove's slightly-above-middle-class neighborhood. In a bigger city, it would cost a fortune and the family who lived there would probably have a maid and maybe even a gardener. But the Harkin family bought at the right time, and where nowhere near wealthy enough to afford a maid. Todd's father Patrick is an accountant, his mother Louisa is a high school teacher, his sister Jodie is a hairdresser, and his grandparents June and John had moved in (rent-free, of course) when Todd was 14.

Todd finally pulled his beat-up old station wagon into the driveway and killed the headlights. Stepping out of the car, relishing the feeling of being able to stretch his legs again. His Dad welcomed him inside and helped him with the few bags he brought back - everything else stayed in the dorm's storage until next year. They shook hands and conversed about the drive - it was good, traffic a bit heavy in parts, and yeah it was hot out. Inside, his Mom and grandparents welcomed him home, but his sister was out with her boyfriend so wouldn't be joining them for dinner.

Todd absolutely devoured the spaghetti dish his Mom had made in honor of his homecoming. Just one more year of college to go and he'd be out in "the real world" and he'd have to cook his own meals, Patrick reminded/threatened.

"Yeah, but until then I'm gonna make the most of the free food and board," Todd joked.

After dinner, Todd unpacked his things, said goodnight to his family - yeah, the drive really took it out of me - and dicked around on his laptop, gaming and chatting and YouTubeing, in his room until his usual bedtime of 1am. It wasn't like he was avoiding his family, necessarily - his was just not the type of family that spend all their time hanging out together.

11:30am seemed like as good a time to get out of bed as any. Patrick and Jodie were already at work, and Todd's grandparents had gone out for the day, likely hanging out with their group of fellow retirees. So Louisa was the only one around to greet Todd when he came downstairs for something that resembled breakfast.

"Well! Morning, sleepyhead," Louisa chirped from the kitchen. "Seems like you caught up on sleep, at least." Todd's Mom was hidden behind the fridge door, with shopping bags strewn around the floor behind her.

"Hey, Mom. Yeah, pretty good sleep." He was wearing his boxer shorts and no shirt, his lean physique on display with nobody to appreciate it. He stared blankly at the kitchen floor for a while, trying to wake enough to remember how to make cereal.

"Sit down; I can fix up something for you once I finish putting the groceries away."

"Hell, I'm not gonna say no to that." He took a chair at the table and checked up on his Twitter feed while waiting for his breakfast.

"Oh, and I went by that local, organic-y grocer this morning, too." Louisa emerged from the fridge with a plastic bag full of large oranges. "Thought we could have freshly squeezed juice for a change. What do you think?"

"Hmm?" Todd looked up. "Oh, sure. Sounds great, actually. Thanks, Mom." He smiled.

She nodded and flashed a small smile in return, then set about gathering the jug and orange juicer. It was so nice having the whole family back under one roof again. It was only a matter of time before Jodie will be moving in with Steven, and Todd would be finished college in a year, headed for Lord knows where. She was determined to make the most of it this time, before it was too late.

Louisa's new air freshener silently sprayed a burst of lavender-scented aerosol into the room. Louisa loved lavender, and when she saw the stall out the front of the supermarket was giving away free automatic air-fresheners, there was no way she was going home without one. Slicing up the oranges, she asked, "So, have you seen your little sister yet?"

"Nah, haven't seen her yet. But I think I heard her get home, maybe." Now he was starting to feel guilty about being so antisocial after dinner. He knew how much his Mom loved it when he hung out with his sister, even if all they really did was exchange banter and quotes from their favorite movies.

Todd stood up. "Okay, I'm gonna get some cereal while you're working on the juice. Starting to feel bad over here."

Louisa dutifully made space for Todd to get his favorite bowl and started juicing the oranges while he filled the bowl with a ridiculous amount of Froot Loops. But she bit her tongue. He was studying to be a sports physician, for crying out loud! He knows about good nutrition; just let him have his fun while he's on summer vacation.

Louisa kept the small talk coming as she worked on the juice. "Have you heard from any of your friends in town? Catching up with them this week?"

He frowned at his phone, and sighed. "Nah, they've all bailed. By some massive coincidence, everyone's got some kind of 'family thing' this week." His tone made it readily apparent he was not convinced.

"It's just one week," Louisa tried to console him. "They're not going to be busy with family all summer, right?"

Todd muttered a halfhearted grunt of agreement. He was more than halfway through his Froot Loops by the time Louisa had finished squeezing the half-dozen oranges it took to fill up the jug. She poured two glasses and put a few ice cubes in each glass. The cubes immediately split in the warm juice, making little cracking noises in the glass.

The juice looked too perfect - like something out of a commercial. Just the right amount of pulp, a bit of froth at the top, ice cubes dancing and clinking around together.

Louisa sat down across from her son and took a sip. "Oh wow! They're, like, super sweet - much better than the ones you get at the supermarket." A fresh, cold OJ on a hot summer's morning - what could be better?

Todd took a gulp and agreed. "I used to think all that crap about 'buying local because it's better' was just marketing hype, but if this is what they're growing here? Maybe they have a point."

Louisa fanned the top of her sundress. "I can't believe how warm it is already. Today's gonna be a scorcher."

Todd shrugged. "I'm okay for now. And so long as we stay inside with the AC, it can't really touch us."

"Sure, it might be okay for you to get around like that, but some of us don't have that luxury," she chuckled into her juice, which was sadly almost gone.

Todd slammed down the rest of his juice, then slurped the rest of the milk out of his bowl. "Well, let me get out of your hair so you can undress for the weather too, if you want." He stood up and rinsed his bowl at the sink. He frowned. What had made him say that? It was almost like he was flirting with his own mother.

"Hell, why wait?" Louisa laughed, then clapped her hands over her mouth, instantly blushing. "Oh gosh, I'm sorry."

Todd waved it away with his hands. He didn't want to think too much about the weird energy they were both putting out. "Don't worry about it. We're both adults, we can joke around sometimes, right?"

Louisa pulled a face of reluctant agreement.

Still...this was getting a bit weird for Todd. Better make a retreat before someone goes too far. "Anyway, I'm gonna watch a movie on the big TV if that's cool?" That was rhetorical. He was already heading to the door.

"Knock yourself out, honey. I'd better finish putting away the rest of the shopping." She was relieved to not get an offer of assistance from her son. Her son, who was definitely no longer a boy. And based on how many girlfriends he'd had, and how objectively handsome he was, definitely no longer a virgin.

Lord, what's he doing walking around in nothing but his boxers, anyway? One missed button, and he'd be exposed. His manhood would be out. In front of his own mother! Goodness, could you imagine? And how it must've grown since she'd seen it last. And how many girls had seen it? And enjoyed it? All those college sluts. How unfair that they'd get to see his full-grown glory, and not Louisa. His hard-working, loving, diligent mother. Happily married Louisa, who never did anything for herself. Why shouldn't she be allowed to take that boy - that man - and enjoy all the pleasures that a young lover promises?

The fridge alarm was an unexpected and highly unwelcome intrusion from reality. How long had she been standing here, thinking those impure thoughts? Invasive, sinful thoughts. She slammed the fridge shut. The cold items were all away now. The pantry items would have to wait. There were more important matters to attend to first. Louisa walked into the living room, full of determination.

Todd was laying on the couch, looking at the TV but couldn't focus on the movie. His mind was swimming with thoughts of his mother and it was confusing the hell out of him. She was a chubby, middle-aged woman. And - more importantly - she was his mother. Why couldn't he get the image of her cleavage in that sundress out of his mind? And why was he so fucking hard?

When his Mom appeared in the doorway, he knew he should've tried to hide his erection. He should've crossed his legs, raised a knee or something. But he couldn't. Something compelled him to stand up. His eyes locked on his mother. The cotton of his boxers stretched into a tent, broadcasting his erection to his Mom.

Louisa watched her son standing up at the sight of her. Saw his erection, taunting her. Tempting her. She was compelled to look at it; to ogle it. She was drawn to it. She approached him wordlessly. "Todd, I think-"

"-we need to fuck," he finished. Todd walked towards his mother, who had the same burning, crazed look in her eyes as he felt in his own. There was no explanation for what he felt, let alone how he knew she felt the same. It was beyond primal, beyond instinct. He pulled his shorts down, exposing himself to his mother for the first time since childhood.

Louisa's eyes were focused on nothing but the thick, uncut dick that was now uncovered and staring up at her. Precum already pooled at the tip of his foreskin, threatening to drip at any moment. Her son's cock was much thicker than her husband's. And with his pubic hair trimmed so short, it looked so much longer as well.

"What are we doing?" Louisa asked as she unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing a white bra and bone-colored panties that weren't quite granny panties, but they were close. A patch of dampness advertised her raging lust.

"I have no fucking idea. This is so wrong." He unhooked her bra without issue. She helped him remove it, spilling her D cups. He immediately grabbed them with both hands and squeezed them rhythmically. He'd never felt tits so large before - all the girls he'd slept with were slim and petite; lucky to be bigger than B cups. He marveled at how soft they felt, how his fingers sunk into his Mom's warm, springy, slightly saggy flesh.

"Feels good, honey." Louisa worked her damp panties down from her hips until gravity took over and pulled them down to the soft floor. She grabbed her son's erection and started stroking it eagerly. "You're so damn big now," she moaned with awe.

She guided him to the couch, where he lay back down. She climbed on top of him. He looked up at his curvy Mom, her large tits, her round belly, her trimmed bush. Until this morning, he'd always thought she was a plain, unremarkable-looking woman. Her bottle-blond hair was starting to show the roots, she had stretch marks on her belly and ass cheeks, and she never wore makeup apart from the occasional lipstick. But now, her moist pussy mere inches away from his hard cock, he knew that his mother was the most incredibly sexy creature that had ever walked the earth. He had to have her. Now.

He grabbed her soft, fleshy ass and lifted her up and slid down the couch until he was pressing against her entrance. He didn't need to wait for permission. Louisa drove her hips down, impaling herself on her eldest child's massive erection.

It was the second cock she'd ever welcomed into her body, and it felt so much better than Patrick's. She felt it filling her insides, spreading her lips and her inner walls in a way that her husband never quite did.

Todd watched his cock disappear into the woman who birthed him. Felt it slide effortlessly into the warm, wet hole he'd emerged from 22 years ago. His Mom's vagina wasn't as tight as the young girls he'd fucked, but it was more...comfortable. Like coming home after a long vacation. He groaned with pleasure when Louisa started rocking her hips, moving herself on his cock. He squeezed her ass harder and started thrusting in return.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "You feel so good, baby. So thick." She held her tits, squeezing them while she rode her son's dick.

"You're so fucking wet, Mom." He sped up his thrusts, driving himself deeper and harder into his Mom's hairy pussy.

"Oh God, oh yes," Louisa sighed. "That's it, baby. Fuck your Momma hard."

Todd had never heard her say anything worse than "damn" or "hell" before. Apart from everything else, that was so unlike his Mom. If he'd not been so consumed by lust, he probably would've been concerned. But he was balls-deep, fucking her just like they both so clearly wanted, so he let her unexpected cursing slide.

Todd sat up and took Louisa's left nipple into his mouth and started sucking it furiously. Pulling the nipple into his mouth, running his tongue all over it, savoring the taste of her skin. Todd and Jodie were both bottle-fed, so this was the first time Louisa had felt her son's mouth on her teat. She put a hand on the back of his head, holding him close to her chest, encouraging him to get his fill of her tits.

They moaned together, lost in passion and pleasure. The movie continued to play, drowned out by the sound of their incestuous actions. Bodies thrusting together, mother and son shedding their humanity and becoming nothing but carnal lovers.

After servicing both of Louisa's nipples for a few minutes apiece, Todd lay back down and started rubbing his thumb over his mother's clit while they fucked.

"Oh fuuuck," she groaned with appreciation. "Harder!" She leaned back to give him a better angle of approach.

Todd obeyed, pressing his thumb into her clit harder while he rubbed faster. He slowed his thrusts down so he could better concentrate on bringing his mother to orgasm.

Louisa picked up her son's slack, fucking him as fast as she could manage. Her soft, chubby body slammed into his hard, lean body with loud, wet smacks. Todd's thumb was getting her closer by the second. Sex had never been this intensely pleasurable, not even when she was a newlywed.

Soon, Louisa was panting and squealing faster, moments away from cumming on her son's meaty dick. "Fuckin' cum for me, Mom," Todd cheered.

Louisa shuddered and squealed without a trace of self-consciousness. She fully surrendered to the all-consuming orgasm that enveloped her. Her pussy was convulsing around Todd's thick cock, her stomach twitching, her nipples were hard, and redness spread from her chest up to her cheeks. Her mouth was open and moaning constantly. All the while, she bounced on her son's dick, hard and fast.

Todd watched his orgasming mother, felt her clenching his cock, and felt his cock somehow get even harder. "Oh shit, Mom," he moaned with admiration.

"Don't fucking stop," Louisa demanded. "Keep fucking Momma. Keep pounding Momma's cunt." She leaned forward and kissed him deeply on his open mouth.

Todd followed his instructions dutifully. He grabbed onto his Mom's wide hips and held her in place while he pounded her pussy wildly. He moaned into her mouth, sucking on her probing tongue.

Louisa squeezed her pussy, tightening against Todd's tireless manhood. She ran her fingers lovingly through his fine hair. Light brown, like her natural color. She moaned and gasped for breath while he fucked her like their lives depended on it.

Barely a minute later, he broke their kiss to announce, "I'm gonna cum!"

"That's it, baby. You cum for your Mom. Give it to me, fuck me till you burst," she cooed.

"Nnnnngh, fuck! Oh Mom, oh Mom," he grunted. At the same time, he pulled her down onto his cock, thrusting himself upwards as deep as he could. His cock exploded, pumping rope after rope into his Mom's welcoming pussy. Spraying her insides with his seed.

"That's my boy," Louisa smiled. "Good boy." She kissed him again, softly and less hungrily than before.

Todd caressed his mother's back, hugging her body tightly against his. They lay that way - her on top of him, foreheads touching, in each other's arms - until they both caught their breath.

"Oooh fuck," Todd sighed. "That was so good. But..."

"But, where did that come from? One minute, we were talking normally, and the next..."

"We were fucking like animals. I have no idea." He paused. "Hey, Mom?"

"Mmm?"

"Um, what happens now?"

She sat up. He was still inside her. "First, not a word of this to anybody. At least, not until we work out what happened."

"Obviously." His mother was right, and this was a serious subject, but Todd couldn't help but ogle her big beautiful breasts. He reached up to grab them.

Louisa pressed his hands into her boobs, holding her hands over his. She welcomed his enthusiastic tit squeezing. "And we should keep an eye on everyone else in the house, see if they start acting the same way. It could be something we ate, something in the water..."

"Good thinking," Todd agreed. Could it have been the orange juice? He made a mental note to ask later; now, however, he was too busy enjoying the feeling of his Mom's tits. He felt himself starting to grow hard again. He started rocking his hips slowly.

"Again, already?" Louisa smiled. "I'm glad teachers have summer vacation." She joined her son, rocking her hips, feeling him growing inside her.

This time, the urgency was gone. The ferocity had now given way to a slower, more intimate kind of lust. This time, they'd be able to enjoy each other's bodies properly.

"Your pussy feels amazing, Mom. And you look so good with your son's dick inside you," Todd informed her.

"And your big, thick cock feels so good inside Mom's pussy," Louisa concurred. She'd never been one for dirty talk before. The most severe effects of the aphrodisiac or whatever might've worn off, but it was still making her act in ways she never would normally. And the other strange thing? She didn't care. All she wanted was this cock she was riding.

Todd watched his cock sliding in and out of his Mom's wet and hairy pussy. She wasn't tight like girls his own age, but it was so much better in every other way. God, how could it feel so good at her age, especially after pushing two kids out of it? The mystery only made it hotter. He could tell he was in danger of getting addicted to his Mom's vagina, and that was just fine.