And He Called It Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

Earl was in Reading, Pennsylvania and headed west in his rental car by one o'clock and he had to find Darren and Liz Paulson and sell his story. What he knew about them was, both of them were laid off and living on meager funds. He knew they were virgins by Melvin's definition, so that was going to require a whole different sales tactic, and he estimated he had a fifty percent chance of succeeding at best. They were thirty, which was just within their requirements of thirty to forty years of age, and he was told that Liz was a very nice looking woman. That was good and bad, because they had to have a mix of people. Some a little overweight, some skinny. Some attractive, but the average looking couple was what he needed most to complete his mix of guests. A nice ass was okay and even good breasts, but not both on the same woman. Guys were less of an issue, but he didn't want any Adonis types at all or weight lifters or men covered with black hair from neck to knees. They all had to be mainstream couples.

He found their street and looked at the clock on the dashboard. Just five thirty, so he wandered around and then parked not far from their house and picked at paperwork on his open briefcase. He went on line and sent a progress report to Melvin and then shut down and checked the time again. Six o'clock. He was going to risk catching them at dinner and just maybe he could turn that to his advantage. He kept his first name and when the door opened he said, "Hello, I'm Earl Greentree and I'm so sorry to bother you at the dinner hour."

"That's okay, what is it you sell Mr. Greentree?"

"Oh I don't sell anything at all. I was given your name by an anonymous friend of yours."

"Who might that be?"

"I really don't know because like I said, they sent it anonymously. But the note says that both of you are unemployed right now. They also told me that you two were fantastic people that didn't deserve to be struggling so hard right now. Miss...sorry, Liz, they advised me that you are very attractive and I have to say they missed that mark because you are far better than simplyattractive. Okay, now you're wondering what kind of bull I'm pushing with all of the flowery words, but I promise you that I mean you no harm whatsoever, and in fact it's by my discretion that I can make a decision. Have either of you ever been to the tropics?"

Both of them laughed and said, "You just said we were unemployed so that should answer your question. Look, forgive us for not inviting you in, but there's nothing that we have for you or can do for you Mr..."

"Greentree."

"Right."

"I understand completely. Okay, let me think how I can convince you that I'm here to make your lives much better, and no I'm not talking about bogus schemes of any kind. I'm talking about a two week vacation in the tropics and you don't have to pay a cent to anybody at any time for anything. You can leave your cash and credit cards home if you choose, because you will have no need for them. At the end of your two week vacation you will be flown by private jet back here and you just drive home from the airport. It's that simple."

"Mister, people don't go around passing out hugely expensive vacations to people like us. We don't enter contests and we hang up on anybody trying to pedal anything. If we need something we pay cash for it, and believe me, that seldom happens except for groceries."

"Okay, I'll make you a deal. Tell me where there is an expensive restaurant within ten or so miles from here and I'll treat both of you to dinner complete with wine or whatever you choose. We can talk and I can show you some things that just might convince you that I'm who and what I say I am. By the way, the cash value for this trip is well in excess of ten thousand dollars. I say that just to give you an idea of just how posh this trip would be for you."

When they finally agreed, Earl quietly sighed in relief and they were soon dining and sipping beverages of their choosing. "Liz, Darren, here is a photo of the island from the air and I apologize for the quality, but I took that myself on my way up here."

"We don't understand why this is happening so we're very suspicious."

"Good for you. Okay, while we order and consume some decadent food, I'll give you a full explanation." Then he more or less told the truth as he explained about the research and his rich mentor and boss. Up until then he had played pretty loose with the truth, but he could feel them weakening and he didn't want to go back and try to undo the damages that lies can do. He didn't talk fast and he welcomed questions of which there were many, but in the end they said okay until he told them about the nudity.

"Oh god Mr. Greentree, I don't think I could undress in front of strangers."

"I understand. That's a big thing to think about so...okay, do you have close friends that you could get with and explain this to them? Then you could undress for them, people you know and trust, and that would give you an idea of if you could go through with it and go to the tropics for two full weeks."

She looked at him and her hands were trembling as she touched Darren's arm and said, "How about Allie and Martin?"

"Do you think you could do that?"

"I really don't know, but I'd like to try. At least they would understand why we want to undress in front of them."

"Maybe this will help. Tell me about Martin and Allie."

"They're just a regular couple, a lot like us in fact except they aren't broke."

What does Allie look like Darren?"

"Oh...brown hair that's on the short side, about Liz's size, but a smaller butt," and he smiled at his wife.

"He's right I'm afraid."

"She's a happy person and little seems to drag her down for long. They don't drink much at all so they're not into the party scene."

"How do you think they'd handle seeing you two naked?"

"That I don't know...no they'd probably freak but probably better than us seeing them naked."

"Hmmm. Okay, I'm going to do something that I've never done before and for good reason, but try this. If the four of you can be naked in front of each other, I'll extend the same offer to them. Two weeks on the private island."

"Oh my god Darren, we have to talk to them."

"Here's my only problem. I can stay here through tomorrow, but tomorrow night we have to talk about specifics and I have to see the four of you naked. If we can get past that, we'll be on our way to completing this adventure."

"You have to see us naked?"

"Yes, because if you can't do that, I wouldn't think you two couples would be right for our research."

"We have to decide by tomorrow night?"

"I'm sorry but yes. I'll leave you with a list of all of the amenities that you could enjoy whenever you want and you can talk about all of those with your friends."

"Wow, is this going to be wild. So what do we do now?"

"Here's the paper I mentioned and you keep the picture of the island to show them. Talk among yourselves and then I'll meet the four of you here tomorrow night at six. If you decide to go I'll send you four back to this restaurant, but sadly, I must be on a plane to Kentucky." That wasn't true either, because he had another couple in the area to see and then he'd be off to Kentucky for his last stop.

As soon as Earl left, Liz couldn't call Allie and Martin fast enough, and just told them to get over to their house as fast as they could. Liz was so fired up that she was talking so rapidly that they had to remind her to slow down so they could understand her.

Allie was staring at Liz as she said, "So are you serious? The four of us have to get naked, not just in front of each other, but in front of him too?"

"That's right."

"This is weird."

"It is, but damn it do we want to risk losing a hugely expensive two week vacation together? And remember the spa and the ocean and the...all of those things and more."

"I sure don't want to risk losing it either, but....then she looked at Martin and said, "Of course he's eager to see you naked so that part is no problem."

"And Darren said the same thing about you Allie."

"Do you realize that we have to do that tonight to see if we can even go through with it?"

"Okay," Darren said while smiling at Allie.

"Here's what we can do," Liz said." "Let's strip to our underwear and sit around and talk like that. We'll ease into this craziness."

"I like that," and Allie was first by taking off her blouse as Martin and Darren watched her. Just that fairly mild event made it obvious that the guys were hard and that rattled both women. That simple introduction to what lay ahead for them had the four of them wondering if they could even go through with it.

But on they went. Liz removing her top and they guys pulling their shirts off and tossing them aside. Then it was decided that they would all take off their pants or shorts at the same time and then stop for awhile. Now two hard cocks were so easy to see that the women were caught many times stealing glances at them. Allie straightened up and said, "That wasn't so hard, and she looked at Darren's cock and they shared a weak smile. They did talk about the possible vacation of a lifetime, but more and more they stared at each other and before long they weren't being at all discrete about that.

It was fairly late before the women got up the courage to be naked in front of their friends. Then it was stare and feel embarrassed and awkward again. "Oh god Allie," Liz said, "I can't believe we're doing this and we have to do it again tomorrow and in front of Earl. How in the world am I going to survive him staring at me."

"Force yourself so we can go to the tropics for free."

"If this turns out to be phony I'm going to be so mad I'm going to hurt the guy."

"He won't stand a chance because we'll all hurt him."

The four of them made it through the day, but when it was time for Earl to arrive they were once again basket cases. The guys were handling it better and in fact they were teasing the women as they waited.

Earl was only a few minutes late, and as usual he came in with a smile. Good evening," and then looking at Allie and Martin he said "I'm Earl Greentree," and he held out his hand. "I'm going to assume that Liz and Darren have explained everything to you, and that all of you have studied the paper I left with you. With that said, do you four want to sign up for a fantastic vacation?"

"Yes, all of us do," and it was Darren speaking for all of them.

"That's great. Okay, so I'm sure you remember what I said had to happen so why don't all of you strip naked while I watch."

Earl heard first Liz said, "Oh god," and then like an echo, Allie said the same thing, but they forced themselves to take everything off and Earl made it a point to stare at all of them but especially the women. "Liz, would you step over here for me for just a second." Her face was glowing and the last thing she wanted to do was get close to him, but they'd gone too far to back out. He reached out and his hand rested on her hip as he said, "Yes, you are very sexy and you'll do great. Now turn toward me." She looked at him but then looked away as he stared between her legs and then up to her breasts. "Very nice Liz and thank you. Allie, you next please. What I'm doing is testing you to see how well you'll be able to do once you're on the island. "Nice Allie, now face away from me and bend way over for me." He didn't touch her, but just the idea that he was staring at her anus and her pussy lips as Martin watched her, had his heart racing and his body half trembling. "Very nice Allie and thank you. Your body is designed for lovemaking and pleasing your man. Okay then," and he stood up and pulled forms from his briefcase. "Please study these forms carefully and answer all of the questions honestly and completely. Once you're satisfied with what you've read and written, sign and date it where indicated and then I'll sign below you."

All of them were silent as they studied the paper work and Earl continued to appreciate the naked women in front of him. Then Martin said, "Wait a second, we'll all be naked for two weeks?"

"Yes, and that's why it was essential that you be able to be naked for me and to follow my simple instructions. You'll still have your vacation, the sandy beach and the ocean. You'll have all of the sweet extras that were listed on the other form. In other words, nothing changes except you'll have no need to pack clothes. You'll have most of the day to visit with the others on the plane before you undress on the island and that will help you to adjust." None of them bothered to read the bottom line about being separated for the duration of the vacation. In fact they skipped over quite a lot before they signed and dated the forms and handed them back to him. "Wonderful, now in a couple of days you'll get an email with all of the details you might need. There will be no contact information in the email so be sure you read it thoroughly and follow the directions. It's simple and straightforward and all of you will end up having a fantastic life altering experience."

Chapter Four

Kentucky would be his last stop and he was feeling good. For the first time all of the cottages would be full, and in fact, if one of the couples didn't drop out at the last minute he'd have one couple too many and he wasn't sure how he'd handle that.

Kyle and Lacey was his last couple to interview. He decided that since he could well end up with too many people he was going to play it pretty straight. "Good evening, I'm Earl Lovegood, and thanks to my very good luck I was led to you and your wife Lacey. I'm going to tell you quickly why I'm at your door before you close it on me and you lose the chance for an amazing and totally free vacation."

"Oh come on buddy, free vacation my ass, you're selling condos or something."

"I am selling nothing, I'm doing exactly what I just said. The vacation is on a private tropical island that does research on men and women in the thirty to forty year old range." He pulled out his list of things that the island offered and he added, "All of this and much more is free. No tax, no tips, no booking fees, nothing of value would change hands in either direction. You would fly on a private jet and then ferry out to the island, and for two full weeks you would enjoy everything you can imagine. We monitor interactions between people and record data. Each evening, after a very sumptuous meal you would fill out a questionnaire that would take on the order of five minutes. That questionnaire and our observations are what drive us to offer you this once in a lifetime opportunity."

"So for simply allowing somebody to watch us and we fill out a simple damn form you spend a ton of money on us."

"That's exactly right."

"Let me get Lacey, she's the smart one." He didn't just call to her, it was more like he bellowed. She came in saying, "Kyle, I'm sure they heard you all the way down to Berea. So what do you want?"

"Talk to this joker about a free vacation," and he walked away.

"I'm Earl Lovegood Lacey, and as I was just telling your husband, the vacation is indeed totally free. I also told him that nothing of value would change hands in either direction at any time, and that's spelled out in the form that we both sign. Our mission is simply to gather data on relationships of couples your age. You'd fill out a short questionnaire every evening after dinner and the rest of the time is yours to do as you wish. Wade in the warm ocean, walk the beach or sun. Go to the spa as often as you want, eat wonderful meals prepared by very good chefs and enjoy drinks mixed by our own highly skilled bartenders. Once on the island you're there for two weeks because the ferry leaves and won't be back until the second Sunday morning. You will fly on a private jet and will return the same way." He pulled out his form and said, "This is a partial list of the amenities on the island."

"My god Earl, this is impressive, but I'm looking for the catch."

"I understand and I applaud you for that. Would you be willing to fill out a short questionnaire for me? It would help me a lot to focus my presentation to you. I'm not going to be flowery because I don't need to be. The island sells itself and the vacation is worth well in excess of ten grand."

"Holy sh... really?"

"Really."

"Come in and let me look at your questionnaire."

He handed it to her before she even sat down at the table and said, "Go ahead and sit Earl while I look at this."

"Thank you. You will notice almost immediately that it gets into very personal and intimate areas, but also notice there's no place for your name or address. We aren't interested in that data."

"Damn Earl, this really is personal. How often do I enjoy sex? Honey I enjoy it every time," and she laughed. Do I use vibrators? Damn honey. Okay, let me go talk to loud mouth and see if he'll fill one out too."

She was gone for quite a few minutes, but then came back and said, "Okay, give me one for him." Earl handed her the form for males and she disappeared again, but for just a minute. When she came back she started jotting things down and checking boxes as she said, "You'll know more about me than my gynecologist or even a therapist if I had one."

She put her pen down and handed it back to him and watched as he studied it. "Oh yes Lacey, you would be a great asset to our research." She was reading down the list of things offered at the island and he said, "That's a partial list. There are other things that you'll discover as you move about the area, but that will give you an idea."

"This is amazing. So we don't take money with us even."

"That's right. You wouldn't even need your billfold if you didn't want to take it."

"That would feel very bizarre to travel that...naked."

"Oh yes and about that. Once on the island you'll relinquish your garments and stay naked for the full two weeks."

"I'd do what?"

"Yes. That strips away, pardon the pun, all but the real you. With clothing out of the mix, you and the other guests will all be on equal ground. You can't be pretentious when you're naked. It just doesn't work very well."

"I better go tell Kyle that little tidbit of news." She was back a few minutes later and said, "I should have known. He puffed up his chest and said the women would love to see him. Can you believe that ass? Okay so we're naked for two weeks. What else don't I know?"

"This is the big one Lacey. You and Kyle will be staying in different complexes and won't see each other until you depart that Sunday morning."

"No way, really? I love it, oh damn wait until I tell him that part. Are there any other surprises?"

"No other surprises."

She almost ran out back and was back again a few minutes later. "Whatever we have to do we'll do it."

"All you have to do is strip naked for me so I'll know that you really can be naked around others for two weeks."

"Now?"

"Yes, I'm leaving this evening yet I'm afraid."

"Okay," and he sat there and watched her reveal herself to him. His eyes went to her vulva and he stared for a second.

"Forgive my rudeness Lacey, but your features make my head spin."

"Wow, thanks Earl baby. Will I see you on the island?"

"It's hard to say, but it's possible."

Will you be naked?"

"Oh yes, everybody is naked on the island when we have guests."

"So you strip for me then so I can get used to this crazy idea."

"It would be my pleasure." Moments later she was the one staring between his legs. "Damn Earl, is that all you or are you carrying some for a friend?"

He smiled and held his cock in his hand and said, "This is all me."

"How the hell big are you lover?"

"Just over ten inches hard."

"I'm almost speechless. Damn, I hope I see you at some point."