And He Called It Research

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope we see each other too Lacey." He knew he wouldn't, because the only staff to interact with the guests was the cooks, maids and other assistants like the staff at the spa.

Lacey would see his cock in her mind for a long time though. Even half soft it was larger than Kyle's and probably larger than any cock she had ever seen.

With Lacey and Kyle in the line up it was time for Earl to head back to the island. This was by far the best he'd ever done. He'd had episodes where he would be signing people up the evening before the flight was scheduled.

Chapter Five

The next thirty days passed slowly for all of the guests as they waited to go to their island paradise for two weeks. For some there was that element of dread; that shedding of clothes right there in front of however many total strangers. For some that wasn't as much of an issue as being separated from their spouse. And for some of the guys, they would get an erection just thinking about seeing naked women that they didn't even know.

Then there was a problem that Liz finally verbalized. "Darren, we're all going to be teased and tempted on the island. How are we going to be faithful to each other?"

"We just will that's all. Hell, I can go without sex for a couple of weeks."

"Even though you'll be surrounded with naked women?"

"Okay, so it will be tough, but we are adults after all."

"I talked to Allie and we think we should all keep a journal of what we experience while we're there."

"Yes, and be totally honest with what we put down, no games and no lies."

"I agree. I really hope you don't succumb, but if you do then we'll have to find a way to mend those fences."

He smiled and said, "Oh, and what about you? Are you immune to temptation?"

"Of course not, but it's different with women."

"I hope you're right."

For Lacey and Kyle it was a little more to the point. "Damn it Lacey, try to keep your knees together for two weeks okay? I'm not going to be there to see to your needs you know."

"Yes, I do remember that detail," and she turned away as she smiled and said, "And what about you stud? Will you keep your pecker under control?"

"Hell yeah, I've seen a lot of naked women in my life."

"With a couple of minor details slightly altered she said, "Kyle, did I ever tell you about the time that I saw a guy with an eleven inch cock?"

"Bull shit, those are just stories."

"I didn't say I read about it, I said I saw it"

"Did you keep your knees together that time?"

"Of course I did. I'm not in the habit of getting supine for just any guy. But I have to tell you, it wasn't easy to keep my hands off of him."

Wayne and Lila, a couple that Earl had enlisted many weeks earlier were going over the list of things they wanted to experience on the island, but Lila said, "Honey, this whole nudity thing is going to be awful for me. I can't just stroll around pretending I have clothes on. How am I going to deal with that for two whole weeks?"

"I know you're doing this for me honey and I love you for it. Look just tell your roommate that you are a very private person and that's why you're not being overly sociable."

"That will help, but I want to walk on the beach and other things."

"Well only one person will see you naked at the spa, so there's something else you can do."

"I guess I'll just have to do my best to stay away from groups of people."

"There you go. Watch movies in the dayroom too."

"Right. Okay, I'll make it work somehow. The fact that I'm skinny will keep some of the people away."

"Don't count on that, because you have the sweetest ass in the world."

"Thank you, but my breasts are small."

"So what? I for one like your breasts."

"Wayne, how do you think it will be for you?"

At some point leading up to the flight, almost everybody made the comment that they would probably watch movies as a reprieve from nudity and temptation, and that included Wayne.

"Oh, okay I guess, but like you I'd rather not be around a lot of the people. I'm very aware of temptation. I plan to read in the shade near the beach and maybe watch a movie or two. I don't care about getting a scorching tan or anything like that."

"Good for you, that would age you so quickly."

Of course there would be exceptions to that, and Mike and Linda fit that category. "Okay Linda, I'm warning you now, I'm going to gawk and if possible touch every woman I encounter."

"You better remember that just because they are naked, and not by their choice by the way, that doesn't mean they're looking to get laid or even groped. Gawk all you want. Drool, stare and whatever, but unless invited you better keep your hands to yourself. Or maybe keep your hands on yourself would be better. Jack off frequently if you need to."

"And I suppose you're going to sow yourself shut for those two weeks."

"Don't be crude and don't start an argument before we even get on the plane. I don't know how I'll be other than very nervous and self conscious."

"Big deal, guys will check you out from top to bottom. They'll want to dip their fingers and their dicks in you. Their loss because that won't happen."

"So you intend to gawk and grope or more, but I'm not to allow anybody to even touch me, is that right?"

"You won't let anybody do anything to you or with you."

With Liz and Darren as well as Martin and Allie, they were all getting very nervous as the departure day neared. "Oh god," Liz said, "I hope I can go through with this."

"I hope so too honey. Just remember, it's just eyes that will touch you. Nobody is going to accost you or touch you unless you allow them to."

"Well that helps a little at least. I've never been naked outdoors before so even if nobody saw me, being naked on the beach for example will be hard for me to do."

The combined stress and apprehension of the thirty two guests that would be boarding the plan would be impressive if there was a way to measure it, but of course mixed in there was excitement and anticipation. Earl had been pretty thorough as he described what would happen, but everybody knew that there would be a lot that hadn't been mentioned too. Would they just stand together and strip naked? What kind of person would they end up with as a roommate? Then of course almost without exception, but too embarrassed to mention it to anybody, everybody wondered if they would see anybody making love on the beach like Earl had mentioned. That possibility had a majority of them feeling very uncomfortable. Good people didn't do those things and the embarrassment of stumbling upon a copulating couple would be almost too much to bear.

Chapter Six

The small and unimpressive terminal where the group of half a dozen was assembled, was off to one side of the small municipal airport, but the plane that taxied up to the building was anything but small. There was one person that stood off to the side to watch the assembled group and she was taking notes. The monitoring of their guests had begun with Didi making preliminary observations. Of course every man and woman in the group was doing their best to check out the others. The guys of course first studied the good looking women, but the women were looking at all of them, both men and women as they tried to decide what kind of person they were or how they were going to handle being deprived of the protection and the identity that clothes provided.

Painted a royal blue with silver designs running down the sides, the plane sparkled in the sunlight. And the presence of the just arrived plane set the group to all talking at the same time. It was real. They were all going to the tropics and as impossible as it sounded, they were all going to be naked together. Then Didi slipped past them and boarded the plane, and ten minutes later the guests filed up the steps and into the plane, to join Al and Beth who were the first to get on the plane in New York. All were very quiet as they studied their fellow travelers. Didi went through her safety instructions and then the plane taxied to the end of the runway and minutes later they were catapulted into the sky and pointed toward their adventure. Once at altitude, Didi once again said, "Welcome aboard. We'll be landing in Kentucky and then two places in Georgia and then Florida. Then we'll leap into the skies and get serious about getting to the island. Once everybody is aboard I'll share some information with you and see about finding all of us something to eat and drink."

At Kentucky they picked up Kyle and Lacey and then headed to Georgia where Linda and Ray, plus Walt and Rita, near forty year old couples joined the mix. On they went making their way south and gathering more guests. Though quiet, there were a few soft and almost whispered conversations going on, and Kyle was verbally puffing up his chest. Then he and a guy named Mike got involved in sports.

They leveled off at thirty thousand feet and Didi took the microphone and said, "Okay, sit back and relax because we have a few hours before we'll be at our destination. We'll bring the food carts around shortly and of course the beverage cart. While those are being prepared, I'll tell you a few things. We'll arrive in time for a sumptuous dinner and at that time you'll get even more information that you'll find helpful. The night time low on the island is running about seventy three and the days are a pretty consistent mid eighties to ninety this time of year. We occasionally do get rain on the island of course, but this isn't a rainy time of year so that shouldn't be an issue. The ferry ride is about thirty minutes and at the island you'll be led to the processing area, and then from there on to the Reception hall where we'll have food and drink in abundance. Okay, here comes the food carts now so enjoy your meal."

Liz and Darren were sitting in front of Martin and Allie and they were whispering back and forth, and the women were so nervous their voices would sometimes quiver.

Little by little as the flight progressed, couples would engage in cautious conversation. Beth and Al talked to the couple across the aisle from them. Elise and Ray from Pennsylvania talked to a timid and slightly pale looking couple.

The beverage cart made a second trip down and back up dispensing small bottles of premixed alcoholic treats along with sodas and water. But as the flight continued people became more intent on surveying the other people on the plane. When a guy went up or down the aisle to or from the bathroom he'd try to assess the women within the few seconds they'd have before setting their gaze on the next one. Nobody really believed that within hours everybody on the plane was going to get naked and stay that way. That was just too far out to fix in their minds.

When Didi announced that they would begin descent within ten minutes, a lot of the women and even some of the men leaned back and looking up at the ceiling of the plane would say, oh god, or I can't believe this. Hands were reaching out to their mates and their grip tightened as the plane dropped lower and lower. Some passengers were nervously bouncing a knee up and down in a silent, and nervous staccato dance.

Where they landed was a very small airport with runways just long enough to accommodate their plane, and when they deplaned it was down the long metal stairs and into a small private waiting area. "Okay," Didi said, "The bus is waiting for us and in about fifteen minutes we'll be at the dock to board the ferry."

Al leaned close to Beth and said, "It seems really weird to fly without any baggage."

"It certainly does." Kyle and Mike were bonding so they stuck together and continued to talk until they boarded the ferry, but most of the guests were now very visibly nervous and apprehensive, and questioning the wisdom of what they were getting into. In fact, Earl's concerns about over booking the cottages was put to rest when one couple backed out at the last minute. They just couldn't make themselves be naked around a lot of strangers.

As they waited for the ferry to pull away from the dock, a guy named Charlie told Darren and Liz, "I'm so nervous that I could piss my pants and poor Dodie is even worse off."

"I am too," Liz said as she smiled at Dodie. "This is so far from anything we could have ever even dreamed up that it seems impossible that we're actually here."

"The closest to anything like this for us," Dodie said, "Was one time when Charlie and I played some adult party games with some friends of ours and even then we didn't get naked. But how could we say no to two weeks of being pampered on a private tropical island?"

"That's us. We'll never get to do anything like this ever again. Of course we'd probably never find the courage to do anything like this again anyway."

"I hope my roommate is a nice woman that I can at least talk to."

"I worry about that too."

Charlie said, "I'm not keen on sharing a room with a strange guy either."

The sun was low in the sky, but the air was still quite warm as they pulled away from the dock. The seas were almost calm and the diesel engines of the ferry rumbled a throaty rhythm under their feet.

Cletus picked up the mike and said, "I'm Cletus, the captain of this boat to paradise. We'll be at the island in twenty five minutes give or take a minute. You jes reeelax and enjoy the ride. Mac will be at the dock when we arrive and he'll take you under his wing and see that all of you is fed well and you get a few tasty drinks.

Chapter Seven

A ripple of conversation flowed through the ferry when the island came into clear view, and then there was more animated conversation as they neared the dock. As soon as the ferry was secured, Mac stepped aboard and said, "Welcome to our wonderful island and the beginning of your tropical adventures. As Cletus has told you I'm sure, I'm Mac and I'll be with you for this evening to help get all of you through the processing, through a world class dinner that awaits us and then to your assigned cottages." He stepped onto the dock and said, "If you'll follow me then," and he turned and headed toward the nearest building, a quaint looking structure that turned out to be one large room and two unisex restrooms. Along one wall was a rack of simple wire baskets with tags on them. "Okay," Mac said, "Find the basket with your name on it and disrobe and leave your garments in the baskets. They will be perfectly safe here and will be ready for you when you leave two weeks from now." Without exception, every couple looked at their spouse, and in Liz and Darren's case, also at their good friends. This was it. This was the part that almost made them turn down the free vacation offer. But then even Mac stripped naked and put his clothes in a basket and said, "Yes, even I will be naked. In fact, nobody on the island, save the cooks and chefs, will be wearing anything." Even self assured Mike and wind bag Kyle lost some of their bluster as they undressed and exposed their, at best, average penises. Of course the women weren't checking out penises because they were too busy being even more embarrassed than they had expected to be. As soon as all of the baskets were filled, Mac led them out and down a soft path to the reception building, which would also be the dining room just this one time, and the next place where they would receive more information.

The tables were long and rectangular with seating for ten at each table. "Good evening," said the naked woman at the front of the room. "My name is Wendy and I want to welcome all of you to the island. We'd like to start right off with you filling out your first island questionnaire. Dinner will be served in about ten or fifteen minutes, and I can promise you a wonderful four course experience. While you fill out the questionnaire we'll pass around the cottage assignments and then after dinner I'll share a few things with you."

Since they had just arrived, the questionnaire was simple and pretty benign, except for the last few questions regarding things like what it was like to remove their clothes and look around and see so many other naked people. The cottage assignments were in the form of either Tropic Treat, The Coral's or Blossoms. One male staff member for each table looked up each guests name and then handed them a plastic tag with the cottage group name and name on it.

In an instant Liz and Darren were staring at their cottage assignment chips. His was Tropic Treat and hers was The Corals. There had to be some mistake. They wouldn't even be in the same group, let alone the same cottage. "What do we do?" Darren asked.

"I don't know. Wait until after dinner I guess and then ask one of them." But then Wendy came around to gather the questionnaires and Darren pointed out the error of the cottage assignment.

"Oh no, they are correct. Didn't you read the contract before you signed it. Near the bottom in full size print it says that you and your spouse will not be staying in the same cottage group."

Liz's hand went to her mouth and Allie stared at Wendy, sure that she had heard wrong. "You see," Wendy said, "we already know that you and your spouse get along and of course, that you have a special bond. To have you stay together would invalidate our research."

"But...oh god Darren, how could we have missed that?"

"I guess we were too excited and weren't thinking straight."

"I'm sorry that you missed that, but that happens a lot," Wendy said.

As she walked on, Darren said, "That sucks, but we'll be okay. I mean we'll still do the things that we were looking forward to doing, but we'll just have to talk about it afterward instead of right then."

"But honey, we won't see each other for two weeks."

"Like I said, that sucks. We've never been apart for more than a weekend."

Besides needing to serve their guests dinner, the staff used that time to get all of their guests at least a little used to seeing each other naked. Of course that was the perfect time for the questionnaire as well, and then after dinner, one more opportunity to make some suggestions and help the guests adjust to their new environment.

Dinner arrived on large gleaming carts and they moved around the tables with the various appetizers and wines. There was a low hum of conversation and except for the nudity, it could have been a nice dinner about anyplace in the world. Liz, Darren, Allie and Martin were still recovering from their shock, but they managed to talk among themselves, and with the guests on each side of them and across from them. The seating was alternating, man, woman and then man again on around the table with a man across from a woman and so forth. Everything possible was being done to encourage mixing and getting acquainted. Charlie just happened to be across from Lacey and her large dark eyes kept drawing his eyes to her. She was a larger woman, but not especially fat. She was curvy and fairly tall, a large woman with a voice just enough louder than those next to her to further draw his attention in that direction. Next to Charlie was a woman named Clarice. An opposite of Lacey in terms of build, but they shared similar complexions and eyes, and Clarice had a smile that even under their difficult circumstances kept appearing. Charlie's wife Dodie had what some men called bedroom eyes. Longer eyelids that gave her a slight sultry look and the fact that Charlie was quick to notice eyes, made it easy to see how he was drawn to her in the beginning.

In just those minutes, men and women around the tables were noticing things like what Charlie had noticed. Maybe a man across from a woman who just happened to have a weakness for men with a dimpled chin like he had. Or a woman with erect and perfect posture across from a man that liked his women long and thin and straight like she was.

To their right, Al and Beth heard a couple say they were from Pennsylvania and they talked to a couple across from them that was from New York like they were. Small superficial comments like that to build from would perhaps make the coming days easier to get used to and that would help, because it was going to take even them some time to adjust to everybody's ass being on display. Of course things like perky or large breasts were quickly spotted and pointed out to friend or spouse.