All Comments on 'And He Watched Us'

by Catmoore

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lacks Finish

As a man wanting to see his wife with another man I enjoyed the thoughts conveyed and how they mirror my own. As for the story, it had great build up with all the little side stories but it lacked punch when actually describing the sex part. It could use a more descriptive narration of the act itself like how the young man's cock felt inside and the feelings associated with it. Also, what happened to the husband? He seemed to disappear in the end. Would like to see a continuation with the son or perhaps other young men. Some more proof reading would help too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Happily married are you?

Well if you really did do this act in this story of yours then you are not HAPPY enough are you? happily married people do NOT fuck around. And only sick fucked up husbands wank off their pricks watching their wife get better sex than she ever got from him. As for the name of someoen like you or the wife in the story? It is called being a slut and a whore, expet of course you don't get paid to have sex you do it for fun don't you? But I would suspect looking at your profile you are probably a stay at home mother who fucks around with your coffee morning chums. You probably switch husbands every other day at twice at the weekend. Your kids probably join in with your swinging or swapping parties and you probably don't know who the father is of them. Apart from all that it was a pathetic story of a pathetic cuckold wimp husband. Go back to your country club and stay there. You will get more clients thta way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautifully Written

Young man, boy, with an older woman. Young girl with an older man. Both are so hot, but being male, the former is my taste.lol I think you want to explore this further, don't you Cat? A viril young man can last so long, can learn so much each time. I think your true fasination is within your own family though. Your son has seen his mother nude, you must have seen most, if not all, of his naked body in the last few years. So convenient, so secure. Who could say anything.lol And of course, there is the daughter for her father. In fact, a family orgy around the house at all times. Now there is a long story that could have me shooting load after load of cum for days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Older woman, younger man, every mans fantacy!

I enjoyed this story very much though it did lack the detail I think it should have had, and it petered (NPI) out quickly. It could have used another page at least. I particularly like the naughtiness and mutual awe and discovery of it. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bravo , Cat Woman!

I'll share a secret with you big blow-hards who always are bitching about wives and husbands who participate in this kind of activity: I'm NOT into gay or lesbian activities, I'm not in to Sci-fi sex and I don't think much of anal sex and a few of the other topics covered in Literotica. But guess what, you dunderheads! I DON'T read things I find offensive. What-in-the-hell is your problem? Duhhhhh! Talk about weirdos!!

Now about your writing, Cat Woman! I loved the story, love your style and love your choice of topics. I lost my virginity at (shhhh!) 14 to a wonderfully beautiful woman of 32 during the Korean War. Her husband was gone for almost two years and I baby sat for her. One night while sharing a "debriefing Coke" after she got home, I asked her if she was lonely. The tears came and, embarrassed, I tried to comfort her as well as a clumsy 14 year old can. As things developed, I learned what oral sex felt like, but, it stopped there! Nothing more! The next time I was taught that women can enjoy oral sex, too! The last time I learned what "it's a safe time" meant and we went all the way. It wasn't until my senior year that she and I went to close up their cottage that we re-kindled our passion ... and then all through college ... closing up the cottage continued while her husband and son went off deer hunting. Our last time was when I was on leave after completing Navy flight school at Christmas time. I was in uniform when I ran into her in a big department store and she wisked me off to a motel and four hours of incredible sex. Many years later when she was 75, my wife met her and afterward my wife said to me, "That's her, isn't it? That's her!?" I asked why she wanted to know and her answer was, "Becuase I would loved to have thanked her for what she taught you about sex!" There is nothing better than a loving, mature woman to teach a eager, young and inexperienced kid the ropes!! And she sure did!

DL in Michigan

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bravo

Hopefully your wife has carried on the good work and has been training all your young neighbors, that would work for you, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Twat from the Great lakes.

Is your wife fucking some young buck? Is she teachign him or them all about sex and the art of cuckolding a married man? Would you care if she did? No you wouldn't you would cheer her on with every creampie she brought you. Just one question for you dickhead, if you don't READ a story how are you supposed to know what is in that story? It's a bit like picking up a book reading the front cover and saying, "I love that story because the front cover looked good." We have to READ stories to state an opinion. Swingers and swappers and people with open marriages will love this story that's why someoen like you likes this story. For me, i see a slut and a whore seducing anyone and everyone she can. And making a Cuckold out of her husband. You see a a mature woman teachign a young man about sex. GET real. And your story was entertaining but untrue.

Pegasus_FlyingPegasus_Flyingover 14 years ago
well written ..

Thank you Cat...

This is a nicely written story and for those who think this a horrid act of pleasure, all I can say is don't read this type of adventure..

This actually happens in life and creates great memories for those strong enough to allow an experience such as this..

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wank of a husband

Wank of a husband watching his wife being fucked..is this your story of life lady ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Trash

Hi

Read through your story and found it extremely boring and unbelievable. It had lot of spellos too. One wonders what criteria does Literotica have while accepting stories. Hope you improve upon this.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Richard opened Pandora's box

As she thought to herself, "How am I ever going to be able to go back to Richard after having this young stud." Richard has let her experence the thrill of getting fucked by a young hard body big cock stud. She is dreaming about fucking him again, and probably the next time Richard won't even know about it. She is starting to crave the attention that her young lover will give her and her husband won't be able to compete with that thrill. Even though her husband screwed up by letting her fuck this young sexy man, as long as he lets her have her young lover, he should be alright. Thanks for the very good and well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Grand Rack

Grand Rack..loved it and the orbs

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Deranged

Writings of s peverted & mentally deranged woman

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 14 years ago
Very well-written . . .

. . . but could have been improved a bit with a little closer editing. I thought the story was highly erotic for those who share the fantasy of sharing a partner with someone else. It was apparently highly objectionable to those who don't share this fantasy who, for reasons known only to them, took the time out of their lives to read it. This is the first story I've read by this talented author, but it won't be my last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stunning!

Oh Cat, this was fucking wonderful - how I wish it was me fucking you? You sound such a hot milf-bitch and I just know you're one dirty fuck!

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryalmost 14 years ago
It's stuff that dreams are made of.

This a truly amazingly written story.

It's pace is just right.

You, must take your time to read, every word.

there no unnecessary words,

it is erotic, to the extreme.

I shall be back to read this story again and again.

-

Finally, is it true.

-

Of course it is true.

-

How could it be otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very well written

a very well written and erotic story /a slow build up which worked for you /well done

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
THE TAKING OF A YOUNG MANS HARD COCK BY A MATURE MARRIED WOMAN.

brilliany hot horny story reading this was like watching as the young man started his fucking of her very wet cunt. while her husband watch. getting a real kick out of another cock fuck her hole. love the story now for more young cocks to feel her hole to more cummings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very well written story Cat, some personal experience in there I bet! xx

mumslover69mumslover69over 12 years ago
Beautiful

This is a well written story. A young mans dream come true. An old mans fantasy fulfilled. To those with the sick reviews, get a life, you are only afraid you would loose what you've got if you tried it. Don't knock it if you have never had or tried. Young men need to be taught how to make love properly as do young women. Everyone would gain from a little teaching. Go for it Cat you only live once.

Sparky10Sparky10over 12 years ago
Lucky Boy!

Every young man reading this story dreams of meeting a woman like you Cat! I'm 54 and am still looking!

swjayswjayover 12 years ago
Mrs Robinson

Cat, a great story explaining every young man's fantasy of finding the real "Mrs Robinson" who can bring that sexual experience and energy into amazing sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes, there's a word for it

"'Is there a name for it?" she wondered as she sat in her conservatory a few days later working. 'Is there a term like nymphomania for it?'"

"Korophilia" is sexual attraction to young men or boys.

"Neanilagnia" is sexual attraction to teenagers (either boys or girls); also known as "neanirosis."

Just thought you'd like to know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
vERY Subpar

Not really sure where you were going with the story. I can get turned on by stiff breeze. I was hard until i started to read this story. I hope you are done writing stories because this is sad, just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so deliberately slow and full of emotion

I really enjoyed the emotions of each person. very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
thinking?

sorry, maybe it is just me. Great story, very sensual, sexy, but I would have liked it a bit more explicated. after all it was the first time her husband had watched, and her first time with a younger man.

but still good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed reading your story. I hope more chapters follow soon. Thank you!

AvidreaderinozAvidreaderinozover 8 years ago
Nice

I thoroughly enjoyed this piece, well paced, emotive and very realistic. By the way worked for me, was seduced by a 34 yr old when I was a 17 year old fumbling teenager. I am so grateful for what she taught me and might I just add so are my lovers past and present.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reluctantly a *4*

The story, in my opinion was good, but dialog was lacking which surely would have helped the read.

If in the future you plan to write another chapter, please keep the dialog factor in mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You pay more attention to the details of a sweater or explaining the ride in the elevator than you do of the acts and emotions of sex. The actual sex, for as much as it is built up, is essentially skipped. The author enjoys the attention more than the sex itself, and as much as this story pretends to involve husband Richard, giving background and such, he was dropped as soon as the writer got her message told - that Cat was old enough to be Grants mother and still sexy/hot enough to make him cum countless times - like that was the whole goal.

How did Richard feel at the point of penetration? What did he see in Cat’s face? Did Cat ever cum that night? Was it with Grant and was it shameless? It had the makings of a good story but much of it was left in he author’s head. It didn’t need to be longer to be better.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 2 months ago

There was a ton of build up in this story but very little iin the way of the actual sex scene. No talk about the size difference and how it felt to her. Did her husband jack off as he watched? Was there any sex talk between the partners of or they just fuck in silence? Did her husband reclaim her?

You are a very descriptive writer but more about the actual sex would be great.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous