And Here’s to You, Mr. Robinson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that Cooper had opened his eyes. He wasn't even trying to hide his smirk as he took stock of the fact that I was sporting wood. I quickly grabbed the novel I'd left by the patio chair from the table next to me. I did my best to pretend that I was going to read. I knew that I wasn't fooling anyone.

"Is that any good, Mr. R?"

"It's okay."

"What's it about?"

"It's about a college professor living in Los Angeles. He's trying to navigate the world after the death of his long-term partner."

"That sounds pretty depressing, Mr. R. You're one of those guys who doesn't want to be pigeon-holed, huh? You need people to know that you aren't just a hot piece of ass - you have a brain too."

I rolled my eyes as I continued to pretend to read. I'd still felt my heart flutter, though, when the words "hot piece of ass" had left his mouth. My cock was still standing at attention. I couldn't bring myself to look over to see if he was staring at it.

"I don't want to distract you. Clearly, you must be really enjoying that book."

My face turned red. I really wanted to look back over at his taut young body, but I couldn't. I needed to at least wait until my cock had settled down before I could sneak another peak.

I pulled the book closer to my face; I'd effectively put on a pair of blinders. I slowly read each word, but none of them really meant anything. Diverting my attention from its one desire required so much force of will that it simply shattered.

I could hear some soft sounds coming from Cooper's direction. I wondered if he was re-positioning his chair.

"Uhhhh-mmmm-uhhhh..."

What the fuck? There's no way in Hell! I forced myself to try to wade through the words on the page, even though they felt like they were beginning to buzz around like flies at a picnic. Just ignore it. Just ignore it.

"Oh, fuck..." Cooper moaned under his breath.

I had to know. I pulled the book away from my face. As it became more distant, I began to get a sense of what was happening. My heart dropped into my stomach, and my throat went dry. The book slipped from my hands and clattered down onto the ground.

Cooper continued to pump away at his mammoth, rock-hard, nine-inch cock with his right hand. A few drops of pre-cum were dripping down its bulbous head. He looked over at me, but he didn't say a word. I realized that in his left hand he was looking at a picture on his phone. It appeared to be a petite redhead with perky tits. I wondered if it was his girlfriend, or at least someone he'd hooked up with.

"Fucking hot, huh?" he asked. "Right, Mr. R?"

"Uh-huh," I said while focusing all my attention on his throbbing cock.

"I meant the girl," he said with a chuckle, "but I shouldn't have expected that my friend's gay dad would think that my ex was a sexy slut. You seem to be more interested in what I've got in my other hand."

My mouth was hanging open. I wasn't sure if I was trying to find my words, or if I was debating getting onto my knees and crawling over to him. I imagined taking his huge dick in my mouth; a wave off saliva pushed past my lower lip and splattered down onto my chest.

"What the fuck?" Cooper burst out laughing. "You're a cock hungry little bitch, aren't you?"

I frantically wiped the drool from my chest. I shook my head from side to side; I couldn't find the words. I couldn't find any words. I was barely even remembering to breathe.

"Look at it. Yeah, look at my big cock you dirty whore."

I looked back over at him. He had placed the phone down on the table next to him. He was using his left hand to stroke his smooth, pendulous balls while he rhythmically pumped himself with his right.

"You love this, don't you?"

I shook my head from side to side yet again. It felt like the natural thing to do. I don't like it, do I? Or, at least, I know that I shouldn't like it.

"Okay, you don't like it. I guess I'll stop then."

Cooper stopped stroking himself; he reached over to grab the towel next to where he was sitting. I stared at his twitching cock. The prominent veins and mushroom head mesmerized me; pre-cum had spilled down the shaft. I felt more saliva pooling in my mouth.

"No, don't," I eked out.

"What was that?" Cooper asked with a devious smile. "I couldn't hear you."

"I said don't stop."

I felt so ashamed. My face turned beet red. I'd just told my son's eighteen-year-old friend that I wanted to keep watching him as he masturbated. Cooper dropped the towel just as quickly as he had grabbed it. He began to play with his throbbing member again.

Cooper continued to jerk himself off, and I blatantly ogled him, feeling a mixture of shame and delight. He eventually pulled his chair from the flat position to a more upright configuration. He slid closer to the edge of the wooden slats. His large, sweaty balls dangled between his thighs as his tight fist enveloped his meat.

"Oh, God," he moaned. "Uhhhh-ohhhh-ummmm..."

He began to stroke with greater fervor. My own cock was twitching; pre-cum was dripping from the slit and creating a small stain on my Speedo. I wanted to touch myself, but I was too afraid it might break whatever spell had been cast. Believe it or not, I was so far gone that I didn't even think of Cooper as the witch who'd cast it. It felt like the universe itself had whammied us both.

"Roll over," Cooper purred.

I froze. Roll over? What? I waited for him to finish his thought. I wondered if he wanted me to roll on my side so I was looking in the other direction as he shot his load. I knew that he had to be close.

"I said roll over! Get that juicy ass up in the air!"

Before I knew what I was doing, I was re-orienting myself so that I was on my hands and knees atop my fully-reclined lounge chair. It was a position I was very familiar with; doggy style had been my ex's favorite.

Cooper was looking intently at my peachy ass. Like I said earlier, it was what I considered to be my best feature. I arched my back so that it caused my behind to stick out even more.

"Oh, fuck," he moaned. "Take off the swimsuit."

Cooper stood up and took a step closer to me. I swiftly grabbed my Speedo and pulled it down to my knees, revealing my juicy, hairless peach. My hard cock swung wildly as it adjusted to no longer being restrained. I instinctively reached up with my right hand. I had just wrapped my palm around it when I saw a sour look come over Cooper's face.

"No, no," he said. "I don't want to see that. Lower yourself all the way down onto the chair."

I should have been annoyed. I should have refused. I didn't. I pulled my hand away from my dick and gently collapsed on the wooden lounge chair. I tensed my ass muscles tight, creating a perfect dimple on the side of each jiggling cheek.

I turned my head to the side. My eyes were drawn to the sliding glass doors that offered entry to the guest room. I could see myself and Cooper reflected back on the blue-tinted surface. I inexplicably felt like a voyeur who was watching something that wasn't meant for him. I knew I wouldn't be able to look away; I needed to see how things were going to play out.

"Fuck, you have a hot ass, Mr. R. It's better than any of the girls I've ever been with. I've had my fair share of perfect tits, but I've never had an ass this amazing."

Warmth radiated through my core. My dick began to vibrate against the wooden slats that were pushing it firmly against my abs. I could feel that sun heating my exposed cheeks.

Cooper took a few steps, positioning himself next to me. Beads of sweat were forming on his brow. His large bicep flexed as he rapidly pumped his cock like a piston in overdrive. Something about him watching me was so exciting; I hadn't felt so fired up in years.

Before I knew what was happening, I began to subtly contract and release my glutes. I could feel my firm globes begin to delicately jiggle in response.

"Oh, yeah," Cooper moaned. "Oh, fuck."

I felt cheap. I felt dirty. I felt exhilarated. I was moments away from getting a guy -- a straight stud -- to explode from just staring at my ass.

I honed in on the reflection of Cooper's face in the glass. It was rapt with pleasure; his eyes were practically rolling back into his head. His chest was heaving up and down with great force. His nipples were rock hard.

I began speed things up; my cheeks were no longer merely dancing; they were putting on a show. I was making them bounce and vibrate. My cock started to slide back and forth beneath me as I continue to perform for him.

"That's it. Make your tight ass dance for me."

Cooper leaned down; it looked like he was craning in to get a closer view. Thwack! His free hand collided with my bouncing ass. I froze in shock as a stinging sensation zapped my nerves. I couldn't believe that he had just touched me. It had felt amazing.

"Don't stop now," he growled. "I'm getting close."

I began to tease him again. My cheeks were practically clapping as they parted and came back together with each bounce. I was curious if he was able to see my hole. I wondered how that'd make him feel. It excited me to think that it might turn him on, but it also thrilled me to think that he might feel conflicted. Part of me wanted him to struggle like I had been - to fight the choice between his lustful desires and what he knew he should be doing.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck!"

Cooper began to move; he picked up one leg and placed it on the other side of my chair. He was essentially straddling me. He towered over me with his engorged dick a few feet above my backside. His abs were contracting as he struggled to regulate his breathing as he pumped away.

A warm sensation suddenly lit up my ass. Several voluminous drops of pre-cum had dripped down onto my right cheek. Feeling the sticky sensation made me suddenly light-headed. My cheeks went into overdrive; the liquid trickled down my crack until I felt it collide with my soft rosebud.

"Do you want my cock, slut? Do you want my fat dick in your pussy?"

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. I wanted it more than anything. I wanted his barely legal meat thrusting deep inside of me. I wanted it to light up my prostate until I shot rope after rope of cum.

Cooper began to squat; I could feel himself lowering his body down towards mine. I stopped breathing; my hole began to wink in anticipation. The young stud took his weighty rod and slapped it against my right cheek.

"Ahhhhh," I reflexively moaned.

I stopped jiggling my backside; I just laid there, waiting -- waiting for him to use me. I was prepared to be his personal fleshlight. I was ready to let him drain his balls into my willing hole.

"Just stay still," Cooper instructed.

He reached over to the table next to us, grabbing a bottle of baby oil. I could insist it was for a friend of mine who used it to tan, but would you even believe me? He poured an ample amount across my muscular globes. It felt slick and warm.

Cooper gently messaged my backside. My cock was throbbing beneath me. His fingers kneaded my firm muscles. I suddenly felt him rest his nine-inch dick along the length of my crack. It was so weighty; the prominent veins on the underside were pressing into my cheeks.

Cooper pulled away a bit and used his hands to split my cheeks open. I was certain that he could see my hole at that point; it was winking at him from all the pleasure surging through my core. He lowered himself down onto me again; I could feel his large mushroom head starting to press against my greedy opening. I had to resist the urge to not push backwards, forcing him inside of me. Without words, Cooper's dick slid away from my body.

"Fuck, I'm so horny. I can't do this, though. Fucking a guy in the ass. I can't do this. It's just too gay. It's not like getting jerked off. I'd have my cock in some guy's asshole."

My heart dropped. I partly felt a sadness that I wasn't going to get fucked, but I also felt for the kid, too. I had been thinking that he knew himself perfectly. I'd made him out to be some type of teenage Lothario who got off on fucking anyone old enough to be his mother... or father, in my case.

"Cooper, it's fine. We don't have to do this."

"But I think I want to. No, maybe I don't? Maybe I just want to cum? I don't fucking know. Your ass has got me spinning out, Mr. R."

Cooper reached down and used both hands to massage my ample cheeks. He shook his head from side to side. His hands and his cock were saying one thing, but the confused look on his face was saying another.

He started to lower himself onto me again. Just as he had done at the beginning, he draped his erect monster across my crack. I felt him pulling my ass open so that his dick settled between my cheeks, like a hot dog sinking down into a bun. His long shaft was firmly planted between my globes while his head was sticking out near the top where my glutes transitioned into my lower back.

Cooper began to gently thrust his hips; he used his hands to press my juicy cheeks more tightly around the shaft of his fat, throbbing cock. I could feel it sliding up and down the length of my crack with the baby oil acting as lubricant. It finally clicked that he was fucking my ass; he just wasn't fucking my asshole.

"Oh, shit. This feels good. It's just like titty fucking."

Cooper sped up his pace. I could feel the underside of his shaft rubbing against my vibrating hole as he hot-dogged me. It wasn't what I had wanted, but I didn't feel mad. I felt like an eighteen-year-old again. I hadn't done anything like what he was doing to me in ages. I'd stuck with standard trio of hand jobs, blowjobs, and anal for years. Sexual inventiveness was a young man's game.

"You're making me so hard, Mr. R.," Cooper purred as he thrusted with greater force. "Do you like the feeling of my cock sliding rubbing against your wet pussy?"

"Yes, Coop."

"Coop, huh?" he laughed. "Only my closest friends call me Coop. Do you think you've earned that privilege?"

"I... I'm sorry."

"I'm just fucking with you, Mr. R," he chuckled. "Well, I guess we're fucking with each other, technically."

His pace sped up yet again; his balls began to slap against the bottom of my ass. He continued to press my cheeks together, creating a warm vice around his thick member. Drops of sweat dripped from his torso onto my backside.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Cooper began to practically jackhammer his sausage between my buns. I was desperately trying to flex my glutes to make the grip as tight as possible for him. His fingers were clawing into my tender flesh. I almost closed my eyes to better focus on the feeling of arousal surging within me, but I couldn't resist watching everything playing out as it was reflected back at me in the door's glass surface.

A look of bliss washed over Cooper's face. He stopped thrusting; his cock was still enveloped between my cheeks with the head pushing out from the top where they met in a cleft. It was throbbing so intensely I could feel his heartbeat. A hot blast of cum shot across my back; it felt like it reached my shoulders. His dick kept spasming as eruption after eruption painted my spine.

My own cock was begging to be touched. It was leaking gobs of pre-cum as it remained trapped beneath me. I allowed myself to feel the electricity surging through it, but I didn't give into the urge to fondle myself.

"Geeze, Mr. R," he said, "I covered your whole back, there. I guess you're officially my little cum-slut now, huh?"

My face turned red. I shifted back into being embarrassed. I was being straddled by my son's eighteen-year-old friend as he called me a "cum-slut." How did I let myself get here? I felt his cock begin to deflate between my well-oiled cheeks.

"Come on, Mr. R. Tell me you're my little cum-slut."

He had a huge grin on his face as he watched me squirm. He may have been reticent to fuck my hole, but I had crossed more lines than he had. Am I his "cum-slut?" Has he turned me into his bitch? The idea excited me, but I didn't like how he seemed so proud of himself. That familiar urge to push him in some way resurfaced.

I reached behind me with my right hand; Cooper watched intently. I dragged my index and middle fingers through the thick pool of jizz housed in the cleft just above my ass. I scooped up a hefty amount. I pulled my hand back towards my face.

Cooper was smiling, but he was also intrigued. I could tell that he was waiting to see if I'd do it. I slowly slid the fingers into my mouth; I closed my lips tightly around them. As I pulled them out, I cleaned all of his cum from them. I opened up my mouth to show him the sticky load sitting on my tongue. Without missing a beat, I swallowed.

"I'm your cum-slut."

Cooper looked shocked. He seemed at a loss for how to respond. It was like my leaning into being his bitch had temporarily taken away his power. He awkwardly stood up while still shaking his head in disbelief. His sticky, spent dick swung like a pendulum as he moved.

I flipped over and repositioned myself on the edge of the lounge chair. I was finally able to see the real Cooper again, rather than blue-hued reflected image. He sat down on his chair; we were only separated by a foot. He was staring at my throbbing cock. While not as impressive as the young stud's, it was still a respectably girthy seven inches.

I smirked; it was my turn to watch him get caught watching me. I reached down and scooped up a small pearl of pre-cum from my slit. A devious desire washed over me. I began to extend my hand towards Cooper's lips.

"Mr. R... not happening."

He laughed a little too hard; it felt forced. I waited for him to get up and walk away, but he didn't. His eyes grew wider as my finger approached. He looked afraid and excited at the same time. He parted his lips ever-so-slightly.

I softly rubbed the drop of pre-cum from my index finger onto his lower lip; letting it sit there like a gift left on an altar. Cooper brought his hand up to his mouth. He positioned it so that the backside was almost touching his face, then he stopped right before he was about to wipe his mouth clean.

Suddenly, he slipped his tongue from his mouth and let it wash over his lower lip. The small drop disappeared as it mixed with his saliva. I smiled widely; Cooper blushed.

"Guess I'm not the only cum-slut here," I chided him.

Cooper rolled his eyes and took a deep breath. I could see something within him shifting. His demeanor began to change. He hopped to his feet, almost stumbling in the process. Shit! I shouldn't have said that. He frantically grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist.

"I, um, I've got to go. I was supposed to be somewhere earlier. I forgot that I was supposed to meet a friend."

He practically sprinted for the house. My head was spinning. My heart was racing. I was still on edge; my cock had been so close to exploding minutes earlier. My back was covered in warm jizz.

"Cooper! Cooper, I didn't mean to..."

"It's fine, Mr. R., it's fine," he said as he pulled at the door.

I couldn't think of what to say. I wanted to reassure him; I could tell that he was conflicted. Hell, I was conflicted as well. He had looked so young when the fear had washed over him.

"Drive safely, Cooper."

It was all I could muster. It felt so inadequate.

"Thanks, Mr. R."

His face became just a bit more serene for some unknown reason; I had no clue what he was thinking. He placed one foot across the threshold into the house before stopping. He looked back at me again.

"And, Mr. R, call me Coop."

My heart skipped a beat as he bounded away. My head spun for a few minutes as I replayed what had just happened, trying to make sense of it all. As remembered the feeling of Coop's cock brushing against my tight hole, my dick began to throb again. I took it in my hand and began to frantically stroke until I erupted all over my chest.