And Here’s to You, Mr. Robinson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That left me completely covered in cum - mine in the front and Coop's in the back. I stood up and began to walked toward the pool. I wondered when I would see him again. The butterflies in my stomach took flight as I realized that I wanted it to be sooner rather than later.

I dove into the deep end. I let the water wash over me. I needed it to cleanse me of the sticky cum. I hoped that it would also purify me so that I'd have the will power to not let some eighteen-year-old himbo completely take over my thoughts. I wasn't feeling optimistic about the latter.

The days passed slowly. At first, I tried to push Coop out of my mind. When I'd think of his jacked body, I'd distract myself with anything else. I did a lot of deep cleaning; the house was pristine. I wasn't ready to process what I was feeling. Should I feel guilty about what we did? Why did I like it so much? Am I no better than the countless straight guys at the country club who boast about fucking their college interns?

Sleeping was difficult; I couldn't hide from Coop in my dreams. One night I woke up just as I was imagining him lowering his luscious hole against my velvety tongue. A few nights later, I imagined myself spying on him as he showered in the guest bathroom. The water rushed down his massive frame, his cock came to life, and he began to jerk off. He had that devious grin on his face; right before he erupted, he looked over to acknowledge that he'd known I was spying the whole time. I woke up to discover a hot load of jizz seeping into my boxer briefs.

It took roughly two weeks to make any noticeable progress at all. Eventually, I was able to jerk off to some of my favorite porn videos without Coop popping into my fervid, momentary fantasies. I tried to tell myself that I was turning a corner -- that I was already getting over my infatuation -- but deep down, I knew that I wasn't being completely honest with myself.

The next evening, Nate and I sat down to an uncomplicated meal of leftover Chinese food. He told me all about his adventures from the day; I still loved hearing the youthful energy in his voice as he prattled on about basketball, girls, and video games. I was letting myself become immersed in his excitement when I felt my heart skip a beat, as if it knew what he was about to say.

"Oh, I invited one of my friends over for dinner tomorrow. He's been kind of lonely since his parents are in Europe traveling, and you're always telling me to be more thoughtful. I hope it was okay to say he could join us without asking. It's Cooper Crestwood. I think you two have met before, right?"

Pausing mid-bite into a forkful of lo mein, I felt a lump in my throat; it matched the one that had already started to form in my chinos.

I wasn't over Cooper Crestwood. He was still the one I wanted to get under, and he was going to be at my house the following night. Am I making it sound like I had no choice - that I couldn't have just told Nate "no?"

Well, good. That's exactly how I felt.