All Comments on 'And it has Addled her Brain'

by kate7891

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Dawn191270Dawn191270almost 4 years ago
Second chapter

Let’s just say YES PLEASE . I loved the pace and the drive of the story awesome xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hell Yes

Yes definitely another chapter please!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernalmost 4 years ago
Pantheon of all-time great romantic trans stories!!!

SO warm, such character development, so many lovely characters, deliberate even and relentless pacing perfect for story. Got me so hot, wet and so warm and fuzzy all over at the same time. i'm tingling again. Hell yeah, I would love to read a ssecond chapter!

xoxo,

Di

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

Yes to another chapter.

Your story was beautiful and yes we can see this going for several chapters.

coyote62coyote62almost 4 years ago

Great story. I've never read one like this. I'd love to see a second part!! It intriguing to see the other side. I've always read MTF stories so this is definitely a switch for me. Loved it! 5 stars!

kate7891kate7891almost 4 years agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for your private and public feedback. I was quite nervous writing about something with which I have zero first-hand experience, so your supportive comments have silenced that voice of doubt. There will definitely be a follow-up. Thanks again and take care.

- K

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more please!

Kate, As someone who recently embarked a a gender identity journey and never been with comfortable with AMAB, I've recently opened my horizons to the possibilities. Your story is one of the best I've ever read here for its character development and impeccably written prose. (I teach writing on the college level and a widely journalist.) Thank you for starting my Sunday morning off on an optimistic note with all the adversity we're faced with on a daily basis. I see this story going far, as long as you're committed to it! xo L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
From a trans man...

This was pretty good for a cis writer. Well done.

FYI, 'The Last Gentle Thing' is about two non-binary people, as far as I know, and both trans masculine.

Also, generally, trans man has a space. It's like tall man or skinny man.

An unfortunate trope in writing about trans characters is revealing their birth name. This then creates the notion that it's acceptable to ask trans people IRL this question, which many of us aren't comfortable with. You can reveal a character is trans by saying 'before x transitioned', without needing to refer to their birth name.

Another tendency is to over-masculinise or over-feminise a trans man's junk, or to avoid it all together. There is also a tendency to make them either entirely dominant or entirely submissive. I would love to see Philip's natal parts being interacted with more, especially his hole. I'm a vers, bi, switch, and would love nothing more than to be fingered by a beautiful girl after I'd fucked her. I love the idea of the exchange of power and the fucking around with traditional gender roles.

Hope this helped. I really hope you write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkate7891@kate7891
Curious about a lot of things and people. I call a spade a spade and like interacting with other intelligent, self-aware people who want to make each other feel good. This site has given me the freedom to discover and express my very own private sexual self, so if you ever g...