And it has Addled her Brain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips lifted and fell in wanton desire, a demand for more. She reached out to grasp Phillip's cock, pushing the bulb inside him.

"You. Inside me. Now," she whispered. And he smiled against her teeth when he felt her guide his cock to her slick opening.

He brought his hand, fingers glossy in her arousal, to her mouth, painted her lips with her juices before fusing his mouth to hers, sharing the taste of her between their tongues. Their twin moans of pleasure sliding down the other's throat.

"Now? Right now?" Phillip asked, kissing his way down her neck, pushing her shirt away and unhooking the front snap of her bra. He pleasured himself with her nipples in his mouth as she continued to lubricate his cock in her juices. Each time she pulled the shaft, the base pressed against his sex, the bulb inside causing him to clench.

"Now, Phillip. For fuck's sake."

Phillip lifted his head, her peaks glistening from his saliva, and rolled his hips, relishing in her welcoming sigh as he split her core. She lifted her knees and screamed, "Fucking now!"

"Oh fuck," he cried and thrust into her, burying himself to the hilt. His hands grasped her knees, held on as he built a hard and punishing rhythm. Her breasts bounced with his movements, her pelvis tilted each time he withdrew in an attempt to hold him within her depths.

His thighs slapped against her flesh, the sound mingling with her broken sobs of pleasure.

Phillip's sex was a livewire of sensation; his dick rubbing against the base of the toy, its bulbous handle stimulating him internally. He knew her cunt was also lost in a tangled tingle, knew it by the way her stomach jumped, her knees squeezed and how she bit her lower lip.

"Oh fuck, you fuck me so good," Giaan moaned, arms above her head, pushing against the couch, gathering more strength with which to meet his hard and relentless penetration. The base of the toy tinged against her clit piercing, and she knew, she just knew, that the toy was also spreading a similar feeling through his own sex.

The thought drove her wild.

"I'm gonna come," she panted, body contorted, breath shaky and shallow. "Come with me, come with me."

She cried out, face pinched tight as a flood of heat exploded in her cunt, her juices flowing over Phillip's cock. He continued to work her hard through her orgasm, preparing for his own.

Phillip released a low, guttural groan at her sounds of pleasure, quickening even more to extend her climax and rush his own. He could feel his come leaking around the toy, the squelching sound of her pussy only adding to the sensation. Feeling her legs tense strongly beneath him, Phillip released the clenching fist in his sex, crying out as he came.

Feeling her tense beneath him again, Phillip fell forward, grasping her forearms and continued to fuck them into the abyss.

"Oh fuck, surely..." but a moan of pleasure stole her words as a second, then third climax washed over her. Over him.

Phillip thoroughly and relentlessly -- tirelessly -- worked her cunt until she whimpered "no more, no more" and tried to curl protectively onto her side.

He withdrew his cock, grinding it softly between her folds, comforting her, allowing them both to catch their breath.

"Holy fuck," she managed, pulling his face down to kiss him deeply. Her hands roamed his back, his buttocks, quiet soothing, as their tongues gently tangled in sated pleasure.

She reached around and gently withdrew the toy from Phillip's sex, sighing when she felt his heat sliding against her thigh.

"Unfair advantage," she muttered, making him laugh. He rolled so she lay sprawled over his chest, their legs dangling over the edge of the couch.

"This couch," he said after a moment, "is so fucking uncomfortable."

"Mmm, you're not wrong," Giaan responded, stretching best she could.

"So. What now?"

Giaan lifted her head, those bewitching eyes bright.

"Now, you take me home. And kiss my cunt like you did my mouth on the dancefloor. Sound good?"

Phillip smiled. "Sounds perfect."

Author's Note: The story Giaan reads, The Last Gentle Thing by ebny_queer, can be found in the Transgender and Crossdressing category here on Lit. Check it out!

Author's Question: Would readers like a second chapter?