And It Starts...

Story Info
Foreplay, D/s.
958 words
4.47
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it starts like this: with your hand trailing up my spine and sneaking into the roots of my hair at the base of my neck, fingers entwining through the strands, wrapping and grasping, creating tension at the back of my head that causes me to freeze in your arms. Your other hand comes to my chin as you take over my lips with a stormy kiss, drawing me onto tiptoes as I lean into you, begging for more. You deny me, cruelly turning my face away from you, the pressure of your thumb leaving an imprint on my pale cheek. Keeping my gaze turned away, sending my eyes slanting towards the floor, you rip the flimsy clothing I'm wearing off me, painfully pulling the stitches and seams against my body till they snap, dragging the clothing off as I whimper.

And you hold me there, frozen in place, unable to turn my head to look at you, cheeks burning with objectification as you languorously let your gaze travel down my body with a smirk on your face. You pull tighter on my hair, tipping my head backwards as you compress my body downwards, forcing me to sink to my knees, legs spread and bare pussy almost to the rough carpet. You allow my eyes to tip upwards and catch yours, as you slowly release the buttons on your jeans, hefting your cock out and stroking its warmth ever so gently along my cheek. I part my lips slightly as the warm scent of your cock teases me, and you slip two fingers into my mouth and down the back of my throat, watching my eyes widen as my throat constricts noisily against the invasion. Both hands slide into my hair, gripping hard as you position your cock at my lips, rubbing and pushing gently into my mouth as you force my jaw open to take you in. You like to take this bit excruciatingly slow, watching as my body tries to breathe around your cock invading my mouth and impaling my throat, until there's no way I can breathe.

And there you hold, hands firmly in my hair, holding me in place as I gurgle and panic around your cock, becoming desperate for air. My eyes flare as you sharply withdraw, causing me to gasp as air suddenly rushes into my lungs.

And your cock glistens at the opening of my mouth, covered in thick saliva. I open my mouth, eyes trained on yours, waiting. You growl as you force your cock down the back of my throat, hammering your hips back and forth in an onslaught that barely allows me time to breathe as your cock pushes through from my lips to the back of my throat again and again and again.

My eyes fill with tears that stream down my cheeks, dragging make-up trails along my skin as you own my throat pummelling back and forth.

And as I'm gasping for air and desperate you slam into the back of my throat, pulsing and spurting your cum down my throat with a loud roar of ecstasy as I choke for air. You pull your cock out, covered in gooey cum and saliva juices, spreading them over my face and coating your fingers with the glistening liquid. Kneeling, you pull my body down to yours so my back is nestling in your lap, and you trace your sticky fingers over my nipple, down my torso, and teasingly to the cleft of my legs. You start wide, touching the skin around my pussy, massaging circles so my pussy lips slide against each other with slight friction. Your other arm grabs my wrists and holds them tight against my torso, leaving me immobile but for slight wiggle room to arch against you.

You hold your palm against my pussy, feeling me the wet heat coursing through me as I quiver in anticipation. I wiggle as much as I can in your hold, desperate to feel your touch. You pin me down in the middle of my chest and slap my pussy firmly, causing a cry to rip from my throat and goose pimples to erupt on my skin. Your arm comes around my throat as you lightly press the pad of your middle finger onto my clit, using the lightest pressure to push between the folds and dip your fingers into the liquid heavily pooling there. You drag the tip of your finger back up to my clit, tracing gentle and infuriating circles round and around so slowly that you almost aren't moving, eliciting mewls from my throat as all my senses heighten and stand on end. My body gets tight with tension and need as I try to arch into your teasing touch, whimpering for more until a soft "please" finally escapes my throat.

And a wicked grin crosses your face as you plunge two fingers deep inside me, forearm resting on my belly as you stretch and fill my pussy.

I can't stay still, needing to rock my hips back and forth as the heel of your hand rests against my throbbing clit. Your free hand settles its fingers inside my mouth, forcing it open to drool everywhere, and your hand on my pussy starts pumping like I'm a little fuck doll, fingers curling up inside me hitting my g-spot and sending me haywire. My pussy starts to clench and shudder around you as a rush of liquid pools around your fingers and cries rip from my throat as my body releases and convulses under your touch.

And gently, you bring me back down again, movements slowing as I relax into your arms, glowing, eager to carry on the rest of the night as we started.