The Birthday Presents

Story Info
Her man and two friends make her fantasy real.
3.4k words
4.55
58.3k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she got dressed for work that morning, all he'd said was, "Jessica, I've got something special planned for your birthday. Don't stay late."

He'd hugged her from behind, his lips chaste on her cheek. But one arm was wrapped around her chest, the hand at the end massaging her breast insistently. Ian's other hand was down the front of her pants, slipping a finger along the front of her slit. As soon as she inhaled hard he let go, and slapped her butt playfully.

"Don't be late," he'd chided as he headed out to his own job.

She'd rearranged herself, realizing she didn't have enough time to finish what he'd started. Laughing and cursing his deviousness, she went out the door.

All day long he'd sent texts, randomly. Most were just emojis. Cucumbers. Eggplants. Peaches. Tacos. Melons. Bananas. Funny, juvenile, but she got the message.

Then it was a gif of a dancing banana. Then a dancing troll in a speedo. Then a headbanging Mario brother.

Right when she got in the car to come home, he'd sent another: Eggplant, taco, hands clapping. Cucumber, peach, hands clapping. Banana, tongue, hands waving.

Then she really got the message. Her memory flashed back to a drunken conversation a few months ago. They had celebrated their seventh anniversary, and were back at the house, in bed. He'd teased her all night. His hand up her dress during the movie, whispering depraved promises during dinner. Somehow he managed to slide fingers under her bra while helping her put on her coat. She was flushed, aroused, soaking wet, aching to for him to slide inside her.

He laid next to her, stroking her stomach, their bodies pressed together. They kissed long and hard. His erection was thick on her thigh and her pussy dripped between her legs. He leaned down and suckled at her breast, his mouth soft and warm and as wet as she was. She pushed her chest into his mouth, moaned, and he chuckled again. He switched to the other nipple, used his hand to stimulate the one he'd abandoned. She reached for him, reached down to stroke his cock, but he pulled away from her. He denied her that touch even as he kept licking and sucking until she groaned and whispered, pleading, for him to quit teasing her.

When she was so aroused she could barely think, he stopped what he was doing. He dared her to tell him a fantasy she'd never told anyone before. She tried to avoid answering, asking him to tell her one instead.

He pulled her close and whispered, "I want to make your fantasy real."

Jessica stared at him, flooded with desire and love, shocked into total honesty. "I fantasize about being fucked in every hole at once." Her eyes wide, surprised at her confession. She would have covered her mouth, except he'd started kissing her instead.

When he came up for air, his erection hard against her once more, he asked, "Gentle?"

She shook her head. He rolled on top of her, pinned her hands above her head.

"Rough? Like with me?" She nodded, vigorously. He lowered himself so she could feel his weight, sliding his whole body along her length. She spread her legs, planted her feet, and pushed her hips up to him.

"Anyone in particular?" he asked. She shook her head again, feeling more embarrassed as he dug for details.

He ground his pelvis into hers, and she groaned. He settled onto her, shifting his weight to make it bearable, demanding her full attention. "Tell me more, Jess. I want to get it right."

She closed her eyes, still feeling him staring at her. It took a few tries for her to get the words out, but she felt safe. Felt sure it was all talk.

She told him, "I want to be blindfolded. You and two men, but I don't know who they are until after. All of you using me at once. Like I don't have a choice. Like you'll just take what you want."

She managed to look at him then, her eyebrows raised. "It's just a fantasy, Ian. You know. A story I tell myself sometimes. You know, when you're not around and I..."

He reached down with one hand, guided his prick to her entrance, and started slowly pushing into her. She arched her back, tried to take him faster, but he controlled himself, making her wait.

When he was deep inside her, he leaned down and whispered, "Good. I can work with that."

They fucked, and then they made love. Then they rested and she blew him; then they fucked again. By the time morning came, she forgot what he asked. She forgot what she said. Forgot that he'd been serious.

In her car, the beginning of her birthday weekend, he's just told her what her present is. She texts back: question marks, exclamation points, blushing faces.

His response is four smiling faces, rockets, and fireworks.

She breathes out hard and starts the car. Manages to get home safely, even though the fire in her groin is growing and she can barely pay attention to the traffic. When she pulls into the garage, she is shaking. And grinning.

Ian meets her at the door to the garage. He is on her, his need evident by the bulge in his pants and the way he pulls her into the kiss. They move through the kitchen, lips locked on each other and when they get near the living room he breaks apart, pressing her into the wall.

"Happy birthday, Jess. I think you'll like your presents."

He pulls up her blouse, and she reaches down to unzip her pants. Soon enough, her clothes are on the ground and he steps back to admire her. Then he returns to her, pressing himself to her, pressing her into the wall, kissing her hard again, and running his hands up and down her sides, her stomach, her back. She leans into him, wrapping her arms around his neck, her tongue darting in his mouth, tasting him.

He kisses her cheek, then her neck, then down to her shoulder. Then he retreats, and she surges forward, not wanting the connection to be lost. He holds her hand. He picks up a glass of wine that he's left on the counter, hands it to her.

As she drinks it down, he says, "Ok. Me and two other guys. The same limits we always do." She nods. "You know, 'red' for stop, 'yellow' to slow down, 'green' to keep going."

Ian adds, "I'll be the only one talking, for now. Well, the only guy talking, anyway."

They chuckle. She is practically vibrating; her pussy is flooded. Ian steps close and kisses her softly, holding her head. Then he pulls a sleeping mask out of his pocket and puts it around her head, under her ponytail. At first Jess is disappointed; she can still see shadows. Then he adds another cloth across her eyes, and fastens that to her head with some long piece of fabric that wraps around several times. She is fully blind. Even though she knows exactly where she is, she feels instantly, deliciously disoriented. She thinks the floor had shifted under her.

She stands there for a moment, reflexively reaching out to where she thinks Ian stands. She notices the air from the vents blowing across her naked skin. She listens hard for movement or some sound that would indicate where Ian is. Then he reaches out to her.

Ian takes her hand, leading her into the living room. He stops her, kisses her lightly on the cheek and tells her she has to wait. She hears him moving around. Then the stereo comes on, masking the other sounds. She stands there, shivering, quaking in anticipation, her hands flying up to touch the blindfold, then reaching out. She wants to be still and listen, she wants to calm herself, but her heart is beating so hard and so fast. She is dizzy, giddy, grinning.

After a while she gives up, just standing there, trying to decide if she should say something. Maybe he's joking, maybe it's just him.

Then she feels the air change, and the warmth of someone behind her. A hand reaches out and touches lightly between her shoulders. She is sure it's Ian. She starts to say something when the hand moves, and she realizes the person is walking around her, just keeping in contact with her.

As the hand gets to her shoulder, another hand touches her back, and immediately starts moving in the same direction. She jumps, twitching, and then a third hand touches her back. They are moving, around and around, circling her. The air slightly warmed by their body heat, swirling with their motion. Their hands gliding up and down, and the sensations starting to blur together.

She gasps, and that's when they start. The bodies move in close, touching and pinching her, grabbing her breasts, slapping her butt, rubbing her lips above and below, pushing and pulling her in every direction. It feels like far more than six hands. Then one man stops behind her, holding her hands up high over her head, almost pulling her onto her toes. Suddenly someone is slapping her tits, and someone else is hitting her ass. Or maybe each man has a side, slapping a breast and a butt cheek each. Their rhythm off just enough that none of the strikes hit at the same time.

Then the man behind her steps very close, and still holding her hands in one of his, he reaches with the other to slap her pussy. Jessica is awash in sensations, the heat, the vibration against her skin, their breath on her body. The sounds, of their hands hitting her flesh, of the little grunts they make, of her grunts and groans. None of the strikes were hard, none really hurt. They increase her excitement and she tingles.

She finds herself chanting a word over and over, "More, more, more, more."

They oblige her, moving around, slapping harder. One bending her over so the others could really spank her ass, four hands striking so quickly it feels like one long continuous barrage. She is panting now, writhing around in the grip of whoever has her by the waist, whoever is presenting her to the others.

Then she is flipped around, leaning backwards, and two men methodically reddening all the skin on her front with their hands. She reaches out, trying to touch them, reaching down to where she thinks their cocks will be. But they move out of the way just enough that she never can quite grasp. All three are naked, she'd realizes. All three are roughly Ian's height. One or the other keeps taking her hands, keeping her greedy fingers away from their skin, keeping her from touching too much.

Now they are all standing up against her, her hands pinned to her sides. All three wrapping their arms around her. Ian's voice in her ear, calling her his favorite tramp, a cock hungry slut who is finally going to be used the way she deserved. Jessica's pussy clenches, and she felt hands reaching between her legs.

So many fingers. She can't count, can't tell where one hand stops and the next starts. Fingers inside her cunt, flicking her clit, rubbing her slit. Fingers gripping her ass cheeks, pulling apart, sliding through her crack. Fingers circling her asshole, pushing in. Fingers shoved into her mouth. Fingers pinching her nipples. She lets out a long sigh. Her body doesn't belong to her anymore. She loses herself in their grasping, in their grips on her, she gives herself up to them. Fingers pumping in her pussy, more fingers in her ass.

Ian's voice in her ear again, "Oh, yeah. Such a slut you are. So fucking hungry for all this cock. You're so wet. C'mon, Jess, tell us how much you want it."

"Yes," Jessica moans. "God, yes. Please," she pants. "Please, I want your cocks. Fuck me with your hard cocks. Fuck all my holes. I promise I'll be a good slut for you."

Someone laughs. Someone picks Jessica up and slings her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. She hears Ian saying, "You better be."

They move somewhere. Jessica isn't sure which part of the house. She is carried, then she is flung down on some soft surface that doesn't quite feel like their bed. Then they are on her again. One on each side, one on top, all of them grinding on her, stroking her with their six thousand fingers, kissing her with three hundred mouths. Someone sucking on a nipple, someone licking her clit, someone's tongue in her mouth, someone's hand pulling her hair.

Her hands free to touch and she can't settle on any one body. She kisses back, she reaches and tries to stroke cock, she pinches a nipple that presents itself. She is lost, oblivious to anything but the mass of man around her, and her growing desire to be filled to the brim. She pushes out her hips, trying to make and keep contact with someone's pelvis. All of the touch good, but none of it good enough to bring her to the brink.

Then a moment of stillness. A mouth on her pussy, a tongue licking, lips sucking her clit, fingers inside her moving. A mouth on her nipple, sucking, licking, hands combing through her hair. Hands fondling her ass. Somehow, she is on her side, someone behind her. Pulling her cheeks apart, a finger in her ass again, a mouth on her neck, kissing and suckling. She reaches behind and finds a chest and stomach to touch, and he doesn't move away. She reaches down and strokes the hair on the man at her nipple. His hair is like soft wool, kinky; not Ian's fine straight hair. She pumps her hips into the mouth at her pussy. That man's mouth covered in a mustache that Ian doesn't have.

They stayed like that. The mouth on her pussy licking and sucking and flicking at her clit. The mouth at her chest alternating nipples, sucking hard, biting gently. The mouth at her neck moving up and down, while the hands worked two fingers into her ass, lubing her. She is so close, she is moving, pressing against them all, trying to reach all of them at the same time. She hears herself murmuring and pleading quietly. "Please. Don't stop. Please. Keep. Oh, god, there. Please. More."

Her orgasm sneaks up and shatters her. One minute she is moaning but coherent. The next she is writhing, shaking, panting, groaning. Every muscle twitching and shuddering. She can't think.

Then, like her obvious climax is their signal, they are moving her, rolling her over. She straddles one body, bracing herself on his chest. Running her hands over him, it doesn't feel familiar. Then someone's hands at her vagina, pulling open her lips. Hands on her hands, hands on her hips. She is pulled down onto a cock. Definitely not Ian. Thicker, shorter. She groans, arches her back.

She is pushed forward, lube squirted down her ass, fingers still moving in and out. Hands now on her shoulders, holding her still, leaning her down, a mouth, on hers. More fingers at her backside, then a cockhead.

She gasps, "Oh, fuck."

Ian's dark chuckle, in front of her. "Absolutely," he says.

Fingers touching her, stroking her back, face, hands on her breasts. Fingers gently rubbing her clit, while the cock in her vagina moves ever so slightly. Hands around the back of her neck, pulling her down, mouth on hers. The prick at her ass moving forward, into her, not slowly. Methodically, pushing forward, pulling out, pushing forward more, filling her, stretching her. She breaks the kiss, breathing hard through her mouth, panting, hot all over. Then, the prick in her ass fully inside, and she is pinned above and below. Hands on her hips, hands on her shoulders, hands in her hair. Two cocks thrusting into her, not quite in unison, not quite in opposition. Jessica rides and is ridden, bucks back against them, braces herself on the chest below her, arches her butt into the pelvis above her. Hands on her nipples, caressing her breasts, slapping her ass as the pace picked up.

Jessica grunting, moaning, squealing, cursing, encouraging, begging.

Hearing Ian say, "One more, honey."

Hands in her hair, pulling her head up and back, hands on her tits squeezing and pushing her away from the chest she's been laying on. Her mouth gaping open, saliva ready. She chants, "Yes, yes, yes."

Cock at her lips. She licks his head, wants to do more, but he pushes in. The cocks in her cunt and ass are still for a moment and she wants them to move, wants all of them to move together. She tastes Ian, his familiar musk and salt. She reaches up, tries to sit back, tries to grab Ian's hips.

Then they do what she wants. All three moving in her, thrusting, fucking, slamming into her pussy, gliding in her ass, shoving down her throat. Her grunts muffled, her hands reaching for any piece of flesh she can get to. She's arching and rolling her hips, impaled by the three men inside her. Ian pulls out of her mouth long enough to let her breathe.

She whispers, "Again."

He shoves back in, fucking her face. He's talking, she can't hear what he says. She can't hear anything over the sound of her own moaning around his cock. She can't make out where one body stops, where she stops and they start. She's cumming around them, shaking, twitching helplessly. They are relentless, crashing into her, splaying her open, mercilessly gripping her, putting her limbs where they want them. Her head is pulled back, back is arched, thighs spread open, arms held behind.

She's full. So gloriously full. Filled to the brim and overflowing. A thick cock stretching her pussy, hips banging up into her, making her lose the purchase of her knees. A thinner, longer cock shoving into her ass. Not gently, but not ferociously either, just more and more, deeper. The man behind her changing his position, and she spread her knees farther, arched her back. She would have asked for it harder, asked for them to go faster, but the cock in her throat takes her voice. Her man, filling her up, his hips pumping and all she can do is make gurgling noises she hopes they'll all take as encouragement.

The man behind her shoving her down onto the man below her. The man below her pushing her up and forward onto the cock in her mouth, the one she knows and loves. Ian thrusts into her face, pushing her back onto the other two men. The circle completing, over and over. She registers another orgasm shuddering through her. And another. Another.

The man in her ass finishes first, pulling out to shoot all over her back. She hears him cry out, feels the abrupt emptiness, and the hot spurts on her skin. He wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her backward, off of Ian's cock. She whimpers.

The man in her pussy pulls out, jerks himself onto her stomach. She shakes again as the ejaculate hits her. The she is pushed forward, Ian's cock fucking her throat until he cums far in the back of her mouth. She swallows and swallows, hungry still for him.

The man behind her eases her off the man she's been straddling. She lays on her side, feels a familiar shape laying down behind her. Ian's hands stroking her stomach, his chest pressed into her shoulders. She reaches forward, toward the man she's been riding, he rolls on his side to face her. The man who was in her ass drapes himself over all three of them. She's at the middle of a pile of humanity and Jessica has never felt so secure or content in her life.

She reaches to pull off the blindfold, but Ian's voice stops her. "We can keep going, as long as you leave that on. Take it off when you're ready to stop."

Jessica moves to kiss the man in front of her. She reaches down to caress the head of the man draped over her. Then she rolls over to face Ian, kisses him deeply, her tongue exploring in his mouth as his hands glide over her and she feels other hands starting to move again too.

When she comes up for air, she pats the blindfold, settling it over her eyes. "Best. Birthday. Ever."