All Comments on 'And Jill Came Tumbling After'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
When my wife was younger, she was forced into having non consensual sex. She did NOT enjoy it or have an orgasm.

The idea that a person being raped will enjoy it is unlikely. Second: the couple broke into their house, using codes obtained illegally, with unregistered firearms. The cameras he claimed to have would bear witness to that; however, they would be unnecessary. Between the semen, the weapons and the handcuffs, the couple would be caught and sent to jail. Of course, they could have just killed them and that would have been satisfactory as well.

Considering he humiliated Jack, what's stopping this hardened criminal from doing the same thing to another couple only worse? Or coming back for revenge?

urban_legend555urban_legend555about 10 years ago
Well Written

Excellent storyline, well told in disciplined, unpretentious prose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stimulating!

Having the home invaders be a man and a woman is an interesting twist. I found the scenario between Kevin and Jill very arousing. As usual, this author creates well written, thought provoking stories. More please!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
I agree

Short sharp and well written,

Yes there are plot holes, but so bloody what.

It leaves things open for chapter 2

What happens next ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent story

BUT, Kevin and Laura's security is now a lot more in doubt than Jack and Jill's.

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 10 years ago
Hot and clever

I love how you keep bringing back Laura and Kevin like this. Hope to see them in more inventive and erotic adventures. Thanx.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another sexy story!

Please keep writing! So hot! My husband and I had amazing sex after reading this, so thank you! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot Story!

Loved it! I'm off to read the two preceding stories. Somehow missed them the first time around. Please keep writing.

rjordanrjordanalmost 10 years ago
Wilderness Games brought me here

I normally don't care for Nonconsent stories, but I sample a little of everything from time to time. I enjoyed this one, particularly the twist which reversed the roles.

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 10 years ago
Interesting..

..twist and role reversal. A very atypical home invasion.

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago
Well done

Excellent non/con with a nice little twist at the end.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 8 years ago
Good story. I have read it before.

One thing I thought of (since I am just observing, so to speak). If they had taken their pictures and told the crooks that the pictures and the story would be placed in safekeeping (just as a little insurance) it might have been safe or it might have inspired more reprisal. Very good story. They might figure out stronger safety measures for the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sorry to simplistic, whats to prevent the other two (or 1) from returning

without knowing who they are, where they live, no recourse. Personally I would see him or him and her dead and disappeared. Maybe keep her prisoner as a sex toy for a while..............

oldpoet451oldpoet451about 7 years ago
Anonymous 02/28/14

If you are implying that a woman can not become aroused or orgasm during non-consensual sex you are absolutely wrong. It doesn't happen a lot, but there are documented cases in which arousal and orgasm occurred. It is simply the body reacting to stimulus and does not mean that the woman "enjoyed" the attack.

Since both woman would test positive for non-spousal semen and no bruising or tearing exists then it is a "he said she said" situation as far as a rape charge goes in either direction. Since they all pretty much touched the handcuffs their admissibility as evidence might be excluded by a good defense lawyer. However, Jack is wrong about the illegal weapons, as a simple check of the magazines could prove that only his and/or Jill's finger prints are on the ammunition held within them and/or if they have ammo from the same lots at their house/base (US and most other ammunition manufacturers keep lot numbers--which are imprinted on the boxes/cases--and records to track them--by federal law). The fact that Jack had a key to their house in his pocket would also be problematic for him as well as the possibility that he or Jill would most likely have the entry code written on paper or on a smart phone. So, breaking and entering, unlawful detention (simply by virtue of the firearms--no need for the handcuffs), criminal threatening, attempted armed robbery would most likely put both Jack and Jill in the pokey for quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Only for the real pervert idiots like that author!!!!!!

How much of a tosser you have to be!!! The wife gets raped and he gets a stiffie??!! How brain sick or pervert are you??!!

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Good plot, well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Incredible!

A friend recommended that I read your work. I recently read and commented on 'After Midnight.' Your ability to switch gears and write this sort of story is amazing. I'm normally not turned on by rape scenarios, but this one got to me in a hurry. I love the twist at the end that leveled the playing field. Can't wait to read the rest of your stories. Gonna have my husband read them too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...