And Now the Daughter

Story Info
A Mature man teaches a young woman about sex.
6k words
4.62
37.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I strongly suggest you read "My Wife's Big Assed Best Friend" and "Susan's Mum" before you read this, so that you can get some background into the characters.

Ok let's go...I hope you enjoy this...

----o0o-----

So I'm going to state, right from the get go, that I have set limits on the ages of women that I fuck - no older than my mother and no younger than my son. My mum was 78 when she passed and my son is 35. But in this story, I have breached those limits by having sex, the most incredible sex by the way, with the most beautiful 20 year old girl and her name was Heather.

Now if you have read the two stories, mentioned above, then you will understand when I say that Heather is Susan's daughter.

Over the years, I had seen her grow from 3 year old, whose temper tantrums could break windows, into a gorgeous, young woman of 20.

She's quite tall, about 5' 7" and her long blond hair falls about shoulders and frames her stunning face. Her breasts are not huge, just enough, I'd say.

In tight jeans, she has a knockout bum.

I'd be lying if I said I hadn't fantasized about taking her to bed, but what happens in this story is not of my making. She may not be the brightest bulb in the box, but this was entirely conceived by Susan, with a little help from Heather, although I didn't know it at the time.

Every Boxing Day, for the last 10 years, at least, my wife Max and I have had dinner with her best friend Susan at Susan's Mum's house. Susan lives in a city in the south and manages to come up to our town most Easters and every Christmas.

For those of you not familiar with English Christmas culture, Boxing Day is the day that comes after Christmas Day.

Over a delicious meal of roasted pork rib, roasted potatoes, sausage and vegetables, Max and Susan were hatching a plan of what to do while Susan and Heather were in town.

I was secretly hoping that Susan would come to ours and stay over. It had been a since a good sex session had been enjoyed by the three of us.

Max was trying to convince Susan to go and see a movie and have dinner with her, afterwards. I looked across at Heather, who seemed to be smiling at me. Neither of the three women, present at the table, noticed, so I smiled back.

"I think going to the movies is a great idea," said Heather. " You should go, Mum."

" Aren't you coming?" asked Susan.

"No, I don't feel like hanging with my mum and her best friend. It feels a bit icky," Heather replied.

"You can't stay here, all by yourself," replied Susan. "Your grandmother is going to your uncle's for dinner."

Heather looked at me and asked, "Couldn't I come to your place and hang out with Alan, Aunty Max?"

Max looked at me with pleading eyes. I'd seen the look many times and she knew that I could rarely say no.

Heather was really happy when I said yes.

"Brilliant!" she exclaimed. "We can order pizza and watch movies on Netflix."

"We can watch movies," I replied. "But I'm cooking. There'll be no take out pizza."

The following day, Max called Susan and arranged a time for Susan to pick her up. Susan was to drop Heather at our place and collect Max at around 3 pm, as the movie started at 4.15 pm. She needed time to find a place to park and queue for the cinema.

At almost 3 pm, the doorbell rang and seeing as we have a kind of "open door" policy, during the day, the door opened and Susan walked in, closely followed by Heather. Susan was dressed a very fetching black dress, that clung to her shapely contours, highlighting her large arse and ample tits.

I felt my cock give twitch of approval.

"Are you planning to make a night of it?" I asked. "I mean you look like you're dressed for more than just watching a movie."

Susan explained that they had dinner plans afterwards at a newly opened hotel in the city, that had sky top restaurant. This had been corroborated earlier by Max, when she let slip that the two of them might actually rent a room for few hours after dinner, for little "catch up time". She said the last part with a wink in her eye, which suggested that the two girlfriends would be banging each other's brains out.

"Nice to know someone will be having fun," I replied, in a disappointed tone.

As Heather removed her coat, I allowed myself a crafty look at her. She wore a long, cashmere sweater type dress, that stopped half way up her thighs. Her legs were dressed in a pair of jogging pants.

My cock twitched its approval once again.

The two ladies each kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye, finally leaving me alone with Heather.

We took a little break after sitting through some hideous teen drama on Netflix, that Heather cajoled me into watching with her. Honestly, I couldn't have been in anymore pain even if someone had forced red hot needles through my eyeballs.

I went into the kitchen to make coffee, leaving Heather to scroll the lists and find a decent movie to watch.

I was just filling the french press with water when I noticed Heather loitering in the doorway.

She seemed nervous and so I asked her what was on her mind.

"Alan, can I ask you a personal question?"

"That depends on how personal," I answered, still filling up the french press.

"Okay," she replied. "Do you and Maxine still have sex?"

I turned away from the work bench, put down the kettle and looked her directly in the eye.

"I mean you are both in your 50's and I was wondering if you still did it."

"That is an incredibly personal question that I will not answer;" I replied. "But I am curious as to why you even came up with it"

"Well, to come straight to the point," she said, pushing herself away from the doorway and standing upright. "I want you to fuck me."

You could have knocked me down with a feather.

"Look," she began. "I am 20 years old and I lost my virginity at a party a few weeks ago to boy that I am never going to see again. It wasn't at all what I expected.

In fact I don't even think it was all that good."

"And you're telling me this because...?" I let the question hang.

" I want you to teach me about having sex, so that the next time it happens, I know what I am doing and what to expect," she replied.

"What makes you think that I would be able to help you?" I asked. "Surely this is a conversation you should be having with you mum."

Heather shook her head.

"Oh God no!" she exclaimed. "If my mum knew that I had lost my virginity, she would go apeshit!"

There was a pause while she tried to come up with a viable reason.

"What was it that made you think it wasn't what you expected?" I asked.

"Well for one thing," she replied. "He dressed and was gone before I had chance to take a breath."

Then it all came out.

The kid, whoever he was, had somehow talked her into it. He had talked her into giving him a blowjob, but she didn't really know what to do. Before she knew it, he had put on a condom and was inside her. According to Heather, the guy lasted about thirty seconds before cumming. He withdrew, took off his condom, dressed himself and left the party before Heather had even started to get dressed.

"It wasn't rape," she stated. "I knew what I was doing and I wanted it as much as he did. I just wasn't expecting it to be over so quickly and be left alone so fast."

She hugged herself as she relived that night.

"The thing is," she continued. "I realized that I did enjoy the excitement of it. I liked giving the blowjob. I liked the feel of his hard cock in my mouth, even if I wasn't sure what I was supposed to do."

I placed the french press, two mugs and a bowl of brown sugar on a tray and carried them into the lounge, while she continued.

"I even enjoyed having him inside me, even though it didn't last long."

I let her continue.

"What I'm trying to say is that I want to experience sex with someone like you."

"Me?" I asked. "What makes you think I'll be any good? You know a lot men brag about how good they are, but the reality is quite different."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"Well for one thing, never believe a guy who tells you that he can keep going for hours. 15 mins tops."

She looked shocked. "Well I've seen some porn videos and those guys go on for 45 minutes to an hour."

"Don't believe everything you see on a porn video," I answered. " That definitely is not real sex."

There was another pause.

"Look Heather," I said. "I think this conversation will go a lot better if you just told me what you want from me and why you want it."

"I want you to show me what it's really like, because you're ol..." then she saw the look in eye. "Der...you're older...and more mature. You know what you're doing and I would guess you know what a woman likes and how to please her."

I beckoned her to sit on the couch.

"If we were to do this," I replied. " And I haven't made up my mind yet, but if we did, neither your Mum, your Gran or your Aunty Max must ever know. Do you understand?"

"Believe me," she replied. "If Mum knew that I'd fucked you, she'd have a hard choice deciding who to kill first. So, no I won't be telling her."

"Also," I added. "I don't have a condom."

I looked at her, trying to make up my mind. My God, she looked delicious, sitting there in front of me. Her knees were slightly apart and her jumper-dress was higher up on her thighs and I don't know if it was intended, but I was afforded a nice view of her crotch, because the jogging pants were pulled up nice a tight to form a delectable camel toe. Her sweater dress clung to her curves.

My cock hardened a little more.

"No worries," she replied. "I am on the pill and I know that you are a safe guy to be with.

"What did she mean by that?" I wondered.

"So how do we do this?" she asked, her tone telling me that she was becoming a little impatient. "Are you going to fuck me or not?"

"No, I replied. "I'm not going to fuck you."

I watched as she began to look dejected.

"I won't fuck you, because that's not my style," I continued. "But I will make love to you."

I leaned into her, placing my hands on her shoulders and tilted my head to an angle that allowed our lips to meet. Her mouth opened to receive my eager tongue and I moved it around, as searching for something. She moaned into my mouth and I felt her hand move across my thigh and up towards my fly zipper. I moved hand from her shoulder and placed it on her right breast. I could feel her hard nipple through the woolen fabric and gently massaged her fleshy orb. Her hand closed over my throbbing erection, through the material of my jeans and I moaned into her mouth.

Heather suddenly pulled back and stood up. She reached out her hand and smiled.

"Let's go into the bedroom," she said.

We stood by the side of the bed and kissed again. My hand roamed her back to her waist and I slid my hand over the curvature of her ass. I grabbed one cheek and pulled into me, pressing her body against my hard erection. I cannot remember a time when I was this hard. It was a blissful pain I was experiencing.

Heather pulled away from me and crossing her arms, gripped the hem of her sweater dress, pulling it over her head. In the low light of the bedside lamp, I studied her. Her breasts were not as small as I had initially imagined them to be. She was B cup, which was plenty for me to handle when you consider that both her mum and my wife are D cups. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, allowing it to fall to the floor.

I moved forward and gently cupped her gorgeous fleshy mounds. Both her nipples responded to my touch and grew hard, almost immediately. I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her left nipple. Heather placed her hand on the back of my head, pushing me closer to her body. I flicked my tongue over the hardened fleshy nub of her nipple, which caused her to take a sharp breath. I chewed carefully on her berry like nipple and heard her moan.

As I continued my ministrations on her breasts, Heather reached down and undid the belt on my jeans, before undoing the button and unzipping my fly. My jeans dropped in a heap around my ankles and I kicked them away. I moaned loudly into her skin when I felt her warm hand close around my iron hard cock. She tugged at the waistband and pulled my boxers down to my thighs. I lifted my head from her breast and stood back. My cock was standing proud of my body. I was as hard as I probably ever will be for the rest of my life. In fact I could not believe that my body was reacting in this way. I had never been as turned on as I was at that moment. I really wanted to be inside this girl, but I needed to wait just a little longer.

Heather sat on the edge of the bed as beckoned me to her. I flung my head back as I felt her warm lips close over the head of my engorged penis. Her tiny hand closed around the shaft and her other hand closed around my scrotum.

"Is this how I am supposed to do it?" she asked, allowing my erection to fall from her warm, wet mouth.

"Yes," I replied. "You know, for someone who didn't think she was doing it right before, you seem to be doing a good job now."

She smiled and once again I felt the warmth as her lips moved over my bulbous head and along my shaft.

She pulled once again and said, "You are quite big and very thick. I like the feel of you in my mouth."

Before I could respond, she sucked me into her mouth once again.

One of the things I loved about Max's blowjobs was her ability to wrap her tongue around my shaft and slide it back and forth over my head. Max also told Susan about this and when the three of us get together and the pair of them suck me and lick at the same time, I am almost in heaven.

I am telling you this because, without giving her too many details, I instructed Heather to try this out. Her tongue snaked around my shaft and she moved her head back and forth, all the while building up the pressure by raking her fingers along my scrotum. Now I wasn't sure if Heather was ready for a mouthful of my semen and I certainly didn't want to ruin everything by cumming unexpectedly in her mouth, so I asked her stop.

"Why d'ya want me to stop?" She asked. "Was I doing it wrong?"

"No," I answered. "Quite the opposite in fact. You are great, but I don't want to come in your mouth. I want to leave that for later."

I asked her to slide on to the mattress. I gripped the bottom of her leggings and tugged them along her legs and off, throwing over the foot of the bed. I smiled when I saw that she was wearing the tiniest of panties. Pink lace side panels, with a floral motif on the front panel and plain pink on the rear. In the middle of the waistband there were tiny pink ribbon. Knowing that all that was between us was the most diaphanous of material, I was even more turned on than ever and really needed to show this girl the difference between fucking and making love.

I climbed onto the mattress and lay down beside her. Propping myself up on my left elbow, I traced lazy circles, with my index finger, over her nipple and areola before tracing a line over her flat abdomen to the waistband of her underwear. I looked into her eyes and she bit her bottom lip as I slid my finger under the waistband and inside her panties. My fingers touched the edge of her mound and I found myself slipping through soft downy hair before I felt the sweet dampness of her sex. Using my index finger and ring finger to separate her delicate folds, I slowly slid my middle finger in her velvety wetness. She whimpered as I gently moved my finger in and out of her liquescent depths. Her whimpering slowly turned into soft moaning and she tried to sit up and kiss me. I lowered my head to make things easier and she reached behind my neck, hanging on for grim death. Her body went rigid, her lips mashed against mine, threatening to break my front teeth, as her orgasm took her over. I felt her vaginal muscles close around my finger for a moment, then followed a gushing dampness as her pussy squirted a little of her juices over my hand.

I withdrew my hand and gently placed her back on the mattress to allow her to recover from her intense orgasm.

She opened her eyes and smiled. "Wow!," she softly exclaimed. "That was an incredible feeling, So intense."

I smiled in return. "Have you never had an orgasm before?"

"Of course," she replied. "I may not have sex before, but I have masturbated plenty of times."

"Okay," I replied. "Well, I could slide my penis into you now, but I want to try one more thing if you are willing."

She nodded her head. I kissed her again and slowly moved my lips along her taut little body.

I sucked and chewed on her nipples again, drawing them into my mouth and using my tongue to poke them back into her breasts. My mouth continued its journey south until I reached her underwear again.

I inhaled her heady scent as I kissed over the front of her panties. I saw the damp spot in the gusset of the tiny garment.

I pushed my tongue into her through the diaphanous fabric, causing her to moan and reach out for my head. Teasing, I moved away and along her inner thighs, before moving back up. My nose was centimeters away from her crotch and her feminine scent was strong and pleasant. I traced the tip of my tongue along the edges of her underwear, before pulling her gusset to one side.

Her pussy was a delight to look at. Soft dark blond down pubic hair covered the entrance to deliciously pink and wet tunnel, that was surrounded by delicate labial folds. Her wetness was dribbling from her and dripping into the crevice that separated her buttocks. I pulled the garment from her body and tossed it to one side. I gently held her legs apart and placed the flat of my tongue on her opening.

"Yes, oh yes," she softly murmured, as I slid the tip along her dripping slit, savouring the sweet taste of her juices as they rolled onto my tongue. I allowed my tongue to travel further south and lick the dribbles as the ran over her cute little rosebud.

"Oh," she murmured. "That felt nice. I didn't know you could do that."

Her body tensed as I suckled on her clit. I rolled my tongue into a half pipe and slid it back and forth along her engorged button. I easily slid two fingers into her silken depths and slowly moved them back and forth.

"Please!" she murmured with an urgent tone. "You're going to make me come again." She reached down and grabbed handfuls of my hair as she ground herself against my mouth.

Feeling her orgasm like this was the most incredible thing I have ever experienced. Her body arched off the mattress, her legs stiffened and things went black before my eyes and she pushed herself hard against my face. Her nectar flooded from her soaking opening and covered my face. I moved back and watched her thrash about on the mattress, her body trembling.

I could hold back no longer. I grabbed my cock and placed the head on the edge of her opening. Slowly, I pushed myself into her, knowing this was one of those memories that would stay with me forever.

Despite her wetness, she was incredibly tight and I feared I might not last as long as I would have liked to.

Her legs wrapped around me, almost preventing me from moving at all.

"Don't move," she whispered. "I want to feel this and hold onto this moment for a while. I may never feel this way ever again."

Slowly she released her grip on me and I was able to slide deeper into her.

"This feels so beautiful," Heather said. "You feel incredible inside me."

I looked into her eyes and replied, smiling, "And you feel incredible to be inside of."

I moved slowly within her, pulling my erection almost all the way out before plunging deep into her warm wetness. Her pussy seemed to ripple around my cock and I was beginning to feel that tingle that starts in the thighs and moves upwards.

I moved away from her and shifted position so that I was kneeling up. I held her thighs and slowly moved my hips back and forth. Little by little I applied more pressure and speed.

12