And Now the Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please don't come yet," she softly moaned. "I am almost there."

"I'll try, "I replied. "But I can't guarantee anything."

Her vaginal muscles suddenly clamped around my shaft and squeezed. Heather's body tensed and her back arched off the mattress. I held her buttocks as I felt my semen race up my shaft and erupt from the end of my cock. I flung my head back as I came, fireflies dancing before my eyes, as I fired rope after rope of hot creamy semen into her silken depths, pulsing deep inside her.

Slowly, little by little, our joint orgasms subsided. Heather's legs relaxed and after a while, my erection subside and slide from the warm, wet confines of her vagina.

We must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew my phone, which was in back pocket of my jeans, was vibrating. I managed pull my arm out, from under Heather's sleeping body and grabbed my phone. There a text message from Max:

Susan and I are spending the night here.

Staying for breakfast, home around lunchtime.

Tell Heather she can stay over if she wants.

Hope you're having fun.

Love Max xxx

I looked down upon Heather's naked body, quietly sleeping on her side, on top of the duvet. I crawled over behind her and spooned with her. I dragged one side of the duvet over us and wrapped my arm around her. She stirred slightly, held my hand and kissed the back of it, before placing it over her left breast.

When I awoke, the following morning, it was with a warm, wet feeling on my cock.

I lifted the duvet to find Heather sucking my cock.

She looked up at me and smiled. She paused briefly and said, "You were already hard. It was poking me in my bottom. So hard, so thick and so big."

Then she resumed wrapping her tongue around my shaft and sucked me into her mouth once more.

I flung the duvet back to reveal Heather's nakedness. As I watched the way she licked and sucked my cock, I thought I felt my cock become harder and thicker. She turned her attention to my balls, sucking each one in turn as she slowly massaged my penis.

I laid back, closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling.

I opened my eyes when I felt the bed bouncing about and saw Heather had shifted position so that her ass and pussy were in my face.

I smiled as I saw her delicate petals unfold to reveal her pink, glistening hole. Her tight, tiny rosebud pouted, as if demanding attention.

I let out a moan when she resumed sucking my cock.

I placed my hands on her buttocks and gently dragged her ass towards me. Using the tip of my tongue, I found her tiny clit and flicked it, eliciting moans from her.

I licked from her clit to her anus and further moans came from her. I licked my index finger and as I slid my tongue into her tight pussy, I rubbed my fingertip over her rosebud, before poking it in up to the first knuckle.

"Mmmm, deeper, please, deeper," she panted before putting my cock back into her warm, wet mouth.

I moved my finger and out of her anus, in a circular movement, as I sucked on her clit. Her anal sphincter tightened around my finger end as the rest of her body started to stiffen. She also had stopped sucking my cock. I sensed that a colossal orgasm was heading her way. Before I had time to react, she moaned loudly and squirted her sweet nectar into my open mouth. It took all I could do to stop myself from drowning. Her anus kept closing and opening around my finger as I tried in vain to keep licking her clit.

Finally, her orgasm subsided and, in one swift movement, she moved along my body so that her tight pussy was in line with my cock. She gripped my erection and rubbed it against her deliciously wet slit, before impaling herself on my hard staff. She gasped as my head slid past her labia and into her soaking hole. Her juices pooled and bubbled around the base of my cock as she began to slowly move up and down.

"This feels amazing," she said, as she rode me, like a prize bull at the rodeo. "I feel so full and stretched. I love your cock."

I had the best view in the world.

I watched as my cock slid in and out of her and the sight of that cute rosebud of hers, winking at me with every stroke, drove me crazy.

"Have you tried or thought about trying anal sex?" I asked.

She spoke as she rode me. "I've seen some porn videos of it. It looks exciting but painful too. I'm not sure that tiny poop chute could handle your cock."

"You know the anus stretches to accommodate the penis," I answered. "There might a little pain at first, but once I'm in you, it'll be like nothing you have ever felt or experienced before."

Heather thought about it, while she rode towards another explosive orgasm. My cock, balls and pelvic area were awash with her sweet nectar.

Then, without warning, Heather switched holes. In one quick and slick movement, she gripped my dripping cock, removed it from the squishy, warm confines of her vagina and aimed it directly at her anus. I watched as she, with some reticence, pushed my hard cock inside her.

She whimpered slightly as my cock head forced its way past her anal sphincter. With a little push from, almost my whole length slid into her.

She sat still for a moment, trying find a comfortable position.

"Fucking hell!" she exclaimed. "Your cock feels huge inside me."

Slowly she began to rock to and fro and I watched in amazement as I saw my full length disappear inside her ass.

"This...feels...so...fucking good," she said, between riding me.

She rode me to three of her own orgasms. Each time she came, her pussy would squirt more of her sweet juices.

Then she stopped for a moment and tried to spin round, keeping my cock inside her. She spun 180 degrees and straddled my lower body. She placed her hands on my chest, to steady herself and began to ride me again. I placed my hands on my ass cheeks and held her up while I pile drove my hard meat into her ass.

She begged me to go faster and fuck her harder. I could feel my balls begin to tighten and hoped that she was close to her orgasm as well. She told me she needed a couple more minutes of hard fucking and she would be there.

Once again, I cupped her ass and lifted her so that I could pummel that sweet asshole.

"Cumminnnnnnnnng!" She exclaimed. Her pussy fired a fountain of juice up my chest and her anal muscles clamped down on my cock, forcing me over the edge. I emptied the contents of my scrotum into her bowels, painting them with my hot, creamy semen.

As she came down from her orgasm, she fell forward and lay on my chest, while I continued to pump my hot cream into her.

Eventually I finished and my erection began to deflate. Heather used her muscles to squeeze my cock from her ass, and we lay side by side, basking in afterglow of our lovemaking.

"I can say without any doubt," Heather began. "I feel completely fucked."

She snuggled into my chest.

"Thank you for showing me what it is like to be properly fucked by a real man," she said.

What she said next threw me completely off base.

"My mum will be glad too."

I turned my head and stared at her in disbelief.

"You told me that you wouldn't tell your mum," I said. "You assured me. You even said that she would be angry if she found out."

Heather bit her bottom lip in a "Oops! Busted" kind of way.

"Mum set this up," she confessed. "She spent the night fucking Aunty Max, so that we could spend the night together. Aunty Max was in on this too."

I sat up, as Heather continued her confession.

"Okay," she began. "So when I got home from the party, Mum was still up and she noticed that I was upset. I told her what happened and at first she was angry that I had lost my virginity. Then when she realized that I was upset too, she calmed down."

I could tell that admitting all of this wasn't easy for her.

"I think she had always wished that I would lose my virginity to someone I knew, loved and trusted. I guess I let her down. But I also think she was angry because of the way that asshole conned and treated me."

"So she worked out a scheme to make sure you understood what having sex and making love was all about?" I asked.

"She trusted that you would know how to treat me with respect and take care of me," she replied. "She wanted to make sure that I wasn't ruined for any other man, or boy, that came my way, in the future."

------------o0o------------

Around 1 pm, the front door opened and both Max and Susan sauntered in, giggling and laughing.

"I trust the two of you had a good time last night?" I asked, as I removed Susan's coat and placed it on a hanger, to be put into the closet.

"Yes thanks," Susan answered.

Susan then turned to Heather and asked, "Does he know?"

Heather nodded silently.

"So you gave her a good fucking?" asked Susan.

"Now, I made love to her," I answered, a little perplexed because it sounded like an accusation, rather than a question.

Susan smiled. "Good. I am glad." Then she turned to Heather and said, "Grab your coat and wait for me in the car."

Max ushered us into the lounge and as I walked passed her, she grabbed my arm, spun me to face her and gave me a long and lingering tongue kiss.

"Thanks for helping out," she whispered in my ear.

We sat down and Susan began her story.

"So you know that Heather had a pretty nasty time of it with an idiot who didn't how to treat a woman," she began.

I nodded.

"The idiot, fucked her, came and fucked off. I'm not happy about that," she said.

"I want to be sure that when my baby makes love, it's to someone who knows what they are doing and cares about the person they're with. I didn't want Heather going through life afraid to have sex, because of one asshole. I also want her to know what she is doing too. She didn't even know how to give a blowjob."

"So Heather asking to stay with me last night, while you two went out, was her idea or yours?" I asked.

"All my mine, dear," she replied. "It was planned to perfection."

I turned to Max and asked, "You knew about this?"

She shook her head. "Not until we got to the hotel, then Susan told me everything."

"And you didn't mind?"

"No, not really," she answered. "I saw the logic in Susan's idea and I knew that you couldn't resist Heather, because I know you've had a soft spot for her."

"And you didn't mind that I would fucking a girl, more than half my age, in our bed?"

I asked.

"If it had been a random girl," she replied. "Then yes. I would have been vehemently against it."

I thought for moment and then asked, "You two aren't planning to foursome with Heather, are you?"

"Relax, stud," said Susan. The stud reference kind of upset me a little and a I gave Susan a look that told her that. "I'm not planning on corrupting my daughter that way. What we," and she made a circle with her finger, to encompass us all. " have here is never to revealed to anyone outside of these four walls."

"I am wondering what Heather thinks of you, after this," I stated.

"As far as my daughter is concerned," replied Susan. "The only thing she knows is that I have helped her become a woman and tried to repair some of the damage made by a previous asshole. She certainly doesn't know about our arrangement."

"Okay," I answered, knowing that somehow the old damage was repaired, but a new damage may have been created.

Needing to change the subject, I clapped my hands together and asked, "Where do we go from here?"

Max and Susan looked at each other and smiled.

"Susan is going home to make dinner for her and Heather and Sylvia," explained Max.

"And after Sylvia goes to bed," continued Susan. "I'll come back here and we can all play Strip Poker."

I smiled. I did like Strip Poker, especially when I got both women down to their undies. After that it would be a question of forfeits and that was when the game would really become alive...

But I'll reserve that story for another time.

Needless to say that despite what had happened that night with Heather, she went on to blossom into a beautiful young woman, who finally did find a man that appreciated her, cared for her and made love to her the way she wanted...

But that man wasn't me...

12