And One More, Makes Three Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thaelor...I am so disappointed in you. You have hurt me more than ANYONE has...EVER. But I guess, I can see where you're coming from."

"Brittney...I..."

"Let me finish. It's not the fact you kept your feelings about...RYAN from me, nor the fact you led me on to think I had a shot to be with you, nor the fact that you TRICKED ME into coming here for a threesome. No...what hurts the most is that you didn't believe in me, in my love for you, in OUR FRIENDSHIP enough to just be HONEST and tell me the TRUTH about ALL OF IT!!"

Thaelor's head lowered. She knew her cousin only spoke the truth.

"So, let's see if we can salvage SOMETHING from this disaster. I have always wanted to try something I saw in a movie once."

Turning to her other cousin, she asked; " Do YOU really want this to happen as much as she does?!"

"I would do anything to make..."

"I didn't ASK about HER FELLINGS or your willingness to SALVE them. I asked YOU, did you want a taste of this?" Pulling the top open, Brittney exposed her pert, natural size C cup breasts. Ryan took in the large, round, brown nipples that stood out from her chest. They were lovely.

"Yes."

"Then make me feel it. Kiss me and make love to me, like you would to HER! I want to know what it's like to be desired, to be looked on like you look at her. To be held, caressed and fucked...like her. Do that, and we can get this party started. If not, then I'll get dressed, leave and we don't EVER have to talk to each other ever again...NONE OF US."

Ryan moved closer, the power in his hands taking Brittney by surprise. Then, the kiss came. Flat, flaccid, a forced thing to be discarded like so much trash.

"Are you serious?!"Brittney asked. "I wouldn't give that kind of affection to a white person's dog! Forget it...HAVE A NICE LIFE."

Before she could turn to leave, Ryan grasped her by the arm. Without looking at Thaelor, he kissed Brittney again. This time, butterflies danced in her stomach. The toes of her feet curled as he lifted her from the floor. When she wrapped her legs around his waist, she could feel the girth and power growing between his legs. His hands caressed her ass with the greatest of ease. His warm breath hit her neck, lighting a fire in her loins better than any medieval dragon ever could DARE! Jesus...why hadn't she tried to fuck him BEFORE?!! What the FUCK?!! This wasn't going to good, this might be the GREATEST FUCK OF HER YOUNG LIFE!!

12