All Comments on 'And One More, Makes Three'

by DarkkBrothaOne

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ewww

Is no one going to talk about the gross way this author spelled Taylor like eww how dare you spell it like that. Sorry just had to put it out there. I wasn't even sure what name it was at first

DarkkBrothaOneDarkkBrothaOneover 5 years agoAuthor
From the Author to Anonymous

Thanks for reading my story; and if the worst thing you can pick to criticize from it is the spelling of my character's name,: then I must be doing something right.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Again with the comments about spelling

Thaelor should be prononced as Thay Ler as in theory not as they or tay.

Now as for Thaelor,Ryan,and Brittney it is quite onvious Thaelor is getting feelings for Brittney as well as her feelings for Ryan.And Thaelor is gonna try to bridge the gap to help Brittney and Ryan to get closer so all 3 can come together and love one another and help them deal with their grief and suffering at the hands of their evil family members.

Ryan,Brittney,and Thaelor are the only ones that accept each other unconditionally,and as far as I am concerned those three are the only decent family members worth mentioning,well except for maybe Francois the Butler and that Woman Maid (forgot her name,she was tough,but she seems sweet overall).I wish they all could leave and start their own family with each other with no judgements.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkkBrothaOne@DarkkBrothaOne
A light-skinned brotha who had an unexpected experience that changed my life. Love chat, intelligent conversation, and humor. No, I will not EVER be into Race Play, so don't ask. Nor do I do Scat, toilet, BDSM, Futa, furries, or Dom/Sub (nothing against those of you that do......

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES