And One More, Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the third time that day, the new-found cousins found themselves alone.

"You can come out of the stall Brittney, he's gone." Thaelor said in a quiet voice, so as not to attract any passersby.

Brittney opened the door to the stall and walked out. Her once beautiful face and makeup were a total mess. She looked pained and much the worse for wear. Walking over to the sink, she turned on the faucet and began to wash her face with soap and water. Though it wasn't entirely effective, most of the makeup and tear streaks had disappeared. To Thaelor's eye, her cousin was still just as beautiful as when they initially met.

"Thanks cousin. I can't tell you how much this means to me...no one's ever been this nice to me before without wanting to fuck me. So, what's your angle?" Brittney asked.

"Angle? None. I just saw a fellow woman, and a family member at that in trouble. Why would you think I had an angle? Thaelor retorted.

"I'm sorry. You just have no idea about my life."

"Try me. After going through mine, I would believe almost anything."

"Seriously? What possible hardships could YOU have gone through? Your father's a wealthy Senator, you're an obviously beautiful light skinned woman. You're smart, intelligent, and so far, an amazingly loving and caring person. What possible hardships could you have?"

Thaelor began to run down the laundry list of her woes as a Morrison. The suicide of her beloved mother, the revelation of her mixed heritage, the molestation she endured by her step mother and sister, the close call with rape by her step brother. But worst of all; the hatred, vitriol, and successful rape by her father. By the end, Thaelor's eyes were misting over.

"Oh, my loving God...I take that back. You have truly suffered. I am so sorry Thaelor. If I had known what you had gone through, I never would have said that. Please forgive me. I guess that explains why I have never met you before today...also why you don't act like the rest of this God forsaken family. Well...except Ryan. He's a sweetheart. I love him to death. But I'm not sure how he might feel about me. Especially considering he gets to talk to Monica. The bitch."

"Oh? You don't like my sister either?!" Thaelor questioned. "What's your beef with her?"

"No one told you the story about that?"

Shaking her head, Thaelor leaned against the wall in rapped interest.

"Well...I guess this was about 2 reunions back. I brought my girlfriend at the time to meet my family (she was bugging the shit out of me to meet them). I mean...I really don't know why. We were still in High School and had only been dating a couple weeks. Hell...we hadn't even done anything further than kissing. Anyway, I brought her here and told my mom we were a couple. As you can imagine, she flipped. She called me all kinds of things and even went so far as to slap me in front of everybody. Then she went in on my girlfriend. She called her every kind of nasty, stank, home wreaker in the book. But what really took the cake was the fact she KNEW her parents and swore up and down she was going to tell them everything. She panicked and ran off. That's when my mom slapped me. I could do nothing but cry. So, I ran off to the ladies changing rooms by the pool. That's where Monica cornered me a little while later. She came in acting soooo concerned and holding me so close. You see, she and I used to be really close. That's when she hit me with it."

"With what?" Thaelor asked.

Brittney took a long, slow breath. "She kissed me." Brittney said, "Monica gave me this song and dance story about how if I wanted to be with a girl, why I never told her or approached her about it. That she would've been down with it. That she liked me soooo much. That she wanted to be with a girl too, yada, yada yada. She asked me if I had ever done anything with another girl yet and I said no. Then she said that it would mean the world to her if I would do her; that no one would have to know. So, she took off her pants and I started to lick her. She began to get into it a little. That's when I heard a boy's voice chuckle. The rest of the kids in the family had gathered outside the dressing room and had opened the window to the stall we were in, so they could get a peek at the "freak" show. That's when Monica suddenly bolted out the door without her pants on and started yelling to your parents that I had seduced her. Can you believe that shit?! I seduced HER?!!!! Well, at any rate, you'll never guess who they had in tow with them when this all took place..."

Thaelor held her hand over her mouth. " Your girlfriend." She guessed.

"Yep. That bitch slapped me in the mouth, called me a whore and ran off to call her parents to pick her up. My mom drug me to the car kicking my ass. Then thought better of it and beat the daylights out of me when we got home. I had bruises on my body for 3 weeks straight after that one."

"Oh my God."

Brittney snorted. "Oh...the story isn't over, that was just the beginning of my tale of woe. When I got to school the next week...EVERYBODY KNEW ABOUT IT! I was so embarrassed, I had to call my mom and go home. She didn't even come and pick me up. Just told the Principal to do whatever. When she got home, she told me I embarrassed he to death. I told her, I couldn't help I thought I liked girls. That's when she called me a heathen and called my dad. He was a real piece of work."

"Yeah, you mentioned him earlier.... who is he?"

"Ever heard of Everett Walters? Played for the Charlotte Knights?"

"THAT EVERETT WALTERS?!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!! I haven't heard that name since the rape scandal 8 years ago."

"Yeah...and you WON'T hear of it again for at least ANOTHER 40 years. That rape victim...was me."

"Your dad raped you too?!"

"Yeah...my mom called him and told him what I had done. She demanded that I go live with him instead. She blamed him for my being "gay." So, when I moved in with him, I thought I was safe. But then I met this girl and we were really just good friends. But he thought I was trying to get with another girl. So, he thought the best thing for me was to "give me the dick" so that I wouldn't want any pussy ever again. I think he just wanted to fuck me all along. He was always making me wear really tight, short stuff around the house. Claimed it was because of how hot it was down there. One night, he and my older brothers slipped me a molly, and well...they were off to the races. The next day I ran away from home and went to this woman's shelter. When I got there, the lady that ran the place called an attorney friend of hers. She picked me up, took me to the hospital, and got my Dad and brothers arrested. She represented me and got him and them thrown in prison for a long time, and since my mom divorced him over the allegation of rape when they were married, the judge found her liable too. So, I inherited all his estate and fortune in restitution plus some money from my mom too. So, I've been on my own since I was 17 more or less."

Silent tears ran down Brittney's face. The pain was palpable, so thick it could've been cut with a knife.

"But if you went through all that, why would you get into making videos?" Asked Thaelor with a look of wonder.

"Oh." Brittney replied as she wiped away another tear. "As part of my settlement, I was given mandatory therapy. It was also more or less a place for me to lay up while all the paperwork was finished, and I could get emancipated. I had a couple sexual encounters of my choice and found I just have a healthy sex drive. Well...except for one part."

"What do you mean?"

"I have a permanent form of sexual arousal syndrome. Whenever I get highly aroused, my pussy over lubricates prematurely...a lot. That's what messed up my shorts earlier."

"Wow...I had no idea..."

There was a pregnant silence for just a minute. Neither woman saying anything. Just the hum of the vents in the bathroom.

"Bet you're wondering what got me so hot and bothered huh." Brittney stated flatly.

"...I didn't want to intrude by being crass."

"It's cool. I trust you Thaelor." Taking a deep breath Brittney looked down at the floor. "I was fanaticizing about you. I hope that doesn't turn you off. I don't want to lose your friendship so soon. You have just been so nice, and I just think you're so beautiful. Am I weird? One girl turns my life upside down and a few years later, I'm sitting in a bathroom confessing to her sister that I think she's hot. Shit...maybe I should go back to seeing my therapist, maybe I should be back on meds, maybe..."

"Maybe, you should relax and believe that the feeling is mutual." Thaelor interrupted. "If the truth be known I think you're one of the hottest women I have ever seen. No offense but, your videos have always made me hot. And if I might be so bold...I have fantasized about being with that girl on the hood of that car on countless occasions. Who would've thought THAT girl would be my cousin?!"

Brittney's mouth hung open in slight amazement. "I would've sworn you might not like girls like that. I mean, I have seen my fair share of gay and bi women in my years. You just didn't strike me as the type. I figured being in this family you had either a husband or guys draped all over you. Not to mention we're related."

Thaelor couldn't help but to suppress a tiny smile. "Are you kidding me? I would've thought the same could be said for you. I mean, you ARE a beautiful woman, you're in a very sexy industry, and you have loads of money apparently. Oh, and we're related." Thaelor added for good measure. Brittney smiled nervously.

Just then, the knock at the door broke through the silence. "Madam, It's me...Francois. I have the things you asked for." Came the disembodied voice from the other side of the access. Thaelor motioned for Brittney to return to the stall before she opened the door. Once opened, the professionally smiling face of Francois came into view, a bag from Jetem Le Petite in his hands. "Madam Thaelor, here is the bag with the clothing for your friend. It's not much and I can't account for the taste of the color scheme, but I think it might fit her for the measurements she gave. Also, I added a map with drawn directions that will get her to the valet parking lot where her car is, while avoiding any further...undo occurrences."

"Francois, I owe you a huge kiss." Thaelor said.

Handing Thaelor the bag, Francois replied nonchalantly, "Totally unnecessary young lady...I already added a nice 25% gratuity to the total for the clothing that Ms. Margo and I will split."

Thaelor could barely withhold her laughter. Touching her friend's face, she kissed him on the cheek. "Thanks again Francois. You're the best." With that, she closed the door and called for Brittney to come out. When she next appeared, Brittney had removed the table cloth and stood completely naked. Thaelor marveled at her flawless ebony skin, looking at her perky, round C cup breasts. In her hand were the discarded white panties that no doubt had been soaked from her earlier mishap. It took all her mental strength for Thaelor to avoid staring at her cousin's freshly shaven pussy. Thaelor turned her head to avoid the chance of Brittney seeing her blush. She just thanked God she didn't suffer the same affliction Brittney did. There would be no way to explain away the trail of cum running down her leg.

Brittney took the bag and returned to the final stall, the one made for wheelchair bound people that afforded more room to move. With Brittney behind the door, Thaelor felt better about asking the last question on her mind.

"Hey cuz...can I ask you something...personal?" Thaelor queried.

"What?" came the disembodied voice. "After everything we've discussed today, you still feel the need to ask my permission to ask a question? That's cute. I like you Thaelor. Go ahead."

"You remember what you said about my brother earlier?"

"Which part? Can you be a little more specific?"

"The part where you said you would fuck him."

"Oh...that part...ok...what about it?"

"Did you mean that seriously or were you just pulling my leg?"

Brittney came out holding the bag in one hand and the map in the other. Francois was right. The best that the shop had to offer were a pair of white, knee length capri shorts and a white blouse covered in pink and light-yellow flowers. The outfit was hideous, but not even a potato sack could mask the awesome body that Brittney possessed. Dropping the bag on the counter, Brittney looked in the mirror to check on her hair and make sure it looked ok.

"Well THAT'S an awkward question." Brittney said looking at her cousin's reflection in the mirror. "Maybe I was...maybe I wasn't., why would you ask that?"

"I was just wondering. I thought it was kinda'...open...but odd." Thaelor lied. Releasing a nervous chuckle, she added, "I mean...that would be kinda' funny that you would want to fuck your cousin, right?"

"Hey "T," you have a good memory?" Brittney asked?

"Decent."

Brittney recited her phone number 3 times in quick succession. Asking Thaelor to repeat it until she was satisfied that she did remember.

"I really want to hang out with you sometime Thaelor. You have been one of the best friends I've ever met, plus you're beautiful as fuck and I think we could pull hella amounts of guys together."

Walking past Thaelor to the door, Brittney spun on her heel, grabbed her cousin by the shirt and kissed her passionately on the lips. The minor taste of alcohol mixed nicely with the saliva in her mouth Thaelor thought. Long, slow, full of ache; Brittney laid her feelings bare to her newfound friend in the most intimate way she knew how. When they broke the embrace, she looked Thaelor dead in the eye and said in a low tone; "I don't lie when I say that I am attracted to someone that I want to be with. After everything I have been through, that is no longer a part of my life that I mess around with. To answer your question, yeah; I would fuck Ryan tonight if I could. He's accomplished, sweet, caring, fine as fuck, and definitely someone that under any other circumstance, a man that I would date and never let go. But as it is; I don't know how he feels about me, I'm positive he has a girlfriend, and I'm not too sure how he would feel fucking his cousin. But, I will tell you this...I feel the same about you. So, let me get out of here before my condition destroys these clothes too. I hope to hear from you soon cuz. Bye."

With that, Brittney exited the bathroom in a haste. Once the door swung shut, Thaelor stepped into the last stall and began to use the toilet. As she pulled her shorts down, she noticed a bulge in her pocket. Reaching in, she pulled out Brittney's soiled panties. Still slightly damp from her accident. Not knowing why, Thaelor held them up to her to her nose, the sweet, musky scent filling her senses. She didn't know how she accomplished placing them in her pocket, but at the moment, she didn't care. Thaelor was too horny. She needed a release. Standing up, she closed her eyes and thought back on the body of her new cousin. Fantasizing about a possible 3 some with the love of her life and this new beautiful paramour. Standing to her full height, Thaelor pulled up her blouse and began to rub her nipple. The sensitive nub sent shockwaves through her body as she reached down and rubbed her clit. The natural juices lubricating the sex knob perfectly. Her orgasm erupted in mere seconds. Her body shivering as she stuck her fingers into her wet hole.

When she finished, Thaelor fixed her clothes and went to the sink and washed her hands. She only hoped Ryan didn't spend to much time here. He needed to be the main course to the appetizer she just had. As she wet her fingers and fixed her hair, Thaelor's mind raced. Moving a mile a millisecond, thinking on how to make this fantasy come true. Because as much as she thought Ryan might enjoy fucking Brittney, she was too ready. Then, the light went off. The plan was perfect. With Ryan's birthday right around the corner, if everything worked just right...the orgasms would run like water. A devilish smile crept across her lips.

12