All Comments on 'And Ophelia Blinked'

by BashfulScribe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
aperson87aperson87almost 3 years ago

Probably something wrong with me that I found this as hot as I did. Of course the darkest interpretation is that Cam turned Ophelia's like of the main character to hate and so she's being punished for something out of her control.

KellvallonKellvallonalmost 3 years ago

This was a well written story but I honestly feel like Ophelia was the victim of 2 mind controllers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well at least it was obvious that none of the 3 characters were even decent people. None of them gave a crap about anyone but themselves and if the story followed true then within a year, 2 of the 3 would be dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Whoever hurt you, I'm sorry. But you know, you turned it into art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Randy is a twisted coward. He should have gone after Cam who messed up the friendship he did have with Ophelia. Story pissed me off, maybe your intent, but such evil was projected on the victim. You should have messed with Cam so he couldn't destroy more helpless women, but of course a true coward always goes after the weakest and Randy ws no better than Cam, maybe even worst! Could have made this an amazing story of courage. Vengeance just plain sucks all the time. I like your other work but this one made me sick. I understand that is my issue sorry for my rant!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBashfulScribe@BashfulScribe
Just your average young man who thinks he can make himself into a writer. I'm interested in making longer stories where the sex is a part of the story.