And She Willingly Submitted

Story Info
Discarded by her husband, Sasha becomes mine.
6.7k words
4.31
18.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sasha, I'd like to talk to you in private. Would you mind locking the office door so that we won't be disturbed, and then come over here?"

I watched a brief flicker of surprise and then hesitation flash briefly in Sasha's sultry almond-shaped eye before a look of acquiescence reappeared on the attractive Asian face of my private secretary. With a subtle nod, Sasha complied as I knew that she would with my unexpected request.

Watching Sasha straighten from the filing that she was doing, I enjoyed the subtle sway of her hips and mid-back-length ebony hair as she casually walked to my office door. After discretely checking outside, she closed and locked the door, and I realized a pleasure it was to have a compliant personal assistant like Sasha.

Besides being extremely competent, Sasha was beautiful in a demurely Oriental way. There was an indescribable grace to her five-foot-four-inch lithe frame. Her shapely legs which were amply displayed by her short skirts blended into the curves to her hips and feminine softness in her firm tight buns. Her creamy modest breasts were enticing but not because she flaunted them, but rather from her inadvertently flashing me glimpses down her neckline whenever she casually leaned over to show me where to sign.

Yet, what made Sasha compelling attractive to me was her subtle submissive femininity. She was the epitome of what I looked for in a secretary -- quiet, attentive, and while this may sound demeaning, subservient to my desires and needs in the office. Whereas others in the company were put off by my aggressive or what many say, demanding or domineering manner, Sasha wasn't bothered at all.

In fact, Sasha seemed to relish working closely with me and my direct (if not blunt) supervision. In the several months as my secretary, she came to anticipate and unconsciously cater to my every wish as we put in long hours of overtime. I realize now that if I hadn't been so consumed with my career and new job, I might have seen her unspoken needs and desires sooner.

My name is Nick and I had recently undergone a rather messy divorce with my now ex-wife accusing me of domestic abuse. Although her claims were never substantiated, my personal and professional reputation had been irreparably compromised. To get a proverbial new lease on life, I asked to be transferred to another city and a managerial job.

Fortunately, an old-time manager in another state had decided to retire, and I was quickly reassigned with carte blanche authority to improve the flagging production rate. Given this challenge, my primary focus was to make a name for myself by being uber-successful in my new corporate assignment.

The private secretary whom I had inherited had decided once she sampled my supervisory style that she couldn't take an alpha-driven boss at this point in her life. As a result, she opted to retire early shortly after my arrival. It was then Sasha entered my life.

Stella and her husband, Darren had recently relocated to our city, and of all those who applied to my job posting, she was the only one who demonstrated outstanding secretarial skills and the necessary demeanor that I required. But what really sold me on Sasha was her willingness to put in the long hours that I demanded.

This was in large part due to Darren becoming a long-haul trucker which had him delivering and picking up loads from various cities around the country. He was currently on his first cross-country round-trip since relocating and wasn't due to return to Sasha until nearly four months. Darren's plan was that upon his return, he'd rest up for two weeks before doing another cross-country round-trip journey. To Darren, this was the ideal job since it paid great and was always changing as he stopped at various cities and towns along the way.

While that Darren made enough that Sasha didn't really have to work at all, she did so to fill the void in her life created by Darren's long absences. She willingly put in the long at work with the understanding that when Darren returned, she would be able to take off for two weeks of supposed marital reunion and bliss.

Well, the eventual finally happened with Darren a week out from rolling back into town. "Nick, I've met with the organization's clerical pool. The girls will be filling in for me during rotating during my two weeks of vacation. Detailed instructions as to what to expect and do have been left. There should be no need for me to be contacted during my reunion with my husband that I've been looking forward to for so long. Thank you, Nick, for being so accommodating," Sasha reminded me of our agreement that I begrudgingly remembered and had relented.

During her two-week absence, I endured other inept clerical substitutes and became acutely aware of just how much Sasha had become a part of my life and how much I missed her. I missed her feminine Asian ways and their soothing effects on my caveman approach to life. I recalled how much I really enjoyed Sasha's skirt slowly slipping up her soft thighs as she casually crossed and uncrossed her pleasing legs when seated; and that telltale jiggle in the front of her blouse when she rushed in her high-heels to me once summoned.

Towards the end of the two weeks, I began relieving myself nightly to the wet-gooey fantasies about what I would be doing to Sasha if I were Darren. These nasty stress-relieving sexual urges that had contributed to my divorce and which had laid dormant began to stir. God, I was delighted when Darren finally left town and Sasha returned to work.

If I hadn't been so occupied with getting rid of the backlogged work and reestablishing our busy routine, I might have noticed that Sasha seemed depressed and moved rather gingerly, wincing when she thought I wasn't looking. At the end of her first day back, Sasha bent over to file a stack of documents causing her short skirt to ride up in the back of her legs. Long purple-red welts across the backs of her ivory thighs were surprisingly revealed and it was clear that Darren had given her sensuous tush and thighs a good old painful "whupping." The mental image of Sasha being disciplined "aroused" within me a darkness that I had long suppressed.

"Sasha, when you bent over the back of your skirt rode up, and I couldn't help but notice that what looked like welts on the backs of your thighs." When Sasha blushed a bright pink and hung her head so as not to look at me, I continued, "Now look, what you and Darren did on your two weeks off is none of my business. However, domestic violence is illegal." At this pronouncement, Sasha squirmed in her seat and I wasn't sure it was due to pain from her welts or what I had just said.

"Sasha, I've come to -- care -- for you, and you shouldn't be abused like this. I simply cannot ignore the matter. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to report it to the authorities."

"No! Please, don't," Sasha blurted in an emotional plea as she wrung her hands in obvious anxiety. "Nick, it's not what you think. Don't call the police, please. Let me explain." Struggling to collect her thoughts, and, Sasha then looped her long hair over her ears to clear her face and whispered "Nick, it's not domestic abuse.

Murmuring breathlessly, Sasha continued, "Darren is into rough sex and has always been quite 'physical.' However, when he was on the road all alone on his first long haul, he couldn't find women who'd enjoy his type of pleasure even though he knows I would understand." Then after a pregnant pause, she looked at me in the eye and mumbled, "You see, what he did to me...well...it's not spousal abuse -- especially when I willingly submit. You see, I 'love' rough sex and being dominated by a real man."

My jaw must have dropped at Sasha's disclosure, and I had to quickly adjust my seated position to discretely hide my throbbing penis. Seeing my reaction, Sasha hastily stammered, "You must think that I'm sick -- and perhaps I am -- but I've always been attracted to strong, overbearing men who...just take me...and use me. I can't help it. Being controlled, told what to do, and made to sexually please -- God, this sounds so perverse -- but. it just turns me on to no end."

Tears start to well in Sasha's averted eyes as she struggled to explain further. "Maybe, it was because... well...it goes back to when I had just turned eighteen and my family had hit bad times. My father had a stroke, went bankrupt, and lost his business. Our house was next and then nearly everything we had. Our few relatives couldn't help much, and so out of desperation, it was decided that the kids would be sent to different family members and friends.

"As the oldest girl, I was sent to live with a close family friend by the name of Jimbo. He was a 'bear' of a man who was big, rough, and crude. I was scared silly of Jimbo, but my mother made it explicitly clear he was the only one who was trying to co-write a loan for my father and as such, was very important to our family.

Because he was single, I was bluntly told to take care of his house, his meals, his washing, and his 'personal needs.' I needed to ensure Jimbo's goodwill since our family's well-being and future depended on him and his loan. 'Do whatever Jimbo wants -- no matter what -- you just do it!' was my mother's final words before abandoning me."

I told a sobbing Sasha that she didn't have to say anymore, but she shook her head and pleaded tearfully, "I want to...I need for you need to understand and accept the way that I am." She took a deep breath before continuing, "I was all alone and frightened. I couldn't stop crying when I realized just how helpless and hopeless my situation was. But Jimbo didn't care.

"That first night, I learn just how hard and demanding Jimbo was. It was bedtime and there was only one bed... his...and I balked. This got me quickly thrown over his lap and spanked hard. All I could remember was thundering big palms, searing pain that I had never experienced before, and me screaming and crying. But Jimbo didn't stop until I was a blubbering mess, promising him that I'd do whatever he wanted if he'd only stop.

"However, instead of ravaging a scared teenager, Jimbo surprised me with caresses that soothed me as he kissed away my tears. He promised that if I did as he wanted, the pain would become pleasurable. With that said, Jimbo slowly undressed me and sucked on my breasts until my pink nipples were ruby red and painfully rock-hard. Boldly exploring my young body, he stimulated me with wincing pain -- biting, nipping, tugging, and tweaking -- and showed me how pain could be arousing.

"By the time he licked my inflamed buns and then mouthed my twisting sex, my virgin body was readily responding to Jimbo as I trembled uncontrollably. It finally betrayed me with the first orgasm of my life that left me shaking uncontrollably with spasms, gasping for breath, confused, and shamelessly wanting more.

"When I begged for him not to stop, Jimbo finally took me like a bull taking a heifer, dominating me, penetrating me, smothering me under him. Clinging to his heaving body, I cried out in searing agony as he cruelly penetrated and stretched me. Before I knew it, he rolled over and pulled me on top, making me ride him. Smacking my tender buns, Jimbo forced me to move, making me brazenly ride him and grind myself against him repeatedly.

"By not giving me a choice or a chance, Jimbo dominated me and stimulated me like never before. As sick as it may sound, my pain did become my pleasure...exquisite ecstasy...and Jimbo's embedded cock became the core of my youthful existence. I lusted to be filled again and again, unashamedly crying out as I exploded in one hell of another orgasm.

"Living with Jimbo taught me the simplicity of submitting and being dominated by a strong man. After getting me on the pill, he took me often and I did whatever he wanted without any hesitation or reservations. I willingly let him tell me brazenly what to do and how to please him -- and ultimately learned how to pleasure myself.

"My 'loving' family knew that I had been 'given' to Jimbo as their collateral for his efforts and generosity on our family's behalf. They pretended...made believe...that they didn't know what he doing to me...but they did They, especially my mother, kept silent, and let their eldest daughter become Jimbo's teenage fuck-slut.

"When my dad recovered, my family was able to get their life together because Jimbo had secured for them that much-needed loan. But do you know what? I surprisingly didn't want to go back to them. I remained Jimbo's docile and obedient teenage whore who shamelessly sold her body for her family's well-being.

"In reality, I had become addicted to Jimbo's dominance and painful sex. When we were alone, it was I who often initiated our twisted intimacy either by sensuously tempting Jimbo or by acting like a willful teenager who deserved to be punished.

"When Jimbo died in a car crash a few years later, many couldn't understand why I wept at the hospital and later at his funeral. My family could not understand why I felt so empty, confused, and lost.

"I quickly discovered that 'nice guys' didn't turn me on, but 'bad boys' who took advantage of and abused women, certainly did. There was an endless line of scumbags after Jimbo who took advantage of me, and I knew I was sick because I readily gave in to their lustful desires.

"When Darren entered my life, I was working as an office clerk at a distribution center. He saved me from being regularly sexually molested by my supervisor who sexually harassed me because I couldn't...or more so wouldn't...say 'no.'

"Darren took me away, married me, and we moved to here. My husband is demanding and is at times sadistic in the way he loves inflicting pain on me. He likes to beat me, not to injure me, but just hurt me enough to turn himself on -- and me too because he knows my likes and needs. I know this sounds perverted, but I can't help it."

Sasha sat back sobbing and took a deep breath before looking at me in the eye. "But this was Darren's first cross-country haul, and it was longer and harder than expected. What made things worse was that all the time he was wondering if I was fooling around on him."

She gulped and then looking shyly at me, continued, "You see I had told him about you, what working with you was like, and how I liked working under you. Because you're a forceful and demanding boss, he kept wondering if I was letting you do 'it' to me."

With this revelation, I lost what little self-control and couldn't hide this humungous erection that visibly tented the front of my slacks. Sasha's sensuous almond-shaped eyes widen as she gulped at my obvious physical reaction before hesitantly continuing, "Darren knew that you were the kind of strong, dominant man -- the kind to whom I'd get attracted. He didn't believe my denials and overreacted by beating me with his belt and then forcefully and repeatedly used me. At the end of the two weeks..."

Tears flowed freely as Sasha sobbed, "Despite me begging him not to, Darren has left me. He said that sooner or later I would give into you and that he couldn't live the thought of you being with me. Images of me doing whatever you wanted were more than he could handle. So, he packed up his stuff, told me to file for divorce since he wasn't coming back, and then left me."

Looking miserable, Sasha whined, "Now I have no one to turn to. This is the first time since Jimbo that I don't have a man telling me what to do and how to please him."

I couldn't believe this Japanese godsend and wasn't about to let this golden opportunity escape me. "Sasha," I said firmly in a tone that brooked no disobedience, "stop crying. Stop it now! I want you to get up and stand here in front of me. Do it now."

Sasha complied, with her eyes downcast and her hands clasped in front of her. I moved to stand close behind her and then taking in a deep breath, clasped her soft body to me so that Sasha could clearly feel my raging hard-on pressing into her skirt-covered buns. Turning her face to look at me over her shoulder, I gave her a deep sensuous kiss that left little doubt in her mind as to my intentions as I boldly began to caress her Asian body.

"You don't know how long I've wanted you, Sasha," I uttered into her ear as I slowly unbuttoning her blouse and boldly fondled her lacy bra cups until her nipples grew long, hard, and thick against my palms. Then with a sudden flip of my fingers, I undid her flimsy front-snapping bra, freeing her creamy tits that had tantalized me for so long. My fingers captured and cruelly pinched one of her puffy areolas and rolled fleshy nipples until a shrill whimper escaped Sasha's lips as her hands covered mine as I tweaked her stiff sensitive tips.

"Sasha, bend over from your waist and grab my desk. Do it now!"

Quickly and roughly pushing up her mini-skirt, I yanked down her skimpy panties to reveal Sasha's neatly-trimmed black silky bush, swollen pussy lips, and puckered asshole. Her buns and the backs of her thighs were covered with enticing purple welts and my pant's crotch became unbelievably tight. My hand shot between her legs to cup her inviting cunt and I was immediately rewarded with a sudden drenching of my squeezing hand. Sasha emitted a whine of yearning and passion but didn't move, letting me have my way with her.

My fully engorged trouser snake somehow reared from my undone trouser and dropped boxers I pressed its flanged head into the oozing entrance of her love box. "You would be surprised me many times I've wanted you like this...submissive...willing...and wanting for me to fuck your tight juicy Jap twat." Before Sasha could say anything, I mounted her and viciously crammed my raging hard-on into her.

I drove relentlessly into Sasha's incredible molten wetness with short savage thrusts of my hips that slammed her against the edge of the desk. Sasha threw back her head, her eyes pressed shut, as breathless grunts escaped her open mouth with each jab that lifted hips. I savagely jackhammered her pussy, hard and quick, causing Sasha to pant like a bitch in heat as her liquid excitement sloshed noisily and lewdly, and then seeped down her widespread legs.

"Fuck Darren," I snarled as I crammed myself all the way into her churning snatch, feeling my flanged cockhead glance off her rubbery cervix. "Fuck your former boss -- fuck Jimbo!

"I'm going to take care of you from now on, and fill the void in your life like the way my cock is filling your juicy twat! You're mine now, Sasha, and that's all that matters. You're going to be my personal cum-dump whom I'm going to fuck on and off the job. These tits are mine to suck...your snug hot Jap cunt will be flooded with my spunk...and your tight little asshole will be mine to screw," I grunted as I pressed a saliva-coated finger into Sasha's squirming anus.

"Oooh, shit, I've never done it 'that' way, Nick," Sasha squealed as I gave her rectum a digital roto-rootering."

"All the better! I'm going to love reaming and breaking in your virgin puckered asshole. It may hurt at first but it doesn't matter because you'll do what I tell you to do. After a while, you'll spread your butt cheeks and beg me to butt-fuck you. And when I've finished giving you a sperm enema, you're going to suck and lick me clean. You're now my Japanese whore, and you'll do what I want. Won't you, Sasha?"

Without waiting for a reply, I withdrew almost all the way from her clinging cunt, and gave Sasha two sharp slaps on her bruise-stripped buns causing her to stifle a cry that threatened to escape her lips. "Right now, bitch, I going to fuck you with my big fat cock! How long I've waited to shoot my full load into your snatch, filling you with my gooey spunk that you'll leak all day! Is that what you want, bitch? Another slap sharply landed on her inflamed buttocks emphasized my question.

12