And She Willingly Submitted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To this Sasha, just looked back at me with an inscrutable smile as she lewdly gyrated her hips, rocking back and forth, before uttering, "Ooh, yes, Nick! I love the way you're dominating and using me. Ooh yeah, spank me, harder, please. It feels so good when it hurts. Jeez, you're stretching me out. Ooh, your cock is rammed all the way in me. It hurts when you go so fast and deep, but shit I love it. Oooh, please, take me. Make me your personal fuck- slave. Shoot your load into me. Ooh, fill me with your sperm. I'll do whatever you want. Ooh yeah, just fuck me -- fuck me! Please, I need to be used!"

And with a wide smile on my lips, I did as my newfound Asian fuck-slut asked.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Fresh from the showers, a naked Sasha stood docilely before me with her hands crossed in front of her cleanly shaven vulva. An attractive Japanese-American woman with demure almond-shaped eyes, high cheekbones, a cute nose, and a broad sensuous mouth. Her damp long ebony hair was brushed back from her face but allowed to also drape over her modest breasts. Yet, what made Sasha alluring was her subtle feminine submissiveness and willingness to cater to her man -- and at this point in her life, that man was me.

As I sat in the easy chair in the master bedroom of my house, I realized how pleased I was at Sasha's transformation from my seemingly shy and acquiescing secretary to my secret love geisha. Surprisingly it was her husband -- or now ex-husband -- who was the catalyst in our relationship by foolishly abandoning Sasha and forcing her into my arms and control. I easily step into the void and took control of Sasha especially since it meant "filling" the various orifices of her exotic Asian body in ways and settings she never expected or experienced...but loved.

We were extremely careful to maintain a highly professional charade while on the job. She still wore her wedding ring and when asked about her husband, she skillfully deflected the gossipmongers' marriage in which her spouse was gone much of the time. Those same people would have been utterly shocked if they knew the true nature of our relationship and workday routine.

Arriving separately, we were often the first to work. After making coffee for the office, Sasha brought me my cup and then locking the door, enjoyed her morning breakfast -- a mouthful of my long, hard, and thick man-meat. With my hand caressing the back of her bobbing head, Sasha dutifully knelt between my legs to suck and jerk me off. Most mornings she enjoyed a fresh load of man-cream to go with her coffee.

On those mornings when I had nothing on the early morning schedule, I had her get on her hands and her knees while I took her from behind as Stella grunted softly with each stroke. I knew that the hot spunk that I filled her with would ooze from her now-hairless pussy for the rest of the day. Either way, I couldn't think of a more wonderful way to start the day.

To my employees, Sasha was the perfect secretary -- highly competent, attractive, and well-dressed, demurely acquiescing, and above all, helpful. She was the it "guardian angel" who worked long hours and most importantly kept "the sadist" (as I was called behind my back for being rather blunt and demanding) off her co-workers' backs. To most in the office, Sasha took the brunt of my domineering way, and they cringed each time she was called into my office for one of our infamous closed-door sessions.

Given her shaken look -- as if she had been crying -- when she reemerged later, her fellow employees always assumed that Sasha had gotten a royal ass-chewing for some mistake she or another had made. This wasn't far from the truth. During our special closed-door afternoon sessions, I often had my face buried between her legs that were draped over my shoulder as Sasha sprawl across my desk. The tear tracks that her co-workers saw were those of stifled ecstasy from me eating out her pussy and asshole. Oh, how Sasha struggled not to moan loudly when she shook in a gut-wrenching climax.

This was not to say that I was the sole instigator of our workday liaisons. For an extremely competent secretary, she somehow made glaring errors that called for immediate supervisory attention and corrective action. However, Stella's discipline was often preceded by corporal punishment involving her miniskirts shoved up and her flimsy panties yanked down. With Sasha hauled over my lap for a good old spanking. Nothing is more erotic than feeling a half-naked woman violently squirming against your swollen groin as your palm has landed sharply on her spongy butt.

I can't recall how many times a horny Sasha with her skirt hiked up around her waist would reach back and spread her reddening butt cheeks to expose her nether delights, all the while begging for more. Whipping out my raging hard-on, I would beat her inflamed buns with my erect penis before continuing her discipline with hard strokes deep into her sopping wet cunt.

A month after I made Sasha mine I handed my new mistress a disposable enema and told her that after everyone had left for the day, she was to cleanse herself thoroughly. When she returned to my office cleansed and without panties, I began introducing Sasha to the carnal pleasures of anal sex.

Sasha gasped and whimpered pitifully as I introduced a well-lubricated finger into her virgin orifice, leisurely probing her butt while devouring her juicy little twat. However, her breath caught in her throat when I finally held a conical butt-plug before her startle almond-shaped eyes.

"You will wear this butt-plug while at work except when relieving yourself or to clean and lubricate it. I will check throughout the workday to make sure that this device is where it should be...and it better be. This plug will gradually loosen you for that special day when I fuck your virgin asshole."

Sasha shoved her hand to her mouth to muffle her squeal as I pressed the plug into her sphincter ring and then sighed as her puckered anus clamped around the plug's neck to hold it in place. It was an extreme pleasure watching Sasha walk and sit with that plug wedge between her buns, wincing periodically but obeying my instructions nevertheless.

Normally we avoid each other once we left work to prevent someone from work discovering the intimate nature of our relationship. However, on the eve of a three-day weekend, I decided to take a chance and had Sasha me secretively at a designated street corner. Once she jumped into my car, I drove her to my very private gated suburb community. It was there in my secluded house that I planned to consummate Sasha's anal preparation without the constraints of prying eyes in our office and our living environment.

Rising and slowly strolling to her, I softly asked, "Did you purge yourself with the enema that I left for you and clean good afterward?" Sasha shifted uncomfortably at my embarrassing questions, but after a moment, nodded. The sound of my palm landed sharply against her smooth curved thigh broke the silence. As Sasha jerked, I sternly uttered, "When I ask you a question, I expect an answer."

"Yes, Nick," Sasha blurted, "I did exactly as you instructed. After purging myself, I showered and shaved as you wanted." She lowered her eyes as she murmured in a tone eager to please, "I even thought you might want to...use me...completely tonight...so I lubricated my... myself...quite liberally...before reinserting my butt-plug."

With a light tap of my fingers, Sasha's clasped hands fell quickly to her sides, exposing her pussy slit tucked between the soft juncture of her creamy inner thighs. My fingertips traveled over her soft stomach to her smoothly-shaven camel-toe.

"Spread," I whispered, and Sasha's feet and legs quickly parted. I slowly caressed her tender flesh and every so often dipped into the cleft of her swollen pussy lips. Her breath caught in her throat as Sasha struggled visibly to remain still, but her legs spread wider of their own accord.

"Hmmm," I murmured as I brought my fingers tip to my nose as my tongue snaked out to lick the braid black leather. "Your liquid excitement smells and tastes delicious."

Before Sasha could recover, my hand flipped her draped hair over one shoulder and then the other, revealing her breasts. Sasha blushed self-consciously for now her nudity was completely exposed before my gaze.

Although Sasha's breasts were modest in size, they were nevertheless truly breathtaking in their uniqueness. From the moment she became my secretary, I was intrigued by the much too fleeting glimpses of her creamy tits that I inadvertently spied.

I had expected to see perky boobs with upturned ruby red cylindrical nipples when I claimed Sasha that first time in my office. Instead, I discovered almost-tubular breasts that had a sloping, ski-jump look. Each tit ended in a delicate pink puffy knob from which protruded a mouthwatering nipple nub.

I remembered leisurely fondling her incredibly bulbous-tipped boobs after our first sexual session. Sasha trembled and whined uncontrollably when my mouth inhaled a stiff pink swollen tip until my lips clamped down behind her puffy areola. Then pulling back, I let Sasha's soft flesh slip slowly from my grasping lips while my tongue furiously lashed her tender nipple. How Sasha whimpered that first time I sucked on her sensitive titties, begging me to stop, only to shamelessly whimper for me not to when I did.

Returning to the here and now, I instructed Sasha to present to me her tantalizing titties. My fingers lazily caressed first one then the other tip of her tits, gliding over her rubbery nipple. Then with a sudden flick of my fingers but sharply snapped on her meaty tips, causing Sasha to immediately grimace and hiss.

"Make your nipples pop for me."

Sasha's fingers quickly pinched, tugged, and rolled her nipples until they enticingly jutted out just calling out to be sucked. Cupping her breasts in the palms of her hands, Sasha leaned forward and presented them to me for my lewd inspection.

I gently fondled and milked her tubular breasts, squishing them through the rings of my thumbs and forefingers until I tweaked and tugged on her sensitive teats. Then stretching my neck, my hungry mouth devoured her delicious morsels with my tongue swirling and lashing wildly on her tiny erections.

Sasha trembled uncontrollably, writhing as if electrodes had been cruelly attached to her tips. Reluctantly I let a tender nipple escape from my grasping lips but not before delivering a sharp slap to Sasha's thigh.

"Turn around and bend over. Let me see if you've prepared yourself properly."

Sasha obediently spun and bent from the waist and spreading her buns, presented her tempting buns. Now there is no more indescribable picture than seeing a beautiful woman compliantly reaching back to grasp and part her buns to fully expose her nether delights to my full inspection. There before me was an inserted butt-plug firmly wedged in her ass, just waiting for me to do what Sasha had expected for weeks.

Her lithe body involuntarily quivered as my fingertips drifted lightly over the small of her back before traveling the length of her exposed butt crack. "Push your butt back. Hold still if you don't want to be punished." With that said, I grasped the plug and slowly withdrew it, enjoying how her asshole clung to the latex shape until it slipped free, leaving a slightly dilated opening.

Catching her off-guard, I plunged one stiff finger in her hot, wet pussy, pumping it in and out until her hips squirmed and her juices flowed freely. Sasha hissed sharply between her clenched teeth at my sudden invasion and then again when I introduced a second finger until I was virtually finger fucking her oozing twat.

Sasha jerked, stifling a cry of surprise when a finger of my other hand wormed its way into her puckered asshole. She hadn't been lying about having liberally lubricated herself for I easily sank into her normally snug rosebud. I then slipped another finger into her squirming anus and introduced her to a good butt-reaming.

Paralyzed with waves of overwhelming and unexpected sexual stimulation caused by my double digital penetrations, Sasha could only thrust her hips back for more and as her legs trembled, groaned loudly, "Oh my god, Nick...what are you doing to me? I'm on fire...can't stop shaking. It feels so...unbelievable."

"My, my," I said in a teasing tone, "You like getting your two holes finger-fucked at the same time, don't you?" Sasha could only look over her shoulder with lust-glazed eyes and gave me a half-nod as I continued to pump in and out.

"Are you a good girl...or have you been a bad girl? Have you been wearing that butt-plug that I gave you all of the time? I hope so because tonight is the night that I introduce you to the pain and pleasure of being sodomized -- butt-fucked."

"Ohhh, ohhh, ohhh," Sasha moaned as if she had a difficult time forming the words. Then finally she stuttered, "I've been a -- 'bad' girl -- a very, very 'bad girl' -- a real slut who loves getting fucked any way you want. Oohhh, I can't tell you how many times I was naughty and played with myself while thinking about you...and a the wicked painful things you do to me. Jeez, you're really stretching me out. I've never done it this way before. I don't know if I can take all of you..."

Her swollen hairless cunt lips twisted madly as Sasha willingly pushed back for more, pressing my nose to her musky rectum. "I didn't ask what you think," I mumbled when my tongue swirled around then probed her puckered opening with obvious relish. "Whatever made you think you had a choice in how you please me. You're mine now. And I will I use you any way I want."

I suppressed my carnal urge to just ram my fleshy spear into her cunt the way Sasha loved it. I did, however, stand behind her to choose another display of domination. I lightly alternated pressing my humungous woody against first her pussy and then her asshole.

"Eeney...meeny... miney...moe...catcha...Sa-sha...by... the...hole." Sasha squirmed in lascivious desire as my flanged head probed first one then the other of her dilated holes. "If...she... hollers...let...me... go...eeney... meeny...miney....NO!" With the end of the limerick, I pressed myself her anus.

In the mirrored suite wall before us, I watched Sasha slow raised her head as I sought to penetrate her rubbery sphincters, her mouth opened in silent anguish. "Push back, cunt, like you're going to take a shit. That's it. Relax, and do as I tell you or it's going to really hurt."

With long dark strands of hair clinging to the side of her lovely sweat-covered cheeks, Sasha's eyes were tightly shut as her nostril flared in concentration as she sought to obey my commands. Trembling, she slowly pushed backward, wedging my flanged head further and further into her virgin orifice. Suddenly a shrill cry escaped her lips when my dickhead popped into her virgin asshole.

Sasha panted and gulped desperately for air as I let her accommodate my reaming presence. While holding her to me, I slipped a hand around her hip to strum her stiff clitoris with the tips of my fingers. Slowly but surely Sasha responded to my digital stimulation as her hips wiggled and squirmed to adjust and better seat me. Then before long, I was firmly embedded in her tightly stretched bunghole.

"You love it, don't you? You love having a cock, my cock, shoved up your ass, don't you? The unique pain turns you on, doesn't it?" While she didn't reply, a quick glance at the mirrored wall showed that there was no denying the unmistakable lust on Sasha's lovely face as she reveled in this new carnal sensation.

Moaning deliriously, Sasha was consumed in a raging erotic fever. Then reaching between her legs, Sasha covered and pressed my fingers against her stiff love button. "Ohhh, ohhh," Sasha droned as made my fingertips stroked her love nub, "you're stretching me out. You're so damn big. I've never felt so 'full!' Oh my God, I feel so wicked, so slutty, so horny! I never knew it could feel like 'this'...the right amount of pain and humiliation...just what I need...what I've always liked!"

With that, Sasha began to rock back and forth at first imperceptibly and then pressing back for more and more. In the mirror, Sasha's tits hung freely, swinging tantalizingly as her rocking became more pronounced as she impaled herself repeatedly on my meaty pole. As she grunted loudly with each short jab backward, Sasha tool more and more of me into her tight rectal ring. Before long, Sasha repeatedly slammed backward with her buns were slapping soundly against my groin.

Her fingers flew rapidly between her legs as her hair flailed wildly, shaking violently as she quickly escalated to sexual critical mass. "Oh shit, oh shit, you're so deep. I'm gonna come with your big fucking cock crammed all the way up my ass! Damn it, I'm cumming. I'm cumming!"

Needless to say, her jerking gut-wrenching orgasm was all I needed to trigger my own explosion that had me spewing my balls of spunk into the depths of her welcoming bowels.

Totally exhausted, we swayed together in a sweaty embrace with me draped over her back, breathing heavily as we sought to recover from our sexual labors. Sasha reached back to caress my neck as I lazily nuzzled her earlobes while squeezing her boobs. She then turned in my embrace to passionately kiss me and my softening penis regretfully slipped out with lewd sucking noise.

Before I could do anything, Sasha docilely dropped to her knees before me and opened her mouth. You can't begin to imagine the incredible sight of her sensuous lips wrapped around my fluid-coated cock, submissively sucking and licking me clean. Her head bobbed rhythmically on my semi-soft member, trying and then succeeding in deep-throating me. It was little wonder that I feel myself hardening in her mouth.

It is amazing how in me, Sasha has found in me a man whom she's been looking for. I truly appreciate her complete submissiveness, her need to be dominated, her need to do what she told to do, and by doing so, setting herself free. Dirty talking, spankings, adult fantasies, and regular butt reaming have served to liberate her from any doubts and inhibitions. As my obedient love slave, Sasha has proven insatiable and her expanding carnal repertoire has been mind-boggling. I can't wait to teach my beautiful submissive the erotic ecstasy and agony of her Japanese body that she has willingly submitted to me.

12