All Comments on 'And Sister Cums Too'

by SEAWATER1

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Very hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 10 years ago
Not Hot.

Close bond with Ben? Loves him, thought of him first? Yet she fucks Luke first and most.

No, not hot at all. If it's gonna be a hot story, everyone fucking everyone else, then make it so. I have no problem with that at all, and when done right, it can be very, very hot. Instead, you introduced history and feelings towards Ben, why? Made this a very mediocre story.

bookman451bookman451almost 10 years ago
Another winner

I am always happy to see a story by you. I love the progression and a way you always find to add a special little kick of kink.

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 10 years ago
Liked It

Good story. Fun read .

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago

Not very logical, but lots of fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

A hot, enjoyable read. The story progresses nicely and the sex is believable. Your lead character is great but her brothers are a little undefined, though their backgrounds are well drawn. This was a great story, and I'd love to see what further adventures these three could have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice story can wait for chapter two

Loved it how progressed slowly. Can not wait for chapter two. Yes she fucks Luke first. But when Luke moves out with his girlfriend, Ben will be come her lover. Hope it progresses that way. 5 stars.

puncturepuncturealmost 10 years ago

That was a well written story. Hope it keeps going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I liked how the up-tight sister loosened up during the week. I also am hoping there will be a follow-up chapter. Loved the pacing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story and hope there will be more chapters!!!

It was well written, great theme and very believable.

Keep up the good work.

charlebignutscharlebignutsalmost 10 years ago
Liked it

A Very Good Compelling Story Till The End ............................

MineriiMineriialmost 10 years ago
Pretty good story

I enjoyed the story was wondering why the other couple didn't get involved of course since they were fugitives might have been dangerous anyway maybe some continued playing !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Well I packed it in right after the faggy twins started jacking each other off in the tent. Total. Fucking. Turnoff. If I'd been sister I'd have stayed to read when they headed off for their next day's hike, then packed my shit and left their asses there. I'd have been skeptical anyway as to why they wanted to drag their sister who has no interest in camping anyway way out in the middle of nowhere. Hmmm... Lemne think... And who the fuck over the age of sixteen jacks off in the tent with family in there?! I'm sure the story had lots of good stuff but I couldn't get past the annoying turnoffs. (Not to mention the creeper neighbors)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Stupid and random

Leaving the queer male sibling activity aside for starters, the sudden swerve into slutty porn dialog was out of place with the whole familial bonding adventure you were supposedly building. She's too shy to take her top off, then she trading porn banter during frantic free sexual acts with both boys in a tent in the space of a few days. Not too likely.

Why waste the readers' time with the other couple then not really do anything substantial with them? If they were murderous maniac fugitives, then they too are shown as quite out of character, so more garbage.

hejohejoover 8 years ago
Not enough stars

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!!! Unlike most of the stories on here this was believable. If I could I would rate this as a ten. The best I have read here. Hope the rest of your stories are like this .

dirtylittlewhore7213dirtylittlewhore7213over 8 years ago
THE BEST FUCKING STORY I HAVE EVER READ!!!!!!

I LOVED IT!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVED IT!!!!!!!! you should write a book!! id buy!!!

screedbearscreedbearabout 8 years ago
Well Written

Well this story was amazing. Truly one of the best stories on this site, sorry I ready many stories every night so I have read a lot. Very well written in story. Putting a story to it rather the just sex. You have a talent for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An excellent story with a good blend of sexual activities

An excellent story with a good blend of sexual activities. Best I've read in quite some time. There is, however, an inconsistency. Upon arriving at the campsite, the brothers announce, "You can't get a vehicle here," Ben pointed out. "It's too rough for cars. Thankfully," added Luke.

Then, after they break camp, vehicles start showing up! Ahh, the brothers were just kidding their sister, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Wish I was on that trip. Almost wore my cock out just reading it

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusalmost 4 years ago

Loved this story, loved the girl and even her brothers. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

very nice story, loved it... thank you....

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 2 years ago

The best story yet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story reminds me so much of all the years ago when I used to go camping with my cousins, 2 sisters and 2 brothers. We did just about everything you have described in this story, and never regretted it for a single moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five star. Really a good and detailed story, only combo I missed was Ben and Luke doing oral on each other or wanking each other off while Lucy sat on their faces.

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 1 year ago

This is one of the best stories on the site. 5 stars. Wish I could give it 10.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant story. Hard throughout with boxers soaked with pre cum. Haven't cum so hard for ages.

dreary497dreary4976 months ago

Excellent story. Progressed in believable way.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

More, this sounds so believable! It actually sounds a whole lot like when I was growing up, and events that took place with several family members that I will not name, because it was all real.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSEAWATER1@SEAWATER1
Well....I try to be a writer. I want my stories to have characters in them. Maybe someone strong and confident, maybe someone a bit nerdy, a bit shy....like me really! I try to think of really unique situations and a few unexpected twists and turns. I may not get it right all ...