And Sister Makes Three

Story Info
Sister taken by brother and girlfriend.
6.2k words
4.3
56.9k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A normal day for me I had finished working 8 hours at the supermarket I work at and was just about to get into my car a Mini Cooper Sport when my phone rang, was my boyfriend asking how long till I get home.

"Not long honey why what is up why are you shouting?" Carl begins to tell me.

"Sorry babe it's my sister Emma she has had an argument with Lee and he threw her out of the house. She is at a friend's place but has nowhere to stay, I said I will talk to you and see if I can pick her up. Wanted to ask can she stay with us for a few days?"

I sit there thinking for fucks sake that's all I need as Emma and I do not get on, not that we argued or anything I know by what Carl told me she does not like me and never has.

"I suppose she can. You will have to clear out the spare room for her, let me get home I think we need to talk this over first" There was a moment of silence before he replied.

"Okay yes, of course, see you when you get here Lucie." I put my phone in my jeans pocket and get into my car and drive out of my work car park. Driving home, all can think about this situation and how Emma and I will be in the same house. Don't get me wrong I do not hate her or anything after all she is Carl's sister so at least I should make an effort.

I turn the radio on, turn it up and just try to forget about it for now, at least till I get home to our house that Carl and I rent we have been together nearly 3 years, and he also Is aware that I am bisexual one thing I did tell him after a few days when we first met. He is 30 years old 5 years old than me at 25.

Upon returning to our house I let myself in and see Carl sitting on the sofa he is so handsome I think to myself standing at 6ft not much taller than my 5ft 5 frame his short dark hair neatly cut, I take my coat off and join him in sitting down he kisses me on the lips and holds me tightly, and begins to say.

"Lucie I know what you must think but please see that I have to help her she has no one else." I look at him and reply.

"It's fine she can stay here a few days and see if she can patch things up but it is only temporary." Carl looks me in the eye and kisses me again.

"Thanks, babe and yes just temporary, so I have one hour before I need to go and get her how about I show you how thankful ii am?" He turns to me kissing me deeply and we begin to make out right there on the sofa Carl and his tempting hands always move up to my tits, just something he can not stop doing when we kiss even in public.

With the both of us French kissing, he starts to undo my blouse soon it is open fully his hands drift around my back and I feel him undo my bra which is holding my 36DD tits. Soon my blouse was pulled down my arms and my bra follows. I undo my jeans that I am wearing only for him to help me pull them off soon my panties follow.

I look at him as he quickly takes off his trousers and pants we kiss again with me now hanging off the sofa I feel him spread my legs and get between them as he does this he enters me and begins to fuck me slowly at first. He grabs my 36DD as he starts to up his tempo my short but loud moans begin as he fucks me hard for a few minutes, he then grabs my legs parting them more as I moan with each thrust kissing me deeply I pull away and look at him.

"I want you to cum all over my tits." He pulls out of my pussy and begins to jerk himself off I grab my tits pushing them together I look up at him and not long till I watch shoots of cum jet all over my tits and face. He looks at me smiling.

"That was amazing Luce but we better get cleaned up and go and get Emma soon," I look at him and smile and move off the sofa, grab my clothes, and go to the bathroom. I quickly take a shower, washing off everything he covered me with, washing my hair, stepping out of the shower, grabbing a towel around myself, and entering our bedroom.

"Shower ready for you babe I am going to get dressed." Carl kisses me and leaves the room for his shower, I reach into my drawer and gather my black thong and black bra and put them on then my jeans and a T-shirt. Ten minutes later Carl returns as I am doing my hair and he quickly gets dressed, soon we are both ready. We both go downstairs grab what we need and leave the house, Carl turns to me.

"We better take my car as it's bigger than your Mini." We both walk to his red Audi A4 I begin to climb into his car as he is driving, and we set off to pick up his sister Emma.

"So how far do you have to drive babe," I say to him as I turn on the radio.

"Sat nav says it 9 miles so it should not be a long drive actually." We drive making the odd comment about Emma but not too much. we are more chat about everyday stuff and probably because I am quite tired from work let alone from Carl and I having sex before we left I am not saying much just relaxing and enjoying not driving for a change.

Within 30 minutes we are driving down the street where Emma is staying and we both look for a house with the number 97. soon we find it and Carl pulls over in the space just next to the house and Carl gets out of his car and approaches the door. Soon I see Emma after the door opens and she goes back inside as Carl stands there waiting so I get out of the car and approach him.

"Is she okay? Where did she go?"

"She has gone to get her suitcase and coat," Carl replies.

Soon I see Emma walking back out she notices me and smiles. Carl grabs her suitcase and walks to the back of his car to put her suitcase in the back. Emma passes me carrying some carrier bags to put them in the back of the car with her suitcase. Being that I am bisexual I cannot help but look at Emma dressed in black leggings. Her long legs fit them well with her white trainers on her feet as my eyes glance up to her round ass fitting comfortably in her leggings. as she turns to put her things into the back of the car I notice her blouse straining to contain what looks like a rather large bust not knowing her size I would say she a little smaller than me at 36DD but not a lot smaller.

We begin to get in the car Emma goes for the rear door to sit in the back. so I sit with Carl at the front and we make our way back home. Nothing is said from Emma or Carl and me about her break up I guess we all thought it is best to not talk about it just yet. After the 30-minute drive which felt like an eternity. we finally arrive home Emma helps Carl with her suitcase and bags as I walk to the front door to open the door and we all step through with Carl closing it after him.

"Does Emma eat chicken Carl I can not be bothered to cook I will ring for a takeaway." Carl looks and nods his head okay and he follows Emma upstairs. I then spot him watching her ass as she climbs the stairs in front of him. Turning I think I can not blame him she has a nice ass but that's his older sister I admit to myself if I look that good at 34 years old I will be happy.

I pull out my phone, look for the Deliveroo website find KFC and order a 14-piece bucket meal and 2 bottles of coke and sit down and turn the TV on. Soon we all sat down still waiting for our food to arrive Carl sat next to me on the sofa and Emma right opposite us sat in the recliner we own we all watched tv. around 10 minutes the doorbell rings so I get up grab my purse and answer the door I see Carl just behind me I pay the young lad at the door and Carl and I carry our food placing it on the table.

We all just begin eating and watching the film we begin to watch. after the film and a little bit of chatting we all agree to call it a night and go to bed as I have work tomorrow while Carl has taken a few days off work to be with Emma for comfort after her break up with her husband.

Monday could not be worse for me as my car would not start it was 6 am. and I felt no need to wake Carl as I would be late for work by the time he drove me to my workplace so I went back inside the house put my keys on the table and phoned for a taxi. Once at my work, my day went normally as It always did and soon was 3 pm and my shift had ended so I went back home in a taxi. due to Carl and I not having a bell on our door, I knocked hard on the door several times but no answer so I made my way around the back garden and luckily the back door was not locked. Going inside the house no one was around but Carl's car was outside so I thought maybe he is out but also no sign of Emma as I got close to the stairs going upstairs I heard faintly Carl says.

"Yes stroke it just like that."

"You like that don't you been a long time since I jerked you off!"

Emma replied.

I continue to creep up the stairs reaching the top the room Emma is staying in is just on my left I move over by the wall to the bedroom and slowly look in being unseen to see Emma kneeling and Carl standing in front of her with her hand around his dick slowly jerking him off. I keep watching as Carl's hands go to her blouse and begin to undo the buttons revealing a black bra trying hard to contain her big tits he reaches around her back unclips her bra and pulls off her blouse down her arms and it drops to the floor followed by her bra.

I look down at Emma's hand still jerking off her brother my boyfriend I start to feel horny watching all this and I quietly undo the button of my jeans and pull at the opening as the zip goes down fully opening my jeans my hand quickly goes inside and I slide my hand into my panties rubbing at my pussy.

I look down and slide 2 fingers in my pussy and turn my head back into the room as I watch Carl grab at Emma's tits rubbing them and pushing them together I think to myself fuck me look at him go at her tits so big and full and rock hard nipples I may not like her much but she has a great body. my fingers slide in and out of pussy a little faster I keep watching as Carl looks down watching Emma jerking him off she looks up at him smiling this turning me on as I keep fingering my now wet pussy then Carl spoke.

"Emma if you keep going you're going to make me cum and I rather you tit fuck me till I cover these big tits of yours!" As he places his hard dick between her tits she lets go of his dick and grabs her tits pushing them together around his dick and starts to slowly tit fuck him. I watch and start to finger my pussy faster I feel I am close as I watch his dick sliding up and down her cleavage. Soon my legs shake as I cum still watching him getting a tit fuck of his sister he then spits on her tits twice as it rolls down between her tits just like he does with my tits.

I look away and down to my jeans doing them up and slowly and quietly walk down the stairs and to the back door of the garden walking round to the front door I stand there for around 5 minutes constantly thinking Carl is up there titty fucking his sister and no doubt going to cum hard all over her big tits. I take a deep breath and bang on the door 3 times hard then again twice I hear Carl shout.

"Hold on one minute." As soon as the door opens I spoke.

"Where were you I've been knocking for a while?"

"Sorry, Luce I saw you left your keys I was upstairs chatting to Emma trying to cheer her up." I smile looking at him thinking I know you were cheering her up by tit fucking her till you cum all over her tits as I walk into our house.

Later in the evening after I changed into my nightie with a nightgown over the top. we all sat down to watch tv Carl gets up and goes to the kitchen and I look as he walks back with a bottle of vodka and 3 glasses and says. "Who is up for some shots?."

Emma and I both say "Yes."

I pull the table more in the middle of the room and tell Emma "Move your chair Emma closer to the table then you can do shots better with us."

We do two shots each in the space of 10 minutes before Emma says "I will be back soon going to change my clothes and get ready for bed, don't worry I am not ready to sleep yet I am enjoying the fun and drinks." I look at her dress in jeans and a t-shirt and laugh replying "Good Idea Emma make yourself at home."

I get up and walk to the stereo and put on the radio which is playing 90s greatest hits and turn it up to a normal volume and sit back down next to Carl on the sofa. I think to myself when I hear Emma coming down the stairs I am going to kiss him deeply and not stop. Soon I hear her footsteps so I turn and kiss Carl he responds by kissing me back my hands go between his legs and grab at his trousers rubbing my hand up and down his semi-hard dick as my tongue goes inside his mouth as we kiss more viciously. it is clear he is getting hard I can feel it as I keep kissing him his hand goes inside my nightgown feeling at my tits he does not hear Emma coming down the stairs I look up she first spots my hand in between his legs looking up she spots his hand in my night clothes grabbing at my tits then she says.

"I am back right where is my drink?"

Carl immediately stops kissing me his hand comes out of my nightgown and he moves forward to pour some more vodka shots. I look over at Emma looking her over sat there in her nightgown I look at the shape of her tits looking very big thinking I need to know what size they are.

"Emma, do you have the same problem as I do with nightgowns they never stay tied up if you have big tits?." I laugh and she looks over as I start to tie mine back up.

Laughing she replies "Yes I do it's annoying isn't it and I am not s big as you Lucie"

"I thought you were the same size 36DD." I look over at Emma.

"I am a little smaller at 34D," Emma says as she looks at Carl and me.

"Great then Carl is a lucky man tonight having 2 busty women sitting with you getting drunk on vodka" I laugh looking next to me at him.

"Yes, and talking about getting drunk I think we can get 3 more shots out of this bottle. Luce, we have another bottle in the cupboard you want to get it?"

I stand up and walk into the kitchen in my mind I say a few more shots then I will drop my bombshell to them both. Emma has become more open she would never talk about her tits like that so a few more vodkas and when the time is right bang!. But how will I start this first I need to get them sat together then I will slowly tell them in little hints. yes, let's do that. I pick up the bottle of vodka and walk back into the room. and place it on the table as I sit down next to Carl again on the sofa. We all do another shot of vodka and soon I am feeling the effect and a little tipsy I stand up, and take my phone out of my pocket. and look at Emma and Carl.

"We do not have any photos of you both together what better time to take some now don't you think Emma?" looking at me she replies "I am in a nightgown Lucie surely Carl will not want that."

"Carl can you tell her it is fine after all they are just pictures we are not going to post them on Facebook or Instagram so do not worry."

"It is okay Emma it's just a few pictures," he replies.

"Okay, I do have some of us but were taken years ago," Emma says as she stands up I point to the space next to Carl and she sits down next to him.

"Right, you two cuddle up then try to remember your brother and sister, not strangers." I watch Carl put his arm around Emma and they cuddle close. I take a picture and then make a sign with my arms to get closer to my surprise they do so I take another picture.

"Right, how about a kiss." Emma looks at Carl as I continue to say "It is just a kiss." then I watch them kiss only quickly.

"Come on you two I am giving you both chance to kiss no one would know so let me see you both kiss. Come on Carl kiss her!."

To be shocked is the word as they both start kissing fully and with open mouths soon getting right into it. I begin to take a few pictures then suddenly they stop.

"Why did you stop was getting interesting and quite hot to watch?" I say as I stand looking at them both with my phone in my hand thinking this is the end of it all I look at Carl and Emma and say.

"It is clear you both enjoyed it and like I said no one will know and these pictures stay with us so try again and this time make it look like you love each other like I know you do".

Emma looks at me not shocked but a little stunned then looks at Carl and says "I stopped because I was getting a little horny kissing him and did not want to upset you. Lucie"

"Yes she is correct babe even I was feeling very horny and with you just standing watching and taking pictures just added to how I felt." I walk over to Carl lean down kiss him hard my hand slides down to the bulge in his jeans as I grab at it slowly rubbing it my tongue goes into his mouth and we make out for a minute until I stop and stand looking at them both.

"There so do not worry about me you two and for your information. he is rock hard and you saw Emma I am horny too watching you both so how about the both of you get right into it and just let your emotions go."

"I do not know I want to but feel bad," Emma replies sitting next to Carl.

"Okay look yesterday when I forgot my keys? I walk to the open back door and let myself in I climbed the stairs and saw you both Emma you were jerking him off. and you Carl soon had her blouse and bra off and yes I watch as you tit fucked her so before we get back to you two here Emma tell me where did he cum?."

Emma was stunned just looking at me "He came all over my face."

"Yes Imagine it was a lot as he usually shoots a lot of cum so Carl was it a big load?" Carl nods his head

"So what is the harm I already know what you did before and both of you have my permission to do whatever you want to. so let's start all this again I will take a few pictures so you both can get copies and I will even join in later how about that?" Emma and Carl look at me. "I will if she wants to but that is up to Emma."

Emma turns around and puts her arms around my boyfriend her brother and starts to kiss him he responds and kisses her back. and soon they are open mouths with tongues kissing each other like crazy. I watch as Carl pulls at the rope holding her nightgown together he pulls it away revealing she has a t-shirt on underneath Emma helps and takes it off and it falls to the floor. I start to take pictures as all this goes on still both of them kissing her t-shirt starts to rise with the help of his hands soon he is pulling it off over her head I watch as her 34D tits come into view. Both his hand hold them and he pushes them together leaning forward and sucking each nipple into his mouth sucking hard just like he does with mine. Emma's head goes back her eyes are shut I hear a soft moan from her as Carl sucks on her big tits. I keep taking pictures zooming in for a picture of him sucking her now hard nipples I spam my camera phone down to her hand as it grabs at his jeans pulling my phone away I say.

"Come on babe help Emma and goes jeans off."

He stands and pulls his jeans and underwear off and turns to Emma grabbing her head and guiding her mouth to his dick. Emma opens her mouth and takes Carl in her mouth and starts to suck him off. Her head bobs up and down taking all of him in her mouth I think to myself god look at her deep throat him. I pull off my nightgown and throw it on the floor and walk next to Carl he turns and says.

"Fuck she sucks so good look at her Luce she is taking all of it."

"That is it Emma suck his dick." I pull off my nightdress now I stand naked I reach out for my tits pushing them together Carl turns his head taking my nipple in his mouth and sucking it hard switching to each nipple in turn as his sister sucks him off.

I whisper in Carl's ear "Get her panties off I want to watch as your fingers go up and lick her pussy at the same time just like you do to me." Carl stops sucking my nipples and guides Emma to a standing position and pulls down her panties.

"Sit on the sofa Emma with your ass off the end." I watch her get into position Carl kneels on the floor his head between her legs as he starts licking her clit up and down a few times I stand watching all this. I spot Emma looking up at me I smile at her and grab my tits pushing them together and begin to play with them as she watches me. looking down I see Carl as he slips 2 fingers into her pussy her eyes close and a soft moan leaves her mouth. Her moans increase as Carl starts to slide his fingers in and out of her slowly picking up speed the sound of her pussy getting wet I can hear clearly. Carl then starts to finger her pussy very fast her moans get louder.

12