And Sister Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck her Carl give her it hard."

He kneels up and jerks himself a few times pulls a condom out of the box slides it over his dick and moves forward in one move slides his dick up her and starts to fuck her as she is lying on the sofa ass hanging off the end her legs spread wide. I move around the side of the chair and lean over to where Emma is lying looking down I watch her big tits shake as Carl starts to fuck her hard. Her body shakes and she moans loud I reach down with my hands and place them on her tits pushing them up and together she does nothing to stop me. so as she gets fucked I move my head towards her nipples and begin to suck them taking each of her nipples in my mouth in turn. Carl grabs my ass as I am leaning over the sofa and slaps my ass as he fucks her hard in long strokes I move my head to hers and lean in kissing her on the lips she responds by kissing me back soon we are French kissing making out as she gets close to orgasm her moans are louder. Carl loving what is going on in front of him he moans and says.

"I am going to cum move Lucie."

I look around as he pulls the condom off starts to jerk himself off and sprays cum all over Emma's bits landing on her face and tits. I move my hand down to her body and move his cum all around her tits and kiss her deeply she kisses me back and we begin to pass our tongues into each other's mouth stopping to say.

"Let's move upstairs where it is more comfortable."

Carl walks ahead totally naked and up the stairs Emma and I follow. and as we get to the stairs I let Emma go before me and watch her as she walks up the stairs I watch as her big round ass moves side to side as she walks up the stairs. I think to myself I want to fuck her badly with my strap-on Carl bought me the only time I have used it is on him time for it to show what it can do. we all follow Carl as he suddenly turns into the room Emma has been sleeping in we follow Carl pushes Emma against the wall and starts kissing her I move near them and as he moves down to suck at her big tits I kiss her pushing my tongue into her mouth she responds and we kiss for a few minutes while she has her nipples sucked hard by her brother.

I stop and kneel on the floor in front of Carl taking hold of his dick and holding it as my mouth goes over it and I start to suck on it bobbing my head up and down. As I am sucking him I hear popping sounds he is giving Emma's tits a good suck.

"Emma kneel next to Lucie I want you both to suck me off." He says I look and see her start to kneel next to me.

I stop sucking his dick I hold it moving it to Emma and watch as her mouth opens and starts to bob her head up and down taking him all in. I hold the back of her head pushing her into him looking up at Carl and smiling at him I look back down watching Emma now deep-throating him in long and fast strokes we do this for 1 or 2 minutes I let go of her head. I move behind her kissing her neck as she sucks him off my hands move around I place both hands on her 34Ds playing with them moving them around and pushing them together. I hear her and Carl moan I look up at Carl and say.

"Fuck her tits babe while I hold them."

Emma moves her back up sitting up straight on her knees my hand still around her tits pinching at her nipples which are by now rock hard. Carl moves forward and places his dick between her cleavage I push her tits together tight around his dick and he starts to slide his dick up and down.

"Spit on your tits Emma makes them nice and wet for him," I whisper to her as I am still holding her tits tightly around Carl as he tit fucks her. I watch Emma spit 3 times onto her tits I move them out and in collecting her saliva moving her tits around then back around him I move them up and down as I tit fuck him back holding Emma's tits for a minute I let go of them and see Emma grab them and hold them for him.

"Keep going you two I will be back in a minute just want to get something."

I begin to walk out of the room ii look around before I leave and see Carl tit fucking his sister Emma. I walk down the hall to our bedroom and walk over to the wardrobe open the doors and look down at the bottom under my clothing hanging up I see the box that has my strap-on in. I reach into the box bring it out and start to put it on slowly doing up the straps that hold it together around me. As I am doing this I hear moans from Emma and what sounds like slaps of an ass and squeaking noises of the spare bed. I carry on doing up the straps and make sure it is around me right and not going to come loose. I walk over to my bedside drawer my 8-inch strap-on swinging in front of me open it and see my full tube of lube reaching in I pick it up holding it in my hand and make my way back to them both.

As I walk up the hall I hear Emma moaning loudly and slapping noises this time is the sound of them fucking hard. As I approach the door I look around and see Emma on the bend bent over on her knees her arms holding her up and Carl behind her fucking her hard doggystyle he turns his head and smiles as he has seen I have a strap-on around me and lube in my hand. He pulls out of her as he walks around the bed and gets up onto it to stand in front of her face Emma spots me and what I am wearing but says nothing looking back and taking hold of Carl in her hand and begins to suck him off tasting her juices all around it from being fucked.

I begin to get onto the bed and move behind Emma taking the top of the lube I squirt it onto the strap-on I am wearing and rub it all over it with my hand till it is shining. I squirt some onto my fingers holding 2 of them together and move them under where Emma is knelt and rub it all over his pussy hole. Moving up behind her I hold on to it near the end and rub it around her pussy sliding it up and down her pussy lips slowly moving in as I do it I push the strap-on at her hole pushing slightly I watch as her pussy opens up more accepting it. I push more and move back moving my hips around at the same time and then push forward as about half of it slips into her pussy I hear a moan from Emma I move it back out a bit and back in I slowly fuck her doing this for a few minutes I look up and watch her sucking off Carl my boyfriend her brother while I fuck her slowly.

"Fuck her Lucie make her take it all." I smile at him and push harder as I fuck her looking down I watch as it slides into her fully I move my hands to her hips my right hand slaps down hard on her ass I start to fuck her in long strokes her ass shakes as our bodies connect. My hand slaps down on her ass as I fuck her increasing my speed and slamming my strap on hard into her pussy I slap her ass again hard leaving a hand mark all I can do is watch as I slide in and out of her looking up I Carl watching me moving my eyes to Emma seeing her sucking him off I grab her hair and move it more onto his dick as I fuck her. I look at Carl indicating him to hold her head he does so my hands go back on her hips and I proceed to fuck her hard thinking I am fucking his sister and she is being spit roasted.

Grabbing onto her hips hard I push in and out of her in a steady rhythm watching her sucking off Carl moaning lightly with his dick in her mouth Carl moans and I watch him as his eyes close moaning holding her head he shakes as he begins to cum in her mouth. I keep fucking her hard my strapon sliding in and out looking down I spot how wet it is with her juices I slap my hand hard onto her ass and keep fucking her hard. Looking up at Carl as he moves away and off the bed only to stand next to me watching as I fuck his sister his hands go onto her ass he starts to push her backward and forward onto me more fucking her.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Fuck me I am going to cum." I keep fucking her hard with now long and fast strokes Carl with both hands on her ass moving her onto me. Emma screams as she starts to cum on my strap on I keep fucking her hard and then she falls lying face down on the bed breathing hard and my strap-on falls out of her. I move off the bed and Carl walks to me kissing me passionately and moves down to Emma to kiss her and she kisses him back.

"Emma that was fun hope you liked it as much as Carl and I have a shower if you like tell me when you finished as I want one too," I say as I follow Carl out of the room we walk into our bedroom and hear the bathroom door shut and the sound of the shower.

An hour or so later we had all showered and dressed in night clothes sitting in the front room watching TV Emma's phone begins to ring and she walks out into the garden I look at Carl who shrugs his shoulders as if to say does not know. We both sit together on the sofa watching what is showing on the TV around 10 minutes later Emma comes into the room and begins to tell us.

"That was Lee apologising and wanting me to come home tomorrow and have a talk. I told him yes so would it be ok if you both take me home tomorrow?"

"Of course, we can," Carl says.

We finish the night with a few drinks and watching tv we chat occasionally about what happened but was clear Emma did not want to talk about it so we decide to not carry on saying anything eventually all went to bed Emma was in the room she was staying in. The next day we took Emma home on our way back home Carl and I agreed we all had fun and that Emma is a great fuck.

12