And the Days That Follow...

Story Info
Connor plans to put that wild day at the office behind him.
4k words
4.47
2.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequel to A Day at the Office.

Connor

Connor woke up with his wife's lips wrapped around his dick, one of her hands stroking his shaft, one caressing his balls. After yesterday's mind-blowing set of four ejaculations with four different women, he hadn't expected to get randy again for at least a day or two. But Tanya's expert tongue, lips and hands had him hard as steel and on fire with lust.

Her large, emerald green eyes were fixed on his when his body jerked from the stimulation and his eyes popped open. She quickly pulled her mouth off his pole, scooted up his chest and planted her lips on his. He instinctively grabbed the soft but firm globes of her ass, digging his fingers in hard, then shifted his hands to her hips. She wiggled, trying to line his dick up with her pussy.

He flipped her over, spread her slit open with his fingers, guided his engorged tool to the target, and shoved it in with a single thrust, slamming his balls against her bottom. She moaned into his mouth and he drove his pole in and out of her hot, wet, tight vagina. She bucked with an orgasm and he filled her with his cum, then collapsed on top of her.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" Tanya said in her low, sexy voice.

"Oh God, woman, you're going to kill me! What a way to wake up!"

He kissed her and rolled to off to his right. She turned sideways and they cuddled, her back to his front, until the alarm went off. Time to get ready for work! But there was some unfinished relationship business to attend to: Tanya had caught him red-handed at the office, just after he'd boob-fucked his secretary, Karen. His wife at first had seemed flustered, hurt, angry, but then surprised the hell out him by jumping his bones! They'd left the office holding hands and she hadn't said a word about Karen.

"Tanya, darling, about yesterday..."

"Stop! Don't say anything, just listen to me, OK?"

"OK?" he said with some hesitation.

"When I realized what you'd been doing I was upset. But I also realized I don't want to lose you. I can't stand the thought of that. I always thought Ruth should've fought harder to keep you when you cheated on her with me. I was a fool to think you wouldn't cheat on me. Do you love me, Connor?"

"Yes, dear-heart, I do! I thought I could be faithful, I swear I was until yesterday, I won't let it happen again, I promise..." He didn't mention that Karen was third woman he'd cheated with that day, but he really had been faithful before that (well, since marrying Tanya, anyway) and hoped he could just chalk the day before up as a fluke or a triple oopsie and keep his cock in his pants for anyone but Tanya.

"Don't make promises you can't keep. But can you promise to stay with me, to love me? I came by the office to tell you I had my IUD removed..."

"Oh my dearest! Yes, yes! I want to have children with you, grow old with you, share grandchildren!" He kissed her soundly.

"Well, I'm not giving you permission to cheat, mind you, but, but, I... I won't leave you just for that!" She finished in a rush with tears in her eyes. He kissed them away and gave her a long hug.

An hour and a half after his heartfelt conversation with his wife, at eight sharp, Connor strolled into his office. He felt energized, ready to take on the day, and ready to make this the first day of the rest of his life with Tanya. What a woman! Ruth, Darlene and Karen were all smart, beautiful, sexy women, but Tanya had them all beat.

Connor had never lacked for female attention; he stood 6'2 and at age 45 kept himself in shape. He'd been told the grey beginning to streak his wavy, light brown hair just added a touch of distinction.

Karen, already at her desk, gave him a big smile as usual and surprised him with "You've got a visitor waiting in your office."

"Oh? I don't recall anything scheduled..."

"No, but she insisted."

His interest piqued, he went to his office. Darlene stood up, her shoulder length, dark brown curls bouncing, her caramel-toned skin glowing, her brown eyes shining, her lovely face set in determination. She was smartly dressed as always, today in beige slacks and jacket.

"This is a...surprise," he said as he closed the door -- what Darlene had to say was generally for his ears only. He'd started to say pleasant surprise but after yesterday's encounter didn't want to appear flirtatious or eager for an encore.

"About yesterday..." They both appeared nervous and embarrassed.

"Yes, well, I..." His voice trailed off as he realized she was standing mere inches in front of him.

"We absolutely cannot have any repeat...performances." Her voice was firm, decisive, no-nonsense until she had trouble choosing that last word. Meanwhile her hands had taken his and placed them firmly and decisively on her ass while she stepped even closer and brushed her chest into his.

"I completely agree," he said, "that would be most unprofessional..." but he noticed his hands were squeezing her butt and he was grinding a major erection into her crotch.

Her hands reached up to pull his head down; she stood on tip-toe to kiss him. He scooped her up, carried her to the couch, and dropped her on it. While he locked the door she wriggled out of her slacks. He removed his jacket and tie. In short order they were both naked.

He climbed on top of her and began exploring her cunt lips with his tongue; one hand covering her mouth while the other tweaked her nipples and ran circles around her clit. He stifled her scream when a convulsion ripped her from head to toe.

Giving her clit a quick lick and squeeze, he drove his dick into her gash and fucked her hard and fast. He stifled another of her screams and emptied his load into her spasming vagina.

Pulling back, they both sat up, feeling bewildered.

"We're not going to be able to quit doing this, are we?"

"Doesn't look like it."

"Connor, you're not going to fall in love with me and leave your wife, are you?"

"God I hope not, no offense, Darlene."

She laughed. "We wouldn't last half a year together. But damn the sex is incredible!"

"You got that right!"

"Listen, can I ask you a favor? A really big favor?"

"What's that?"

"Would you mind knocking me up? That is, if you haven't already."

"You're not on the pill!?"

"No, I haven't been with anyone for quite a while."

"Damn! Are the men in this town complete idiots?"

More laughter. "But seriously..."

"Clock ticking?"

"I'm thirty-five. I thought I'd have a husband by now, and two children. Doesn't look like that's going to happen."

"So you want me to do the honors?"

"Yes, or figure out a way for us to keep our hands off each other...and then I'd still need to find a baby daddy."

"Aside from the risk to my marriage, are you going to expect me to pay child support?"

"Oh, hell no, Connor, I make a lot more than you do! I won't even put your name on the birth certificate. I can afford to be a single mom."

"God, I came to work today full of good intentions, ready to put yesterday behind me and be a good, faithful husband, and now I'm having this conversation with you and I haven't actually said no yet!"

"Sorry about that. Forget I asked. Look, I'll try to keep away, we're both professionals. right?"

"Yes. Right. We can stick to email, phone, Zoom. Nothing in person."

She took a deep breath. "Right. We'll talk next week."

They both cleaned up and got dressed; she left while he buried his face in his hands, thinking What the actual fuck!

He spent the rest of the day in a state of near-constant arousal, thoughts of Darlene, Tanya, Karen and Ruth swirling through his brain and his loins. Karen was the obvious risk, temptation near at hand and in the flesh. Damn fine-looking flesh at that! Stop it!

He avoided asking Karen to bring a file to his office or stopping by her desk to chat. Just talking on the intercom sent a jolt to his cock. At four-thirty she buzzed him "See you tomorrow, Boss," hung up and left before he could say anything. He appreciated her discretion -- she had passed Tanya as she left Connor's office the day before and knew they'd been caught. She had to assume her job and his marriage were at risk.

He couldn't wait to get home. Tanya met him at the door, wearing a skort that covered no more than a couple of inches of her tanned, shapely thighs and a tube top that hugged her marvelous breasts. He barely managed to close the door before her sweet lips covered his own. They were both on fire, his cock once again hard and demanding Pussy now!

He propped her against a kitchen counter, dropped his trousers and briefs, unzipped the skort, ripped it off of her hips and drove his cock into her slit. She moaned as he reached under her top to squeeze her tits and tweak her nipples while pounding her with his tool. She screamed "Fuck me, Connor! Breed me!" An orgasm ripped through her and he erupted, filling her pussy with spurt after spurt of semen.

They lay together a few minutes, breathing heavily, before he pulled back. She turned around and they kissed and embraced. "What a wonderful welcome, sweetheart," he said softly.

"Umm-hmm, yes," as she hugged him tight.

They held hands as they walked to a bathroom to clean up, then returned to the kitchen to share in making supper. He broiled some chops and boiled potatoes while she chopped a salad and sliced strawberries to go with ice cream for desert.

After supper they took a walk around the neighborhood, greeting and waving at folks doing the same or sitting on their porches. Back home they streamed a couple of favorite shows, then settled down to bed, cuddling and chatting about their day. Connor did not mention screwing Darlene, of course. But he felt loving and loved and once again resolved to be a faithful husband.

He woke up hard around three-thirty, one arm draped over her naked back. He moved it down to caress her bottom, then between her legs to spread her nether lips. He pushed one finger in, then another, sliding them in and out. She began to moisten and then woke up with a gasp. He turned her over, lined up his cock and entered her again. She moaned and pushed her hips up. He fucked her and came rapidly. She got up to move off the wet spot and get a towel, then they kissed and settled back down to sleep.

In the morning he showered and dressed for work; she had breakfast ready. She worked from home, four six-hour shifts per week, customer service for health insurance. She would shower and dress after he left.

He arrived at work and was relieved to find no unscheduled meetings with Darlene or Ruth. Should be a nice, uneventful Thursday. There was Karen, of course, Damn! There goes my cock! but they'd worked together for some time with just that one indiscretion on that crazy day -- was it only Tuesday? Seemed forever ago.

He buzzed his secretary. "Karen, how are we doing on re-sourcing things from E.R. Brock?"

"About 60% so far. Some I haven't gotten to yet, some I haven't been able to find alternatives."

"OK, give me those, you see what you can do with the rest, we'll compare notes later."

"Got it! Two minutes and I'll have the list for you."

She brought in a file and laid it on his desk with a cheerful "Here you go, Boss!" But her hand still on the file, she froze as they stared at each other. Connor reached for her hand and stood up; she dropped the file, snatched her hand back before he grasped it, and moved quickly toward the door.

"Karen..." he said longingly. She stopped, shut the door and turned around; he was already upon her. They kissed eagerly. They were soon naked and screwing on the couch. He stifled her scream and unloaded into her.

They lay together a moment, she clutching him for dear life. He pulled back, she let go, he stood up. "Um, I, er..."

"I'd, umm, better..."

"Yes..."

They each retrieved their clothes, dressed, straightened up and she left. Connor thought What the hell? What's gotten into me? Oh for three so far on days being a faithful husband since Monday.

That evening he and Tanya made love at bedtime and again in the morning; Connor couldn't believe how many times he'd cum for the week. Friday at work, he and Karen managed to limit communications to mostly email and brief phone conversations. Even those had him hard and randy. But 4:30 came without a slip-up and he left work feeling he could at last put a day in the win column for marital fidelity.

It was his weekend for the boys so he swung by Ruth's house, his and Ruth's old house, on his way home. He rang the doorbell, let himself in and called out "I'm here! Sam! Timothy!"

He heard video game noises; Ruth called out "Boys! Wrap it up! Daddy's here!"

Connor entered the family room; the boys were still engrossed in their game, Ruth standing with her hands on her hips and a look of mild exasperation on her pretty face. She glanced toward Connor; their eyes locked. He walked toward her. She turned and retreated to the bedroom. Their old bedroom. Connor quickened his step, they entered the room together, Connor closed the door and their lips locked in passion.

Not long after she climbed off of him, cum leaking from between her legs; he stood up, gave her a hug, kissed her head and pulled his clothes back in to place. He collected Sam and Timothy and herded them to the car. Oh for fucking four!

Tanya had a picnic basket ready; they walked to the park. Sam brought the skateboard he'd gotten for his birthday and they watched him practice some basic maneuvers and all enjoyed watching the experienced hot dogs show off. After their picnic the four of them volleyed for a while on a tennis court. They didn't compete seriously since Tanya was far better than Connor or either of the boys. She could play one-against-three and beat them handily.

Back home, the boys settled in bed, Connor and Tanya made love and slept until she woke him up with another blow job around six am, before the boys were awake.

Sam spent the morning glued to his cartoons while Timothy helped Connor plant a tree to replace one broken by a storm a few weeks back. In the afternoon Connor took Sam to his baseball game while Tanya took Timothy to soccer.

Tanya was surprised to see Ruth there, even more surprised when she invited her to sit with her to cheer Timothy on. They had, understandably, barely spoken to one another since Connor and Ruth's marriage foundered over his infidelity. When soccer was over Ruth said "Would you ask Connor to check the roof when he gets a chance? I'm afraid some shingles came loose in that storm."

"Sure, Ruth, I'll let him know." Of course Ruth could simply text Connor herself. Connor had said something about burying the hatchet with his ex, so Tanya assumed that included her and she was willing to do her part. She and Ruth had been friendly before Ruth learned they were cheating on her.

When they met back at the house Tanya passed the message along. Connor started to say he'd run over there before supper but he realized Ruth would likely be there by herself. His cock sprang to attention. "Yeah, umm, I'll try to do that sometime tomorrow. Thanks." Sunday might be no better than Saturday but he was determined to finish one day, at least, without any cheating!

As bedtime approached he half expected Ruth or Darlene or Karen or somebody to appear and put paid to his good intentions, but nothing such occurred. When they closed their door he quickly stripped off his clothes, then hers, then threw her on the bed and proceeded to fuck his wife like a madman. She orgasmed quickly and then continued to ride the peak while he pounded her with fury. He erupted with the most powerful climax he'd ever known.

He lay on top of her for a long time before rolling off. He turned to look at her and said "Wow. Just wow. Have I told you how much I love you, Tanya?"

She laughed, a sound low and musical and magical. "I can't remember, dear husband, as I seem to have misplaced my brains, but I love the way you show it."

Sunday afternoon came and went and it was time to take the boys back to their mother. At the house Connor got out the tall ladder and climbed onto the roof; Sam followed, having promised to be very careful, while Timothy and Ruth held the base of the ladder. Connor promised Timothy he could climb up sometime after he turned ten.

There were, in fact, some loose shingles. "I'll call the roofers in the morning. Need to get that fixed before we have another storm." He returned the ladder to the garage. The boys ran inside to wash up for supper; Ruth stood by to close the overhead door. She said "Thanks for checking that, Connor."

He walked toward her. He stopped; he was supposed to be heading out to his car. But he should say goodbye to the boys. He and Ruth locked eyes. She hit the button to close the door.

He backed her up against her SUV, pulling his pants and briefs down, her skirt up; she wasn't wearing any panties. He reached under her top; no bra. He entered her quickly and came in a matter of minutes. So much for two days in a row without cheating.

On his way home he thought about her lack of underwear. The first two times they'd fucked this week, they both seemed caught off guard, swept up in the moment. But he'd never known Ruth to go without underwear. She must have expected or hoped something would happen. Darlene wanted his baby. What about Ruth? She was 38. As far as he knew she hadn't been dating. All week with these unexpected encounters he'd never even thought about using a condom -- hell, he didn't have any, hadn't used one in years. Was Ruth on the pill or using an IUD or anything?

His dick got hard as he realized he didn't care. Tanya wanted his baby. Darlene wanted his baby. Ruth, and Karen for that matter? Up to them. I'm changing my name to Babies R Us. Place your orders, ladies!

Lillian

Liilian Coolidge, biochemist, had thought to resign her position as 'Winnie', the cleaning lady, but decided to observe the results of her pheromone experiment awhile longer. She swapped the video cameras back into the three offices, having removed the pheromone emitters.

She was stunned to see Jake and Connor continuing to hook up in their offices. Then it hit her: having activated the pheromone receptors, they didn't shut off when she removed the emitters. So the same people who'd been affected during 'Turned On Tuesday' were still emitting and receiving pheromones. How long would that last?

She reflected, as well, that she herself had been one of those people. Friday evening she found her way to Charles's floor. His door was closed but it looked like his light was on.

She tapped on the door. "Come in, Winnie." She entered; he was coming around his desk. She closed the door and met him. They embraced and kissed, then he led her to a sofa, undressed her, and proceeded to eat her out. She came hard.

"I'm afraid my little friend isn't up to visiting you this evening; maybe sometime next week?"

"Looking forward to it, Charles." She decided she wasn't in any hurry to quit being Winnie. She liked the fringe benefits.

Connor

Connor made love to his wife Sunday night and Monday morning. When he got to the office, Karen gave him a nervous smile. He nodded toward his office and she followed him back. She closed the door and turned to face him, standing near his desk.

"Did your wife tell you to fire me, Boss?" Her voice quavered and tears hung in her eyes.

"No, Karen, she's been too busy jumping my bones. She wants a baby."

Karen blinked.

"Look, Karen, sex with the boss isn't a job requirement. You're too good of an assistant for me to risk losing you. But I have a damn hard time concentrating knowing you're here. And I can't seem to keep Connor Junior in my pants these days. So, what would you like?"

12