And the Days That Follow...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled. "I'd like you to jump my bones, Boss." So he did. Every damn day at work. He fucked Ruth once or twice each weekend, whether or not it was his turn with the boys.

And Darlene? He thought about Darlene a lot. They communicated at least once or twice a week, totally work-related, but hearing her voice, seeing her on Zoom, even emails got him hard and horny, despite all the sex he was getting from three other women.

He noticed a SOLD sign on the house next door one day; when he came home from work that Friday there was a moving van and guys hauling stuff in. As he approached the living room Tanya called out "Honey! Look who moved in next door!"

Sitting in a stuffed chairs was Darlene, with a shit-eating grin. She and Tanya knew each other from when Tanya had been his secretary. Of course, he hadn't told Tanya about his recent encounters with Darlene.

"Hello, Darlene. You bought the house next door?" He strained to keep his tone neutral.

"Yes, I really like this neighborhood, good place to raise children." He flinched at the implication, then glanced quickly at his wife, hoping she hadn't noticed.

Tanya stood up. "I'm going to lie down for a bit, darling, while you two catch up." Her kiss lingered on his lips before she broke off and headed down the hall.

He looked at Darlene. She looked at him. She was wearing a skirt. She lifted the hem -- no panties! He was on her in a flash; she maneuvered him into the chair with his pants down and cock up and rode him to a quick eruption.

As he clutched her and emptied the last of his load, he saw his wife standing in the hall watching, one hand under her blouse, the other inside her shorts. He let go of Darlene, who climbed off; Tanya walked forward and said "My turn." Darlene kissed him briefly, straightened her clothes and let herself out the door while Tanya took her place riding his cock.

Needless to say he added banging Darlene to his already overcrowded sex calendar. He wondered who would get pregnant first. Turned out to be Ruth, which surprised him. An even bigger surprise was when she and Darlene announced their marriage and Ruth and the boys moved in next door.

Two months later Tanya gave him her happy news, followed by Darlene in another five months and Karen four months after that--he went from two children to six in the course of a year. Karen barely had any room in her tiny apartment, so Tanya suggested finishing their basement and invited Karen to move in. Tanya filled in at the office while Karen took maternity leave.

Epilogue

Connor was perfectly faithful to his four women, who eventually provided him with eleven children and thirty-eight grandchildren.

Lillian confessed who she was and what she'd done to Charles; he was delighted and promptly proposed marriage, which she accepted.

12