And The Night Stood Still Ch. 02

Story Info
John and Mo start the day with a round of golf.
4.2k words
4.76
8.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Thanks to all the people who read my stories, comment about them and vote their opinions of my work. A debt of gratitude also goes out to all the women who are the muses for my stories. They don't know the inspiration they provide, but I find it virtually impossible to write without their help.

"I still can't believe you gave me a blowjob sitting in a golf cart at the edge of the woods.", my voice a bit incredulous. "I'll have to remember to work on my slice for when we play again."

We were sitting in the deserted grill in the clubhouse of the golf course Mo played at regularly, waiting for the waitress to return with our lunch.

"You've reawakened my youth, so I blame the whole thing on you." Mo shot back. "Back in the days of bra burning and free love, I was as adventurous as any other hippie chick, but marriage and disillusionment caused me to forget about how much fun I had."

"Well, I think it was a deliberate attempt to make sure I couldn't concentrate on my game... which it succeeded in accomplishing by the way. Not that the Senior Ladies Club Champion really needed to resort to such chicanery just to win a bet."

"I didn't say anything about the club championship because it would sound like I was bragging", she replied with a slight blush.

"Well, if I had known, I would've demanded more strokes..."

"If I gave you any more strokes, you would've had to change your shorts, and your game would've gotten worse." she shot back with an impish grin on her face.

The waitress returned with our lunch order, a shrimp salad sandwich with chips and a pickle for Mo and a perfectly grilled, rare burger with swiss cheese and grilled onions and mushrooms for me. I was hungry after only a cup of coffee for breakfast so I could make our 7AM tee time. The round took a bit longer than would normally be expected for a two-some.

"Eat up there stud. I don't want to hear any excuses that your strength is flagging this afternoon. I beat you fair and square...well," she added with a grin "almost fair and square, and I intend to collect on our bet."

It had been almost three weeks since we met at the wedding of her nephew and my neighbor. We had been seated at the same table since I was a widower and she a divorcee, and as luck would have it, we also had rooms at the hotel which were next to each other...and had an adjoining door. Mo had admitted to me that her sister, the mother of the groom, was sure that we had spent the night together, and had arrived at her room early trying to catch us together so she could create a family scandal. Luckily, our "secret" adjoining door saved the day.

I paid the bill and Mo left the tip (part of the bet was loser buys and the winner tips), and as we were leaving the grill Mo held my hand while we walked to my car.

"You've completely changed my outlook on life" Mo said as I turned out of the parking lot with her hand resting on my thigh. "I was almost ready to join most of my other friends in accepting that I'd never have sex again, let alone that I'd have orgasms that weren't self-induced. Even my ex never made my body react like it did to you."

I took one hand off the wheel and let it drop to cover hers and squeezed it as I smiled. "I had my application for that club almost ready to submit as well. You hear the stories about lines of women bringing casseroles and desserts to the senior bachelor, but I've never experienced it. No women coming out to say hello as I pass while I'm walking the dog. I was beginning to think that I'd have to resort to a seniors dating site or something of that ilk."

"Don't you dare," Mo scolded, "I have no intention of sharing you and I'll make sure you have no reason to look elsewhere, either."

We were almost back to her house when we had to stop for a traffic light. As we waited, Mo said "You know when I was having my way with you this morning, I got so wet...I was sure my shorts were going to show a wet spot at the crotch. It's just that sex in places where I might get caught has always excited me."

Curious, I asked "Where was the most public place you ever got fucked?"

"In the high school football stadium, on a Sunday afternoon. I came so hard from the thrill of it even though the guy was a total loser and lasted about 38 seconds. What about you?"

"I got laid on the 18th green of a golf course which was right out next to a fairly busy road...although it was dusk and almost dark. And I got a blowjob at a concert once which was kinda funny because she really wanted to see the headliner but missed most of the show. She got to see the encore with cum on her chin."

"I gave a guy a blowjob in a canoe once, but we got so carried away we capsized the damn thing. I ended up getting a mouthful of water instead of the mouthful I wanted."

I parked in her driveway and we hurried inside. No sooner than we were in the door, we locked in a tight embrace and deep kiss. My hands went to Mo's breasts, her nipples already distended, and her hand dropped to rub my cock through my shorts.

Mo broke the kiss and grinned. "Either you took one of your pills at lunch or I've cured whatever dysfunction you suffered from."

I pinched her nipple hard which caused her to squeal. "Well, I do seem to be on the road to recovery because I only had to take half a pill, which leaves a half of a pill for later. And now I'm going to bend you over the back of the sofa and show you that even though the body needs a bit of help, the mind still knows how to satisfy a hottie like you."

"Bring it on, Big Boy, I like it when you have your way with me."

Backing Mo over toward the sofa, I unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. She stepped out of them and I turned her around and pressed her forward until she was bent over the back of the sofa. I ran my fingernail lightly up the back of her thigh, which caused a slight shudder. When I pressed my hand between her legs, I was greeted by a very wet crotch of her bikini panties.

"Damn, woman, as wet as you are, I'm surprised the whole bottom half of your shorts wasn't wet."

"You have that effect on me...and trying to visualize you getting a BJ at a crowded concert helped too. It must have been a show where everyone was standing to give her cover."

"Yeah, everyone was standing and watching the band while she stooped in front of me and worked her magic. I've often wondered if I could've gotten away with fucking her there too."

"Well, concentrate on fucking me now and daydream about missed opportunities later."

"Yes, Ma'am", I replied as I tugged her panties over her still remarkably smooth ass. After pushing her panties down, I spread her legs and bent to run the tip of my tongue over her clit, along her dripping labia and over her perineum to tease her rosebud.

"OOOoohhhhh, Gawdddddd...." Mo moaned as I slid my index finger into her pussy. My finger curled and rubbed against her most sensitive spot as my tongue circled and teased her tight pucker. Had there been an evangelical in the room, they would have sworn Mo was speaking in tongues...all moans and unintelligible sounds. When I pressed the tip of my tongue hard against her, she exploded.

"OH FUCK JOHN, YOU BASTARD...STOP...STOP...IT'S TOO INTENSE...OHHHH FUCKKKKKK" she screamed all through her orgasm as her ass pushed back against my tongue.

Mo was still panting hard with a sheen of perspiration on her body as I gave her ass cheek a gentle bite and then stood, leaned over and kissed my way slowly up her spine. I brushed her hair to the side and sucked gently on her neck before catching her earlobe between my teeth and tugging on it.

"You OK, you sexy old broad?"

"I'm waaaay more than OK," Mo replied quietly, "some old stud just rocked my world."

"I hope he didn't wear you out, I'd hate to think your strength was flagging."

"No," she replied as her hand wrapped around my cock and guided me to her entrance "I recover quickly and am rarin' to go in no time. Now show me what else you got big boy."

I gripped her hips and thrust my hips forward, siding easily into her already lubricated tunnel. I pulled back and immediately drove into her again...my hips slamming against her ass with an audible slap. Each thrust elicited increasingly louder gasps, grunts and moans from Mo.

"You like having your pussy pounded like this, don't you slut?" I growled as the stirring in my balls signaled she was about to receive what she truly wanted.

"Oh gawd, yesssss...use meeeee...fuck your whore...coat my pussy with your cummmmm", she wailed as her pussy gripped my cock, sending me over the edge and into the blissful abyss.

Spent, I collapsed against her back and bit her shoulder lightly as we both panted, our chests heaving in unison. As our breathing slowed, I nibbled on her earlobe and traced my tongue lightly around her ear. "The young ones got nothin' on you babe, but this old man needs a nap."

"I agree, but hand me my panties so I don't leak a trail of cum across to floor."

We staggered to the bedroom, and after Mo cleaned my cum covered cock with her mouth, collapsed on the bed and napped in each other's arms for 5 hours, both thoroughly worn out from the days' activities. When we awoke, we took a shower, more sensual than sexual though. Lots of soaping, rubbing and touching, exploring each others bodies in detail for the first time. Mo's body would compare favorably with women twenty years her junior

As I toweled her body dry, I bent forward and nibbled on her ear...whispering "I'm gonna have to go. I need to get home, get the dog out and do some laundry. Unless that's you're evil plan...to keep me to preoccupied to do laundry so I'd have no clean clothes and you could keep me naked all the time...you evil woman, you."

"Curses, foiled again" Mo said, laughing, "you figured it out Mr. Bond...you are a worthy adversary."

I hugged her tight, and tweaked her nipple "Come on sexy, let's get dressed while we still can."

After we dressed, we shared a long goodbye (do you really wanna go?) kiss. After the kiss, I said "Dinner Friday?"

"Sounds good to me. Where?"

"There's a new Vietnamese place downtown. It supposedly has first rate pho."

"Never tried it, but I'm game."

"Good...and bring your toothbrush."

On Friday, I texted Mo and told her to come down around 4 and I'd show her my house and we could take the dog for her evening walk before eating. At five to four, Mo pulled in my driveway and my dog charged at the car, barking. Mo kinda froze in the driver's seat as I said "Alexis, knock it off" with the same exasperated tone of voice you would give a child. "She's fine really, she just likes to make her presence known to strangers on her property. You can get out, she won't hurt you."

Mo got out of her car, a bit tentatively, and stopped to let Alexis sniff her before she moved to me and wrapped her arms around me for a big kiss. "You didn't tell me your dog was vicious."

I laughed "She's not...she's a complete pushover and scared of her own shadow most of the time. She does get possessive on her own turf though."

"Well, as long as she's willing to share you a little bit, I'm good with that."

I showed Mo my house, an older home in a quiet area at the edge of town. She admired that all the downstairs trim was varnished chestnut that had never been painted, the covered front porch with a swing, and that the house had what she called a "lived in" feel, not like the new houses where she lived that all. Despite being new and nicely furnished, they all felt sterile.

We took Alexis for a walk around the neighborhood, 98 percent of which are older homes, dating from the late 1920's to the 1950's. "This is nice", she said after the second neighbor we saw said hello and three of the cars which passed waved.

"Yeah, even though I couldn't tell you most of the names, people see me walking Alexis all the time and figure I'm harmless enough that a greeting or a wave are in order."

"That's different from where I live. I know the neighbors on either side and across the street, and other than one family down the street I occasionally babysit for, I don't know anyone. And people driving by are usually too distracted with themselves to ever think about waving."

After giving Alexis food and water, we took the five minute drive downtown. We took Mo's car since it had mine blocked in and we were both planning on coming back to my place anyhow. Since there was a NASCAR race this weekend at the track about 30 miles away, the downtown bars were packed and parking was impossible.

"I have an idea...turn left here" I said. "Do you know where the county parking deck is? It used to be the Sears parking deck until they left town."

""Yes, that's a good idea. I doubt the tourists will know about that, or want to walk the block and a half to Main St."

She turned into the parking deck, the gates up for the weekend. I kind of figured she would park on one of the two covered levels, but she went all the way to the top for the open air level. We retrieved the bottle of wine we were taking along since the restaurant didn't have a liquor license, but allowed the customers to bring two bottles of beer per person or a bottle of wine per couple. After taking the elevator to street level and walking the two blocks to the restaurant, we enjoyed a delicious meal, a sublime broth with prawns and sliced red chilies for me, and a delicious broth with chicken and every vegetable known to man as accompaniments, for her.             

After we finished our meal, and bottle of wine, we walked arm in arm back to the parking deck. We shared a passionate kiss on the elevator and another as we got to the car. After ending that kiss, Mo got down on her knees and quickly worked my zipper down. "I want you right here, right now...", she growled before engulfing my cock until her nose was buried in my pubes. I was certainly glad I had taken my pill before we left my house and not deciding to wait until we got home.

"Oh, God, Mo...you're such a wanton slut...that's what I love about you.", I groaned.

Mo released me and looked up, smiling. "I am a wanton slut...for you...and only you. Now this slut wants that cock in her pussy...right out here in the open air...watching the lights of the town down below. Fuck me, John...make me love you even more by showing the world how you drive me wild." With that Mo turned and leaned against the half wall surrounding the upper level of the parking deck. She flipped her skirt up onto her back, revealing she had removed her panties in the ladies room of the restaurant. The lights of the parking lot were just coming on and showed the dew glistening on her outer lips as she bent over and braced herself. I moved behind her and gripped her hip with one hand while the other guided my cockhead along her pussy to coat it with her offered lubrication. Then I thrust into her completely and held still, my cock fully buried and my hips tight to her ass.

"Oooohhhh, yesssssss" Mo hissed. "You fill me so perfectly."

I pulled back, almost fully out... lingered for a moment...and then thrust back in hard. Setting a steady rhythm, I was pistoning in and out...lost in giving this woman pleasure and I never noticed the car which crept up the ramp with it's lights off. Mo was moaning rather loudly and I was grunting each time my hips jammed tight to her ass when a bright light shined on us both. "Alright you two...stop right there..."

Oh Christ, I thought...busted for public fornication, my name in the police blotter...probably have to register as a sex offender. I pulled out quickly and straightened up, as did Mo. My pants were still down around my ankles.

"We received a complaint about a possible rape up here, but from what I saw it seemed consensual." Suddenly he seemed to recognize my partner and said, astonished "Mo???? What are you doing, Mo?"

Mo looked over at me, "John, remember when I told you I occasionally babysit for a family down the street? Well, I'd like you to meet Frank, my neighbor...who also happens to be a cop."

"And Frank, as far as what we're doing, you have two kids, you damn well know what we were doing."

Frank completely lost the tough cop attitude and started laughing, "All right, yes I know what you were doing...but kindly do it some place a little more private. Get a room somewhere or drag him back to your house, I don't care, but you almost gave the poor woman who monitors the video a heart attack. She called me all frantic about some couple having sex at the parking deck and how they should spend the night in jail and have to talk to a priest before they could be released. Oh, and sir...you can pull up your pants. Now, the two of you get in your car and find someplace more private to carry on."

Sheepishly, I reached down and grabbed the waistband of my pants and pulled them up. We got into the car and followed Frank down the garage ramp and turned for home. When Frank turned off toward another call, we both started giggling uncontrollably.

"Next year's neighborhood Christmas Party should be interesting in your neighborhood", I said.

"Well, at least we didn't get arrested for public fornication, so our names won't appear in the police blotter column of the local paper. I wonder if Frank and his wife will call me to babysit anymore." chimed in Mo.

"I hope that lady at the control center doesn't get crazy and show the video to everyone who works there or leak it to the internet."

We got back to my house still laughing about all the crazy possibilities if the word got out.

"Maybe the casserole ladies will start lining up to feed me and all the lonely divorcees will come out to chat now. And all the men at the golf club will be lining up to play you in hope of a roll on the 17th fairway."

"No worries about that. You've got the only putter that makes me flutter.", Mo said.

I fixed us both drinks, although it takes virtually no bar tending skills to make two bourbons, neat. "Let's go sit on the front porch and enjoy the night", I said.

We sat on the swing, my arm around her shoulder, and sipped our drinks. After a moment, Mo said "In my mind, the only thing that I thought would happen was that maybe some guy would see us and jerk off while he watched. That was what I found thrilling. I NEVER expected the cops to show up."

"I have to admit that it was also the furthest thought from my mind as well, but if you're still feeling frisky, I might have a solution."

"Oooohh, do tell."

"Well, this porch has the low rail with skirting below it and then the evergreen shrubs in front are about 7 feet high at street level, all of which means that I can sit out here and watch the traffic or walkers pass by without being noticed at all. I bet if we're relatively quiet we could do it right here. A warm night like this, most of the neighbors have their windows closed and air conditioners on."

Mo moved her hand to my lap and started stroking my cock through my pants. "You're almost as crazy as I am....I like that in a man."

I took Mo's glass and set both hers and mine on the railing. I turned to her and are lips attracted like magnets. My hand found her breast...kneading...squeezing. I tweaked her nipple before moving my hand beneath the skirt of her dress. Mo sucked and gnawed on my tongue as my fingers trailed along her wet labia.

Mo broke the kiss, smiled and said "Let's see if we can wake the neighbors.", a mischievous glint in her eye.

She stood up and rested her forearms on the railing which caused her body to be bent more than ninety degrees at the waist which exposed her pussy deliciously. I dropped my pants again and stepped close behind her. While rocking my hips to coat my head with her juices, I reached around and pressed my finger beneath her hood. She reacted by shuddering and pushing back against me.

12