And The Night Stood Still Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOhhhhh, yessss, John, fuck me.", she whispered hoarsely as I pushed gently into her. We rocked rhythmically, not hurried or frenetic. The evening was still warm and there was no need to hurry to avoid getting chilled. I slid easily in and out, fondling her tits for a while, pulling her hair at other times.

I leaned forward, almost resting on her back and whispered "The light just went off in the second floor bedroom across the street. I think the old guy there might've seen us and turned off the light to enjoy the view. He's probably stroking his cock standing there wishing he was me, fucking a beautiful woman on the front porch. Or maybe it's his wife up there, fingering herself while reminiscing about getting fucked in her youth."

"Oh gawd, that's so hot. Do me harder, let's give them a real show."

I smacked her ass a couple times with an open hand, stinging her flesh, before reaching up and grabbing a fist full of her hair. I pulled her hair and used it for leverage as I pumped my cock into her now dripping pussy. "Fuck me big boy, fuck me harder", Mo half whispered, half growled as she started working her hips back and forth rapidly. A sure sign she would soon be cumminig.

My hips matched hers in both speed and need "That's it my little slut, take all of my cock in that tight, wet pussy of yours. Cum on my cock...squirt your juices..."

Mo stifled a scream as her hips thrashed and bucked, her pussy clenched my cock and the pressure sent me over the edge. My cum gushed deep inside her as a car passed on the street.

When we were both spent, my cock softened and slipped from her pussy. We both straightened up and Mo turned to face me. I wrapped my arms around her and pressed my lips to hers. When we broke the kiss, Mo asked "Was there really someone watching from the window?"

"I don't know for sure, but I don't think so, I just wanted you to enjoy your fantasy."

Mo kissed me again and then rested her head against my chest. "Thanks you, the thrill of thinking we were being watched made me cum harder than usual, although when that car passed I flashed on it being Frank again coming to arrest us."

"I think it's time we head inside and go to bed. A good night's sleep and make love again in the morning." Mo agreed and we fell asleep wrapped in each others arms.

About a week later, Mo sent me a text containing a link to a video... our parking deck escapades had gone viral. In full, high definition, living color.

"Oh Lord," I texted back "we're about to become famous. Maybe we should start negotiating a contract for a TV show a la the Kardashians. And maybe we should think about merch for our fans. Tee shirts...hats...autographed thongs. Our logo can be silhouettes of you bent over, leaning on the wall, with me behind, mounting you." 😂 😂 😂

Mo texted back "Maybe we can arrange a national tour for our fans...having sex in public at every stop."

A moment later she sent another text "Can't get together next Sat. night. I'm babysitting for Frank and Pam, but they insisted that I leave my boyfriend at home. LOL"

12