And The Night Stood Still Ch. 03

Story Info
The story of John and Mo from Mo's point of view.
4.3k words
4.64
1.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And The Night Stood Still

Epilogue

Author's Note: This is the final chapter in this series. My writing has fallen by the wayside recently due to a combination of reasons. When the urge finally hit me, I felt it might be good to see Mo's reflections of her whirlwind (and somewhat scandalous) affair. I hope you enjoy it. As always, your comments are welcomed and please vote for this story and all the other stories you read here. Your approval is what motivates all the writers here.

Dear Diary:

May 16th

It's been a while since I've had a chance to write down my recollections, thoughts and feelings, but my life has really been a whirlwind recently. It all began with my nephew's wedding. I was happy that he and Barbara were getting married, but I wasn't looking forward to driving the five hours to where they chose to have it. To make matters worse, I figured I would be the only one there who was without a husband, partner or boyfriend. Sometimes it really sucks to be an old divorced woman.

In the eight years since I threw Tony out after catching him screwing his bimbo in our bed, I had only been intimate with two men. Joe was okay in bed, but it seems he still had a wife at home that he neglected to mention to me. After having been dumped in my own marriage for some gold digging slut, I had no desire to be the "other woman" in someone else's divorce proceedings. Bill, my other dalliance, was a complete unmitigated disaster. All he could ever talk about was his ham radio buddies and how almost every woman he had known was cold and terrible in bed. Well, it turned out that he was probably the reason they were "cold" since he was only concerned with his own orgasm and never seemed to understand that sex should be creative and fun for both parties. After Bill, I swore off men for a long time, and then I met John.

We were seated next to each other at the wedding reception since we were the only two unattached people there. He was quite polite and held my chair for me, he was good looking but not in a classic manner, tall and trim but still with a light bit of a belly. His hair was very long but he had it pulled back in a ponytail. It looked to be more very light brown mixed with grey. He was very attentive and actually listened to what I had to say. We danced a couple of times and he got embarrassed when I noticed him start to get hard. It was so cute. He offered to walk me back to my room in exchange for a kiss, claiming that such chivalry should not go unrewarded. I knew then and there that I was going to get "lucky" that night, only I didn't know just how lucky.

We decided to get a bottle of champagne and a couple of the plastic flutes from the wedding before we left. After we separately went around and said our good nights, we left at the same time. I talked to Barbara's mother later and she told me that the look on Betty's face was priceless. She said it was a mixture of curiosity about our leaving at the same time and disdain in the event we were leaving together. Betty had told me before that she never put out on the first date, let alone with a guy she had just met.

I should have bought a lottery ticket because my luck that day was amazing. This man had me so horny by the time we walked across the lobby and rode up the elevator that it took all my resolve not to ravish him right in the hallway to my room. I almost peed myself when we got to my room and he told me, while laughing, that he had the adjoining room and we shared a connecting door. Luckily I didn't leave a puddle on the floor. We agreed that we would each take care of things in our rooms and he would knock in on the common door in a couple of minutes to collect his kiss.

When he kissed me I was in heaven. He was assertive without being domineering. His hands explored my body, inviting my hands to explore his. He had me so worked up, I practically begged him to stay with me that night. Not my finest moment. I sounded so desperate...probably because I was.

I almost literally ripped his shirt off when he was fingering me. I wanted him naked and riding me like an unbroken mare. Instead what I got was an agonizingly slow, but totally satisfying, orgasm courtesy of his lips and tongue. It was so totally different than the few times that Tony did that to me. He was always hurried and I'd fake an orgasm to make him feel like he did a good job. There was no faking this time. I saw stars I came so hard. Then he fucked me. Slow and sweet for a couple of minutes, and then REALLY hard. I was in heaven and came hard again just before he filled me with is cum. It felt so good to have a man's sperm in my pussy again and TWO orgasms in the same night. Could he actually be the one?

in the morning I was just starting to give him a blow job when Betty knocked on the door and our secret passage really saved the day. Betty grilled me at breakfast as to what he was like and I told her that we had a good time and then he went to his room and I went to mine. All of which was true...up to a point. She asked me if I had gotten his phone number and I told her I hadn't. Our hasty parting that morning had not allowed time for that to occur. Luckily I was able to quietly ask Barbara's mother later on and she had it, so we chatted a bit as he drove home and agreed to get together and play golf soon.

*************

June 25th

We did get together for lunch later that week but nothing really came of it beyond a lingering kiss when we parted. We both had other work, social and family obligations which prevented us from getting together for a couple of more weeks. By the time we got together today for golf, I was hornier than a prisoner after serving a twenty year sentence. We teed off very early, 7AM, and when we got to the third hole, I stopped the golf cart (yes, he even let me drive and didn't have to be the "manly" man who always did those type of things. So refreshing.) along the edge of the woods and reached over and unbuckled his belt. After lowering his zipper, I opened his shorts so I could pull out his cock.

Other than when I started to give him that blowjob that was interrupted by Betty, this was the first time seeing his cock in the daylight. I examined him from tip to balls with my eyes. He wasn't huge like some I've seen on porn, but his prick looked so much nicer than Tony's. It was probably six inches and while not thick, it certainly wasn't a toothpick, either. When I pulled him into my mouth, it fit like it belonged there. The last thing I needed was stretch marks on my cheeks to go with the reminders of when I gave birth. It was such a turn on sucking his cock out in the open where other golfers or the course workers might have seen us. When he got close, he put his hand at the back of my head and literally fucked my face until he came. I was so hot, I almost came too. As it was, I was sure my shorts had a gigantic wet spot, although he never mentioned it, so maybe it was all my imagination. We had lunch at the grill and then came back here and he rocked my world.

When we got home, he bent me over the back of the sofa and proceeded to lick and probe my pussy with his tongue and fingers. Then he licked up the crack of my ass and pushed he tongue against my anus. Never in my sixty six years have I ever felt anything like that. His fingers found just the right spot inside my pussy at the same time his tongue worked it's way into my ass and I completely lost it. I actually squirted and my cum ran down his arm. I licked his arm and tasted my own cum for the first time. I had always thought it would be disgusting, but I actually enjoyed it. I can see why real men so willingly eat pussy.

Then he fucked me from behind as I was bent over the couch and I orgasmed again and so did John. We passed out and then showered together before he had to go, but we did make a dinner date for the following Friday. After he left, I thought to myself that I was getting addicted to this man and his ability to make me cum more than once a night. I had strongly considered finding a younger man to bed since they supposedly had more stamina, but it took an older man to show me how a man can make a woman feel. He makes me feel desired and needed and always tends to my needs before his own. I could fall in love with him if he gives me half a chance.

************

June 28th

Well, dinner last night was an adventure and very easily could have ended with us both in jail. We had talked before about the most public places we had ever had sex. His getting a blowjob at a crowded concert trumped my getting laid on the fifty yard line of a high school football field in the middle of the afternoon, especially since that sex was a quickie and the guy clumsy. He only wanted to get another notch in his belt and his rocks off. When I got to John's house his dog scared the beejeezus out of me. She really is a sweetheart, but she charged at the car barking and protecting her home. He calmed her quickly without yelling or commanding her, but rather using a rather quiet "annoyed parent" voice. I can't tell you how much that impressed me. He told her with just the tone of his voice that he was in charge and it was fine. I felt a twinge between my legs just hoping that he would be able to assume command over me with just a quiet word.

I tried Vietnamese food and I liked it a lot, and we shared a whole bottle of wine with dinner, which stirred my hormones and I wanted this man again as soon as possible. I was shameless, almost swallowing his tongue as we kissed in the elevator going back to the top of the parking garage where we parked. When we got back to my car, I started sucking his cock right out in the open. The fact that we could have been discovered by anyone who drove by was such a thrill and had me wet instantly. Deep down I know I'm an exhibitionist and that's probably what almost got us arrested.

Neither of us grew up in a time if video cameras everywhere and never really thought about it. I practically commanded him to fuck me while I supported myself against the half-wall and looked out over the lights of town. He was gripping my hips and pounding me hard and I was almost at the edge when suddenly a light shown on us and an authoritative voice commanded us to stop. I almost came AND peed myself at the same time. John's dick instantly became soft and fell out of my pussy, while I was aroused, scared and humiliated all at the same time. We were saved by the fact that the cop was Frank from down the street. He let us go with a warning and the suggestion that we take our sexcapades somewhere a bit more private. We did just that and John took me home to his house and fucked me bent over the railing on his front porch. He had me convinced that the neighbor across the street was watching us from his darkened bedroom window. I came so hard that it seemed my pussy would strangle his cock. That man can really twist my knobs.

*************

July 5th

Sixty six years, seven months and 18 days after my birth and my ass is no longer a one-way street. Oh, my God, why did I wait so long? John came to the house for dinner today and we started out with a couple of vodka tonics out in the screened porch. I fixed a salad while he grilled the steaks, and then we shared a bottle of wine with dinner. Later he gave me a back rub and then some. From my shoulders to my feet...he even sucked my toes...it was so erotic. Then he licked up the back of my leg all the way up through the cleft of my ass. He teased my ass with the tip of his tongue and got me so worked up I came immediately when he pushed two fingers into my pussy. He asked me if I had any lubricant and the best I could come up with was some extra virgin olive oil. I suppose that was appropriate since my ass was a virgin at that point. He stuck first one, and then a second finger into my ass and massaged the ring of muscle to relax me. It felt amazing!

Then he poured a bit of olive oil into his hand and began to stroke his cock. My bedroom smelled like a delicatessen mixed with a bordello. He placed his cock against my ass and pushed in slowly. Holy crap!!! When his head passed my ring I climaxed violently. If he hadn't had a good grip on my hips, I probably would have shot him and his greased cock across the room. It felt like he was splitting me in two. The pain and pleasure merging into an experience like I've never had before. I pushed back against him forcing his cock fully into my ass. Oh, God, what a feeling. I've never felt so stuffed before, even back in the days before I met Tony and had experienced a couple of fairly big cocks. John slowly fucked my ass, trying to ease any discomfort I might have, but after I begged him over and over, his hips did a slam dance against my ass. I came again just before he filled my ass with hot cum, and my orgasm lasted through all the time that took. As he softened and withdrew from my anus, he grabbed my phone and took a picture of his cum dripping from my gaping asshole. I almost came again when he showed me the picture. When he stretched out beside me, he wrapped his arms around me and gave me tender kisses all over my face, forehead, eyes, cheeks, nose, mouth and chin. He squeezed me tight and nuzzled my ear whispering "I love you Maureen Flannery."

I couldn't believe my ears. The man I was falling in love with was in love with me, too. That thought burned itself into my brain as I fell asleep in his arms.

*************

July 17th

John and I went away for the weekend. We rented a beachfront house in a small seaside town. The house was built on pilings and had a wrap around deck on all sides but the road side, and an additional deck on the second floor of the house which gave a gorgeous view out over the ocean. Except for the times we went to town to get something to eat, or when we went to the beach, we stayed naked the entire weekend. I lost count of how many times he treated me to massive orgasms, usually with his fingers or tongue, but at least once a day with his cock. It seems so foreign to me to have a man more concerned about my orgasm than his own. He came once, maybe twice a day to my five, six, or one day, seven. I came from sitting on his face, sucking his cock, having his cock in my pussy, having his cock in my ass, and once from just his sucking and nipping on my nipples and breasts. I don't want to ever let this man go.

***********

Aug 2nd

Betty and I had a major family feud this afternoon. She's convinced that since John didn't grow up upper middle class like we did, he was probably just after my money. I tried to tell her that he had never asked, or even hinted, that he needed or wanted any financial support from me. I tried to explain to her that his house may be over eighty years old but I like it more than the new faux stone house on an acre and a half of land where I live.. His is a neighborhood of working class families, but they're much friendlier and welcoming than the "exclusive" subdivision where I live. It was true he didn't have a retirement plan from his company, nor a stock portfolio, but he knew he had enough money in his savings account that, coupled with the social security that he started collecting when he was seventy, he would be able to survive by living prudently. He had officially retired, but had arranged with is former boss to work part time over the winter from home so he would have enough extra money so we could rent an RV and spend a month exploring the country along with his dog. She still thought that I was being foolish for not meeting a retired doctor or lawyer at the country club and spending all my time gossiping and drinking wine like she and her friends do.

She tried to tell me that if I found a man a few years younger than myself, the sex would probably be better. I had to laugh at that and explained that we had had sex in virtually all the ways that people our age could hope to survive. I joked that we even considered getting a trapeze, but decided that might be pushing our luck. Betty's face turned ashen when I let it slip that I had had his cock in my ass, although before she left, she did ask me if I had enjoyed it. When I enthusiastically replied yes, she shook her head, shivered and the look on her face made it clear that she thought John had turned me into some kind of pervert. By the time our conversation ended, I had steam coming out of my ears. I called John, crying. So much so that he kept asking me to repeat myself so he could understand why I was so upset. He asked if I wanted him to come over but I said no and that I wanted to go to his house. When I arrived, he held me close while I vented and cried. I was so upset. Finally his comforting calmed me enough so I could snuggle against him and whisper "Don't ever let me go."

He placed his finger under my chin to tilt my head up and pressed his lips to mine. A tender kiss that soon morphed into a kiss of need and desire. When we broke the kiss, he took my hand and led me upstairs without a word. In the bedroom, he slowly unbuttoned my blouse and slipped it off my shoulders. He leaned close and trailed light kisses across the top of my breasts as he reached around to unclasp my bra. His mouth followed my bra down as it slipped lower. His lips stopped at my nipple as the bra continued it's fall to the floor. The tip of his tongue circled my aerola before flicking my erect nipple. His teasing was making me nuts. He opened his mouth wide and sucked in as much of my breast as he could. He bit it gently at first, but steadily increased the pressure as his hand pinched and twisted my other nipple. I almost came from him just playing with my tits. I wanted him to fuck me so bad, but he refused to be hurried. John just seems to understand what I really need as opposed to what I think I want. He lingered on my breasts for what seemed like an eternity in heaven, sucking on one beast and squeezing the other and then alternating his attentions.

I was so lost in my own little world of pleasure that I almost didn't notice him unbutton my shorts and slide the zipper down. They plummeted to the floor and I stepped out of them as he guided me back toward the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed and he gently pushed my upper body down to the mattress. He knelt between my knees and with soft kisses parted my thighs as he hooked his fingers in the waistband of my panties. He slowly worked them down my legs, kissing across my mound and down my legs until I felt my panties slip over my feet. He kissed his way back up my legs while lifting them to his shoulders. When his tongue found my swollen outer lips, the touch of his tongue was electric, sending waves of pleasure through my body. He licked my outer lips and teased my clit with his tongue. My hips were moving, straining, trying to get his tongue inside me, but he refused to be hurried. His fingers penetrated my pussy. First one, then two and finally three fingers filling me while he licked, sucked and gnawed on my clit. When he withdrew his fingers and replaced them with his tongue I started up the hill toward what was sure to be an epic orgasm, and then when his index finger, lubricated with my juices, pressed against my tight pucker, I lost it completely. Crying, moaning, calling his name over and over, my body convulsed and shook as visions of fireworks painted the inside of my eyelids. As I slowly came back to reality, his mustache tickled my clit, triggering a major aftershock, before I pulled him up and kissed him passionately. The taste of my juices fresh on his lips and tongue. I finally understood what it meant for a man to truly make love to a woman.

************

Sept 30th

I finally sat down and had 'the talk' with John today. We took the dog to the park and after a good walk, found a bench along the stream. I explained that I knew he loved me and I truly loved him as well, but that I had no intention of getting married again. There were too many legal and familial complications that neither of us wanted to deal with. I was, however, more than willing to live in sin with him if he felt the same. We had a long discussion of the pros and cons. I told him I was thinking of selling my house and that we could use the money from the sale to finance our travels around the country. He was hesitant at first, saying he felt a little funny about using my money that way, but after convincing him it was completely my decision how I spent my money, he agreed to my plan. He did give me a swat on the ass when I told him that I kinda liked the concept of having a kept man.

12