And The Night Stood Still Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*************

Nov 11th

Whew, what a month since we made our plans. Between getting my house listed with a real estate agent, a huge yard sale to clear out the excess 'stuff' in two houses, meeting with lawyers to get our wills in order so that would be no fighting over family possessions and a thousand other major and minor things, we usually collapsed on the bed and passed out snuggling. We did manage to find time for some sex and John always made sure I was completely satisfied, whether it was with his fingers, tongue or cock. At our ages, one good sex session a week was fine for us as long as we always slept snuggled together. The real estate agent called today and told me there were five offers on my house already and the minimum one was for the full asking price. He expects it to sell for significantly more than I was hoping for. I hope he's right because I have big plans for that money.

************

Dec 26th

We spent Christmas with his family at his daughter's house. They had long since accepted and welcomed me into their father's life, and by extension, their own. They are completely on-board with our living arrangements and plans for the future. All his grandchildren are so cute and unlike a lot of kids I've seen recently, they are extremely polite and respectful. I could tell the apples hadn't fallen far from the tree.

We're planning on spending New Year's Eve at home with lobster tails and champagne. It's hard to believe that less than a year ago, I was going through the motions, plodding along towards the big sleep, and now I've found my reason to get up every morning. John is my one true love and the man who I will spend my life with forever. Life is good.

12