And…The Truth Will Set You Free… Ch. 04

Story Info
It's Sarah's birthday...
6.8k words
3.28
16.4k
22

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wife swapping was a turning point for Sarah and I. We realized that casual sex with other partners did nothing to diminish our feelings for each other. Mark and Lisa, Scott and Marsha turned out to be the perfect couples for broadening our sexual journey. There was never a single moment of jealousy displayed among us. For me, while each of the women were incredibly beautiful and sexy, they each brought something different to the table, sexually.

While Marsha was more the gentle passionate one, Lisa was all about rough, hard fucking. She was also probably the most vocal during sex. And, of course, Sarah was all of those things combined and, as much as I enjoyed my time with the other two women, there was no doubt that Sarah would always be my favorite, in and out of bed. I even surprised her with a long black dildo to replace the one she had used to taunt her ex-lover. I used a white Sharpie and wrote 'James' across the tip. She laughed out loud when I told her she could now fuck 'James' anytime she wanted to. She loved the dildo as well as the unspoken implications that went with it. She even gave me a mind-blowing demonstration as I sat once again handcuffed to a chair at the foot of the bed.

Sarah's birthday was coming up in May so I spent the month of April devising a plan that I thought would make it the best one ever. Her birthday was on Friday this year. The Sunday before her birthday on Friday, I told her the plan... or at least part of it. I told her we were going to celebrate her birthday all week, starting on Monday and culminating in dinner and dancing Friday night, ending with a special night back in our bedroom. She whined a bit when I told her there would be no sex for her the entire week, no sex, no dildos, and no masturbation. It was rare for us to go more than a day or two without sex. I assured her she would survive and I would make it up to her Friday night.

Monday, I sent her a dozen red roses. I pampered her that night by cooking dinner and cleaning the kitchen while she sat and watched. Tuesday, I sent more roses and a bottle of her favorite perfume and a diamond studded choker. Wednesday, it was a spring bouquet and sheer, bright red baby-doll pajamas with matching red thong panties with strict instructions that she could not wear them until Friday night. By Wednesday night she was rabid with lust, begging me multiple times to fuck her, or at least let her use her new dildo. I had hidden both of her sex toys over the weekend and stood steadfast by the rules. Thursday brought one more bouquet of roses, pink this time and a gift-wrapped package with instructions not to open it until I got home.

She met me at the door when I got home, package in hand. I made up every excuse I could to stall, knowing she couldn't wait to open it. She had always been like a kid at Christmas when it came to opening presents. I showered and put on shorts and tee shirt. I told her I thought we should get dinner first. She grabbed me by the front of my shirt, and her best fake threatening voice said, "Brian Simpson, either you stop teasing me and let me open this package or I'm going to ripe your dick off and flush it down the garbage disposal."

To avoid bodily damage, I relented. In the box was a pale green, floor length gown that I knew would accent her beautiful eyes. It was made of an almost sheer material that I knew would hang seductively on her and highlight her well-tuned body. While her breasts were not as big as Lisa's, they were more than adequate. They had not given in to gravity, standing firm and proud without no need of support. Her nipples were sensitive and would harden at the slightest contact. The dress had a zipper in the front that stopped at the waist. Her eyes lit up when she saw it. The hug and kiss I got almost made me break my own rule. I resisted and told her the dress was for our night on the town.

Friday finally arrived. I took the day off to spend with her. I had made an appointment for both of us at her favorite spa. While I got a haircut and a massage, Sarah got the full spa treatment She was given a manicure, pedicure, facial, and a massage. She had topped it off by having her make-up professionally done by one of the on-site artists. She came out relaxed and looking fabulous. At my request she had left her hair down. While I knew most women like their long hair put up in some way for special occasions, I thought she was more beautiful with her hair down, hanging past her shoulders.

We had a late afternoon lunch to hold us over until our 8:00 p.m. dinner reservations. We lounged around the house until time to dress. I told her to wait until I was dressed because I was planning on dressing her myself. I showered and dressed in a nice dark blue suit, white shirt and a tie almost the same shade of green as her new dress. Then it was time to dress her. I led her into her dressing room and removed her summer dress as well as her panties and bra. Then it was a quick rinse in the shower without disturbing her hair and make-up. I had a warm towel waiting and dried her, making it a point to briefly tease her sensitive areas. She again pleaded for sex. "Please Brian, just let me cum one time before we go. I am out of my mind with desire. If you won't fuck me, at least give me an orgasm. I don't care how."

It was a tempting offer but I held fast. I led her back into her dressing room, unzipped her new dress and handed it to her. She asked which bra and panties I thought she should wear. I thought her eyes would pop out of her head when I told she was to be naked under her dress tonight. She argued that the dress was too sheer to wear without undergarments, that everyone could see right thru the dress. I told I agreed and couldn't wait to show her off to the world.

Flashing me an evil smile, she finally agreed and let me help her into it. The diamond studded choker and spike heels completed the look. She was absolutely breath-taking. The smooth material against her breasts already had her nipples poking out like two pencil erasers. As a final touch, and amid protest from Sarah, I pulled the zipper down just past her breasts, leaving ample cleavage exposed.

I'm not sure how many husbands got an elbow in the ribs as we walked thru the restaurant to our reserved table but I suspect there were several. Once Sarah got past the initial embarrassment of being so exposed in public, she stood proud, shoulders back, nipples at full attention and walked in like she owned the place. The sway of her unencumbered breasts against the thin material of the dress was fucking amazing to watch. We have never had a more attentive waiter. Sarah made it a point to show him as much of her breasts as she could without actually pulling them out of her dress. I had to indiscreetly adjust myself before we left so I didn't walk thru the restaurant with a tent evident in my pants.

When I pulled out of the parking lot and turned a different direction than Sarah was expecting, she looked inquisitively at me. Answering her look I told her I had found a different bar I wanted to check out. And was it ever different. It was in a different part of town than we normally frequented.

I parked, turned to her and asked, "Are you up for a little fun for your birthday?" She looked nervously at me and asked, "Just what kind of fun are you thinking of?" Smiling, I replied, "Oh just some innocent fun. A chance for you to let your hair down a little on your birthday. A little dancing, maybe a little flirting." Still not understanding where this was headed, she remarked, "No one is going to flirt with a woman with her husband sitting right there beside her." I couldn't suppress the wicked grin. "I know. That's why you are going to go in by yourself. I will come in later and watch you have some fun."

Worried now, Sarah looked at me concerned. "I don't know Brian. I've never done anything like this since college. I'm not sure this is a good idea. What will I do?" Trying my best to comfort her, I told her, "Look, just go in, find you a place at the bar and wait. I'm sure there are plenty of men in there who will want to buy you a drink and dance with you. There is no pressure. Dance with the guys you want to and say no to the ones you don't. I can promise you that every man in there will want you to dance...and more."

"And where will you be?" I assured her I would be close by if needed. Still reluctant, she finally agreed. "Ok, Brian. But if I don't see you come in within 5 minutes, I'm out of there. And just so you know, there will be no 'and more' if that means me walking out that door with some stranger. You are the only 'and more' I am going home with tonight." Secretly relieved but trying not to show it, I kissed her and told her happy birthday. "Go relax and have fun, Sarah. You deserve it."

She got out of the car and headed for the door. I fully expected her to turn around and leave as soon as she saw the make-up of the patrons. You see, I had purposely scoped out this bar so I knew first-hand what she was walking in to. So, I was somewhat surprised, but pleased when a few minutes had passed and there was no sign of Sarah. I felt a strange thrill as I stepped in and let my eyes adjust to the dim light.

I found a table in a dark corner where I could see her and the dance floor. She already had a drink and a friend. He was tall and black. But then, so were 90% of the men in here. The rest of the customers consisted of mostly single white women and white couples. This bar is what you would call a 'meat market'. It's where white women, married and single, come to hook up with a good-looking black man to fulfill a certain fantasy. I have no doubt that the gentleman talking to Sarah thought she was here for just that reason. I trusted her when she told me who she was going home with but I couldn't deny the butterflies in my stomach. I silently prayed I hadn't screwed up. I had thrown my wife to the wolves and hoped she was fast enough to outrun them.

I could see her nervously scanning the crowd, looking for me. I walked past her pretending to go to the restroom. I could see her relax a little when she spotted me. On the way back, I stopped and stood right next to her and ordered a drink. She glanced briefly at me, winked and blew me a kiss. She mouthed, "I love you, thank you," and then turned back and continued her conversation with the black guy.

I guess my timing was perfect. As I was waiting on my drink, I heard her tell the guy that her husband was out of town and she thought she would get out and let her hair down a little. I knew that comment was as much for me as him. 'Touché', I thought as I paid for my drink and headed back to my table. I guess I deserved that.

Soon her and her would be suiter moved to the dance floor. Sarah was a good dancer and moved well with this stranger. They danced several dances together. I would periodically lose sight of them as they moved around the dance floor. Each time they made a lap by my side of the floor they seemed to be smiling and enjoying each other's company. They also seemed to be holding each other closer and closer each lap. Finally, they took a break and headed back to the bar. I almost fainted. The zipper that I had left just below her breasts was now unzipped all the way to her navel and her breasts were dangerously close to falling out as they swayed with her walk. I also didn't miss the fact that he guided her back to the bar with his hand on her ass.

Back at the bar, Sarah turned on the stool so she was facing me. She looked flushed and her eyes had the same far-away look I had seen when she had described her sex capades with James in college. I was suddenly worried. The guy had his left hand around her shoulders as he leaned across her body to sit his drink on the counter. As he moved back, he bent and kissed her. As he was kissing her, his hand slipped inside her dress and covered her left breast with his big hand. She made no effort to move it.

Then, Sarah shocked me by slipping her hand down and stroking the front of his pants. He finally broke the kiss and removed his hand. I saw Sarah say something to him and stand. She turned and headed, I assumed, to the lady's room. 20 seconds after she entered the lady's room, I felt my phone vibrate, telling me I had a text message. I was hesitant to read it, afraid that she had changed her mind about who she was going home with.

My heart stopped beating and I held my breath as I pulled the phone out of my coat pocket. I clicked on the message. I let out a breath and my heart resumed beating. I have got to get out of here before I let this guy fuck me. I'll see you at the car in 3 minutes. I downed my drink and headed for the door. I didn't go to the car. I waited just outside. Less than a minute later she came out the door in a hurry. She flashed me a smile and rushed by me without stopping, "Let's go, my husband got back in town sooner than I thought." I burst out laughing and had to trot to catch her.

We got in the car and, before I could get it started, she was all over me. "Oh my god, Brian, I am so fucking hot. If someone doesn't fuck me soon, I'm going to explode." She pulled me to her and hugged me tight and kissed me. I held her until her breathing returned to normal. "Calm down tiger, we'll be home soon." Feeling playful, I asked, "So...how big was his cock? A look of surprise crossed her face. "Now just how would I know that?" Chuckling I told her, "Oh...I don't know. Maybe because I saw you stroking him as he was mauling your tits. A guilty smile covered her face. "Ok, busted. And it was almost as big as...Sorry Brian, I didn't mean to say..."

I held my hand up to stop her. "You were about to say almost as big as James' cock, weren't you?" She silently nodded yes and turned to look out the window without speaking, certain she had made a terrible mistake. I took her hand and kissed it. "Look at me, Sarah." When she turned, I saw the beginning of a tear in her eyes. I was afraid I had screwed up and ruined her birthday.

"You did nothing wrong, Sarah. I sent you in there to have fun and you did, didn't you?" Finally, she relaxed. "I did have fun Brian. Thank you for trusting me but I'll never do that again. I almost let that guy undress me on the dance floor and then let him play with my tits at the bar. I knew when I started massaging his cock I was in trouble and had to get out of there. I came back from the lady's room and made up the story about my husband being home early. I bolted out of there before he had a chance to protest. I'm so sorry, Brian. I almost crossed a line I never intended to cross and it scares me to think about it. Please forgive me."

I gave her a quick kiss and told her there was nothing to forgive. "Besides," I joked, "I get to take the sexist, most beautiful woman in the bar home with me and your guy has to settle for fucking some wrinkled sixty-year-old while her husband watches as he plays with a swiveled-up dick that will no longer get hard." She busted out laughing and punched me in the arm as I pulled out of the parking lot. "And besides, I got one last present for you at home." She tried all the way home to get me to tell her what it is but this one was special. There was no way I was going to tell.

When we got home, Sarah rushed to the kitchen expecting to find another package. The island was empty. "Ok mister, where is it? Where is my present?" Taking her in my arms, I kissed her and led her to the guest bathroom. I handed her the baby-doll outfit and the same sleep mask she had used on me. Ignoring the confused look on her face, I told her, "Ok, here are your instructions. Shower and put on the lingerie I gave you. When you get to our bedroom door, put on the mask and knock. Do not enter until I tell you to. You should be familiar with the routine since you used it on me. Once you enter, close the door and face the bed. DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT remove the mask. until I tell you." I admonished her firmly. She nodded in agreement but threatened, "Ok, but this present better be worth all this trouble." I assured her it was and left her to shower and change.

I rushed to our bedroom to finish the preparations. I showered and put on the black silk boxers with the red heart she had given me the day she cuffed me to the chair while her, Lisa, and Marsha had surprised me. I added a short black silk robe I had picked up when I bought her lingerie. It was her turn to be surprised. I had just finished the final touches when she knocked lightly on the door. My heart racing as I said, "Come in." The door eased open and she stepped expectantly into the room. Following my instructions, she closed the door and faced the bed.

"Sarah, you can remove the mask." She slipped it off her face and starred in disbelief. Candles were strategically placed around the room, bathing it in a soft glow. The only light on was from the single directional spotlight above the bed. It illuminated only the bed, leaving the rest of the room in shadows. The spotlight was centered on James, the pool guy, laying naked on the bed, hands behind his head with a red bow around his fully erect black cock. The silence lasted for several moments as she stood with her hand to her mouth, trying to process what she was seeing.

"Happy Birthday, Sarah." My voice seemed to snap her out of her trance as she looked around the room, trying to see where the voice came from. She finally located me in the shadows standing behind and off to her right. She glanced back at James and then rushed to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck, her eyes were moist with tears. Taking my face in her hands, she kissed me deeply. Oh god, Brian. I love you, baby. But, are you sure about this?" Smiling back at her, I replied, "Outside of my love for you Sarah, I have never been more sure of anything in my life. Now, go enjoy your birthday present." She hugged me tightly and turned to claim her birthday present.

Easing over somewhat hesitantly, she stopped at the foot of the bed. "Hello James." The greeting sounded like she was passing someone on the street. His smile was blinding, the pearly whites glaring in the spot light. "Hello Sarah, you as beautiful as always. It's good to see you again." Still not moving, she countered, "It's good to see you, too." Sarah then slowly kneeled down on the bed and crawled toward him. He spread his legs to allow her access. Without removing the red bow, she took his mammoth cock in both hands and licked the tip. She shuddered at the contact.

Finally removing the bow, she began kissing and licking his length. Down to his sack she licked. She could feel each engorged vein along the bottom side. Soft moans of satisfaction echoed thru the room. Up and down she licked like a kid with a lollypop. She knew she had all night and was in no hurry. Back down to his base, she hefted his heavy nut sack in her right hand and licked past them almost to his anus. The moans grew in volume. She worshiped each nut individually, giving each one ample attention.

She worked her way back up to the head and licked around it before taking it in her mouth. Sarah began the slow methodical process of taking as much as she could in her mouth. Stretched to the limit, her mouth slid down his black pole until she gagged. Mixed with pre-cum, her saliva coated his cock and ran down his shaft. Each downward movement allowed her throat to open wider and take more of him in her hungry mouth. Each time she hit her gag reflex she would hold there and run her tongue around his shaft. Gagging each time, her eyes watering from the effort, she repeated this routine several times. This had to be the most erotic blow job I had ever witnessed. It was like a slow-motion horizontal ballet.

James took her head in his hands and raised her up. "Turn around, baby girl. I need to taste that sweet pussy. I jack off at night dreaming about those delicious lips and how good it feels to slide my tongue and cock through them." Crawling up beside him, she removed the baby-doll top and panties, swung her leg over, and placed her pussy over his face. His big hands dwarfed her ass cheeks as he took one in each hand. Pulling her down, his tongue looked like a giant python's tongue as it snaked out of his mouth and into Sarah's dripping pussy. He wasn't licking her pussy. He was fucking it with his tongue. He would lick the length of her slit, then slip his tongue up inside her pussy farther than some guys could get their dicks, bringing her juices with him when he extracted it

12