And…The Truth Will Set You Free… Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had gone back to work on his black cock, licking and swallowing all she could get in her mouth. Their breathing increased as they raced to the finish line. Sarah was bobbing up and down on his cock as she used both hands to stroke what she couldn't get in his mouth. James continued to tongue fuck Sarah, teasing her anal opening with the middle finger of his left hand. She had told me about their past discovery of anal play and there was no doubt what was coming.

James suddenly grunted and froze as his cock began flooding Sarah's mouth with cum. She swallowed the first few jets that shot out, then Pulling her head off and aiming his cock down her body, she allowed the final blasts to coat her face and upper body. At the same instant he was spraying him sperm all over Sarah, he slipped his middle finger into her ass to the last knuckle. Her body convulsed in orgasm. She bucked and pitched against his face and finger as her body quaked in release.

They lay motionless for a while. Sarah moved first. Raising up, she slid off of him and kneeling beside his chest, she sensually licked his spent seed off of his body. James then surprised me by slipping his hands into her arm pits and lifting her mid-section to his face. He then proceeded to lick his own cum off of her stomach and tits. That was pretty hot. I had never seen a guy lick up his own sperm. I secretly added that to my list of things to do.

Sarah saw me moving around the room with my camera, clicking shot after shot of the erotic activity on the bed. She smiled in recognition. In addition to the one I was using, there was a video camera mounted beside the overhead spotlight, documenting the overhead view, sending live feed to my computer. I am sure our neighborhood fuck buddies would enjoy viewing both the video and the still shots. I am also sure that it would make the women envious of Sarah, tempting them to try some 'dark meat' themselves.

"What are you doing, baby?" She looked directly into the camera as I zoomed in and got a close-up of her face with a trail of cum still running down her chin. Smiling, I answered, "Just making memories." Telling James to move his legs she motioned me to lay across the foot of the bed. "Give me that camera, Brian. We are about to make some more memories. Nice robe by the way." Laying the camera aside, she crawled between my legs and fished my dick out of my boxers. My penis had been semi-erect since Sarah had removed her mask. Now her mouth encapsulated it and I was instantly hard.

Sarah began aggressively licking and sucking my cock. I was soon headed for the finish line. I blew up when she swallowed me to the base and ran a finger around my asshole. She sealed her lips around my cock as I filled her mouth to overflow. She managed to keep most of it in her mouth except for a couple of dribbles. Remember me telling you that Sarah never ran out of sexual surprises. The next one blew my mind. Sliding her mouth off of my penis, she kept it closed and held up one finger to me as a signal to hold on, she would be right back. Crawling over to James, she kissed him as my cum spilled from her mouth to his. You could see traces of it running out around the union of their mouths as the kiss lingered. Holy fuck, I thought him licking up his own spunk off her tits was hot. This was off the chart.

Crawling back over to me, she kissed me deeply. I could taste the remnants of my cum on her lips but we had shared our combined juices many times so this was nothing new. Breaking the kiss, she looked lovingly into my eyes, her own eyes showing signs of misting up. "Thank you, Brian. I just thought I knew how much you loved me before now. This is the most loving, caring, unselfish thing you could ever have done for me. I promise to spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you and how much I appreciate the sacrifice I know you are making for my happiness. And yes, I do understand what a sacrifice this is for you and I will never forget it." Then she kissed me again.

Then the look of love was replaced by that teasing, evil smile that Sarah had perfected. "Thanks again for the awesome birthday present. Now sit back and enjoy the show. I'm going to crawl up there and see if James and his big black cock can fuck me till I pass out." Turning and, once again, crawling to James. She took his cock in her hand and hefted it as if weighing it to see if it was adequate. Playfully challenging him she said. "Ok big boy, let's see if this black monster can fuck this little white girl till she screams." So...he did, over and over.

Sarah straddled James' legs and kissed his dick back to life. Positioning her pussy over his now erect manhood, she began easing down, taking it inch by inch into her. As I had teased in the phone call from the locker room, the look of his huge black cock being consumed by her small white pussy was an incredible site. I felt myself becoming aroused again. Up and down, she rode his massive black snake, taking more on each trip. The first scream came when, half way down, she relaxed her body and dropped down on him, taking the last several inches all at once as the black cock bottomed out in her distended pussy. Her head was back, her eyes wide with lust, she screamed thru her orgasm.

Once again James took her ass cheeks in his massive hands and helped her raise up until just the head remained in her. Her hands on his chest for support, Sarah began the up and down movement of this erotic love dance. The movements increased as did the moans and groans of pleasure coming from them both. James took her by the hips and took control. Sarah became a limp rag-doll as he first lifted her up and then slammed her back down, each time bucking his hips up to meet hers. Sarah's orgasms became continuous and her screams became frequent. She finally collapsed on his chest, begging him to stop. She lay there several minutes recovering.

I thought maybe she was finished for the night. I wasn't even close to being correct. After a brief interlude, she raised up and, without extracting his still hand cock from her red, swollen pussy, she swiveled around to face me as I stood at the foot of the bed snapping picture after picture. Her hands now on his upper legs, she once again lifted herself up his shaft, this time she rose all the way off, stopping when the tip was wedged just between the lips of a very wet pussy. His entire cock glistened with their combined juices. The next scream came when she unceremoniously dropped down hard on what looked like a black fence post. James once again grabbed her hips and began using her body like a blow-up doll as he literally jacked himself off with her pussy. She was helpless to fight it and has no desire to.

The orgasms picked up where they had left off. and continued until James slammed her down one more violent thrust, held her in a death-grip and roared as her pumped her full of his white-hot cum. The volume was something to see. It was running out onto the sheets while he was still pumping it into the depths of her vaginal canal.

I left and retrieved bottles of water from the kitchen and a towel from the master-bath. When I returned, Sarah was sitting on the edge of the bed and James was reclined on pillows piled against the headboard. They both welcomed the water and took turns wiping the sweat form their faces. It was during this break that James told us he would be leaving for California on Monday. He had a chance to live his life-long dream of coaching high school basketball. Sadness blanketed Sarah's face as the implications of his announcement sunk in.

Then the look of sadness was once again replaced by that evil grin. Ever the sexual explorer, Sarah piped up. "If you are leaving, lets send you off with a bang, so to speak." Laughing at her own joke, she leaned over to the night stand and reached inside the top drawer. Her hand came out holding a bottle of anal lube. Glancing at me with a knowing smile she turned to James. "We tried this years ago and it didn't work. I want to try again." A worried look came over both mine and James' face. "Oh Sarah, I don't know baby. I remember trying back in college and it didn't work." Nodding in agreement she replied. "I know, but I have to try one more time and I have a plan that I think will help."

Sarah gave me a quick kiss and handed me the bottle. She then again positioned herself over James' awakening cock. Holding it in her right hand she worked it back and forth thru her pussy lips until it was wet with her juices and once again standing tall. Taking him into her, she fucked up and down a few strokes and then stopped and looked back as me. I then knew what my role was. I sat the camera down and slipped between her legs.

I spread her ass cheeks and kissed her asshole, dragging my tongue across it. This got an instant response from Sarah as she pushed back against my extended tongue. I slathered her anus with my saliva in preparation. I even licked down to where James' black cock disappeared into Sarah. It looked ever bigger up close. I licked my tongue back and forth across Sarah's perineum, even licking the junction of James' cock and Sarah's pussy. Although I have no gay tendencies, I found it strangely erotic. The joint groans from above told me both of them derived pleasure from it as well.

Raising back up, I put a few drops of the anal lube to the middle finger of my right hand and applied it to her anal opening then slipped it in her ass to the first knuckle. Sarah moaned quietly but didn't pull away. Gradually I worked first one and then two fingers into her. Once they moved in and out of her easily, I removed them and applied a heavy coat of anal lube to my dick. Lining it up with her rear hole, I pushed the head in as James and Sarah lay still. Little by little in worked until I felt her ass cheeks against me. I was all the way in.

The three of us began a dance of exotic lust. James would pull out as I pushed in, Sarah trapped between us. Even though this wasn't my first time to participate in double penetration fucking, James' massive size accentuated the pleasure as our cocks rubbed against each other thru the thin membrane separating them. I knew this would be a quick ride for me. Long before I was ready, I felt the fire building in my groin. Eruption was imminent. Once last futile thrust and I exploded in Sarah's ass. She joined me in release, flooding James' cock as I flooded her ass. I slipped out of Sarah's ass as I softened. Moving off the bed, I picked up the camera, anxiously awaiting what I anticipated would be a mind-blowing finale.

Easing off of James, Sarah turned and kneeled on the bed facing me. James moved around behind her, reaching for the lube. Sarah's eyes were wide with anxious anticipation. I could also see significant worry just behind the anxiousness. I quietly ask her if she was sure about this. She smiled and nodded yes and mouthed, 'I love you'.

Her facial reaction told me James cock was at her back door. Her hands gripped a hand full of sheet as he applied pressure. She cried out as the head popped past her sphincter muscle. James froze in place and once again questioned if she was sure. She nervously assured him she wanted this and pleaded with him to be gentle.

James carefully leaned in. centimeter by microscopic centimeter he began. Each gentle push took him further and further into Sarah's bowels. Both were sweating profusely. Sarah maintained her death grip on the sheets, her upper body lying on the bed, her eyes clinched shut. An eternity later her eyes popped open in surprise when she felt James' nut sack nudge her pussy. Without actually speaking, her facial expression shouted, 'I did it. I took this giant black monster in my ass to the hilt'. I think she would have high 5'ed me if she could have.

As slowly as he had pushed his cock into Sarah's ass, James pulled it back out. Before slipping back in, he took time to apply another coating of lube. He eased back in, taking almost as much time as he had on the maiden voyage. I'm sure Sarah appreciated his gentleness and I know I did. Just another example of his caring character. I now understood what drew Sarah to him all those years ago.

Each trip in and out increased the pace. After several minutes Sarah was up on her elbows, pushing back into James as he thrusted into her. The intensity increased with the speed of the fucking. James held her hips as he plunged into her ass. Her beautiful breasts swung back and forth under her in rhythm with the fucking. From my vantage point I could see his massive cock pull her anal lips out as it retreated, pushing them back inside as it plunged deep again, physically turning her asshole inside out each time.

Sarah's breath was now coming in gasps as she bucked back into him as he relentlessly slammed his black cock into the depths of her body. Relief was coming soon. The thrusts were bone crushing, flesh loudly slapping flesh as they rushed to the finish line. James got there an instant before Sarah. Throwing his head back he roared like the king of beast as he violent slammed one last time into Sarah's ass and held on tight as he dumped load after load of hot cum into her hungry ass.

A split-second later Sarah screamed like a banshee as relief wrecked her body. She had once again achieved that mystical anal orgasm. She repeatedly convulsed uncontrollably as James' cum filled her ass to overflowing. The sight was beyond imagining. I am sure I will never again in this lifetime see anything as sensual, as animalistic, as erotic as what I had just witnessed.

James pulled his shrinking cock out of Sarah's well fucked ass. A flood of cum poured out of her over-stretch opening. They both dropped heavily to the bed in exhaustion. After a while, Sarah eased off the bed and led James with her to the shower in the master bath. I used the guest bath to shower. We gathered around the kitchen island, now fully dressed.

I offered to let James stay the night, telling him he and Sarah could take the master suite and I would take one of the guest rooms. Rejecting my offer, James spoke, 'Thank you but this is Sarah's birthday. She needs to spend it the rest of it with you and only you. Brian, this has been an incredible experience for me. I am thankful and humbled that you shared Sarah with me on such a special night. The memory of this night will live in me forever. As you already know, Sarah is a beautiful, fabulous woman. I made a mistake a few months ago by trying to lore her into something I knew she would later regret. Please forgive me for that and know that I will never do that again."

Shaking his hand, I replied, "James, there is no reason to apologize. Sarah told me what a good, caring man you were and now I see that for myself. It's a pleasure knowing you. Best of luck with your coaching job. I have no doubt you will have many years of success."

Turning to Sarah, he took her in his arms and kissed her lightly. "Baby girl, I will forever love you in our own special way. You are a wonderful person and a true beauty. Please be happy and love this man the way he deserves to be loved." A lengthy hug and he turned and was gone. Sarah wrapped her arms tightly around me as we hugged. I could hear her softly weeping against me, and I was ok with that. A special part of her life had just walked out the door and out of her life, never to be seen again...

The End...

12