All Comments on 'And…The Truth Will Set You Free…'

by Aguywithastory

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
He literally accused of cheating without any proof.

She needs to divorce his intruding ass and then fuck him over in court.

greenday0418greenday0418over 3 years ago
Dump them..

as friends and if they don't take NO as an answer, MOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If they do join

Stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
He was apologising???

She a married woman was discussing wife swapping with her friends and not coming clean with her husband...and he apologised to her for his jumping to conclusions?? What a fart

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

Four chapters, so far? So you have no idea when this thing will be finished. And I've never heard of chapter stories that didn't need to be read in order. Yes, there are anthologies and such, but who in their right mind wouldn't start with a Chapter One?

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Seems like dysfunctional couple in improbable environment

I agree with prior commentators that this seems like a troubled union. She withholds information from husband, and, in effect, everyone was in on a secret except him. That is not respect or loving or trusting relationship. He is not much better in that he was not that honest with her, and then accused her without any real basis.

I hope that this does not become just another twist on a swinger story.

One question -- I see nothing about any children with any of the couples. These are people nearing the end of child-bearing age. It would be most unusual and unrealistic to expect no kids anywhere among 3 couples.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago
Locker room

Based on the conversation he overheard he should have known she hadn't fucked either of them yet. If they're calling her the Ice Princess it's pretty obvious both guys would love to but haven't yet.

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 3 years ago

And, since I am laying my soul wide open to you, you should know there are a couple of different topics I need to talk to you about; but I will start with the most current.

If the topic of swapping was just one, and with a straight face she can say she hasn't fucked Mark or Scott, then who did she fuck? Is Brian the only one not getting any strange? Where is their child when all of this is going on?

If there is a chapter two and it is going to be about the swapping, when are you going to inform us that it all was just so Mark and Scott could cuck Brian.

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

so there was no swapping, and no anal and no cheating, so why use those tags?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why apologize?

They never got the part where she was asking and performing just as the guys described in the club house? So she spoke in very great detail to the girls or she cheated. If we believe she didn't cheat then he has nothing to apologize about as she was fantasizing about the other guys during their sex. That would piss me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please don't continue

This was poorly thought out and badly written. Disjointed at best, I don't care what they do as long as they go away.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No need for him to apologize

Given the circumstances. His assumption was incorrect, but she was keeping secrets.gA

TeggeTeggeover 3 years ago
Great Start

I,m looking forward to the next chapter. I don't understand why the critics jump out so negatively. Why keep reading it if you think it's lame? I would like to see Literotica "not" allow comments anonymously as if you can't at least put your fake name on it, why bother. It's very easy to hide behind anonymous. Youth/immaturity, envy or maybe too close to a bad experience. Who knows, but most definitely keep writing. Your good!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

How can Brian tell Sarah is lying? Her lips are moving. She is much to interested to be truthful. Brian is headed for trouble.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 3 years ago

OMGA!

Oh My God Awful!

Please stop.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Yes, it's not my cup of tea but it is a decent story and doesn't deserve some of the negative comments it has received. I really hope they stay faithful and the revelations are about her past and not what lies ahead. If they want their marriage to fail then they should join the swappers. Very few marriages survive that sort of arrangement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So he feels like he should kill himself in penance because he asked his wife if she was sleeping with someone behind his back? Turns out she was only secretly arranging orgies with their friends but hadn't done it yet. Wow. Does this guy have the sense to punch his way out of a paper bag?

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
here another cuckold headed story

your an idiot if you believe anything she says with out a lie

detector test

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
Setting the stage?

Excellent setup for the next chapters. Big question, why was she crying?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is the first of 4 chapters (so far)

So, you waited until people opened the story to tell them this information, not in the title, where it belongs. Is it your own story you don't give a fuck about or the readers?

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

There are possibilities here but once you realize you're reading in the LW section, she'll either turn into a massive whore, fucking everyone in town, including the town drunk who lives in an alley and her hubby will jack off watching her, or she'll do shit behind his back.

There are only so many templates people use in LW, but It will be interesting to see if you tread the rarely used path or manage something NOT cookie cutter on the other path.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
culture....cauldron

i belong to a very different culture and from a far away place then the US... we have always been brought up to think that the Americans are very promiscuous ... that for them sex is casual... the concept of one love for life does not exist there... sex is like a buffet meal pick and choose...thats why the almost 50 percent divorce rate.... but somehow...after being on this site( and only for LW stories..as the other ones nauseate me mostly..and so do the cuck wimp ones)...i have realised that despite what i was given to believe...from the comments one gets to read... well you guys have the same idea of fidelity...faithfulness.. marriage for a life time concept that we have...it feel good when a majority get downright angry hearing cucky stories... and at the same time when they go out of the way to tell a writer who has gone overboard with a btb that its not done... really great being a passive reader on this site...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't see...

...a good reason to damage a good relationship. If that is your idea when you write the next chapter, then end it with divorce.... * for now....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fuck this bitch

she didn't 'bare her soul'

she evaded questions, made plenty of deflections, and threw out manipulative red herrings. she also HID this for MONTHS from him. She is already cheating emotionally. He should pack his shit now! Maybe she'll actually take his questions seriously instead of manipulating this poor idiot. He's obviously good looking. Why bother staying with this disrespectful bitch. She has a lot of ass kissing to do already, even if all she did was lie to him for months and months. But I doubt she's stayed only breaking just those marriage vows. She's prolly slept with WOMEN...shocker. Or OTHER men....what a twist..... or.... "well....technically it wasn't sex..."

one of those obvious things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why post a story in parts, j just don't get it?

Unless it's to make the reader forget how bad the previous part was!

Please stop this dribble now before you embarrass yourself anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She’s the one who kept an important secret.

So wtf is he apologizing for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not all multi-chapter stories need to read in order but in this instance, it's important that you do.

And yet you can't put CHAPTER 1 in the title?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So, apparently this idiot couple don't really talk to one another. The wife finds out that two of the couples they socialize with have been partner swapping for some time and that the wives have been trying to recruit her and her husband to join the group and makes the decision her husband doesn't need to know.

That is until he confronts her about having sex with these "friends" behinds his back as his "Spiddey Senses" are going off because she just performed some kinky sex shit with him in bed that she's never done before. More times than not when women start offering new sex stuff to husbands its because they're cheating or looking to cheat.

So, at this point she'll keep sexing him up to get him to join in with the friends swapping club or will keep him sexually occupied that she can cheat without him.

Guy should trust his gut feeling and realize she's lying and can't be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Its that old consistency and humanity obstacle.

People are very different, to a degree. But they are all human with similarities and patterns of behavior, unless they are mentally/emotionally dysfunctional. Then all bets are off, since you can have crazy people do anything anytime for any reason without any other explanation than, they're crazy; a cheap and lazy plot device. But we see it ALL the time in the Loving Wives section. Thus begat the trope, Martian Slut Ray.

Imagine you are in business with a partner and your partner learns something about your competition, or a developing competing product, an impending government regulation, or anything that is directly related to your business or might have an impact on your business. Or your partner is approached by some other business entity about engaging in some future business activity. Why would your business partner not share that information with you? There's only a few plausible reasons, and all the reasons indicate your business partner is a poor partner, or might be contemplating leaving the partnership or trying to alter the partnership in some way that your partner does not want you to know about, at least not yet. Is that somebody you want to continue in a partnership with? Is that someone you can continue to trust? Is that someone you want to entrust with your future well being?

So unless you mean to portray the husband as really stupid and clueless, his failure to immediately explore why his wife has not been open, honest, informative, and proactive in protecting and enhancing their marriage, then the husband character becomes plastic, contrived, and unbelievable. No normal intelligent human being would fail to see that his spouse has been concealing information, thoughts, and feelings that directly impact their marriage. She may even have been acting to deceive or distract him from what she knows and what she has done. That's the path to a failed marriage, or any normal partnership. Your story does of poor job of illustrating normal human instincts and behaviors. It soon becomes awkward and unbelievable.

So if you want to write some boilerplate cheating or swapping or cuckold story, then you have plenty of material to copy and paste from here. If you want to write a truly engaging and imaginative story then you have some work to do. Good luck with whatever you produce.

Thanks for the effort.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
This can go either way

So we are left to wonder which way the couple goes with this. If this had been on Group Sex, I could think that the swingers might get a fair shake. But the choice to place this story in Loving Wives, the cauldron of swinger hatred tells me this is going to be another bash the evil swingers fest. I hope not, but my hate-swingers-radar tells me it's going to be another one of the later. The swingers will be evil, conspiratorial and their goal is to turn the husband into a cuck.

I never met swingers like this when I was in the lifestyle. Luring people in it was the last thing we swingers wanted. In fact, most of us dreaded dealing with new swingers and the drama they brought along.

Still, I am willing to read the next one. If its a swinger trash job you will go from a 4-star review to a 1-star in a New York minute.

HTW2HTW2over 3 years ago
No, not the husbands but she did the wives

Pretty sure that’s what she’s afraid to tell him. Guy or girl cheating is cheating

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So many alarms this is going to go full cuck.

Wife keeping what most couples would treat as pillow gossip from him and further their attempt(s) to recruit her/them.

Husband not telling her what he heard, putting 2 and 2 together, getting 5 and then getting angry about what he didn't know.... because she was withholding information from him. Then to top it off AFTER finding out she knew for ages without saying, he talks of throwing himself on swords and apologises for getting angry about how he felt.

Further their 'friends' calling his wife the ice princess and more being unchallenged. All he had to do was walk around and innocently ask who the ice princess was.

2 things need to happen at the start of the next chapter (3 if you include putting Chapter and number in the title):

1 she needs to rebuff his apologies and make many of her own.

2 he needs to ask why she was so aggressive that day. Particularly after she said Lisa and Marsha get together while the men play golf.

I wonder if the plan is to pull Sarah into the circle to partner whoever Dave is. Another question for cucky-to-be Brian, has Dave been mentioned to Sarah in the conversations?

This has potential (or had, if Brian's wimp streak hadn't surfaced), it could have been an exploration of the should we/shouldn't we of a couple being invited to join a swinging circle, even have it happening in front of them without them getting involved...

But then, as others have said, it's in LW over Group for a reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Why doesn’t he tell her they call her the ice princess behind her back and the guys talk about fucking the shut out of her behind his back . Also nothing happened but they all talked about it and knew about it except him which is ultra deceitful, secretive and underhanded. That would leave if it were me no reason to be friends with them again. If my friends are talking about fucking my wife behind my back they are not friends. Good story , interested in how it playxx sac out . I never understood how guys openly marry a girl who they know was a whore before him . It’s not something I could do and granted they cokk UK LS lie about who and how many which a lot must do . A neighborhood guy went away far to college and met his wife who he told all how great she was and had only two boyfriends that she slept with which should’ve been shared anyway. A cousin of another friend grew up in the same area as her and wound up at a party we other everyone . He said he fucked her snd just about every guy he knew fucked her also and had a rep from younger . This conversation got back to the hubby and caused a major argument about her lies which she said were really none of his business what she'd Done before shee met him . His response was he had a right to know who and what type of person he was marrying. . What is the right answer ? I agree with him

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

"Not all multi-chapter stories need to read in order"

I would disagree, why bother numbering if they don't need to be read in order? If they are part of an anthology and numbered based on publication date, then they are not multi-chapter stories.

"None of the three couples have started a family yet"

And yet Sarah is a stay at home mom.

Husband is a pussy, not facing off the so-called friends and apologising for getting pissed off when she was giving all the indicators that she was hiding stuff... which she was. Hiding her knowledge of the swinging, hiding that they had tried to entice her into the club.

Pussy husband 99% of the time leads to a pussy cuck.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@Anonymous Re: "Kinky sex" - I disagree that a wife offering kinky sex must have learned it from a lover. That's the excuse that the cheaters use for not sharing the kinky sex that they have with their lovers with their husbands.

There are MANY ways for a wife to have learned new sex tricks: Talking to friends, Cosmo, "50 Shades of Gray," cable TV. porn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yawn

The only thing worse than the poorly written story are the inarticulate comments.

ForensicFossilForensicFossilover 3 years ago

Poor Attention to Detail

3 couples have no children, but Sarah is described as a "stay at home mom".

The studs are viral? What a hoot. No, they are virile, presumably.

If the author doesn't care why should we?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 3 years ago
Wow.

This story should have been read by the author before printing. How can a woman be a stay at home mom, if she doesn´t have any children? The story was just at the beginning when he ended it. What makes this Author believe that we the readers are willing to wait for another story from him? Are we supposed to sit her for a month or two waiting on his story? What will make us believe that the next chapter will have an ending? Or is it going to be the same and cut of just as the story is begining? I´d rather not wait and just go read someone elses story with a good ending.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Interesting start. Glad it isn’t just happy fuckfest. I appreciate the mystery.

NoWriterINoWriterIover 2 years ago
Damnit!

You lost me in your first sentence.

"This is a story of an emotional journey a couple take as they try to decide if their past is more important then their future."

Then and than are two different words and are not interchangeable.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

👍👍!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous