And…The Truth Will Set You Free…

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I decided that I had to accept it and face it head on. The crying had tapered off to quite sniffles. Based on the club house conversation this morning I was fairly certain I knew what was going on. My gut ached in fear as I eased her back and looked into her face. She wouldn't look me in the eye, instead diverting her gaze downward. "Please tell me what's wrong. We can work thru this, whatever it is. Just please talk to me." Then, more convinced I was on the right track and hoping it would open her up, my heart was in my throat as I continued, "Is it Mark or Scott?" I remembered what they had said in the club house about how bad they wanted to fuck her but I wondered now if they knew I was there all along, listening, and were just trying to play innocent for my benefit. I mean, my car was in the parking lot so maybe they knew.

She raised her head and looked at me. "What do you mean is it Mark or Scott?" And then it registered. "You think I'm fucking Mark or Scott? Why on earth would you think that?" Struggling to make sense of everything I stammered. "Well...are...are you...have you?" I couldn't hide the trace of anger in the question. Once again diverting her eyes she adamantly denied it. "No, of course not. I have never so much as kissed either of them. Please believe me". But the denial had a hollow sound to it. She almost sounded believable but I couldn't get away from the feeling that there was something going on that I didn't know about.

I sat up in bed facing her. She did the same, facing me. It was time to get to the root of this. "I want to believe you, Sarah. I really do but I...I don't know...just based on what I heard at the club house this morning I thought maybe you were...you know...part of their little group and was afraid to tell me." Trying but failing to sound like she didn't know, she asked, "What little group, Brian? What club house conversation? What are you talking about?"

My voice raised an octave as my anger simmered just below the surface. "Aw...come on Sarah. Are you telling me you don't know about their little wife swapping group? Are you saying that you don't know that Mark is fucking Marsha and Scott is fucking Lisa? You are friends with both women. You have to know this. So, tell me...which one are you fucking, Sarah?" I could no longer keep my anger from showing its ugly head. "Which is it Sarah? Is it Mark? Is it Scott? Or is it both? Are you fucking them both, Sarah? I don't know, maybe you are fucking them both at the same time. Hell, maybe it's a 5-person orgy and I'm the odd man out." I couldn't stand it. I got off the bed, threw on a pair of pajama bottoms, and stormed off to the kitchen hoping it would help me cool off. I had never talked so accusingly to Sarah and hated myself for losing control. I was more confused than angry. I desperately needed some answers.

I mixed a drink and sat at the island trying to figure out what was happening. After a few minutes I heard the shower running. When the shower stopped, I mixed another drink and got one for Sarah. I knew she would be in shortly. I was fixing my third drink when she came in, wrapped in a robe and sat across the island. The silence was deafening. We sat for several minutes sipping our drinks. I retrieved her glass and mixed Sarah another drink. I sat it in front of her and moved back to my stool. Not a word was spoken.

She downed the second drink and looked at me for the first time. "Please look at me Brian. I have some things to tell you. Maybe some things you don't want to hear. It's not going to be easy for me to tell you and it's not going to be easy for you to hear. But I do need you to look and me and listen." I emptied my glass and looked at her. Even now when I was as angry with her as I had ever been, sitting across from me was the absolute love of my life. Even though I thought I knew what was coming, in reality, I had no idea what she was going to tell me. I did know; however, it would have to be pretty extreme for me to stop loving her. "Ok, I'm listening."

"I love you, Brian. Yes, I do understand how shallow and patronizing that sounds right now, but it's true. I fell in love with you on our second date and it has only grown stronger over the years. Please remember that as I talk...And, I do have a lot to tell you. And, since I am laying my soul wide open to you, you should know there are a couple of different topics I need to talk to you about; but I will start with the most current." The worry in her face was apparent. As was the fear in her eyes. I realized then that it was fear I had seen buried deep behind the desire earlier. Was it fear that I would not believe her? Or maybe fear that I would believe her but couldn't deal with it. I think I shared that fear, not sure myself what I was going to hear and even more unsure how I would handle it.

"Yes, I know about the wife swapping. Apparently, they have been swapping for quite a while. Lisa has never mentioned any other couples so I'm assuming it's just the 4 of them. And yes, before you ask, we have discussed it in length, but more on that in a minute. This past New Year's party at Mark & Lisa's I stepped out to the patio for a breath of air and happened up on Lisa bent over the counter of the outdoor kitchen. Her top was down and Scott was behind her. Even though the counter blocked my view, there was no doubt that they were fucking. Even in the low lighting, I could see Lisa's breasts with Scott's hand covering them. I tried to sneak away undetected but I found out later that Lisa had seen me."

"A couple of days later Lisa called and asked if she could come over. That's when she told me the whole story. It had started the previous summer when a cook-out and swim party at the Mason's turned into an alcohol infused game of strip poker, which turned into skinny dipping, which turned into them trading wives for the night. Once the initial embarrassment of what had happened wore off, they realized they had enjoyed it and saw it as harmless. Soon after it became a routine on the first Saturday night of each month."

"Although I was shocked when I first found out, I would be lying if I said it didn't stir something deep inside of me. Brian, you know I was no saint in college. You know I have always been a sexually curious person. We have proven that in some of our own exploits. My sexual curiosity will be more evident later when we discuss the other topic but, for now let's just say I was curious. Lisa described the swinging is great detail. She said the first couple of times they were all at the same house. They would swap, fuck, and then the visiting couple would go home. Then they came up with the idea of just swapping for the entire night. Now the men just change houses for the night and go home the next morning."

"This past February they got together at Mark & Lisa's for a Valentine's Day orgy. Lisa said it got pretty wild. Her and Marsha even ate each other's pussy right in front of their husbands, for the first time. She said that was the first time her and Marsha had been intimate in front of their husbands but they got together regularly during you guys Sunday morning golf outing for some one-on-one time"

"Lisa and Marsha have, at different times, tried to recruit us to join their 'little group', as you call it. I have always rejected their offer. Mostly out of fear. Fear that I would lose you to either Lisa or Marsha. And for the record, they both have stated openly that they would jump at the chance to fuck you. Fear that one of us would not like it and it would drive a wedge between us. You remember me telling you about a couple of trysts I had with girls in my sorority in college. I really enjoyed my girl on girl experiences back then and listening to Lisa tell me about her and Marsha rekindled some of those longings. Given the chance, I would probably enjoy some private time with either or both of them."

Mark and Scott are viral, handsome men. A woman would be crazy not to find them attractive. But to answer the BIG question, NO...I have not fucked neither Mark nor Scott. Would I fuck them? Of course, I would, under the right circumstances. I am also sure you would fuck either Lisa or Marsha, under the right circumstances. You would be a fool not to. They are sexy desirable women. The key phrase is 'under the right circumstances' and for me, the right circumstances has never presented itself and at this point, I don't know if it ever will. If it ever does, I am confident we will deal with it as a couple. So...to reiterate, I HAVE NOT fucked either of them. I know I should have told you what I knew earlier and I'm sorry I didn't. I need another drink."

I got up and mixed us both another drink without speaking as I tried to process what I had just heard. I felt like a complete ass. I had accused her of so much without even hearing her side. At that moment it seemed like the only honorable thing I could do is get a butcher knife out of the kitchen drawer and fall on it. Isn't that the way samurai warriors died in the face of disgrace? Instead, I did the cowardly thing and took our drinks back and sat down. I could feel tears gathering in the corner of my eyes when I looked across the island at her. "Sarah, I don't even know how to begin to apologize. I'm truly sorry I doubted you. I'm sorry I unfairly accused you. And I'm sorry I raised my voice at you. You didn't deserve that. I love you and I'm sorry if I hurt you..."

Brian & Sarah are about to be swept into a wife-swapping web...or are they...? Chapter 2 helps clarify that...


12