All Comments on 'And the World went White'

by Andyhm

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LoejtcLoejtcalmost 4 years ago

I do not understand how I’m suppose to respond to the last sentence. Is it humorous, thought provoking, dark? I guess I missed the point of the story.

The writing is good. A few minor typos. Good emotional content. Had an interesting twist she/himself.

AndyhmAndyhmalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@loejtc

Sorry I should have explained that this story was originally written as part of a writers group exercise. We were asked to write short story about the last two people alive on the world. This was my take on that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Surprise

Excellent flash story. Really enjoyed the twists and turns. Jim Nabor's Gomer Pyle character said it best, "surprise surprise surprise"

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Good one. How do we know what happened? Did he write it all down, or inscribe it on the not quite indestructible inner wall of the sphere, and archeologists dug it up in Montana a few years ago? Their remains made the trip back to the present - the long way, as Dr Who would say. Good quick story.

MackamackMackamackabout 2 years ago

This story sure seems to have drawn some framework from Jodi Taylor's "Chronicles of St Mary's" series - probably should give her a mention. I highly recommend that series, by the way. Funny and fun, poignant, witty, tragic and heartbreaking, and thought provoking.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wild. Imaginative. Surprising to the end.

The 'Peter Principle' in effect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyhm@Andyhm
Jan 2023 I’m afraid that for the foreseeable future I’ve had to put hold any work on current and future stories on this site. There is so much going on in my life currently that I’m unable to justify the time I spend writing short stories. Hopefully this will be a temporary h...