All Comments on 'And Then She Came Back'

by aprguy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bill is a cheating asshole, not a hero. Maybe the next chapter will be about how his wife finds out and divorces him.

celltonecelltoneabout 1 year ago

Great story, nice to read of an older bloke giving pleasure for once, let's hope lots of young sexy things read it and come in search of age, maturity and experience.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 1 year ago

I have to agree with Anonymous that Bill is an anti hero and deserves the worst. Interesting story though

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Been to a few years back. The women there throw themselves at you if you are white. Love the white worshipping tarts there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Bill is a stud! I wish there where more sexy men like him in real life!

lolax2lolax2about 1 year ago

With a hunk like Bill no wonder she came back!! So yummy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seriously? Good ole Bill cheated on his wife once already….and now he does it again…and again?

.

Sorry…Bill is a jerk…and so is Chelsea for seducing a married guy.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"First, while you are, of course, welcome to talk to Chelsea about this, it is life and death important that my identity - even my name - stays between the two of us. As hypocritical as it must seem right now lying here with a naked woman that I just had sex with, I take my wedding vows very seriously."

.

Bill is lying to both Simran and himself. Guy is the male version of just about every cheating Slut to grace these fora tne last 20 years.

.

1 *

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraprguy@aprguy
I have a few stories that have been bouncing around in my head for a while. I've never written anything really - this is a fun outlet for my ideas. Thanks for reading! Update February 2023: My follow-up to And Then She Was Gone has been submitted - expect to see it on the ...