All Comments on 'And Then There Were Three Ch. 02'

by MrBlueSkies

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YUCK!

Another English Cuckold wimp Faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Paula is right

Her husband Martin isn't a real man and never will be. The next plan that should complete the cuckolding would be for Paula to bear Davids children and have Martin bring them up. It is apparent that David is questioning what has he gotten himself into but I think he will remain to keep sampling Paula. Nicely written and interesting tale.

DeckviewDeckviewover 13 years ago
Put it in the gay or fetish section where it belongs

Here in LW I will read it to see if it has gotten better (the wimp gets some balls). But no, it has gotten more sick. So I will score approprate for LW. Zip....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
ANYONE see a loving wife?

not me

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Author

Author is from Britain. That helps explain the gay, whore, cuck, theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is every man in the UK a closet-dwelling beta and gay? It seems every author from there has the same inability to please a woman, yet revels in it. No wonder they lost most of the known world after trying to conquer it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Get some help you sick fuck you bring shame to being British. Just cos so many yanks get off on being pussies there's no need to follow the trend.

Ironically if you set this in the usa and sold it on amazon, you'd probably make a few quid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrBlueSkies@MrBlueSkies
I started writing stories which could have developed from personal experiences and situations. Some of the characters and events are real, but by no means all. I will leave the reader to speculate. My stories have either a straight or bi-sexual theme. There is normally some i...