And They were Classmates! Ch. 01

Story Info
James discovers his girlfriend Nat has a big long futa cock.
6.3k words
4.51
39.3k
71

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the surface, James and Nat may have just been a really sweet, kind couple giggling with each other everywhere and having fun together doing ordinary, sometimes fancy couple things together. But James and Nat know what and who they are anything but ordinary, and they tease each other and appreciate each other for it.

James met Nat in a computer lab when both of them were assigned to the same group, solving difficult problem sets for a very difficult class, a few weeks after James had closed off a relationship chapter with another girl because she is moving away for medical school.

James had a crush on Nat soon after meeting her. She is a down-to-earth and a very gorgeous woman. Initially, Nat was shy and James thought Nat was trying to keep him at a distance by not being extremely open. However, as James and Nat knew each other more, a warm friendship quickly bloomed between James and Nat as the hours turned into deep conversations about each other's hopes and dreams.

Natalie is tall, blonde, energetic, intelligent and conscientious. James thought someone as beautiful as Nat would probably have dozens of men chasing after her every day. But he quickly found out the next time that they worked on the p-sets together that it wasn't the case when they visited each other's apartments and made each other tea and other midnight snacks. She was lonely and spent a lot more time with a few good friends and was often in her apartment alone working on homework and then playing music or creating artistic crafts by herself.

Right before a quarter of the semester is done and James will be rotated to new assigned class assignment partners, James knows that it is his shot to make - and he will miss it if he doesn't try. James combed his blooming jet-black hair, giving him a charismatic, handsome appearance, dressed very well, and asked Nat out on a date. She instantly greeted him with a big smile on her face - it is the first time that she has been asked out by a guy in a very long time. There were truly a lot of guys who thought she was too tall and didn't have the confidence or the desire to ask her out.

The first date was filled with many witty, flirty jokes and stories that they shared with each other, and it quickly evolved into playful footsies and bumps when they knew they wanted each other's touch. James couldn't resist Nat's bright emerald gaze illuminating from her big eyes. His heart melted from Nat's radiant smile beaming onto him. He has fallen deeply for Nat's cheerful personality.

When James took a step forward in his handsome shirt and dress shirt and pants, Nat extended her long arms out and hugged him tightly in her bosom. Nat's melon-sized breasts are so big that James thought he was going to suffocate in them! After that Nat invited James back to her apartment, and James had his hottest love making session he has ever had!

Weeks, then months, then semesters flew by in hot, passionate sex. James and Natalie are now inseparable. Hooking up in the engineering lab was a lot of fun, especially given how naughty it felt. James is definitely an attentive lover, paying attention to Nat's needs although he is not afraid to fuck hard and rough when she is in that mood.

James noticed that Nat was becoming more and more confident around him, compared to the first times when they were in the engineering lab together. As Nat's confidence ballooned, she unleashed her love to be in control. She loves pushing James with his back onto his bed, lowering herself on James's cock, and start riding him passionately while laying her body completely on top of him and smothering him with every inch of her beauty.

Both James and Nat felt more alive than they had ever been during the lust-filled action scenes. Now they kissed each other everywhere they went. They loved becoming active together and feeling each other, discovering each other in novel dimensions that they never have thought of doing. What was once (somewhat) vanilla sex had evolved to many different fantasies being played out.

James always felt that Nat was such a catch, that he was super lucky to fall in love with Nat. Even though James knows he is a capable, caring and grateful man, someone that sweet, loving women would find suitable, he has never known such intense love built on such a strong friendship. Even when relationships get a little hard - all couples have disagreements after all - Nat and James always had the best of intentions for each other and both of them knew it.

The quality of the relationship made James wonder if people around him have gotten jealous. When fellow engineering classmates saw James and Nat walking together through campus with their hands around each other, James would often get mean jokes about being pegged directed to him afterwards. James thought they were merely jealous that he had the courage to ask Nat out and had fallen in love with someone as beautiful as Nat is. Initially James was averse to getting pegged, but eventually had gotten curious to this idea.

A few days ago, James brought up the idea of Nat pegging James after James popped her anal cherry a while ago. "Alright, those mean kids out there make one too many jokes. I wanna try it, because it sounds like a lot of fun and they will be the ones missing out." James brings up the idea after kissing Natalie gently.

"Yeah, let me have a chance to fuck you, that's called equality! It's only fair that you can fuck my ass if I can fuck your ass! Hahaha!" Nat jokes while gently slapping his ass. She obviously was too into the idea to not let her giggles interrupt her sentence. "Alright, my love, let's do that, that sounds really fun!" James reacted positively to the flirtatious, humorous response.

When fucking with a regular strap-on seemed a lot of fun, Nat went a step further. "Can I breed you with a squirting strap-on? I want to fill you up with cum, like you do with me when you fuck me good! I wanna see your ass overflowing with my cum at the end of the night!" Nat sweetly suggested to James. James felt that Nat was planning something, planning a surprise, but he knows whatever surprise that Nat is leading James down to is going to be a very beautiful one.

Surely enough, the next day Nat fucked his ass with a squirting strap-on cock. James had many powerful orgasms from the fucking, and by the end of the night his cum spilled everywhere on the bed. James loved having his body soaked in Nat's cum juices and the facsimile spunk which felt real and gave him a cute, sticky feeling on the bed. Nat seemed to let out her wildest, most unrestrained desires, her powerful energy screwing James and making him into her moaning submissive lover.

If Nat had fucked him any longer or harder, James would be walking funny and mean engineering students will wonder if he had been pegged a little too much last night, especially if he walks on the campus with his tall girlfriend. It was easily one of the hottest and sexiest fucking sessions James ever has had in his life. Pegging was already awesome, a squirting dildo took it onto the next level.

James himself was surprised by how naughty and how hot it felt, which probably also made it possible for him to experience plenty of powerful orgasms. A curiosity grows in his mind about what it would be like to be fucked by a real cock - but he knows that Nat doesn't have one and he doesn't find the idea of being fucked by guys actually appealing, so that thought quickly withered.

One day, as James visits Nat in her apartment. Nat felt nervous, and James noticed she was a little shaky. James, as in his reassuring, comforting manner, asked, "is there something up?" before kissing Nat on the forehead.

Nat answered. "Remember when... I pegged you with a squirting strap-on two days ago? Well, if you don't mind, I have... a cock down there, and I can activate it anytime I want by rubbing the collarbones." James immediately remembers the feeling of being pegged. It was mind-blowing, with lots of kissing, licking, and of course, intense orgasms. Still, the discovery was surprising, and James needed time to process his feelings.

James answered. "Nat, I can accept you the way you are. You're the most amazing girl I've ever met in my life. I'll need time to process that, though. I'll be back in a little." James then kissed Nat on her lips before walking out onto the balcony to breathe and think.

Whenever challenges like this come along, James always reminds himself why he asked Nat out and started dating her. Nat's heart is a pot of gold, and her having a giant cock between her legs is not going to change that at all. He loves her way too much for that to change.

Nat breathed out a big sigh of relief. In the past, when she told potential gents about her cock, it never went well. Those gents couldn't comprehend and reacted in defensive, fearful manners. Some even just ran away screaming and begging for their lives. Nat couldn't understand why those gents were horrified - it seemed like they had fundamental insecurities about the prospect of being fucked, or didn't want to believe they are dating a futa. But James reacted differently. He was surprised, definitely, but he doesn't let the negative reactions wash over him. He saw it as an opportunity to expand his and Nat's palette of intimate fun. Nat knows at this moment, they can always trust each other.

In the world that James and Nat lived in, being pegged by women was still taboo, almost a topic that will get someone laughed at as weak or unmanly. Many guys thought dating futa, who are generally taller and more athletic, would be weird. When James started dating Nat, some very mean jealous engineering classmates would make fun that he wouldn't be the one doing the fucking and getting pegged in the relationship - especially as he had recently dated another tall, athletic beauty.

In high school James would not have been able to handle those sneering comments and would engage in the argument. However, in college, James developed his strong sense of confidence and made plenty of great friends. James, who already has had plenty of experience being the nerdy and slightly awkward Asian guy, eventually stopped caring about those haters and knew he had nothing to lose to date Nat. Whenever he heard a snarky comment he lifted Nat up, and gave a kiss with her in his arms. He was surrounded by good caring friends anyways that were supportive of who he is, and he went fully into the relationship with strong confidence to be a caring, loving boyfriend.

Nat cried of happiness. "I was really worried that you wouldn't accept me. I want someone who I will fall in deep love with to really accept who I am and my many ways of loving. With you, I feel like myself and I feel whole." James gave Nat another kiss, before collapsing on the couch to process his emotions.

Still, James felt a little bit unsure. He really hopes that he can continue his amazing sex life that he has when he fucks Natalie. He hopes Natalie will still enjoy him fucking her brains out and having warm quickies in different places around the world. He loves the wetness and the tightness of his beloved and still wants to touch and play with her pussy with his affection.

A few minutes later, James's surprise and shock had morphed into curiosity. What was sucking cock like? What will it be like when she fucks him? James and Nat had played with pegging dildoes before, now James feels excited that he might get the real deal.

James extended his hand, and Nat took his hand and sat down with him on the couch. "How did you feel when I suggested to you that I enjoy pegging?"

"Well, I was about to ask you the same thing by then! I was so excited, I was almost embarrassed by the excitement and had to tone it down a little bit. I thought you're going to be the guy who will accept me for who I am after all!" Nat responds. "I was still a little nervous about this fact, because I really don't know what you would have thought of me after telling you of what I have down there."

"Will you still enjoy me fucking you till you faint from pleasure, as we cum again and again together?" James asks again.

"Of course! My pussy will be yours truly. I know how much you love sticking in there, and I'll always love you inside me. I just hope you would enjoy having me inside of you too, at least occasionally. If you're worried about me degrading you when I fuck you, I absolutely won't do that, unless you're into it." Nat answers with a little chuckle.

"Knowing that there will be ladies and futa out there that will definitely satisfy you well, how come you fell in love with me?" James pondered.

"Well, I love you because you are a kind man, James. If you're worried about how our the sex life has been, don't worry at all! I love every color of your palette of tricks with me. I love it when you're tender, when you just give me belly butterflies with your words and your touch. I love it when you're strong and passionate with me, making me giggle and moan. I love it when you surprise me with cute little notes and little things, making me feel like the special girlfriend that I am so grateful to be." Nat answered. Already this interaction has gone better than what she has been originally expecting. She is fine that James got a little nervous when he learned about Nat's lovestick. She is glad that James didn't react negatively in horror. She knows James enough that his initial apprehension will fade away.

"Aww, that means a lot, thank you for telling me that you enjoy having me making love to you! Does this mean that I'll get your boner on my ass when you spoon me?" James asked.

"If you're fine with that, then I'd be happy to poke on your ass, lube you up with the slippery lube you fuck my ass with, and give you a comfortable, fantastic time!" Nat enthusiastically answers.

James stands back up after lying on the couch. Nat got up as well. "Nat, I am curious. Whenever we played with dildoes, I felt fantastic, and I think you felt great about that too. Now, I am curious what your cock is." Nat is surprised by James's suddenly more enthusiastic reaction to Nat. She nudges over and gives him a tight hug. Nat felt James's boner bumping right on her crotch (Nat's quite tall at six foot four, after all). Nat's anxiousness has turned into excitement. James will be the first and only guy she pleasures with her cock, although Nat has fucked many girls with her cock before.

Nat looked James in the eyes, still tightly embracing him. She answered. "I feel your soldier on me. I know your mind is ready for it, you'll feel my erection deep in your belly in fifteen seconds. Prepare your body. " Nat gave him the biggest smile she ever had in her life. She rubs her collarbones, and a futa cock is poking on his belly after a few seconds. It poked him right in the sensitive belly button, and James was so delighted that he nearly came in his pants right there. The sensation was intense enough that James involuntarily let out an "Auh!"

Nat took James's hand, and they walked to the bedroom. Nat was giggling. James had never seen her giggle so much before. It felt as if they had relived the moment when they just met each other. James then whispered. "I want to dive into you, I can't wait to see you naked." Nat gasped, smiling, and instantly kissed James passionately. She took off James's sweater and pulled down his running pants while James undid her top, untied her mesmerizing purple sports bra, and latched onto nipples, sucking them gently. James wanted to save the best, her cock, for last. Nat pulled down his briefs and took off his shirt. James is now naked, with a rock hard cock dangling between his legs.

James dirtily pokes Natalie. "Who can not be mesmerized by your smooth, sexy figure, bundled tightly with the revealing leggings! Oh god, you are so, so hot." James finally took off the leggings. It already has a giant wet spot. It definitely seemed bigger than every wet spot he had ever seen on Natalie, and James has seen Nat soak her leggings while aroused plenty of times before. He took the leggings off, and the cock jumped out of her panties. Even the hard cock had a feminine shape to it, with a slight up curve, which is great for giving lovers multiple orgasms.

James remarks. "Oh my. You have a big beautiful white cock right there. I... feel a little humbled, I'll have to learn something from you!" Natalie sweetly replies. "Don't worry, my love, you already did much more than I expected you to today. Now, I would like to make love to you, just like all of the fantastic ways you soaked me in love and pleasure." Every worry Nat has has faded right away, letting her amazing confidence shine through her heart. She laid on her back, face up in the air, and her rocket pointed right at the sky, ready to go to the Sun.

The cock was at least twice as long as his six inches. James kissed Nat again, rubbing his hands over her fit, pretty figure. Nat's boobs look quite delicious when she lays down, just like giant cupcakes hanging in the air. Nat smiled again, and sweetly whispered. "Why don't you give the cock a lick, and tell me how you like it?" James smiled back, shuffled around the bed, and looked at her pointy cock.

Instead of face-diving straight into her cock, he extended his tongue out and went for the pussy. The pussy lips were swollen, and they looked beautiful like a flower. The pussy juice tasted clear and lightly sweet. Once in a while, James would use his tongue and lick up the pussy and then up Nat's shaft, instead of his classic circular twirls on the vulva combined with the gentle in-and-out motion that drove every woman he fucked wild as his partners wriggled in pleasurable sensations.

Nat soon orgasmed. Her cock erupted, with spurts all the way up to the ceiling, and landing everywhere on the bed. Those thick globs of cum erupted like a volcano from her throbbing cock as she blushed harder than she had ever before in her life. Her face, her boobs, and James's back were all covered in cum. James was bewildered. "How did you... cum this much? You covered both of us, thank god I didn't take it in my mouth the first time, otherwise I would've definitely drowned!"

Nat responded cockily, playfully taunting James. "Yeah, lover boy, you're gonna learn to take it all eventually! I have more if you like. I can keep my cock hard, pumping with cum, and you're going to take a lot of cum in your holes tonight." James's cock throbbed at this taunt, he was so turned on by Nat's confident, seductive charm. James licked the cum-covered shaft. Nat's cum felt sweeter, milkier and thicker than her already savory pussy juice. He was a little surprised since he expected it to be salty, as the description that he hears about.

James finally opened his mouth. "Don't be too greedy." Nat tells him, in her ultra-sweet voice. "You'll need practice to get acquainted with this size." He took four inches in before he gagged and had to scale back a couple of inches for air. "Breathe deeply and gently, relax, enjoy it".

Even as James gagged on the cock, he knew that Nat's real cock with flesh and skin tasted and felt better than any strap-on that had been inside of him. Nat's cock just felt... alive, attached to someone that he loves dearly, and will be thoroughly pleasured when he works his skills he practiced through every intimate, sexual moment leading up to it. That cock is an instantly addictive pleasure stick.

James relaxed his jaws and throat as he tried to breathe slowly through his nose, and he felt Nat's cock can slide in more smoothly. Nat's cock and precum is delicious, James decided. He bobbed his head back up, formed a kissing circle with his lips, and gently sucked on it. A couple seconds later, his head slid back down, and he took seven inches this time. Using his tongue, he worked Nat's sensitive shaft. Nat had to keep herself from wriggling too much from pleasure so that she doesn't batter his throat too badly. While Nat definitely has had better experiences with more experienced women and futa, James is already doing well for his first time taking cock in his lips. The sounds of James giving head, sloppily moaning on her cock, eventually became too much, and she put a big load into James's throat. James felt it as a deep act of love as she poured love juices right down into his belly.

12