And They were Classmates! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James felt the cum bubbling up in his throat, and he felt that he was close to choking. It became too much, so James raised his head and let the cum splatter the room again. The orgasm was even bigger than the first time. James's eyes widened in amazement when he realized it was Nat's distinctive cum that was striking his mouth. It was super intimate, messy, and absolutely hot. He had just made Nat cum by licking her pretty cock.

Before James could really revel at how amazing this love-making act was, Nat summoned him again. Nat gently whispered. "Kiss me, my love, put some of the hot, sloppy seeds back into my mouth." James obliged. It was a very warm kiss, and their eyes locked together, conveying expressions of playfulness, excitement and wonder. Nat whispered. "You did your best. I loved it." Nat's loving encouragement made him want to explore further and Nat's cum pooled up into deep happiness inside his body. The mix of encouragement and light taunting is one of the favorite things about this wonderful relationship.

"Lay on your belly, with your cock on the pillow." Nat instructed. "I want to fuck your brains out." Nat admired his ass, now high up in the air in full view, and gave it a squeeze. The ass is up high, in full exhibition, waiting for Nat to own like a trophy. There was a lot of her cum on his back from her cumming as he worked that cock earlier, and it was enough for her to lap some off his back, and lube up his ass with the cum. Initially, James felt a little numb like he did two days ago when Nat fingered him before pegging his ass. Then, it became more sensitive, as feelings of pain stopped registering completely. His ass was twitching as Nat teased his butt by sliding her cum-glistened cock up and down, not yet in and out, of his hole. It felt strong, massive and heavy, making James think how nature has learned to engineer such a wonder.

Nat finally slid in. Initially, James held his breath, in astonishment that there is now a cock inside of him, that he is the one getting fucked. A living, tender piece of flesh, carrying immense energy, is sliding into him. Nat's head popped in and James began to lose himself in the pleasure as those thick inches slowly slid into the slippery, curious hole. Nat's pleasure cockhead is now fully inside him, stroking in and out and making the hottest, raunchiest love he has ever been made to - and popping the real cock anal cherry for James.

It just felt too good to believe it's real, that he is getting fucked so good. There is no way that he can ever be pleased again with a woman fucking him with a dildo. Nat's cock is way too good, and he will be perpetually addicted to her cock unless Nat introduces him to her futa friends to have fun altogether.

Nat, who is very much in tune with his body, advised. "Breathe in and out, don't worry, I'll be nice." Nat was slow and careful this time, and let her cock stop entering deeper every couple of minutes. A few minutes later, James has taken Nat balls-deep. Nat put the pillow under his ass to allow for the best angle, for the most powerful, sensual and intimate fucking possible.

"Your exposed virgin ass is so big, so round, and so bubbly, it feels so good around my cock. I hope you love it when I clap on your cute ass cheeks." Natalie dirtily whispered to James.

Nat stopped and let James's ass really register her big cock. The initial confusion from the entry slowly subsided. He felt full, as now every inch of his ass is taken by Nat. When the cock registered, James gasped. "Oh my! That's really you right, Nat?" Nat giggled, and replied graciously. "It's me, my love. You fucked me well, I want to return the favor."

For James, even though Nat's stirring of his ass already feels great with a strapon, Nat's cock fucking his ass was so much better. Pleasure started ringing in his ass as Nat's wiggles rubbed his sensitive prostate. Nat skipped the hazy initial minutes of pegging, jumping immediately into mega pleasure. "Oh my, your big fat cock is so good!" Something just feels way too hot as a beautiful part of Nat is right inside him, stirring his insides, and directly touching his sensitive points. "Fuck! You're gonna make me cum so hard!" James screamed.

She slowly slid in and out, as she was very ready to fuck him just as skillfully as he fucks her. Nat, in tune with James's body, found his prostate with her sensitive cock and aimed at grazing it as she enjoyed eliciting moans of pleasure from James. "Your ass is so tight, I love it around my cock! Squeeze me when you cum!"

James started blinking excessively until he just couldn't keep his eyes open anymore. In his mind, James visualized a cloud of pleasure just raining cum, flooding the earth and filling him up. "Awwwwhhh! I'm gonna cum!" James vocalized the crazy lust in the air.

His body began to heat up. His moans became longer and more protracted as his bodily motion and reflexes were giving into Nat's drumming of pleasure as Nat jiggled and clapped James's ass with her cock and her hips. The feeling of being fucked, taken, and filled has brewed a hazy cloud of pleasure in his mind, and the cloud is thickening, about to rain down and crash into waves of euphoria inside his body. "That cock is so big! I'm so full! It's too good!" James continues to utter barely complete phrases in response to the passionate sex.

Almost without him realizing it, as his mind kept registering the pleasure of being fucked so fully, he came and shot the biggest load he had ever shot in his life. Cum spilled out of his cock, right onto the pillow, and totally out of his control. The thought of losing his ass virginity to such a wondrous and beautiful cock of his girlfriend's made his spill even bigger and thicker. The entire pillow was now coated with a thick layer of cum, nearly gluing him right onto the pillow fabric. Nat, feeling how good James took the cock and the excitement of truly fucking his love deep inside him for the first time, came inside him.

Her thick layer of gloppy cum inside of him was the mark that she made that she had fully possessed him. James, feeling how good it felt having his ass virginity taken away and the wetness of having his ass fucked by his girlfriend, orgasmed again. He orgasmed as his butt registered his girlfriend's sexy cock right after coming down from the sexual high, sending him into the stratosphere again. This orgasm came from deep inside his ass, between his hips, before lighting up the prostate and sending his cock twiddling with a bucket load of cum again. It was a full body orgasm as it came from deep inside his core and spread elsewhere. Now he was surprised again.

"Did I just cum two times in a row? How was that possible?" James asked in confusion. Natalie looked at James's ass with a very strong sense of pride and accomplishment, as if she had finished an artful masterpiece.

"You did." Natalie giggled as she answered. "Your ass, just like my pussy and my cock, doesn't have a refractory period when you cum. I am in control and I can make your naughty ass cum as many times as you and I like. Are you ready for me to fuck you harder and faster?"

"Do it. You're a goddess, now subdue me with pleasure and make me spill my own cum everywhere just like I made you squirt when I fucked you." James answered with a smile.

Natalie reached back, grabbing her sports bra. "Before the neighbors call the cops on us and expose every little secret about me and you," Nat uttered, "I'll have to stuff you because I know you will make lots of noises and I'll have to muffle that. I'll let you scream as much as you want when we get our own place."

"From experience?" James pondered.

"Every girl I've fucked in the ass, including futas, can't control the noises. I don't want you to have to hold it down from your mind, I want you to express it, but I'll diffract it with the sports bra right on your face. That way, only you and I hear it. Plus, since you saw me so many times nearly naked with only that sports bra on, you'll be reminded of my fitness and the power with that smell. You shall see my power that I can fuck you with from behind when you see this sports bra. I'm going to fuck you a lot harder this time, and you already came that much when I was gently fucking you." Nat explained.

"Let me feel how you're going to fuck me before you decide whether to suppress my voices." James responded. Natalie aligned her body so her big breasts pointed to James's back, causing James to giggle in awe of the intense pleasure. Then she lifted her own butt up and gave a couple quick thrusts down, and James couldn't help but scream in the intensity of the pleasure from both the speed and the strength Natalie is fucking James. "You heard yourself now? Now be my good lover and enjoy the smell on your favorite bra that you can't take your eyes off when you see me with it." Natalie then wrapped the sports bra around his face, making sure his lips rested on it.

Before James can say anything, Natalie pulled out three quarters of the way before pushing her cock all the way back in again. James has lost his ability to form words. He can only now moan into the muffling sports bra. "Auh, aah, aww, ehh!" His noises circled right back up into his ears. His pleasure is now like a soup inside the pressure cooker body. Nat now slammed in and out, targeting his prostate to give it a vigorous kick every single time. There is only one path for the pleasure pressure to shoot out of him: his cock. And he is shooting a lot of cum out through his cock as Nat's cock tapped the back of his cock.

"That's a tight nice ass! This is so tight, you're milking me! Fuck, I love this tightness, it's so good when you cum on my cock! Oh my, your ass is so pretty!" Nat chanted sweet, slightly objectifying words right into his ears. James wanted it.

Orgasms kept hitting him, each one more intense than the previous one, and the intervals between them kept getting shorter. His orgasms now started coming in somewhat unpredictable waves, and his cock is now cumming incessantly while he is moaning continuously. Nat kissed him right in the back of his neck, gently licking it. The prostate orgasms made him shoot like a geyser, and his virility has never been higher, ironically from the first time he was being fucked instead of doing the fucking.

Getting futa-fucked combined the lust and passion that came from ogling and diving into a beautiful woman with the pleasurable submissive feeling of constricting around a cock. It was a real cock with naked flesh that he was constricting around, and a real cock pressing into him that was going to explode inside of him and shoot messy orgasmic liquids that would drip out of him. It makes James so excited that his ass is delivering pleasure to a cock attached to a beautiful woman. The world of strong prostate orgasms is wrapped into a beautiful woman's body that he lusts over delivering it, making him cum hands-free orgasms that he is not in control of and makes his totally naked, visible cock shoot massive ropes of cum away onto the bed.

The continuous orgasms let James catch up to Nat in the total amount of cum spurted. A thick layer of cum has now flooded the blankets, and when Nat fucks with her knees on the bed, her entire calf is glistened with white creamy cum James had spilled everywhere.

Meanwhile, Nat had achieved a first for herself - fucking a man with her cock. In the past only women and other futas had known about this little secret. It was really exciting, and Nat was right in the flow zone as she perfectly worked her cock right inside his ass, with all of her focus looking at his big, naked, squishy ass. Nat let a remark slip. "You love your ass jiggling and bouncing on my cock, huh? You like it this way, taking it up deep right inside you, hmm?" James felt immersed in dirty fucking, with Nat above him fucking him in prone bone as his cum layered between him and the bed. He came immediately from the remark, rolling his eyes backward. Nat, feeling the tightening of James's ass, couldn't take it anymore. She came in James's ass one more time, and the torrent of cum was as strong as the Niagara falls. She pulled out, and sprayed James again. James is now totally covered in cum, and he loved the delicious feeling of dirty, sexual fluids coating all over him.

"That was the most amazing night ever" James answered after regaining his senses after being fucked so well. "I'm hooked. We have to do it a lot more. You should have told me a lot earlier, honey! I'll always remember this."

Nat leaned down and kissed James again. "Definitely. I can't wait for you to make my cock spill juices from you in my ass and give me crazy butt orgasms. I wanna ride you with your cock in my ass and make me cum hard on your face with it. I know you'll get really good at it. I can't believe I am this lucky, to find someone like you who loves this. I love you so much."

James's heart is on fire. Nat not only has a unique, amazing body, she also has a mesmerizing personality that perfectly blends her kind, sweet, gentle nature with her playful, flirtatious and seductive power. Her cum juices have now really soaked right into his mind.

How am I even this lucky! James thought and smiled upon this feeling. James knows he is compatible with Nat both intellectually and sexually. She is beautiful, tall, and strong, helping him realize his dirty potential. And now James and Nat have a supernova sex life?

I want to marry her. She's the best. Ever. James is now certainly sure he wants to marry Nat. Nat's playful touching and giggling is way too hot for him to ever let go. There is nothing like a couple playfully making love to each other. His heart lights up again in blissful warmth from feeling the tingling love.

The next morning, James gathered his clothes after being the little spoon, thankfully after Nat has deactivated her cock back to a clit so he doesn't get poked in his sleep (it will be nice, another time). Before he got out of the door, onto a lecture for a graduate course, he looked back at Nat.

"I love you so much. Are you ready to move in together?" James asked. He knows that this will be the biggest next step before he proposes to her.

"Well, we fuck enough to call it us 'moving in together'", Nat giggles as she commented, "so sure, and well, welcome home?". Nat steps forward and picks James up for a kiss. James was laughing as well with her on this joke.

"You're so wonderful. I can't put into words how much I love you. Your smile is my sunshine." James looks at her with a smile, with excitement and deep optimism.

12