And They were Roommates!

Story Info
Two roommates get closer after their weekly movie night.
4.3k words
4.69
17.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drawn intro and monologue fill our shared apartment's living room as the summer breeze blows into the open window.

"Seymour isn't the best singer, I see," the snuggled-up man on the opposite end of the couch states.

His interjection makes me laugh, "he's doing his best."

He smirks and directs his attention back to the black-and-white movie.

Seymour clatters on stage and Adonis laughs beside me.

"He's really just a total goofball, isn't he?"

I nod. "Yeah, he is kind of just a silly little guy."

The movie presses onward and we continue as we always do on Thursdays.

Adonis and I have been roommates for about a year now. We moved in together after I posted an ad looking for someone to take my spare room. I was worried about living with a man, but he's never really been problematic.

I feel my attention float away from the movie and my thoughts start to wander. As my train of thought reaches top speeds I feel his hand fall down onto my calf folded beside me. With the way we're sitting and the way it's laying, I can feel his fingertips resting against my thigh. We're sharing our small couch, I guess it's more of a loveseat, we normally scrunch up in our individual corners but tonight I decided to take up the extra space.

His hand lays still for a moment before his thumb starts rubbing softly back and forth against my exposed skin. He's sitting with his back to the corner of the couch, one leg folded in front of him and somewhat between us. His attention is fixed on the movie, but I'm focused on his hand. I glance down at it, analyzing each vein and knuckle. His strong fingers manage to make my calf look a bit small. If he was to wrap his hands around my ankles his fingertips would surely meet. His left arm is placed comfortably on the back of the couch, fingertips resting inches from my face.

Adonis is a muscular man, he likes to spend time at the gym here in our apartment complex. He's tried to get me to go with him, but working out in public seems like a punishment to me. He clearly spends his time there wisely, his shirts are tight around his arms, and the veins in his neck show. He has a strong jaw, but a soft, warm smile. He turns suddenly and looks at me, with his vibrant blue eyes.

"Are you still paying attention?" He raises an eyebrow.

I put my face in my hands "You caught me, I was not," I laugh.

"You missed the part when he finds out the plant is carnivorous, he had an amazing one-liner," he jokes.

I can't help but laugh. "The dialogue in this movie is anything but amazing."

He smirks at me again. "I thought if anyone could appreciate sass it'd be you, brat."

I feel my cheeks get hot.

"I need to be more careful with what I decide to tell you."

He laughs at my blushing and turns his attention back to Seymour and Audrey Junior.

I look down and see his hand still resting on my calf. I decide to stretch my leg out, as I move he picks up his hand and holds it in the air while I adjust. I place my leg gently on his lap and wait for his reaction. Adonis looks down at my leg, takes his hand, and wraps it around my leg just below my knee where my calf curves. His fingers feel so warm against my skin. I look up at his face and see a soft smile on his lips, his eyes turning to meet mine. He winks at me and moves his hand up slightly to rest on the inside of my thigh. I can feel my pulse between my legs. He turns away and focuses back on the TV. I don't know how I'm supposed to focus on the movie. He's never touched me like this before.

My thoughts are flooded with every memory of his fingertips against my skin. Every flirtatious glance in my direction. Have I been oblivious? Or maybe he's just being sweet tonight.

My mind wanders to the first day we met. Well, I guess the day we met in person. Adonis initially reached out to me through an ad online, and we arranged a day for him to come to see the apartment and make sure we didn't immediately hate each other.I remember us getting along so well over text, I was pretty confident everything would go well in person too. I made sure to dress nicely that day, I didn't want to give a bad first impression. I answered the door and immediately had to look up, he was so tall compared to me. I greeted him and was pleasantly surprised by how sweet his smile was. He smelled really good. Of course we got along perfectly, as I thought we would. I remember the morning after he moved in, too, when I embarrassed myself. My brain also unkindly reminds me of the fantasies that followed in the weeks prior. I remind it once more that it was hard enough to find a good roommate, and also that not everyone wants to fuck me.

I calm my thoughts and settle further into the couch. He glances over, and then quickly back to the screen. I focus my eyes back on the familiar black-and-white film, and try not to think too hard about his fingertips pressing firmly into my thigh.

His hand gently squeezes.

I bring my other leg onto his lap and trap his hand between them. I feel his fingers wiggle and struggle a bit before he submits, and we manage to finish the movie without any major distraction.

The screen goes black and I turn to see Adonis staring at the TV.

"Pretty fucked up ending, huh?" He looks toward me.

I nod in agreement. "Yeah, kinda messed me up as a kid. Though I definitely remembered it to be way worse," I laugh.

He takes his arm down from the back of the couch and squeezes my shoulder.

"You gonna sleep okay tonight, champ? Not gonna have any nightmares?"

I laugh and shrug him off.

"Maybe when I saw this the first time 15 years ago but tonight I will sleep just fine, thank you."

He smiles at me.

"There's that sass."

He swiftly pulls his hand from between my knees, and gently moves my legs off of his lap.

"Glad you were finally able to get comfortable for our movie night," he winks.

He walks off toward the bathroom, and I stay in my place for a moment on the couch before I get up and move to my bedroom down the hall.

_____

The bathroom door clicks shut behind me, and I press my back against the wood for a moment to gather my thoughts.

She has such soft thighs. My fingers just slightly sink into them. My hands smell like coconut oil from her legs. I take a step away from the door and stand at the sink. My own face looks back at me from the large mirror, I look scruffy. I rub my hand along my cheek and down my jaw as my thoughts drift.

Onyx and I have lived together for a while now. I thought I was lucky when I found such a nice apartment for so cheap, I didn't realize just how lucky I was until I came to meet the girl I'd be sharing the place with. I remember her opening the door on the day we met. She was so... short, and shy. Her nervous laughter echoes in my early memories of her. Her brown hair was styled that day, though most days she just leaves it alone and lets it be. She's said she takes a lot of influence from the 1970s in her style, and it really does show. Her hair is in a shag, she loves bell bottoms, and when she wants to feel powerful she wears these white platform go-go boots.

I blink at myself in the mirror and try to come back to present day.

If I'm being honest, I've had feelings for her since we first became roommates. The first morning after I moved in I came out of my room and there she was in the kitchen, just dancing around making breakfast in her t-shirt and panties.

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" she hid her face in her hands as she noticed me.

I shook my head, immediately covering my eyes as I processed what was happening.

"No really I am so sorry I totally forgot you moved in yesterday, I normally do this every morning and I just didn't think about it-"

I interrupted her.

"Onyx you're fine, I honestly didn't even see anything," I assured her, eyes still covered.

At that point she ran off to her room, the sound of her door closing let me know it was safe to look again. I started making coffee like I had set out to do, and then when she came out we had a big laugh and she told me she would make sure she never forgot her pants again, blushing the entire time.

I don't know what it was about the interaction, maybe her reaction to it all and how well she recovered from the embarrassment, how she just laughed it off, but ever since I have had such an annoyingly big crush on her. And she has been completely oblivious.

I mean, I guess I haven't really tried to tell her. It's just been nice actually having a good roommate. The worst thing about her is the weed smell, but after a while the smell just started to remind me of her. Besides, she gets so excited when I offer to smoke with her. I always pretend like I forgot what to do so she'll sit me down and show me again. I've never had the courage to ask her to shotgun it to me a second time, though. She did that for me the very first time. It had been about four months since I had moved in, and it was another one of our movie nights. She had suggested "Austin Powers" but not the first one."Austin Powers in: Goldmember," her favorite of the three, and the final of the series, despite its ridiculousness. We sat down to watch it when she turned to look at me, her brown eyes meeting mine. She smirked.

"Wanna get high with me first?"

My eyes widened.

"I don't know, I tried it as a teenager and it always knocked me on my ass."

She nodded.

"Yeah people always say that, I was the same way. C'mon, I'll be gentle with you," she winked at me and pulled me down the hallway to her bedroom.

She sat me on her bed and grabbed her little bong off of a shelf on the other side of the room.

"Okay so, I think since it's your first time in a while and you used to have trouble maybe I should just shot-gun it to you?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"What does that mean?"

She paused, and then explained.

"Basically I'll take the hit, and then I'll blow it into your mouth. But don't worry, I won't touch your lips so you won't get cooties," she winked.

I chuckled nervously. I obviously would not have minded her lips touching mine one bit.

I nodded back at her, and she started taking her hit. The bong ceased burbling, and she set it down on her bedside table. I moved closer to her, and she came toward me. I did my best to inhale but I still coughed quite a bit. She was sweet even though she did giggle a little at me while I was dying.

To be completely honest I never smoke with her to get high, it's always just to hang out with her. I mean she spends most of her time either high or getting high, it seemed like a good way to bond with her.

I bring myself back to reality, and rub my eyes with my hands. Normally after you watch a horror movie that's all that's on your mind, but here I am obsessively thinking about my roommate.

I decide to stop hiding in the bathroom, and to instead go to my room and go to bed.

My fingertips touch the doorknob when my thoughts remind me of Onyx putting her legs in my lap earlier. The way she looked at me and studied my reactions. Is she as oblivious as I think she is, or is she testing me?

I turn the knob, but I hesitate to open the door.

Should I tell her?

I stand in the dark and think for a moment before pushing it open and marching confidently toward her bedroom door.

As I get closer I lose confidence.

What am I even going to say to her? What if she doesn't like me? Then we're roommates, but awkward? We just renewed our lease.

I breathe deeply.

But I actually can't keep doing this without at least trying. What if she starts dating someone or something?

I approach her door. I raise my hand to knock. Just as my knuckles are about to make contact I hear something behind her door.

It sounds almost like... singing?

No, it sounds like something is whining.

No, some ONE is whining.

Oh my god, is she moaning?!

I lower my hand and bring my ear closer to the door. I can hear her soft gasps and hushed whines. There's a quiet buzzing, and very faint wet sounds.

My roommate is fucking herself on the other side of this door.

I feel blood rush to my cock. Every second that passes it presses harder against my boxers. Her moans. I can't help but picture whatever toy she's using sliding in and out of her wet pussy, the faces she's surely making as it fills her. I feel my cock throb at the thought of filling her myself.

Before I can fully process how hard I am, I feel my hand slip into my boxers. Surely she's too busy to notice me here...

My hand wraps around my cock.

Or is this a total breach of trust and privacy...

I am far too horny to decide right now.

My fingertips graze the head of my cock and make my balls twitch. I can't stop thinking about filling her. How she'd feel pulsing against me. How warm she must be. I can still hear her moaning.

I lose myself in the thought of being on top of her for a moment. How she'd jiggle and bounce with the force of me railing her. The faces she'd make as I pressed against her cervix over and over. My hot cum flowing out of her after I make her finish against me. I close my eyes.

My hand strokes up and down my shaft, lingering near the head, and squeezing at the base.

I want to feel her tighten around me.

A click rips me from my fantasy. My eyes dart open, my hand following suit quickly out of my shorts.

The door creaks open. Its pace is normal, but I could swear everything is in slow motion.

Her gaze starts at the floor, then slowly rises up my body, pausing at my boxers, and finally reaching my eyes.

"W-What," she clears her throat. "What are you doing?"

I try to respond but I can't feel any muscles moving.

She shakes her head, and raises an eyebrow.

"Were you masturbating?" her cheeks turn red as she ends the sentence.

"So were you!" I stammer.

She laughs at my attempt at a protest, "Yes. In my bedroom. With the door closed. Not in front of my roommate's door, you nerd. Why did you even come here?" she pauses and then laughs, "No pun intended."

What do I even say? 'Well you see, I came here to tell you I think I could potentially be in love with you but then I heard what you sound like when you're fucking yourself and now I want to fill you.'

I stare at her for a moment, like a deer in headlights on a dark state road.

"Well? I know you couldn't hear me from the bathroom, Adonis."

"I had um- I just had a question about the movie. I can't remember what it was now."

She laughs.

"Of course you can't," she looks me up and down again. "Well, I think your maintaining an erection through this conversation probably gives you the same level of embarrassment I had that first morning you were here," she smirks.

I chuckle, "Yeah sure but you're hot. I definitely just look weird right now."

She giggles, "Wait you think this isn't hot for me? You're kidding."

My heart starts racing.

A smile spreads across her face.

"Are you getting nervous? Aw, you didn't realize I find you attractive, did you, sweetheart?"

Her teasing makes my cock ache.

I shake my head.

She smiles wide.

I look down at her body.

She's just wearing a tight tank top and pale gray shorts. She is completely covered, but I can see her areolas through her shirt. And, to be honest, it really wasn't hiding anything that well to start with. My eyes glide up her body to meet hers.

"Well? What are you going to do about it, Adonis?" She smirks, maintaining eye contact, waiting for me to make a move.

I take a deep breath, and lean against her doorframe.

My eyes explore Onyx's face for a moment. Her round features. Soft cheeks. Brown almond-shaped eyes. Brown hair. Long dark eyelashes. Faint freckles. The beauty mark on the left side of her upper lip. Her smile.

My thoughts gather and I decide.

My heart pounds.

I keep my weight pressed against her door frame, but I wrap my free arm around her small frame. I run my hand up the back of her head through her hair, and I press my lips to hers. She wastes no time in returning the kiss, standing up on her toes to reach. I can feel her pressing harder into me. Her hands find their way against my back, and I bring my hand down from the door to grab her ass.

We each pull back, just enough to face each other.

She's flushed.

She pulls her body away from me and grabs my hand in hers, pulling me toward her bed. She sits me down, pushes me back, and straddles my body so her knees are on either side of my hips. I can feel the warmth of her pussy through her shorts against my cock.

"Onyx, I want to fill you."

She presses her hips down into me.

"Your erection gave it away, sugar."

I wrap each of my hands around her hips and thrust up into her. She leans her body forward and places her hands on either side of my head, looking down at me directly.

"So are you going to fuck me or not, Adonis?" she smirks.

My breath catches in my chest.

"I want to fuck you, Onyx-"

"So?" she persists.

I want to do more than fuck her. I came here to tell her that. Well, no, not exactly. But god, she feels so good...

As I'm lost in consideration Onyx lifts herself off of me, and strips out of her shorts.

"If you can't muster the ability to fuck me, I'm gonna fuck you. Is that alright?" she asks as she steps toward me, gently placing her hand against my hard cock pressing against my boxers.

My breathing quickens and without a second thought, I give her a quick nod.

She returns to her place on top of me, pulling me out of my boxers as she climbs. As she pulls it out she rests it against my stomach and slowly rubs her pussy along the shaft. I can feel how wet she is, and warm. As she glides herself against me she lets out soft moans of pleasure. My hands find their way back to her hips, pressing her into me harder.

"What, do you want to be inside of me or something?" she teases.

"Please," I beg, bringing one hand to her vulva and brushing a finger against her clit.

She brings her hips toward my chest. I feel her soft hand wrap itself around the head of my cock and lift it. She raises her hips up off of my abdomen, and brings her opening to meet my tip. Feeling her press it against her wet lips makes my cock ache. I want to be inside of her so fucking bad it hurts.

"Please, Onyx."

She giggles at my desperation.

"Tell me what you want, Adonis."

"Please let me inside of you, Onyx. Please put my cock in you. I want to feel you against me," I grab at her ass and gently thrust against her as I plead.

She smiles,

And she slides my head into her.

I try to fight a groan but I can't.

She lets out a combination of a giggle and a moan, releasing her hand from my cock but keeping her position in the air above me.

God, she is so fucking sexy.

I grip my hands tight around her hips again, and thrust myself into her.

A loud high pitched moan leaves her lips. I grab her hand and pull her down toward me, running my hand through her hair once I can reach, and pulling her lips to mine.

Her tongue finds its way to my lower lip, exploring gently and guiding her teeth to a soft bite.

I pull her body close to mine and pound into her. The room is filled with the sounds of me filling Onyx's tight hole, from both her moans and my thrusting hard into her.

"F-fuck, Adonis. God, I wish you'd heard me fuck myself sooner."

Her words make me grunt. Me too.

She's pushing her hips into me, trying to take me deeper.

"You feel so fucking good," I moan.

My hands wander downward back to her hips, she lets out a soft gasp as I squeeze them.

She sits upright, looks me in the eyes, and starts bouncing.

"I'm ovulating."

We aren't using a condom.

"I'll pull out,"

"No," she interjects, "cum in me. Please."

She pleads through rapid breaths. It makes my cock twitch.

"Onyx I can't, you'll get pregnant."

She bounces faster.

12