And They were Roommates!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Onyx..."

"I want you to cum in me."

My cock is so sensitive. I can feel my balls getting more firm. If she doesn't get off I will fill her with cum. I don't want to get her pregnant. I don't want to just fuck her and have that be it.

"Onyx, I want you... Please," I try to bargain with her but I'm losing my ability to think straight. I can feel her pussy from the tip to the base of my cock, and she feels so fucking good. Every bounce is making it harder and harder to not just lose control and breed her. I don't even know if cumming once would be enough.

"Adonis, you have me. Breed me."

I grunt and resist her for a moment, attempting to hold her hips in place.

She bounces harder.

"No, I don't just want to fuck you," I grunt.

"Onyx, I think I'm in love with you."

She looks into my eyes, bends forward slightly, and puts a hand on my chest for stability. She rocks her hips up and down on me, slamming her ass down hard into me.

She smiles, and puts her other hand on my cheek.

"So breed me, sweetheart. Make me yours."

I feel my balls clench up. My cock twitches hard. I feel a hot rope of cum shoot up my shaft, spilling into her pussy as she pumps every drop out of me. Her eyes close as she feels my cum flood in her, her mouth gapes and she lets out a loud squeaky moan. I can feel her tensing around me, pulsing and squeezing. I can feel her finishing but she keeps grinding against my cock, moaning and grabbing at me with each thrust. Letting out a moan with each rope of cum I put in her.

"God you're so fucking pretty," I moan.

If a girl is going to force me into breeding her, at least she's hot.

Her pace slows to a stop, and she lowers herself to my ear.

"I think it's funny you confessed tonight. I was fucking myself thinking about how good your hands felt on my thighs. I couldn't stop imagining how they'd feel in my shorts."

I let out an abrupt laugh.

"And when I found you stroking your cock," she pauses and giggles.

"I was on my way to confess the stupid crush I have on you."

I lay there for a moment with her body on my chest, processing what she said.

'Post nut clarity' does not mean what you think it means.

I come out of the haze and fully comprehend what the naked woman on my chest just relayed to me.

I turn my face towards her, studying her expression. Her cheeks are red.

She hides her face in the nape of my neck.

"So um," she pauses to wiggle her hips. "Do you think this time you could fuck me? I can feel you're still hard... and I am yours. Please, use me."

12