All Comments on 'Anderson Family Journals #01'

by MrHereWriting

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I await with interest. Well written scene setter .

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 2 years agoAuthor

https://twitter.com/MrHereWriting - - - - - https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere

@Devil & Klito -- Thanks.

#02 is going up tonight, #03 is where things get serious and it only gets hotter from there. There is a lot of teasing, foreplay, and sex to come.

#03

NerVahNerVahover 2 years ago

It's good to see you back. Keep up the great work!

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 2 years agoAuthor

@NerVah: I've been writing elsewhere, using a different name, in a different genre, but when it comes to these Taboo stories, it's easier for me to publish them myself rather than trying to take them down.

- When it comes to the Anderson Family Journals, to publish anywhere, I'd have to rewrite 86,000 words, and I don't want to sit down and do it all at once, which is what I would do if I wasn't publishing it on Lit, so, now, I can take my time and do it chapter by chapter, publishing each when I've finished the rewrites.

- Plus, when I was finishing this story for my no-longer-available subscription page (I'm not starting a new one) I rushed some of the sex scenes at the end of the story: MILFs vs their sons & Timmy, and I'd like to expand those scenes. By taking my time, I can do that without this writing interfering with my other stuff.

- Thanks for reading..

ExperienceCountsExperienceCountsover 2 years ago

Love the slow build-up. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Looking forward to the chapter you weren't able to post on the subscription site (guess we're not naming it?)! Every time I reread this story I wish you'd waited a month or something to get that bit done, lol. I'm glad you're doing it after all though! Even if it will be different, given restrictions.

marathoncoolmarathoncoolover 2 years ago

Good to have you back, man.

Angel_AzraelAngel_Azraelover 2 years ago

Welcome back, Mr. Here! It's good to see you around again.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Thank u for returning to Lit, l missed your great stories, you contributed some of the best on this site. I was sad to see you leave, and take your wonderful tales. I look forward to following this one. I hope you will republish your tales here in time.

Do u publish on SOL if so what is your name there?

Welcome back again, l hope u forgive the transgressions against u here and stay

Thanks, now to your new tale

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 2 years agoAuthor

@Wargamer

Thanks, and no, I don't post on SOL at the moment.

-

My old stories are going up at Smashwords, stories from Lit and stories from my subscription days. I got tired of taking down my stories, though I did a great job, but I saw too many people willing to pay others for what I consider mine, and it is mine, it's my hard work, so I decided it's easier for me to put my stories up than not. If someone is going to make money off my work, it's going to be me, hopefully.

-

I'm thinking of writing short & sweet contest stories here and there for the exposure. Mr. Here's days of writing long stories have come to an end. Longer equals better ratings, but it's not about ratings for me. I've got my eyes on bigger things.

-

Transgressions are part of the game. When you're writing stories that leave the old #1s behind by several points, you're bound to get harassed by other authors, their fans, and authors who are frustrated they don't get the credit they believe they deserve. That wasn't a problem for me. My problem was with website management, and the more I argued, the worse it got. As for now, I'm willing to take part of the blame for the problems I had with the website, but they own some of the blame as well, so now I'm going to post and keep my mouth shut. It's not a big deal. It never was. My year and two months off helped me realize that.

-

As far as my other writers' names and where I post: I don't want them connected to MrHereWriting, so that's info I can't give out. But do know, my other erotica name and my name for normal writings are doing well, better than expected since no one has been able to associate them with Mr. Here, and I'm good with that.

-

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

I didn’t find Literotica until the summer of 2021, and it wasn’t long until I started following you and your great stories. As of April of 2022 I started writing some of my own. And truthfully, sometimes it’s damn hard for me. So, for what it’s worth, I see that it’s not an easy task to create thought provoking stories that others find worthy of their time. At least that’s true for me.

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Mr_Brady

I'm going to tell you the truth: I don't try to write thought provoking stories. I write stories, whatever they may be. This Anderson Family Journals series was written on the fly, taking down notes only after I wrote something down that I needed to remember. As I wrote it, future scenes would come to me, but I never outlined it.

--

This story was a apart of my old subscription page and uploaded the first 3 Sundays of the month. Sometimes stories work out that way. I'd say half of the stories I've written (most of my stories are at Smashwords) were improvised with the longer stories having some initial improvisation before I started to get my thoughts in order.

--

The way I see it is that no matter what you write, readers will give a story their own meaning depending on how they feel and what they are going through. I've had readers find meaning in my stories that I never thought was there, and I've had other give my stories the old one-two because I either didn't explain enough or they just didn't like it, I guess.

--

I write for myself. I never went looking for an audience. I wrote a lot of incest stories with heavy drug use. I never thought they'd have an audience, but when they were on Lit, the scores didn't lie: More people loved them than not. Don't worry about the reception you get; focus on improving "all the time."

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

Odd story...starts out strange, and builds from there...

I am enjoying it...on to next chapter!!

Five**5**Stars...🌌🌟💫🌠💥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHereWriting@MrHereWriting
I don't believe in an eye-for-an-eye. I've always been a two-for-one fella. __________ SMASHWORDS: I have two newer Mom stories up at Smashwords worth checking out. The first is "Mom's Bikini Summer Fantastic" and the second is "Mom's a Method Actress." https://www.smashword...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES