All Comments on 'Anderson Family Journals #04'

by MrHereWriting

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 2 years agoAuthor

https://twitter.com/MrHereWriting

-

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere <---- For all of my old #1 stories

-

Thanks for reading. On the next Anderson Family Journals, Timmy gets to eat some pussy.

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 2 years agoAuthor

@Klitomatic, thanks for the compliment on my writing, but. . . .

-

"Almost" is why many authors get discouraged and stop posting to Lit. They write something hot and sexy and good (so they're told) while they build toward the payoff that will come with time, and someone penalizes them because they haven't gotten to the sex yet.

-

It's almost enough to make a person say, "You know, forget it," but thankfully, there are other people who are willing to give the story what it's worth because it's worth it, not because they're trying to blackmail an author into hurrying toward the sex.

-

This story builds off each chapter. If my story isn't good enough for a 5-star until they have real sexy, then you shouldn't read the story for a while. I've finished this story, 86,000 words of it. There's still a relationship to build here, tension to create, foreplay to discover, and a growing wonderment and trust between the characters that will end with both of them in bed before continuing to more sexual discovery with Timmy's mother, Diana's friends, and the Wresting Teams MILF Mothers. Enjoy and reward the foreplay because once we get to the sex, there's going to be a lot of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perfect! Can't wait for the next episodes

dottie86dottie86over 2 years ago
The Little HEAD DOES do the thinking!

I have been THERE.....except it was a beautiful sexy bartender with her magical fingers and filthy sexy words in my ears that today I remember some 24 years later. It .....was.......worth.......every.......second......of abuse........great story and series.

MRdotEdot2RMRdotEdot2Ralmost 2 years ago

I love the journal format and the selfies are always very creative and always very funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just wanted to tell you that I love your book/journaling

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Love this so far!

Holistic_VoyeurHolistic_Voyeurover 1 year ago

This is getting really hot. I'm throbbing right now.

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

This story is making me feel funny. 🤤🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

Author...I do not see the comment from "Klitomatic" that you are referring to...however, if it was sounding even a bit negative, they should just move on. You did give us a ⚠️ warning that this was gonna start slowly, and build up!!

You have fulfilled this part of your tagging for the stories...and I am quite satisfied with how it is coming about!!

Thanks for the "Journal Entries"!!! And, I am on to #05 now!!

Five**5**Stars...💫💫💫💫💫🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯

MrHereWritingMrHereWriting2 months agoAuthor

@Maddog - I probably deleted it after awhile. I don't think you can delete your own comments, and I doubt it was worth reporting, so I probably did it. Can't remember, it's been so long.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHereWriting@MrHereWriting
I don't believe in an eye-for-an-eye. I've always been a two-for-one fella. __________ SMASHWORDS: I have two newer Mom stories up at Smashwords worth checking out. The first is "Mom's Bikini Summer Fantastic" and the second is "Mom's a Method Actress." https://www.smashword...