Anderson Family Journals #06

Story Info
Tasting sister's pussy.
4.5k words
4.79
47.6k
45

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not grant permission to anyone to re-post or archive my stories. If you want to download my story for personal use, be my guest, but that's as far as my permissions go.

Otherwise, have fun and enjoy.

* * * * *

#06 Timmy

Tasting Pussy

Oh man, where do I begin? I've been neglecting my journal, so I'm going to write about three specific days that blew my mind in the last two weeks. I need to keep up, or I'm going to miss a lot of little things that I'll want to relive one day.

Is there anything else besides the days below that needs mentioning? Let's see: Mom's started to walk around the house in her nightie more often while sipping wine. Mom and Diana have been less than friendly with each other lately, but I don't know what's going on there. That's not my business. Little Abbey is still little Abbey, but I think something is going on at school with a boy, but maybe it's better that I don't know--she doesn't need her older triplet being overprotective of her. Diana has been spending more time with Abbey; they've always been close, but that's what sisters and triplets are for, right? (I'm talking about being there for each other, not freaky sibling incest relationships.) The little spider monkey is taking her wrestling seriously, and the hard work is showing. Abbey is leaner and stronger, and more confident than before we started wrestling, as far as I can see.

All right, on to the juicy stuff.

Friday

I had been looking forward to Friday throughout the week. Monday was a thrill unlike anything in my life--even better than Diana jerking me off and fingering my asshole in the laundry room. (I'll never tell a soul about that finger). On Monday, I had fingered Diana and licked her asshole, and while I didn't get to taste her pussy, I did lick her sweet-tasting juices from my fingers after I had left her room.

Not much happened throughout the week leading up to Friday. I kissed Diana on the cheek each morning before getting out of her car once we arrived at our high school. But, before that, I massaged her shoulders in the morning while she ate breakfast, and I even massaged Abbey's shoulders once when Diana told me to. Abbey purred, telling me that I should do this every morning for her as well. Diana laughed, telling Abbey that I would if Abbey behaved herself.

Tuesday came and went. Wednesday came and went. Thursday came and went, and not once did Diana invite me into her room. She told me on Wednesday that I wasn't allowed to jerk off until she said I could. What the fuck? That was a difficult command to obey. I wasn't even going to try, not in private, but by the time Friday arrived, my balls ached, overflowing with cum.

At nine o'clock on Friday, I knocked on my sister's door to collect her panties. Abbey was in her own room, and Mom was in hers, not having gone out. I was nervous, standing outside of Diana's door as I was, but my excitement at getting to wash her panties again lessened the fear I had of Mom discovering me standing in the hallway outside of my sister's door. I still hadn't jerked off in two days, and the fear of coming as soon as Diana touched me--if she touched me--entered my mind. It was gone the moment Diana told me to enter her room.

I stepped inside and closed the door behind me, locking it. I thought I caught the hint of a smile on my sister's lips when she heard the click. Diana was sitting on the edge of her bed and reading a magazine. She was wearing a black tank top down to her waist and tight, white cotton boyshorts that were small enough to let the bottom curve of her bubbly ass cheeks hang out. My eyes lingered on her sleek profile. God, she is sexy.

"They're in my closet, remember?"

"Yeah," I said, striding across her room and walking into her closet, finding three small G-strings on the floor. Honestly, I don't think my sister ever wore them outside of the house, and the thought that she had bought them just so that I'd have something to wash made my cock jump beneath my basketball shorts.

I picked them up and carried them back into my sister's room. She didn't look up from her magazine. I waited, holding her panties in my hands while trying to get my mouth to open so my voice could leave my throat. My heart skipped several beats as I found my courage.

"Is," I said, pausing and not knowing why I was hesitating because I had to be sure to get all of them, didn't I? I never thought Diana would ever make me so nervous before. "Is that all of them?"

"All of what?" Diana asked, not looking up from her magazine, but I still saw the quick smile pull her lips wide.

"Do I have all of your panties?"

Diana looked up from her magazine, and as she did, a pink flush entered her cheeks.

My heart melted.

"Why wouldn't you have all of my panties?" she asked, her lips twitching, her eyes twinkling, and her blush deepening.

How should I answer that question? I didn't know, but there was only one way to get experience, and that was to play along, right? What was her reason for walking down to the laundry room last Friday? I knew, but knowing what she had said and repeating what she had said were two different things. (Man, if I weren't a virgin, I would've destroyed my sister's blonde pussy by now.)

But, since I was a virgin, heat billowed through my body as I worked up the courage to speak. My heart, already beating faster than normal, soared, and my chest constricted. Why did my sister affect me like this?

"Because the ones you're wearing might be dirty too," I said. "You know, messy?"

"Why would my panties be messy?" Diana asked, unable to hide her smile or the playful amusement in her voice.

"Because," I said, pausing and wishing I was smoother with my words. "Because you wore them all day and... and you may have been thinking about me." My cheeks turned a dark shade of crimson, and sweat beaded my forehead as a desperate heat flashed throughout my body.

God, I'm going to pass out, I thought.

"The only way to find out if my panties are messy is to check them," Diana said. "So, check my panties."

Diana set her magazine on the bed next to her. She stood and waited, her legs slightly parted with her shorts digging into her muff hard enough to outline her meaty cameltoe. Her shorts could have been panties for how small they were, cutting upward at an angle from her pussy to just below her hips.

"Okay," I said, my voice trembling. I stepped forward, lowering myself to my knees with more control than I thought I could manage.

My eyes traveled the length of Diana's body, lingering on her round breasts before following the curve of her shirt as it sloped across the underside of her tits and clung to her firm tummy down to the waistline of her shorts. My mouth watered when I gazed upon her mound, and my cock grew in sudden bursts of thickness and length as my lust poured into my shaft and tightened my balls. My knob swelled, and I moaned, unable to stop myself.

"You okay?" Diana asked. "Something wrong, little brother?" She smiled. "You seem stiff."

I glanced up. She put her left hand in my hair, curling her fingers so that her nails dug lines across my skull. The roughness of my sister's touch sent chills through my spine and down to my ass, teasing me in a good way.

"Take your time," Diana whispered. "I wouldn't want you to leave a dirty pair of my panties behind because you weren't sure if I had made a mess in them."

I raised my hands to my sister's legs, placing them on the outsides of her knees. Her breathing deepened. I imagined I could see the individual rises of gooseflesh sprouting across her thighs in a wave of little bumps. My hands rose slowly, and a fresh, strawberry scent flooded my nostrils, the origin centered between my sister's legs.

Diana's skin is so smooth, I thought as my palms tingled. Higher my hands traveled, above my sister's mid-thigh, and Diana balled her fingers into a fist within my hair. Her body wavered, and then my fingers slipped beneath the leg holes of her shorts. I stopped, moaning and leaning my head forward so that my mouth lay a few inches away from her cotton-covered mound.

"That's it, little brother, take your time," Diana whispered, her voice a little shaky. "No need to rush when you're down there."

I swept my hands around my sister's thighs, fingertips beneath her leg holes, and I didn't stop until I was holding the backs of her legs. My fingers lay against her ass cheeks; she was bare there, wearing another G-string, I guessed. I hoped; there's something about a tiny string running down the crack of a woman's cheeks that makes me so fucking hard. As I thought about my sister's G-string, my erection throbbed with a pulse that swelled the base of my shaft and glided across my cock to the tip, making me shudder.

The scent between my sister's legs thickened. A buzz rushed through my skull, and for a moment, the colors of the world swam together with edges that tapered away like the tails of soaring comets. I moved my fingers deeper around my sister's legs. Her breath caught. I had to turn my hands so that my fingers lay horizontal across the bottom swells of my sister's butt, the tips extending to the downward curve leading into the crack of her ass.

Diana's breath caught again, and she opened and closed her fingers within my hair with a heart's beating rhythm. I wanted to press my hand between her breasts, just to see if my thoughts rang true, but I didn't want to pull my hands away from her ass either.

Deeper beneath my sister's shorts, I pushed my hands until my fingers dipped into the crack of her ass. She uttered a soft moan, and I brushed my fingertips against a floss of string so thin it was a wonder a woman could still consider them panties. I closed my fingers, gripping her butt in my hands, and I pulled outward, spreading her golden hams open. Diana moaned--a weak sound--and she curled her fingers in my hair hard enough to make me wince.

I removed my hands from beneath her leg holes and slid them up and over her covered butt. I dipped my fingers into her waistline, pulling her shorts down from behind and uncovering her ass and the sides of her hips. The tightness of her shorts kept them from crawling back up her ass while I slid my fingers along the elastic band of her white panties, stopping at the front of her shorts for a moment before pulling down on the soft cotton again.

I pulled and pulled, not stopping until my sister's shorts fell to her ankles, but I wasn't paying attention to them. She was wearing the smallest white G-string I had ever seen. The band around her waist pressed into her skin and dipped low on her mound, almost exposing the start of her clitoral hood. Her smooth delta was a shade lighter than the golden tan encompassing the rest of her body. Diana's outer labia bulged from between the narrow strip of cloth that clung to her slit. The sheer silk, wet with her juices, had turned completely transparent.

"Are they dirty, little brother?" Diana asked, breathing hard. "Make sure to make sure, little brother." She gulped. "Take as long as you need."

I wanted to tell her they were perfect, but I said, "I better take them. You've made a mess in them." Diana didn't say anything. As beautiful as her panties looked on her, nothing could match the sweet, sinful glow of her cunny when I slowly peeled the sticky wet fabric from her pussy.

Her twin lips hung soft and swollen with excitement, curving away from my eyes and a shade lighter in skin tone than her thighs. The length of her hood lay exposed, bordered by her outer labia. Beneath, her inner lips had parted some, revealing the light pink shade of her inner pussy walls.

I sighed as if I had just seen Heaven.

"I want you to clean the mess my panties left behind," Diana whispered, her words shaking. "I don't want to ruin another pair before I go to bed."

I looked up at her.

This was a girl who had jerked me off and fingered my ass, who let me lick her asshole while I fingered-fucked her pussy from behind--this was my sister who had come on to me--yet she sounded nervous when she had said those words. I knew then that no one had ever kissed my sister between her legs before. Diana was as virgin as I was. The relief that flooded my veins reddened my skin, and I'm sure she saw the joy in my eyes as I stared up at her.

"What?" Diana asked in a soft, almost embarrassed voice as a blush crept across her cheeks.

"Just... thank you."

Diana's blush deepened, then she laughed, and then I kissed her pretty little pussy.

"Oh," my sister half-sang, sounding surprised even though she had known where my mouth was going.

My sister's lips melted on my tongue. The wetness that greeted me drew a low, hungry moan from deep within my chest. Her lips caved inward beneath the pressure of my tongue, and her soft folds enveloped me, warming me, wetting the interior of my mouth with her delicate flavor.

Diana widened her stance and placed her other hand in my hair, tangling my strands between her fingers as she braced herself against me. Memories of every video I had ever watched about eating pussy flared to life within my mind. The words DON'T FORGET HER CLIT blazed in neon across my vision. I forgot about my sister's clit the first time I had touched her pussy, but there was no fucking way I was going to forget about that magical jewel tonight.

My sister moaned, her voice filling her room and probably beyond the door, but I didn't care if she woke the world while I had my mouth on her pussy. My tongue licked through my sister's lips, pushing them aside in waves of swollen flesh. Her honey dripped onto my tongue, wet, thick, and sticky, and hot enough to send tingles through my knob and down into my balls. I lifted my hands to the backs of her thighs, over the muscles of her hamstrings, and up to her taut ass cheeks. She was flexing those firm buns, and the muscles beneath the soft layer of flesh covering them yielded to the pressure of my touch.

"Fuck," Diana whispered. "I'm loving the way you're cleaning that mess, little brother." She rolled her pussy against my mouth. "Mmm, fuck yeah, I am."

My sister's words stood my hair on end. Tingles ignited across my body. I pushed my tongue into her, getting excited. Diana gasped and fell back onto her bed. I followed, sliding my hands to the insides of her thighs and spreading them open. My mouth never left her pussy as I moved my hands down her legs to bracket her muff with my thumbs and forefingers. Her outer labia cushioned my digits like a velvet pillow, and her inner pussy lips welcomed my mouth home with a hot, sticky kiss.

"Mm, Timmy, yeah," Diana moaned, pressing my head between her legs. "Fuck, bro. Fuck."

I licked my way through her lips and pressed my tongue against her juicy pink pearl. Diana bucked her hips. I spread her pussy lips apart with my thumbs, opening her pink hole as I kissed, sucked, and licked her clit with every ounce of energy I had. My sister loved it--her noises told me that she did, and I wouldn't have traded her blissful whimper for anything else in the world.

"Two fingers," Diana said, panting. I looked up at her, and she looked down at me. "Fuck me with two fingers, but don't stop licking my clit. Do it, Timmy. Finger-fuck your sister's muff."

If my sister wanted to tell me how to touch her, who was I to argue? I'd do anything she ordered if it helped me make her come. I took my right hand off her thigh and held my middle and forefinger together. With great care, taking my time, and acting as if her cunny could break, I pressed my fingertips to her hole, pushing inward.

Hot softness embraced my digits as they sank into her warm, fresh-from-the-oven, cookie dough tenderness. We both groaned, with my sister sounding helpless and subdued while I sounded hungry and disbelieving. Her walls hugged my fingers, and the heat from within her flowed into my arm and body, engulfing my heart. I pushed my fingers all the way into her slippery hole to the last knuckles, and my sister uttered a soft whimper. The sound sent a spurt of pre-cum shooting from my balls to the tip of my cock.

"Fuck, you're so soft, Diana," I whispered. "I love it."

"Thank you," she said and squeezed my fingers with her pussy walls.

As I said earlier, I didn't forget her clit this time. My eyes, lost in a daze, caught the jewel peeking out from beneath its hood. My mouth moved to her mound on its own. I opened my lips and extended my tongue, pressing the flat of my lingual muscle against her pink nub and pushed it softly against her pubic bone.

"Tim--Timmy!" Diana gasped.

I gently pressed on my sister's clit, pulled my tongue away, then pressed on it again, slowly building up the pressure with a methodical tapping motion.

"Oh, god," Diana whined. "God, god, god damn it, fuck!"

I closed my eyes and savored the sweet taste of my sister's fresh pussy folds. Maybe I savored the taste for too long because Diana turned her hips in a slow, sensuous circle, rubbing her twat around my mouth and turning my neck in time with her movements. I spread my fingers inside of her, causing her to moan. Her walls resisted me as I stretched them, and when she groaned again, I started to finger-fuck her little pussyhole.

"Oh, fuck, ohhh!" Diana moaned. I turned my fingers so that my palm faced upward, and I rubbed the underside of her mound. "Shit, yeah, like that, little brother, just like--fuck--that."

I increased the pace of my finger-banging, creating wet, sloshy sounds as my sister's juices ran wetly down the crack of her ass. Her pussy was a mess of cream and honey, her nectar white and milky, thick and tasty. She coated my chin with her glaze, and the bottom swells of her butt cheeks shined, as did her little asshole, which I touched with my left forefinger.

"Fuck," Diana gasped when I pushed against that opening. "Oh, fuck! Fuck!"

Her clit throbbed in my mouth. As I pushed against her backdoor, a pulse shot through her pussy, followed by several more, until she was clinging to my fingers with her trembling walls.

"Timmy, I'm going to... oh my god, I'm going to... I'm going to, oh my fucking god; I'm going to--"

A high pitch whimper cut off her words. Her stomach heaved, her ass shook, and she fed me her muff with a sexy, up and down grinding motion that ran her pussy all over my face. My sister tightened her grip on my hair and pulled me against her mound, mashing her clit between my tongue and her pubic bone.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come again!" Diana groaned as I pushed my fingers to the back of her pussy, still trying to get deeper when her hole became too small to take me past my last knuckles.

"God, god, god, I'm coming again," Diana wailed, trembling and gasping. She humped my face and held me against her, and she pulled her knees up and back, spreading her pretty little cunny wider for me. I sucked on her clit, turning it between my lips, and she cried out again, begging me not to stop. My finger never made it into her ass, but I probed her backdoor gently as it tightened with her orgasm--a promise to her that one day I'd get inside of her forbidden hole.

"Oh fuck, baby, Timmy, baby," Diana whispered, her tone growing quieter as her bodily tremors slowed and her breathing calmed. She massaged my hair as her whispers faded into silence.

I pulled my fingers from her pussy and sat back on my heels, staring at the wettest, pinkest slit I had ever seen--the only pussy I've seen live--but I'm counting the lovely little holes I had seen in pornos as well. I could stare at my sister's pussy all day and never lose appreciation for her.

"Come here," Diana ordered me.

She crawled backward on the bed, using her elbows and feet. I stood. She still had her shirt on, but she pulled the hem over her big tits for me. I groaned at the sight of her round tit flesh and her thick, peachy nipples.

12