All Comments on 'Anderson Family Journals #06'

by MrHereWriting

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 2 years agoAuthor

https://twitter.com/MrHereWriting

-

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere <---- For all of my old #1 stories

-

I've submitted #07, but haven't started reworking #08 yet. #08 is a one-page chapter; it shouldn't take long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your story. Please keep writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Believable early sexual experimentation

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You mentioned milfs in one of your comments/reply to someone, does that mean that the male MC/timmy is going to be involved with his friends mothers or will you make a story/part from pov of some other male character and his tell his story?

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: The Journal follows the Anderson Family. I wrote the entries weekly when I had a subscription page, and everything is through the eyes of the Anderson family. Abbey has three chapters, I never got far enough to add Diana or the Mother's chapters, but to answer your question: In time, Timmy will help the other 18-year-old seniors in his class bang their mothers, and as a reward, they throw Timmy some pussy.

-

@Klitomatic: Everything in perspective. If I had uploaded the story all at once, which I wasn't going to do, you'd have read the sex you were looking for by now because all the chapters would have gone up at once. I'm glad you're reading and commenting, it's always appreciated, but I change my style for no one. There are chapters to go before the sex. You could always wait until they go up before you start reading again.

-

Anyway, my thanks to everyone who has either read, voted, or commented or done all three on this story so far.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Getting better

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story! Thanks for sharing it with us.

BilleyedBilleyedover 2 years ago

I think Diana should have punished Timmy because he failed to clean the entire mess away from her pussy, telling him that if his fingers aren’t long enough he needs to find something that is long enough to get her clean deeper.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I notice the foreshadowing, possibly everyone involved eventually. Trying not to look ahead. 5*

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

Some nice, very erotic writing done here. Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Just fabulous. Five stars!

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

Little slut Diana needs to be taught who the boss is. Her ass needs reddening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHereWriting@MrHereWriting
I don't believe in an eye-for-an-eye. I've always been a two-for-one fella. __________ SMASHWORDS: I have two newer Mom stories up at Smashwords worth checking out. The first is "Mom's Bikini Summer Fantastic" and the second is "Mom's a Method Actress." https://www.smashword...