All Comments on 'Anderson Family Journals #09 to 11'

by MrHereWriting

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 2 years agoAuthor

https://twitter.com/MrHereWriting

-

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/MrHere <---- For all of my old #1 stories

-

I uploaded the story with the title: Anderson Family Journals #09 to #11, not #09-11, not 9/11 (That's in bad taste. The website changed my title. Sigh.

-

Anyway, the next chapter is from Abbey's POV, but I need to rewrite the entire thing and I need to finish some Smashwords uploads and I need to write my Halloween Story. (I don't know if I have time for that.)

-

Thanks for reading.

boomer45boomer45over 2 years ago

Waiting for the next sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the journals. My guess, because when it's a good story, and it is definitely a good story, I like to try to work out what's next, is Abbey's secret, at least from Timmy, is that Diana has been having Abbey lick her pussy. It just gives that vibe. Sometimes I'm right, sometimes I'm wrong. Time will tell. Either way, I'm sure the next chapter is great.

Jedd

MrHereWritingMrHereWritingover 2 years agoAuthor

@Klitomatic

- I don't like you. You try to take the fun of writing away from the writer with your comments. So I'm going to delete all your messages, and you can give me a 1.

marathoncoolmarathoncoolover 2 years ago

Your stories are consistently among the best erotica I get to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is so much left to develop and you have only hinted at some of them. I hope you can flesh out the angles and turn this into the monster it could become. Thanks for the effort.

dottie86dottie86over 2 years ago
Excellent after that slow start that you DID worn readers about

Excellent and well done! SEXY....HOT. interaction between Timmy and Diana, for me the sizzle and hotness started at #6 and it all came together. I look forward to the Abbey story/ series and anything else!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story. I hope you will continue. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 star. Opinions are like assholes, everyone has got one so here’s mine. I think the story would have worked better for me if they weren’t triplets. So much emphasis is put on little Abbey (“Do you think I’m old enough to have a boyfriend”) being younger but yet she’s one of the triplets. I understand there’s a fetish angle there but Diana is obviously more mature and dominant than even Timmy. Will keep reading.

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

I’m so totally turned on by this series, it’s not even funny. Ffs, I feel like a horny teenager again.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGabout 2 months ago

You must be receiving messages from "Klitomatic" on your emails, because I do not see them here anywhere. AND, it appears that he/she is none-too-nice about what comments are made about this story. Your response is on-point!! Delete them, ignore him/her...they are not important, the others of us who love your writings are your GREATEST FANS...so do not give up, keep writing, for yourself, for five-star ratings, and for us, who love giving those ratings!!

The slow start, the build-up, the whole series is enough to make me shiver...I am enraptured by the incest concept here, sister(s), Mom, the wrestling moms...anticipating the next installment!!

Five**5**Stars ..Yippee!!

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💫💫💫💫💫🌋🌋🌋🌋🌋💯

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrHereWriting@MrHereWriting
I don't believe in an eye-for-an-eye. I've always been a two-for-one fella. __________ SMASHWORDS: I have two newer Mom stories up at Smashwords worth checking out. The first is "Mom's Bikini Summer Fantastic" and the second is "Mom's a Method Actress." https://www.smashword...