Anderson Family Journals #15 to 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready for the rest of my dick?" I asked. God, it was so hard to keep myself from pumping my mother's pussy full of cock without mercy.

Mom shook her head, panting out a laugh. "It's been a long time for me, baby." She moaned. "And never with a cock like yours."

"What about Dad's?" I asked without thinking.

"Big," Mom whispered, "but still a head shorter than yours."

I moaned as I said, "Well, you're gonna get it, Mom. You're gonna get it soon."

Treating my mother like this, as my sex toy, was building up my orgasm faster than I could fuck. I rolled my hips backward then humped them forward, giving Mom three-quarters of my dick. Her moans filled the room, soft at first, then loud, then fast. As I pumped her little pussy, she clawed at the comforter beneath her fingers.

I moaned as her tiny twat sucked on my cock like a mouth. Her insides licked my knob like a tongue, and after a few minutes of poking my mother's pretty pussy with smooth strokes, I hammered the last quarter of my prick into her cunny hard.

"Fuck!" Mom gasped, lurching forward. A small ripple rode her upturned ass cheeks. I only pulled out halfway before I hammered my slippery pole back into her hot pussy again. "Shit!" I did it again. "Fuck, baby, fuck!"

Mom had read my mind. I fucked my mother, fast at first, using just my movements, then I held still and pulled her back onto my meat-stick until she moved her body on her own. Her moans and curses filled the room; then, I thrust forward as she drove her ass back toward me, and she uttered a low-throated grunt of surprise, unable to form words as my glans pushed into her warm guts. I ground my dick into her, rubbing my knob around her insides, reaching way up into her tummy--so I told myself--touching places where no other dick had been before.

"Am I bigger than dad?" I asked.

Mom grunted.

I spanked her ass, making her gasp.

"Tell me," I said, spanking her again, harder than before.

"Fuck, yes," Mom whimpered. "You feel so much bigger, you little bastard."

The sound of her trembling voice as she talked dirty to me, along with the heat her muff baked my cock in, was too much to take. My balls tightened. My cum was getting ready to shoot as it tossed within my sack like an angry sea. I sat on my calves and pulled Mom back with me, standing her on her knees with her shins outside of mine as she sat on my dick.

"Oh, fuck," Mom moaned.

I bounced her pussy up and down on my vertical stick, sometimes pulling her down hard and grinding her twat on me hard enough to push and pull on my nut sack with our up-and-down movements. Mom whimpered and fell back against me. I let go of her hips, thrusting my left hand up her sweater dress to caress her tits as I ran my right hand forward along the line of her hip and cupped her mound in my hand. My middle finger found her fat clit, my side fingers squeezed her wet nub, and Mom went wild as I played with her pleasure pearl.

"Oh fuck, oh shit, fuck, fuck-fuck-fuck," Mom whimpered. "Timmy, you little fucker!"

Mom worked her pussy on my dick, humping me wild, stripper movements meant to make men nut in the backrooms. As her butt pressed into my hips and thighs, I swirled her thick clitty in circles, the juicy nub throbbing and about to explode. A series of spasms rocked Mom's body, and her pussy trembled around my mom-fucking-meat, her juices flowing until a creamy froth lathered my balls. My cock swelled, my asshole tightened, and my balls tingled. I was getting ready to fill my mother's pussy with cream.

"Baby, oh, baby, I'm gonna come," Mom rasped as she worked her ass in tight, hard circles around my cock. Sweat now dampened her body below her dress. "Oh fuck! Oh shit! Oh, Timmy, I'm coming on my son's dick!"

Mom's body shook, and she tried to fall forward. I held her hard against me, forcing her sensitive cunny to come on my cock. I pumped my prick into her new, cum-drenched slipperiness, lifting my ass upward and her knees off the bed as I jackhammered her across the length of my dick. Loud slapping sounds filled my mother's bedroom. My balls shivered and buzzed, and I released a torrent of jizz. My cum swelled my shaft before unleashing its heat into my mother's snatch in one long stream of mind-numbing, body-buzzing bliss.

"Fuck, Mom, Mom, Mom," I gasped. "Oh, Mom--FUCK YEAHHHHHH!"

We rode each other through our orgasms, shaking and panting, moaning, and cursing, sometimes at each other. I pressed my mouth to my mother's back and bit down, not hard, just a gentle nibble that pulled at her skin beneath her sweater. Her breath left her lungs in harsh gasps, and she slapped my thigh several times, still trying to get away from my dick. After a moment, I lowered us to our left side, our heads on the pillows, my cock softening but not going completely soft within her maternal canal. When I finally slipped out of her warm, wet hole, a thick glob of our cum followed, running over her left thigh in a gooey mess of sexy cream.

Mom turned her head and looked at me, her blonde hair a mess, her mascara running. She smiled at me--it was the sexiest, naughtiest, horniest smile I had ever seen on her lips-- then she laughed, then she licked her lips when she saw the look on my face.

"The nights far from over," I said as I laid her on her back and straddled her stomach, my cock flopping between her big tits. "Open up, Mom. There's a lot of night left for us to get to know each other."

"Oh boy," Mom whispered, then she opened her mouth....

Timmy Out.

#17 Timmy

Getting Kinky with Mom

Sixty-Nine with Mom

"Oh boy," Mom had whispered, then she had opened her mouth....

Mom lay beneath me, still in her sweater dress minus a bra and panties, her ankle-high tennis shoes on her feet, their looped laces touching the bed. My mother, being fully dressed while I straddled her stomach, completely naked, made my cock flex from root to tip in a banana-like curve, shooting a wad of pre-cum from the tip of my dick onto her chin.

"Baby," Mom moaned. "You're a fuck-machine."

I smiled, proud and arrogant, as my mother's words made my heart swell. "Thanks to you," I said, putting my thumb on my mother's chin and pushing the pre-cum over her bottom lip. As I rubbed my fluid on her face, I slid my long, hard cock between her tits, our cummy mixture coating my dick and wetting the inside swells of my mother's large breasts. I lowered her sweater, covering my cock and her breasts, then I pushed my thumb into my mother's mouth for her to suck.

Mom puckered her full lips, her eyes widening, and she sucked on my thumb in the same way my sister likes to play with the head of my prick. Heat, warmth, and the flicking of my mother's tongue bathed my thumb in a preview of the blowjob Mom would be giving me later. I moaned and pumped my prick through her cleavage, loving the yielding firmness of my mother's titty mounds.

"Hold your tits together," I said in a trembling voice. "Let me fuck these beautiful things for a little bit."

Mom reached under her sweater, doing as I commanded without hesitation. A buzzing of pleasure danced about my shoulders and arms when she listened to me without question. I sped up my thrusting as she squeezed my shaft with her breasts, their wet softness creating a perfect pocket for me to fuck.

"Fuck, Mom," I moaned, fucking her hard enough to jiggle her tits beneath her sweater.

Mom bit the end of my thumb, making me moan, the pleasure-pain clenching my asshole in blissful ways. I pulled my dick from beneath her sweater and crawled over her tits, throwing my left leg forward, leaving my right back, and putting my body in a low lunge. My knob dangled in front of Mom's face. She grabbed the neck of my cock with her right hand, bringing it to her lips in the next instant.

"Suck your son's cock," I whispered.

Mom opened her smiling mouth and took my incest stick between her lips.

Her tongue landed on the underside of my glans, sending a sizzling thrill straight to my toes, curling them. My thighs tensed, my ass flexed, and I slowly fed my mother--my motherfucking mother--the shaft of my cock.

"Umm, umm, umm," Mom moaned as she gobbled up my pole.

Until you've had it, there is nothing like having your own mother's mouth warming your cock with her saliva, tongue, inner cheeks, and hot breath. This was the woman who had birthed me, taken care of me, hugged me, begged me for kisses and cuddles--that I used to run away from--and she had chased me around with her arms outstretched, pretending to be the tickle monster while I laughed and tried to hide from her. Later in life, she was always there when I needed someone to talk to, a comforting word, or some tender understanding. This was the one person who I knew would love me forever, no matter what I did. True unconditional love--allowing me to fuck my sister had proved my faith in my mother's love. Somewhere during the time my mother had raised me, her loving affection had transformed into desire... desire that transcended the normal boundaries of a mother/son relationship--a desire I shared.

"Fuck, Mom, I love you," I moaned.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm," Mom mumbled around my dick, her spit rolling down her cheeks and her nostrils flaring hard. She looked beautiful, radiant, her eyes glowed, her cheeks blossomed red, and I'll never forget the look in her eyes as I pushed my cock into her mouth, popped into her throat, and rested my balls on her wet chin.

Mom gagged, sputtering like an angel.

"Yeah," I grunted. "Fuck yeah, Mom. Eat it. Eat my fucking dick. Mmm, yeah!"

I turned my body around her head, never taking my cock from my mother's mouth. It was a gentle affair. Soon I had my knees sat on either side of her head, the soles of my feet pressed against the headboard, and I was still feeding her my meat. The back of her neck rested on a pillow, the reverse angle of my prick sliding through her mouth felt rougher, with more friction. Mom gagged several times. I soothed her with the same shushing noises she once used on me whenever I had hurt myself.

I leaned forward, dropping onto my left hand and spreading my mother's thighs with my right hand. She opened them for me. (I thought about how I treated Diana when my sister gave me control.) I spanked the inside of my mother's thighs, right on the fleshy swells below her pussy.

"Mmm," Mom moan-gasped. "Umm. Mmm. Umm. Uh!"

I spanked her other thigh, and she spread her legs further apart for me, offering up her hairless muff for me to munch on. I lowered my head, lifting my ass and pulling some of my cock-meat from her mouth. Mom's breathing relaxed, then she whimpered as I pressed my tongue hard against her throbbing clitty bud.

The sweetness of Mom's pussy watered my mouth. I drooled a line of spit down her forbidden crease. It dripped down her slit, over her perineum, and between the bottom bulges of her tight ass cheeks to her asshole before falling onto the bed. I raised my head and spanked my mother's pussy hard.

"Oh!" Mom gasped, her words garbled around my cock.

I straightened my forefinger and sawed it between her inner pussy lips, fucking her slit up and down, then pushing her small, pink petals to the sides. Mom moaned, squirming beneath me, her head moving up and down my shaft as her throat squeezed my knob.

"Fuck, you have a beautiful pussy, Mom," I moaned against her twat. Her cunny warmth radiated throughout my face. "So fucking hot for me. So fucking wet for your son."

Mom raised her hands and grabbed my ass. She dug her fingers into my cheeks and pulled down as she fucked her mouth upward. I moaned, wrapped my hands around the outside of her thighs, gripped her cheeks, and pulled, spreading both of her lower holes wide open.

"Oh-umm," Mom sputtered.

I slid several of my right hand's fingers into her pussy, pushing past her lips and caressing her juicy insides. I sucked her clit, polishing her little pearl with my tongue, and I slid the tip of my middle, left finger between her ass cheeks... against her asshole.

Mom squirmed. "Umm-umm, umm-umm," she moaned, wiggling her butt against the bed.

My saliva, her pussy juices, and our cum had turned her butt crack into a wet mess. I pushed the tip of my middle finger against the tight, rough crinkle of her puckered starfish. Mom moaned. She planted her heels on the bed and pushed upward as if she could keep me away from her backdoor. I pumped my hips downward, pinning her head to the bed as I fucked the entire length of my prick into her mouth over and over again.

"Mwuh, mwuh, mwuh," Mom gurgled.

"Yeah, Mom," I moaned. "Take it, Mom. Take it."

Mom groaned as I eased my finger against her rear passage. I never removed my mouth from her clit, alternating between sucking, swishing, and pressing on her pink jewel with a steady rhythm. My fingers in her cunny poked in and out, then curled against the underside of her mound, petting her G-spot. My middle finger--the finger that my mother was trying to wiggle away from--continued its journey through the rubbery tightness of her anal ring.

I eased my mother's butthole open, fighting its tightness and taking my time with her virgin anus. She felt virgin back there, as virgin as Diana, and my sister had never let anyone but me lick, finger, or tongue-fuck her bumhole... no one else, ever. Mom quivered as soon as I started to stretch her rear passage open.

"There you go," I mumbled as her spokes spasmed and stretched, seeming to pulsate around my fingertip.

Mom's body tensed as my finger slowly opened her rear, so very slowly, her hole expanding in small, nearly nonexistent increments, then I was in.

I was fucking in.

"Oomph!" Mom grunted.

I took my mother's clit in my mouth and sucked on the curve of her pussy mound. She stiffened. My balls tingled, and wavy lines of pleasure shivered through my shaft. Sweat formed on Mom's body as I continued pushing my middle finger up her ass.

Mom whimpered several times as her pussy trembled around my fingers.

I was up her butt to the first knuckle, then the second, her pussy gushing honey down the crack of her ass and wetting my fingers. I started to tremble as my balls buzzed and swelled. Mom whimpered around my cock, breathing hard--nearly hyperventilating--her stomach rolling and her breasts swaying.

I sucked on her clit as hard as I could, then pushed the last of my finger through the hot, muscular ring of her anus. Mom's backdoor muscles throbbed around my finger, seeming to try to drag in inward each time her pucker clenched. With a sigh, I wiggled my fingers inside of her butthole, loving the warmth of her ass.

Mom whimpered something, talking into my dick, and I came. The vibrations of her muffled words tickled my glans, and my balls exploded in blissful agony. I pushed down on Mom's clit, pulled my finger from her butt to the top, then pushed back in, doing this several times, the friction giving me goosebumps. Mom howled beneath me, stiffened, then melted as her orgasm struck her body with the energy of a lightning bolt.

1.21 gigawatts!

A flood of pussy juice and creamy cum squirted from my mother's cunny. It was like a porno, only real, sexy, and her cum was staining my fingers and her bed. As Mom came, I rolled her clitty around with my tongue as my cum rushed through my shaft and into my mother's mouth until I thought there was nothing left to feed her.

After a minute, Mom pushed on my hips, and I slid to the side, my cock sliding against her lips. When I was free, she gasped for breath. Knowing that I was working her harder than she had ever been worked was enough to force one last spurt of cum from my cock.

"Catch your breath, Mom," I said, collapsing to the side. "Your asshole's next."

"Oh my god," Mom painted. "Oh my fucking god, Timmy, you're an animal."

I laughed, breathless, and I reached over to take my mother's hand. We interlocked fingers, gripping each other tightly.

"I know, Mom," I said. "And tonight, you're locked in my cage."

Mom laughed. "There's my goofy son...."

I laughed, but I also got up and pushed Mom onto her stomach, then I lowered my tongue to the crack of her ass.

Timmy out.

#18 Timmy

The Kink Continues

Anal with Mom

..., then I lowered my tongue to the crack of her ass.

The tip of my tongue connected with the top of my mother's crack. Her golden skin tasted of sweat and vanilla cream, the flavor primal enough to swell my cock further. My shaft strained, and my balls ached from coming twice so soon, but I was about to take my mother's ass--only death could stop me now.

My head faced Mom's tennis shoe-covered feet. I extended my tongue, flattening it against her crack and sweeping it down between her thick cheeks. She was firm, like Diana, but with softer meat, a yielding bubble butt meant for shaking, jiggling and hypnotizing men's eyes until they were stupid with lust--which I was.

The taste of pussy and cum ran through the valley of my mother's behind. I licked it up, breathing deep and inhaling the lusty fragrance radiating outward from between her cum-soaked thighs. Mom shivered as I approached her asshole, her body tensing. I placed my hands on her cheeks and filled my palms with her firm roundness, digging my fingers into her taut hams. I growled and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her peachy-pink asshole to my eyes.

"Mmm," Mom moaned.

I only looked for a moment, memorizing her crinkled opening, then I pushed my tongue against her anus and flicked the tip around her tiny divot.

"Ohhhhh," Mom gasped, her voice quivering.

"A virgin ass, Mom?" I licked her butthole again. "Tell me?"

"Yuh-yes," Mom whispered. "Toys, vibrators, small things." Her voice rose as she spoke, her words shaky with barely-there tremors. "Never a cock--oh--or anything as big as yours. Fuck, Timmy!"

I had pressed my tongue against her sphincter, testing the rubbery flesh of her ass. Her pucker spasmed, trying to push me out of her backdoor as my saliva ran down my tongue, coating her rear entry. I spread my mother's cheeks wider. She opened her legs, her pussy lips glazed and shiny, glistening pink and spreading open as I pulled her twin hills to the sides.

"Fuck, Timmy," Mom moaned. "God damn, son, the things--you--do to your mother."

"And your daughter."

A smile curved my lips as Mom answered me with a hungry, yet disbelieving, groan, as if she wanted to hear what I had to say about Diana but didn't want to believe, yet it turned her on anyway.

I slid my right hand between Mom's legs, fluttering her pussy lips with my fingers before slipping the tips through her folds. Mom shivered as I splayed her pinkness open. I heard the ruffling of cloth as she bent her right knee, sliding it up the bed and opening her twat even more for me.

"That's it, Mom, let me have this pussy."

I pushed two fingers between her thighs, into her creaminess.

"Ooh," Mom moaned.

I pulled my fingers from her and moved over her body, tugging off her sweater dress by first sliding my hands beneath her body and cupping her tits. After some nipples play, I pulled the dress from her and tossed it to the side, then I straddled her lower back, still facing her feet as I rested my balls on her crack. I kept her right cheek spread open with my left hand and slowly finger-fucked the dewy softness between her legs with my right fingers. I gathered her juices with my digits, her asshole needed lube, and her thick, cum-honey was more than slippery enough to grease down her virgin pucker.

"Mom, I'm going to fuck your ass," I whispered, panting. "How did we get here, Mom?" I licked my lips. What would Diana say? "How does a mother decide she wants to fuck her son?"