Anderson Family Journals #15 to 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Timmy," Mom gasped. "You make me feel so nasty."

I growled and shoved my fingers up my mother's snatch as I smacked her ass with my left hand. Mom yelped. Her ass cheeks jiggled in a wave of tight, round flesh. My cock grew, stretching forward, my meat warming as it filled with excitement. My knob slid against my mother's crack then rose, hardening into a thick pole over her hills--my spongy tip looked far too big for her little butthole.

"It's going to be a tight fit up your butt for my cock," I said.

Mom moaned.

"Do you think the other moms will let their sons fuck them up their sexy, MILF asses?"

Mom trembled.

"Were you hoping I'd be a virgin our first time?"

"I couldn't do this with you if Diana hadn't gotten your dick first," Mom whispered in a raspy rush of words.

I opened my mouth, dropping a wad of spit from my lips. My saliva landed in Mom's butt crack. I slid my fingers from her snatch, across her perineum, and through the bottom opening between her warm cheeks. Mom trembled. I spread her right cheek open and drew a circle around her asshole with my wet, middle finger.

"So fucking sexy," I whispered. "Why do you want to fuck me, Mom?"

"God, Timmy," Mom said, sighing, her voice straining, "do you really want to talk about this... now?"

I pushed my finger against her backdoor, testing the give of her puckered anus. "I want to hear you say something dirty to me." I rubbed the very center of her rosebud.

"Ooh," Mom moaned. "Because"--she made a clicking noise with her tongue--"because my son has the biggest dick on his wrestling team."

I groaned.

"Did you like that, baby?"

"Yes," I said, stressing the word into a hiss.

Between the pussy juice, cum, and spit, my finger slid slowly into Mom's ass. Her hot anal ring clung to me, collapsing inward against the pressure of my digit until her small hole sucked me right into her butt, where she was so fucking warm.

"Ungh," Mom grunted, low and loud... strained.

I let go of Mom's cheek and grabbed my cock with my left hand, stroking myself several times as I pushed my finger up my mother's ass. Mom groaned beneath me, her body wiggling as her asshole fought my naughty, butt-probing finger. I moved slowly through her butthole, her insides warm and soft, the heat within her sending an ache through my balls as my sack tightened with desire.

"Feel good, Mom?"

"Feels strange," Mom said. "But--mmm--good. A scary kind of pleasure."

I worked my finger up to the last knuckle, then swirled it around her insides. Mom moaned. I pulled out, pushed in, pulled out, then circled my fingertip around her anal ring, trying to loosen her up.

"Time for another finger," I whispered.

Mom let out a long, trembling breath. "Diana taught you--ooh--a lot."

I said nothing, thinking Diana's fingered my ass more than once. Instead, I answered my mother's words by probing her backdoor with my forefinger, pushing it alongside my middle finger, the tip fighting for room within the smoothness of my mother's rubbery opening. Mom groaned as I eased the tip into her butt by nudging her anal ring aside. Once in, I extended my finger, sliding it right up her asshole to the last knuckle.

"Oh, fuck!" Mom grunted.

I let go of my cock and slid my left hand under Mom's naked hips. She arched her butt off the bed as much as she could with me straddling her, but it was enough room for me to get my fingers onto her pussy, with my two biggest touching her clitoral hood and the meaty pearl swelling out from within it.

"Ooh, shit, baby," Mom moaned. "Fuck. Oh, fuck."

I wiggled my fingers against her clit. Mom bucked, and I rode her body like a cowboy taming a wild mare. I gently turned her love nub in circles, using slow strokes that matched the rhythm of my fingers sliding in and out of her ass. Soon, I sped up my fucking motions, working her clit and probing her ass in tandem, rubbing the sides of her anal cavity and anywhere else I could reach. Mom was nothing but soft, warm, and elastic beyond her butthole.

"Shit, baby, shit," Mom moaned. "Ooh, god, that's good--mmm, yeah--fuck!"

I worked her pussy pearl faster.

"Fuck, baby."

I finger-fucked her butt deeper.

"Jesus, fuck-fuck!" Mom whimpered. "Baby, oh, baby. Baby!"

I pushed my fingers into her ass as far as they'd go as swished her clit side to side, pressed down on it, then swished it again.

"Baby, oh, baby--god--you're making Mommy come."

I lost it. My fingers went wild, fucking my mother's butt on their own. Mom tensed and trembled, her muscles swelling beneath her skin, the smooth taper of her thighs highlighted by the strong lines running through her limbs. Her bubble butt shook. Her asshole clenched, pinching my fingers so fucking tight I was sure they were going to break.

"Oh, fuck!" Mom moaned, muffling her voice with a mouthful of the bedspread as she came.

I held my mother's mound in my hand, hugging her pussy tightly as I pistoned my fingers in and out of her fat ass, twisting them like a screw as I sodomized her backdoor through her orgasm. Mom's whimpers filled the room, and the release of her cum flooded my nostrils with a thick, musky scent that had my cock dripping with pre-cum.

"I need to fuck you," I growled.

Mom mumbled something to me, her gibberish words filled with pleasure. I pulled my fingers out of her ass and turned around, straddling the backs of her thighs with my cock resting within her butt crack. I pushed her cheeks together and hot-dogged her hills for a minute, just fucking my cock through her meaty hams while pulling my knob back a little further with each stroke until my tip touched the spokes of her rear fuckhole.

"Oh fuck," Mom gasped. Her hands clenched the bedspread, pulling the fabric upward.

"Pull your asshole open for me," I said, smacking her butt with my right hand. "Come on, Mom, give your son what he wants."

"You little shit," Mom said, her voice trembling.

She reached back with both hands and grabbed onto her cheeks. Her fingers slid into the crack of her, and she pulled herself open for me. I looked down the length of her crack, stopping my gaze at the pale, peach-pink hole I was about to fuck. I grabbed the neck of my shaft with my right hand, placed my left hand on her lower back, then pushed my glans against her slippery, little asshole.

"Umm, fuck," Mom grunted as my crown put pressure on the ring of her anus. "Oh, fuck, Timmy!"

"God, Mom," I moaned. "So fucking hot. So fucking tight."

An unreal constriction hugged my glans, sending tingles of pleasure throughout the rim of my helmet. Mom's backdoor squeezed me tight, compressing the head of my cock in a sparkling grip of pleasure that tensed my lower body.

"Oh, oh, oh--god!" Mom moaned, then yelped as my knob popped into her rear passage.

I held my breath, closed my eyes, and panted. Fuck. I was fucking my mother in the ass! My heart was ready to explode from my chest. How wrong was this? How fucking great was it? How naughty and nasty was this?

"Tell me to fuck you," I said through clenched teeth.

"Baby," Mom whimpered, "fuck your mother's butt."

I pushed in, my cock wet with spit and pussy juice from jerking off.

"Yeah, baby, yeah," Mom groaned. "Fuck Mommy's butt--oh--fuck it good, Timmy."

I was ready to blow a thick wad of cum up my mother's backside, but I bit the inside of my cheek and flexed my cock hard, which made Mom grunt loudly. I held my breath, my heart beating fast, and I slowly pushed the length of my shaft into my mother's hot bum. Slowly in, slowly out, using small movements that had my mother hissing and panting and gasping--the friction so tight, so good, so close to making me come hard.

With half of my cock buried up my mother's butt, I grabbed her wrists and pinned them against her lower back. Mom lifted her blonde head in surprise, and I pushed the rest of my cock into her without stopping. Her snugness crushed the sides of my shaft, swelling the meat that was already inside her to near bursting. As I moaned, looking down, I saw that my mother's butthole had stretched to an obscene size as it expanded around my pole. When my balls pressed against her pussy from behind, we both released a loud grunt, filling the room with our strained pleasure.

"God, Timmy," Mom groaned. "Your dick fills me up so much."

"Incest dick," I gasped.

"Yeah, your incest dick--oh--fills Mommy's butt to the brim."

"Mom," I gasped, "your ass is so fucking hot on the inside."

I lowered myself to my hands, pressing my chest to my mother's back, and I slowly humped my prick through her butthole. Mom's body rocked against the bed. Her moans spurred me on. My ass rose and fell, swimming my dick through Mom's anal ring. My muscles bulged, straining as Mom's asshole struggled to stay tight around my pole. I gasped and groaned, and I forced my hands between the bed and Mom's big tits, filling my palms with her soft breasts.

"Uh, Uh, Uh," Mom panted beneath me. Sweat beaded her body. Her voice strained. "Uh, uh, uh." It was the greatest sound in the world.

I don't know how long we fucked for, with me panting and Mom groaning and grunting beneath me, her breath thick and course, her moans throaty and wild. I eventually turned Mom onto her side and pushed her legs up the bed until she was lying in the fetal position on her side. I held onto her hip with my left hand while slipping my dick into her ass and ran my right fingers along the folds of her bulging pussy lips. Her honey flowed out of her, soaking my fingers, her thighs, and the bedsheets with her scent.

Would Diana get this wet from taking my cock up her teen ass?

The thought drove me forward. I turned Mom onto her back, lifting her legs into the air so that I didn't have to pull my dick out of her as I turned her over. I hooked my arms behind her knees and pushed her legs back, her feet sticking straight up, the laces of her tennis shoes rocking with each firm cock-stroke through her butthole.

I didn't want the night to end, but I didn't last nearly as long as I wanted to either. Mom reached between her legs and played with her pussy as she stuck her other hand's fingers into my mouth. I sucked them, fucking her faster and faster. Mom whimpered, giving me a how-dare-you-fuck-your-mother-like-this glare that made the tip of my dick tingle.

I came first, crying out and gasping as I hit something soft and stretching at the back of her anal chute. Cum shot through my cock, swelling it where it surged through my shaft, and I filled my mother's butt with a constant stream of jizz. I folded my mother in two and pressed my mouth to hers, my hips going into a frenzy as I dropped the last of my load up her ass. Just as I finished, Mom came, kissing me hard enough to bruise my lips as her asshole spasmed around my dick.

After a minute of breathing hard, I eased my mother's legs back down to the bed. Then, I collapsed atop her, using my elbows and knees to hold most of my weight, though I pressed my chest into her damp tits. Mom panted beneath me as my cock softened in her ass. When I pulled my prick out of her, my shaft stretched between us--her asshole not wanting to let me go.

"Holy fuck," I whispered. "Fuck, Mom, that was hot." I smiled. "I just fucked my mother, Mom."

"When you're ready to fuck me again, just wake me up," Mom whispered. "Now that we've gotten the fucking out of the way, you can practice making love to me."

I closed my eyes and took my mother's hand in mine. "I promise," I said. "I promise."

I rose from the bed and went to my mother's bathroom, where I turned the sink to hot and warmed a hand towel. I wiped my mother's body down. She lay there, exhausted, her nipples hard and her pussy wet. After taking care of Mom, I showered, turned off the lights, and got into bed with her. I woke late in the night, and my mother's warm body convinced me that another round of fucking was called for. I did as I had promised, slowly waking my mom with subtle foreplay that would have made Diana proud.

I made love to Mom in the dark, letting her touch me, kiss me, taste me, and use me. After I filled my mother's pussy with cum, we fell asleep in each other's arms. When I woke in the morning, I heard Diana and Abbey downstairs. I grabbed my clothes and ran to my room in the buff. Mom decided to stay home from work. It had been a long time since someone had fucked her silly, and she was too sore to leave her bed that day.

Downstairs, in the kitchen, Diana greeted me with a kiss, melting into me as if we had not seen each other for a week. Abbey didn't seem surprised by Diana's affection for me. (I was more anxious on the inside than I showed on the outside.) My little sister watched us with a tilted head and curious eyes--big, curious eyes--as if studying our motions and memorizing our movements.

Abbey's curiosity worried me. Triplet or not, she was still my little sister and even though she was only minutes younger than me, those five years without her made her seem much younger than me (in spirit).

On our way to school, Abbey sat in the backseat. As she exited the car, her eyes met mine with something I'd call understanding. though I had no idea what she understood. That look made me wonder--even more--about what my sisters had gotten up to during their night together.

It had been nothing good, I'm sure, but I was sure that it would come back to haunt me in some way. To make matters worse, Diana told me to mind my business when I asked her about it.

I guess it didn't matter. I'm going to find out eventually.

Timmy out.

* * * * *

Next time on the Anderson Family Journals: Abbey's Night Out.

If you've read this far, click a 5 star.

Thanks for reading.