Anderson Family Journals #19 to 20

Story Info
Lana, Vicki, Diana & Abbey have slumber party.
8k words
4.8
25.1k
34

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I do not give anyone permission to re-post or archive my stories. If you want to download my story for personal use, be my guest, but that's as far as my permissions go.

Otherwise, have fun and enjoy.

#19 Abbey

Girls' Night Part I

Entry #1 - Stranger and Stranger

Diana has changed my life forever....

Entry #2 - A Sleepover

On Thursday, Diana sent me a text, reading: We're going somewhere after school. Meet me at my car.

Where are we going? I texted back.

Don't be nosy, Diana said. Don't ditch me. It's a surprise.

I sighed.

I needed to text Vicki. We wouldn't be going to any of the special clubs today. The nasty excitement of watching live fucking had been occupying my thoughts all day long, and my little pussy was already soaking through my panties and into my extra tight, extra small, cuffed, jean bootie shorts.

(I normally wouldn't wear shorts like those to school, but lately, something has been stirring inside me. Something that wanted out in the most explosive way possible. Besides, so many guys couldn't keep their eyes off me when I wore my little shorts--Diana bought them for me--and lately, that kind of attention had been making my nipples ache until the only way to soothe them was to pinch them in when I was sure nobody was looking. I know I've been caught more than once, but I can't help it. It feels too good.)

As I was about to text Vicki, she texted me, saying, Did you get the message? I'll see you tonight?

Did I get what message? I narrowed my eyes and texted back, Did I get what message?

We're having a sleepover at Lana's.

A low, angry sigh rumbled through my throat.

"Miss Anderson," my pre-calculus teacher said, "are you texting in my class?"

"Yes," I said.

"Will you please stop?"

"No, sorry," I said, getting up and walking toward the classroom door. "I'll be back shortly, Mrs. Cooper."

Mrs. Cooper said nothing, but then I was the only student who could teach the class whenever we had a substitute teacher who was in over their head while trying to instruct us, so she gave me a lot of freedom.

Outside, at the back of the high school campus and walking toward the nearest restroom, I texted Vicki: What have you told your sister about us?

Can't talk, I'm in class.

Bullshit, I texted back, stopping around the corner from the restroom. After a minute, I texted Vicki a single question mark.

I told her about the video I showed you, she texted. Nothing else. I swear. Don't be mad at me, okay?

I turned off my phone. We hadn't spoken of what happened in the backseat of Vicki's car since that day, but that hadn't stopped us from visiting the sex clubs. During our last visit to a sex club, I had let Vicki sit next to me. While watching the show, this time it was a pair of slim Asian girls raw-bumping their bare clams together; I had let Vicki slip her hands down the front and back of my loose-fit cargo pants. She had petted my pussy from the front and back while kissing my neck. After I had come, we didn't speak of what I let her do to me during our drive home.

Resuming my walk, I caught the last glimpse of Mary, one of our senior cheerleaders, pulling her boyfriend Hank into the restroom behind her as I rounded the corner of the building I was walking along.

I hurried toward the restroom, slowing down when I reached the double doors. As quietly as I could, I pushed one of the doors inward, slipping inside and softly easing the door back into place as I listened to the hurried breathing and energetic laughter of Mary and her boyfriend.

A short hallway led into the restroom, no more than three steps in length, ending in a right turn leading to the porcelain sinks and stalls. I crept along the short hallway, pressing my little tits to the wall's black and white ceramic tiles, and I edged my head around the corner, looking into the restroom. The black-haired, big-titted cheerleader with the coltish legs was nowhere to be seen. Neither was her boyfriend, but looking in the wall-length mirror, I could see that only one stall had its door shut properly. The sounds of the two eighteen-year-old seniors (Hank may have been nineteen) were coming from that stall. One look in the mirrors above the sinks showed me their feet.

I stepped into the restroom, made my way to the first stall, slipped inside, and closed the door behind me as softly as possible. The door didn't make a sound, even when I turned the latch nor when I stepped onto the toilet seat and sat my butt down on the water tank. Once I was comfortable, I turned on my phone and its recorder.

I didn't know Mary or Hank the way Diana did. She knew everybody. Timmy knew Hank. Hank was on the football and baseball teams, worked on cars, and was at every cheerleading event, his eyes always on Mary's ass. But, if a guy was lucky enough to date a cheerleader in high school, I guess he was going to abuse the privilege for as long as he could, wasn't he? I would.

As I sat listening to Mary getting cock-stuffed by Hank, I imagined what they were doing by the sounds of their voices and what they said. I could picture Mary facing the wall, her hands on the water tank, shifting the lid against the rim of the tank. Hank would have flipped her short skirt onto her lower back, pulled her spankies, or whatever the fuck she wore under her skirt, down her thighs in a tight roll, along with her panties. He would have taken his thick cock, pushed the blunt head against her soft muff, and given her the D without much preparation. They were fucking during fifth period; they had to be in a hurry, and she was grunting hard.

"Huh, huh, huh, huh, huh," Mary panted a couple of stalls over.

"Fuck, yeah," Hank answered her, slapping his hips against her ass by the sound of it, just fucking the shit out of her as his belt jingled around his thighs.

I listened, my pussy growing wetter, making my panties sticky. Lately, I had been bringing extra shorts and panties to school, keeping them in my locker for whenever my dripping juices left me in need of a change of clothes.

"Fuck, I'm gonna come," Hank moaned.

"Yeah, baby, yeah," Mary grunted. "Come in my pussy. Come on, come in my pussy. Gimme lots of cum."

I smiled, my nipples tightening as I wondered what it would be like to say those words to a man while he was inside me, filling me...stretching me. I had to clench my eyes as thoughts of wrestling in my backyard came to me: Strong hands turning me over, arms picking me up, legs pushing me around, the weight of my--of a guy--pressing down into my lean body.

"Oh, yeahhhhh!" Hank moaned, filling the restroom with the sound of orgasmic pleasure.

After they left, I thought about pulling down my shorts and cotton, cheek-hugging panties and giving my pussy a quick massage, but the thought of playing with myself in the school restroom wasn't as sexy as listening to two people fucking. I looked at my phone for a minute, wondering if Vicki could get out of class, then I left the restroom and walked to my locker for fresh pair of panties.

Did Diana go through this?

Entry #3 - Getting Ready

When I met Diana at her car later that day, I noticed that her hair was a mess, and she had wrinkled her schoolgirl skirt. Honestly, my sister looked like she had been...well...she looked a mess.

"What's the surprise?" I asked her, keeping Vicki's slip a secret.

"I'll tell you later," Diana said.

I looked at her skirt and shook my head. "It doesn't make you feel strange that men--grown men--get off to girls in schoolgirl skirts?" I asked my sister, not quite hiding my smile. "Your looks aren't going to last forever."

"That's why I plan to marry a man twice my age," Diana said before putting her car into gear. "I'll always be young to him."

At home, she told me to shower. It wasn't like I was dirty, and I told her so, but she said, "Don't be a pain in my twat, just shower."

I had to laugh, but I needed a shower with how sticky I had gotten beneath my shorts. My second pair of panties hadn't lasted long. In the upstairs restroom, I took a cool shower, but I also left the shower door open as I used my phone's kickstand to prop it up on the sink as I played the video of Vicki's cousin Cindy getting plowed by her old man. It had taken me a week before I told Vicki to send me that video, and now I watched it a couple of times a day and always right before I went to bed. I didn't even bother wearing my panties to bed anymore. I slept with a towel beneath my butt most nights.

In the shower, with the semi-cool water running over my wiry body, I ran my hands over my small breasts, squeezing them even though there wasn't much to squeeze, but every time I pinched my nipples, my thighs shook. As I watched Cindy take her father's cock, a slow-building pulse grew within the center of my core, sending blood to my cheeks as my heartbeat rose. Then, that awful, empty feeling between my legs had me shifting my feet until I could take it no more. I dropped into a squat, spreading my knees wide, which opened my pussy.

It gave me goosebumps to be so open. I slipped my right hand down to clit from the front and my left hand down to my wet kitty from the rear, slipping my middle finger through my dewy slot. The tingling around my lips exploded outward, and I found myself coming faster than I ever had in my life. On shaky legs, I finished my shower.

"Dress as though you're going to a pajama party," Diana told me before I had my shower.

"Are we going to a pajama party?" I asked.

"Why are you trying to ruin my surprise?" she said, answering my question with a question.

So, I put on a pair of fuzzy girlfriend shorts with white laces that I tied in a bow, a small gray shirt with short sleeves, and my comfy, fuzzy-knitted house slippers. Beneath my shorts, I wore plain Calvin Kline cotton panties. Downstairs, I found Diana had dressed much the same, except she was wearing flower-printed jockey pajama shorts that couldn't hide the thong beneath them, and her cropped T-shirt had a Care Bear sitting on her chest. Oh, and her tits were much bigger than mine. Besides our hard nipples, the only other thing our breasts had in common was that neither of us was wearing a bra.

"Where's your overnight bag?" Diana asked me as I watched her go through Mom's liquor cabinet.

"Don't need one for this 'not a pajama party,'" I said, then I thought about how often I ruined my panties.

"You're such a boy."

"I'll pack one."

"Grab some stuff and put it in my bag," Diana said, nodding to her backpack. She pulled an unopened bottle of Grey Goose from Mom's cabinet as she continued to speak without looking at me. "Abbs, have you ever kissed a boy?"

"Why are you taking Mom's liquor?" I asked.

"A girl?" Diana asked, smiling.

Vicki, I thought, wanting to clench my fist in front of me.

"No," I said.

Diana nodded. I wanted to think that I knew her well enough to say that she didn't know what had happened between Vicki and me, but if she did, Vicki was dead a girl. A passing thought of asking the Man Upstairs to throw Vicki into a lake materialized within my gray matter. Or, I could get her banned from the sex clubs...for life. If Vicki had talked about us, then she'd never get to touch me again.

"You drink," Diana said.

It wasn't a question, so I didn't answer her.

"Bring your weed if you want," Diana said.

"Have you started smoking?" I asked.

Diana shook her head, saying, "Lana smokes when it's around."

"So, we're going to a pajama party at Lana's?"

Diana looked at me and laughed as she said, "Stop trying to ruin the surprise."

Entry #4 - Girls' Night

"Okay, open your eyes," Diana said as she pulled the car into Lana's driveway.

"I never closed them," I said, shaking my head.

"Surprise!" my sister said, laughing. "We're having a Girls' Night at Lana's house!"

I sighed. "What if I had plans?" I asked, but I was still laughing...a little.

"I knew you'd break them for me," Diana said. "We're sisters: It's what we do."

Lana's parents have a nice house, bigger than ours, but I guess that's what having two working parents gets a person. The home was three stories of white and gray affluence surrounded by manicured greens, trees on the sidewalks, and privacy fences around the front and back lawns. She had a pool, a pool house, and a two-story guesthouse, and it was to the guesthouse we went, even though her parents weren't home.

"She lives in the guesthouse, doesn't she," I said to Diana, who opened Lana's front door without knocking, locked it behind us, then led us through the house and into the backyard as the sun faded and the blue of late evening darkened the sky.

"She's a lucky girl," Diana said.

The glass-paneled doors to the guesthouse were already open as we walked down the lamp-lined, cobblestone path leading from the back of the main house to the guesthouse. Inside, Lana and Viki were playing ping-pong in the space between the living room and the kitchen. Lana had dressed in a light pink, buttoned-up sleep shirt with a rounded hem, exposing her legs from her upper thighs to her little feet. Vicki was wearing light blue pajama pants with white bunnies and a light blue shirt with a pink-eyed, white bunny on her chest. The sun hadn't completely set yet, and everyone had dressed for bed. How very girly of us.

"Honey, I'm home!" Diana said as we crossed the guesthouse's threshold.

"Pause!" Lana shouted, catching the ping-pong ball and slapping her paddle down on the table. She turned around and rushed towards Diana.

Vicki gave me a tight-lipped, cringe-smile. I stared at her, narrowing my eyes a little, but then they widened when Lana and my sister embraced, smashing their titties together. Their arms went around each other's shoulders, and they leaned forward, pressing their lips together. It was the first time that Diana had kissed a girl in front of me, but I had seen that no-tongue familiarity between Diana and another person before, and while that berfore kiss had surprised me, I hadn't let it show. It was a kiss Diana had shared with Timmy before school this morning, in the kitchen, though there was more passion in the kiss she had shared with our brother.

Passion with our brother, I thought as the girls ended their embrace. Did Timmy know how Diana kissed Lana? Would he care? Should he care?

"Okay," Diana said. "Who's ready to play spin the bottle?"

Spin the bottle?

What the fuck?

#20 Abbey

Girls' Night Two

Entry #1 - Spin the Bottle

"What do you mean 'spin the bottle'?" I asked.

Lana and Diana laughed before Diana said, "For drinks, kinky girl."

My fucking sister, only she could make my cheeks heat up. Don't make fun of me, I wanted to say, but what I said was, "That's what I thought." Then, I stuck my tongue out.

Diana laughed.

And here I was, a little kid again, in the shadow of my more developed older sister, who all the boys melted over and all the girls envied.

"Pour me a drink," I said.

"First, we spin the bottle, sis," Diana said.

"Why are you calling me 'sis'?"

"Because I like the sound of it," Diana whispered to me in a way that gave me goosebumps.

Our game of spin the bottle, played on one half of the ping pong table, wasn't much of a game. After each spin, the girl who drank didn't play the next round, but the last girl had to drink twice. That ended up being me. On an empty stomach, the heat hit me quickly, as did the buzz. After another round, where I finished last again, we took a break.

"Hey, you feeling okay?" Lana asked me.

I narrowed my brows, set my lips, and gave her a nod that said: "Yeah, everything is fine."

"Lana, show me what you picked out for later," Diana said.

"We'll be right back," Lana said.

I watched them walk through the guesthouse toward the staircase leading up to the bedrooms. I looked at Vicki after the other girls were gone. I narrowed my eyes, and while I wouldn't say Vicki wilted, she did shrink a little, pulling her shoulders inward and lowering her head.

"What?" Vicki asked.

"What did you tell them?"

"Nothing," she said, "I swear."

"Tell me," I said, leaning forward. "Don't make me call my"--I squeezed my eyes shut--"you know who I'd call--the Man Upstairs."

"Why do you threaten me?" Vicki asked, her voice low. "You don't have to call him. I thought we were closer than that."

"I don't know what we are." I took a deep breath. "Sorry."

"Tell me the truth this time. Is he your lover?"

I shook my head. "All hell would break loose if I fucked him." I took a deep breath. Would he be in my life more if I did fuck him? (But he'd never try to do that to me, ever.) "What did you tell Lana?"

"Fine," Vicki said. "She knows I showed you the video of her and our uncle." Vicki cringed for a second. "By it made her really excited. I think she plans on showing some of them to us tonight. Diana's seen them, so there's no point keeping them a secret."

I sighed.

"Lana gets really turned on when she thinks of incest."

So do we.

"Have you and Lana ever...?" I asked as my nipples tightened.

Vicki shook her head, saying, "Not... yet."

"Fuck me," I said under my breath. "Does she know what I let you do to me?"

"No, maybe, I don't know," Vicki said, then added as my face darkened, "I promise I didn't tell her, but I don't know what she hears in my voice when I talk about you."

"Do you talk about me a lot?" I asked, tightening my insides against the warmth growing down there.

Vicki shrugged.

"What does that mean?" I asked, my voice low as I frowned at her, my eyes focusing on her mouth.

"I'm sorry."

As Vicki's lips moved, I felt myself leaning into her, but I'd never reach her with the corner of the table between us. I stopped myself. I needed some THC in my blood.

"I need some weed."

"Outside," Vicki said. "We should smoke out there."

Entry #2 - Skinny Dipping

I took a long hit from my black glass pipe, plugging the carb hole and watching the bowl glow deep orange in the dark blue night. Letting go of the hole, I took a deep pull, filling my lungs with weed before handing the pipe over to Vicki. With four shots of vodka already in me, I waved Vicki off when she tried to hand me the pipe again. As I released the smoke, I walked toward Lana's grotto-inspired pool, shaped like an ink stain with underwater lamps set with ever-changing colors. I sat at the edge of the pool, lowering my feet and shins into the warm water.

"Sorry we took so long," Diana said behind me.

I nodded.

"Can I have a hit, Abbey?" Lana asked.

I lifted my arm with all but my forefinger curled into a fist. She must have taken it for the yes it was meant to because I heard her hit the pipe before she thanked me.

"Is it skinny dipping time already?" Diana asked.

"Yeah!" Lana said.

Then my sister streaked by me, her nude body springing from the edge of the pool arced forward before her hands parted the water, and under she went. The lights beneath the pool were pink at that moment, and they played off her naked skin, her body shimmering and swaying as she swam away from me before breaking the water's surface. Diana shook her hair, treading water with her long, sculpted legs, then she turned to me, smiled, and laughed.

Lana's semi-tanned body came next. She jumped from the edge at a full run, going feet first into the water, her big breasts looking bigger beneath the surface of the pool. Vicki walked over to me. She sat beside me, as naked as her cousin, and she dipped her legs into the pool almost to her knees.