Anderson Family Journals #19 to 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For you," Diana said, sliding her left hand around my body and placing the water bottle next to me on the cover.

"Thanks," I said. "I'm not much of a drinker."

Diana gave me a hug.

We lay there for a little bit before I asked, "What if I hadn't...you know...."

"Been into what we did tonight?" Diana finished for me.

"Yeah."

"We would have stopped," Diana said. "But, Lana didn't say you freaked out when Vicki first showed you the videos. She's a bad girl, that Vicki."

"Lana tells you everything?"

"Yep."

"What else did Vicki tell Lana?"

"That you were into it." Diana gave me another hug. "I'm guessing that wasn't everything Vicki could have told Lana, is it?"

I said nothing.

Diana hugged me, holding me close.

"I'm not a lesbian," I said.

"Neither am I." Diana laughed quietly against the back of my head. "I think you're like me: Sexually adventurous, but if you're going to be with someone, it's going to be a man." She kissed the back of my head. "Women are fun. Men are forever."

I said nothing.

"Speaking of men, smart girl," Diana whispered, "Have you ever kissed a man?"

"No," I said, my voice low.

"Do you want to?"

"Yes."

"Tomorrow morning," Diana said, her voice flowing into my lobe, swirling around my ear, then descending into my mind, "I'm going to kiss Timmy. I want you to watch us. If you want to kiss our brother the way I do, let me know."

I said nothing, and Diana and I went to bed, the pair of us naked, with me under the covers and her atop them.

Entry #6 - Siblings Kiss

We left Lana's house early the next morning. My head fucking killed. Someone was tossing sticks of dynamite into the center of my brain, and the explosions ringed outward while mushrooming upward--I was not happy. Diana kissed Lana goodbye, but I only nodded at Vicki, who frowned, but she didn't try to kiss me. We drove home, mostly in silence, with Diana patting my knee and telling me I'd feel better after breakfast.

"You didn't drink that much," she had said. "I called Timmy. He's already in the kitchen."

Once home, we found out that Mom was staying home from work. She was exhausted, Timmy told us, after we had showered and changed into the clothes we would wear to school. I still felt like shit, but I took some Aspirin and prayed that it would kick in the moment it landed in my stomach.

As I sat at the breakfast table, eating a hot sauce drenched, sausage, cheese, and fried egg sandwich Timmy had made us, Diana got up and walked over to our brother, who stood by the kitchen island, watching us eat. My sister took my brother's cheeks in her hands and pulled him down to her as she leaned her sleek body into his so far that she had to get onto her toes as he leaned backward.

Their lips touched, their mouths opened, and their tongues danced as they stood with their profiles to me. Sunlight from the kitchen window shined over them in golden rays, bathing them in a nimbus of light. As I watched them, my sister seemed to merge with my brother, and Timmy let it happen. He looked so big and strong with his arms wrapped around her small waist, and she looked so sleek and beautiful next to him in her ultra-short white shorts and a small, blue and white striped shirt. I wanted to cry. I'd never look that amazing next to anyone.

Watching their lips slide together, I saw that my brother was hesitant at first, but his passion grew as Diana forced him to her rhythm. They both looked so...in love.

I watched my siblings in silence as my heartbeat rose, pushing heat through my body, turning my cheeks pink. Timmy looked at me when the kiss ended, and the pink in my cheeks grew to a blazing red. I could feel my heartbeat hammering throughout my entire body. Below my waist, I was so fucking warm....

"I got to go," I said, getting up from the table. "See you guys at school."

"Hey, we'll talk later," Diana said as I left the kitchen.

I didn't get that far, though. My head hurt too much. I rode in the backseat of Diana's car on our way to school. As I left the car that morning, I looked my brother in the eyes, though I didn't know what I was trying to say to him. Kissing Diana in the way he had...? I guess I could understand how a man, almost any man, would have trouble denying her whatever it was she desired.

What did I desire?

Entry #7 - Before Bed

Before I went to sleep that night, while Timmy was in the shower, I walked into Diana's room and said, "Yes, I want to kiss him."

"Kiss who?"

"Our brother."

* * * * *

Next time on the Anderson Family Journals: Back to Timmy.

If you've read this far, click a 5 star.

Thanks for reading.