Anderson Family Journals #22 to 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spanked the side of her ass cheek again.

"Mmm," Prisha moaned. "Yeah, spank my ass, you nasty man."

Spank.

"Yeah!"

Spank, spank, spank.

I slid my hand between her legs, palm up, my middle finger feathering her perineum before slipping into the steamy puddle of cum between her thighs.

"Oh, fuck," Prisha sighed. "Oh, fuck, that feels good!"

The inner swells of her pussy closed around my finger as I sunk its length into her warm tunnel. Fuck, she was hot and wet in there and so slippery, her juices thick and slick. I ground my cock against her couch, moaning into her cunny, and I licked downward from her clit. My tongue parted her pink curtains, finally hitting my finger where it lay buried up her hot slot. Right on top of my finger, I pushed my tongue into her pussyhole as far as it would go, then licked all around, making sloppy wet noises as I pleased her small opening.

"Fuck, your sister taught you well--fuck!"

I spanked the side of her ass hard.

"Your sister and your mother," she gasped, "have taught you how to eat some pussy, baby."

"You like that?" I asked, pulling my mouth away from her cunny. "You like it when mothers take their sons between their legs?" I pressed my tongue against the gleaming gem peeking out from her clitoral hood.

"Yes," Prisha humped her hips at me. "God, fuck, yes--I love incest! My father, and my brothers, they used to share me--god!"

Holy shit, I thought as I fastened my lips around her pussy pearl and sucked. She quivered, her whole body shook, and her big tits swung from left to right, their weight heavy on her chest as they buoyed side to side. I moaned against her twat as I slid a second finger into her tight pussyhole. Prisha threw her right leg up, hooking her ankle over the back of the couch. Her left leg swung outward at a lewd angle as she opened her labia to me.

"Mmm, mmm, hmm, umm, uh," Prisha whimpered and moaned. A second later, she gasped as I licked her thighs, then I nibbled her clit; all the while, I pumped her pussy with two fingers and curled their tips against the underside of her mound as they went in and out of her body. My motions feathered her G-spot as my tongue circled her clitty time and again.

"Fuck, your mother's a lucky fucking woman," she whined.

Her insides seemed to swell and shake. Prisha grabbed her big tits in her hands and squeezed, dragging her thumbs and fingers upward until she could pinch her nipples and pull them away from her titties. A loud, pleasure-filled groan rumbled through her throat. As I ate her pussy, she pressed her feet into the couch and floor and pushed her sopping wet clam against my mouth, feeding me her softness as I finger-fucked and pussy-lapped at the meat between her tapered thighs.

"Shit, oh, shit yeah," Prisha gasped. "I'm gonna come. Oh, god, you're making this pussy"--she gasped--come!"

Liquid flooded my mouth in a hot stream of cream that left my chin wet and her couch stained. She arched her entire body upward, everything between her shoulders and feet hung in the air, and I slid my fingers from her gash, cupped her ass cheeks, and buried my tongue in her snatch as deeply as I could, completely wetting my face in her pussy juices.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, holy fuck," Prisha moaned, her words turning into whispers before fading away to little quivers of breath.

Holy fuck was right.

As she lay on her back with her eyes closed and her long hair fanned about the snow-white cushion under her head, I rose to my knees. I tossed my shirt aside and pushed my shorts down my thighs, my thick cock springing outward, iron-hard and forge-hot.

"Do you want this, Prisha?" I gasped, stroking my cock and wetting its big fucking shaft with her pussy juices. "C'mon, Momma, tell me what you want."

Prisha opened her eyes, and they went wide.

"Do you want this big dick?"

"Yes," Prisha gasped, her breasts rising and falling as her breathing quickened. "I want that big fucking dick."

"Am I bigger than your husband?"

Prisha nodded her head.

"Tell me," I said and spanked her pussy, slapping my mushroom tip against her clit.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Your dick is bigger than my husband's." She licked her lips. "A lot bigger, you big-dicked, wrestling stud."

I held my cock below the head and pushed it down through her clam as slowly as possible. Her caramel lips parted, their softness melting like butter as my tip pushed against the pink seam behind them. My glans found her hot little hole and pushed inward, kissing that rubbery, wet opening. Prisha's breathing deepened, and the heat around my crown tightened my sack. I pushed into her delicious wetness, my knob stretching her pussy walls with a tight, cock-tingling friction.

"Uh," Prisha grunted, low and guttural, as my head popped into her muff. "Oh, fuck--that's a big dick."

I moaned and pushed my prick into the creamy depths of her tight-little cunny tunnel. Her pussy muscle hugged me, pulling at my skin, adding a pleasure-filled strain to the crown of my cock as she squeezed my shaft in her silky tightness. The Team Mom was so wet it felt like her insides were licking my cock, especially along the underside of my mushroom tip.

Whimpers and moans and the slapping of my pubic mound against Prisha's moans filled the room. She kept her legs spread wide as I worked my fuck-pipe between her thighs, her pink lips stretching to almost white as she opened for my thickness. I fed my cock into her slowly, not letting her close her legs around me as I placed my hands on her inner thighs right next to her outer folds. Her moans turned to grunts when I pulled back and hammered her caramel cunt with several hard strokes, really making the bitch feel it, then whispers of pleasure left her lips as I slowed my thrusts and circled my cock into her from new angles.

"Uh, uh, uh, Timmy, fuck," she whimpered. "You're gonna make my son fuck me like this, aren't you?"

I let go of her thighs and hugged her body around her waist, lifting her as I sat my ass on my heels and raised her butt into the air. She wrapped her legs around me, locking her ankles behind me and arching her back, throwing her arms up and backward along the couch's cushions. I rowed her body into me as I humped my cock forward, looking down to watch her almost hairless muff swallow the length of my shaft over and over again. Squishy wet sounds fluttered from her pussy with every inward stroke, and the tip of my cock tingled with the need to come as her pussy lips gripped my shaft tight.

I gasped and moaned, I started to sweat, her big tits swayed and bounced, and I leaned over to suck them into my mouth one at a time. Prisha gasped as I sunk into her deepest depths, touching a wall of pussy flesh her husband never could. I moved my lips to her mouth as I ground the spongy head of my cock against the soft meat within her hole, making her pussy even juicer with each stroke.

"I'm going to come again," Prisha gasped while our tongues danced, and my hips rocked my cock into her firm body.

I fucked her MILF pussy faster, my cock tingling and my balls trembling as the cum within them readied for release. My cock swelled as Prisha whimpered and came, her soft cries charging the room. She dug her fingers into my ass, pushing into my muscles, so I pumped her pussy harder and faster, riding her through her orgasm. As she lay gasping, my body stiffened, and I threw my hips into her with a wild energy, feeding her limp body my cock as she grunted beneath my final assault on her cum-dripping snatch.

"Not in me, Timmy," Prisha begged me in a panting voice. "Don't come in me. Uh, fuck, uh--uh-uh-uh--come on my stomach." She gasped. "Come on my tits. Timmy, fuck come on--oh fuck--come on my tits, baby! Come on my tits!"

My body shook, and I pulled out just in time to shoot my first rope of jizz across her body. The first milky splash landed between her breasts, reaching as far as her neck, and the second sprayed forward across her stomach. I grabbed my cock and jerked it, crawling up her body and painting her with wild droplets of spurting cum. She raised her hands, catching my hips just as I shot the last of my load across her lips and chin.

"Open," I said, voice rasping. "Open your fucking mouth."

Prisha did as she was told, and I brushed the head of my prick across her chin and lips, coating my tip in sperm before sliding it into her mouth.

"Mmm-um," Prisha moaned, the sound wet and thick with her saliva.

"Oh, fuck," I gasped, "that's a hot fucking mouth." I moaned several times as her tongue worked the tip of my dick. "Let me just--god, damn--fuck your mouth for a bit." And so I pumped the head and neck of my cock against her tongue, gasping as my sensitive glans trembled and begged me to stop.

But Prisha swallowed my knob and licked around the head, cleaning me off, and just because I could, I pushed my still-hard cock deeper into her mouth until she gagged. When I pulled out of her mouth, I told her to stick out her tongue. She did, and I squeezed the last of my beaded pearls onto her tongue's surface and watched her swallow every last drop of jizz I had given her.

"Good fucking mommy," I said, brushing my softening cock-log over her cheeks.

She smiled and blushed, her eyes watching me as she lay naked and freshly fucked beneath me.

After, as I sat on her coffee table, she seemed to be waiting for me to say something. It took me a second to realize what she wanted now.

"So," I said, "now that we're comfortable with each other--"

A silky, purr-like sound tumbled from her lips.

"--let's talk about getting your son's cock between your legs."

Timmy out.

#24 Timmy

Prisha's Desire

The Plan

As we discussed the "hows" of Prisha getting her son between her legs, my cock grew hard again. I picked her up and carried the Indian MILF upstairs to her shower. I had her pressed into the corner of her glass, and white-marble stall, her legs around my sides with her breasts level with my mouth. She dug her fingers into my shoulders for balance, and I sucked her dark nipples between my lips, licking and chewing on her thick nubs as if I could magick some milk out of them.

"Mmm, so, how--ooh--are we going to get my son to fuck me?" Prisha moaned. "I need some incest so much."

Fuck me.

My cock was on the rise, thickening, swelling, and lengthening, my shaft a bit sore after already coming twice in the day. After catching one of Prisha's nipples between my teeth and hearing her gasp when I stretched the rubbery nub outward, my cock said, fuck it, and pointed straight up beneath the wet folds of her slippery twat. I lowered her body, letting her crescents of tender flesh graze my knob. I shuddered, she shivered, and her silky folds parted to give my crown a warm, wet kiss made from MILF-lust.

"You gonna fuck me again?" Prisha pouted. "Fuck me while we talk about my son?"

"Maybe," I said, teasing her hole with my tip. "Does your son know you want to fuck him?" I could have called him "Justin', but I knew what this MILF wanted to hear.

"I don't know," Prisha said. "Maybe. Don't all of you boys know what we want?"

I rowed her body back and forth, her pussy crease slipping along the tip of my prick. I shivered and squirted a drop of pre-cum into her pink well.

"Maybe," I said. "With those bikinis you wear at our private mother/son parties."

Prisha smiled, crimson adding a warm layer to her honey-gold cheeks. "You boys like those?"

I eased Prisha's pussy over half of my knob.

"Uh," she moaned, staring me in the eye. "I guess you--uh--do."

"Whose idea was it to wear the bikinis?"

"We were drinking," Prisha panted. "It was a dare. The idea belongs to all of us, some of us. I don't know which mom suggested it first. Mmm, your dick feels good. I don't--uh--remember."

I had the head and neck of my hard cock inside her twat while the rest of my shaft swelled with a hot, all-to-stiff ache that needed soothing. Even with the water running over us, I was sure I could feel the runnels of her cunny juices flowing down my shaft.

"Your bikinis are all we talk about at the parties," I said. "We talk about them at school, fuck, at practice."

"We see--mmm--you boys staring at our cunts," Prisha said, panting. "Our cameltoes. It makes us wet." She bit her lip as another inch of stiffness slid into her muff. "We get drunk and talk--mmm, fuck me--about how much we--oh--want your dicks inside us."

I moaned and pumped my hips upward, fucking half of my throbbing rod into Prisha's defenseless pussy. She grunted at the sudden invasion of fuck-meat into her little, warm hole.

"Have you tried to seduce your son yet?" I asked, my cock slipping and sloshing through the bulging lips between Prisha's inner thighs.

"Mmm," Prisha said, turning her head and moaning, then looking back at me with a trembling face as I fed her my dick. "I wear--uh--tiny clothes." She gasped as I pulled her pussy down on my cock hard. "I--uh--hug and kiss him a lot! I try to--uh, uh, uh--get him to cuddle with--oh--me!"

She closed her eyes. I held her by her ass and piston-fucked my prick into her for half a dozen strokes, grunting the entire time, her body shaking from my thrusts. When I backed off, I lifted her so that her cunny lips kissed the tip of my prick again.

"What else?" I asked. "What else do you fucking do?"

"I wear small skirts and no panties while his father is home," she whispered. "Tight shorts that hug my pussy--they show off my cameltoe. I tease him without letting his father see me doing it." She shook her head as I slowly pushed my cock back into her until our pubic mounds pressed together. As my cock came to rest in her warm guts, she grunted. "Fuck, I bet you're bigger than my son."

"Does it matter?"

"No," Prisha gasped, shaking her head. "But don't--fuck--show off in front of him if you are. Please?"

"Never," I said, heat warming my cheeks. "Does your son notice how you dress?"

Prisha nodded. "He blushes and has a difficult time talking to me when my nipples are hard, or my pussy is showing for him."

I pulled out of her cunny and pumped back in, the hot water against my skin relaxing my muscles as the heat between Prisha's legs soothed the ache in my shaft. I fucked her slowly, pushing all the way in and turning my hips in a circle, rubbing her cunny from different angles, before I pulled out and then went back in. Prisha's breath came quicker and heavier, a soft panting that matched the throbbing pussy hugs across the length of my shaft.

"Has he ever tried to touch you?" I asked, starting to breathe heavily. "Fuck, your pussy is so fucking hot, momma."

"He hasn't," Prisha said. "But after--oh, yeah--the tanning with your--mother!--he doesn't flinch when I kiss him on the lips goodnight anymore. Oh, fuck, fuck me with that big dick."

I turned the Indian MILF away from the wall, holding her underneath the spray of water. She closed her eyes, tilted her head forward, then opened them, staring into my eyes with an under-lidded pound my fucking pussy hard stare. I bounced her up and down on my cock as I pumped my hips up and down, her titties swaying and shaking as the loud slapping of our groins filled the shower.

"Does your son drink?" I asked.

Prisha shook her head.

"Would you let him?"

She bit her lower lip and whimpered as I sped up, but she managed to nod her head. A glazed, liquid-like film coated her eyes as I pumped her pretty pussy faster, harder, building the tingling within my balls and the heat between her legs.

"I have an idea," I moaned. "After our shower and we move whatever needs moving, we'll--"

"My husband moved everything last night," Prisha whimpered, holding me tight. "I'm going to--mmm--lie about forgetting to fuckin' tell you. Oh, god, I'm gonna come again!"

I groaned and set Prisha down. She whimpered as my cock slipped out of her hole, then gasped as I spun her around and pushed her against the wall. I slid my left arm under her arm, over her breasts, and took hold of her throat. She gasped. I grabbed my cock with my right hand, slid the knob between her thick cheeks, rubbed her asshole as I did, found the juicy pink opening at the bottom of her slit, and fucked my prick into her velvety tightness without finesse.

"Uh, fuck," she grunted. "Fuck!"

"We're going to tan again," I said, moaning. "And wait for your son to come home to catch us."

"Yeah, oh yeah," Prisha said. "Tell me!"

"Wear your smallest, stringiest bikini for him."

"I have a micro bikini--oh fuck, you're fucking me hard, boy."

I grunted and grabbed onto her hip with my right hand. I pushed my cock into her and pulled it out, slapped her ass with my hips, pumped her pussy full of my prick, then spanked her hard, making her ass shake.

"Wear that little fucking bikini," I growled in her ear. "We're going to get your son--"

"Yes!"

"--drunk, and then he's going to fuck you."

"Yes, oh yes, drunk fuckin' incest is the best!"

I shut up and listened to the mother of my friend moan as I pumped her snatch hard enough from behind to make her stand on her toes. She told me how her father used to make her drink before him, and her brothers used to gangbang her. I listened, grinding my cock into her, spanking her ass, getting carried away with how excited her stories--true or not--made me. I reached around her waist, cupped her nearly-hairless pussy, and pressed my fingers against her slit. My cock grazed my fingertips. I pulled them back up, found Prisha's jewel, and circled her love-nub as I humped my cock into her muff with a matching rhythm.

"Uh-uh-uh," Prisha moaned. "Uh, fuck, oh, fuck--yeah! You're fucking my pussy good, Timmy."

"Have you ever been DP'd?" I gasped as the very tip of my dick shivered, and a tingling pulse shot down to my balls.

"Yes," Prisha gasped. "It's so fucking intense!"

"I want to DP you with your son!"

"Yes--fuck yes! Oh god, I'm coming!"

As she came, so did I, and I forgot to pull out of pussy, filling her creamy insides with my hot jizz. I fell back onto the shower's marble-tiled floor, my cock slipping wetly from her gash. Prisha hugged the wall, trembling and gasping, her body wet from head to toe. She turned and looked down at me, her yoga-toned muscles taut from the strain of taking my cock so hard. She widened her stance, pressed her fingers to her pussy lips, and spread those soft folds open. I watched, fascinated as thick globs of my spunk fell from her pussyhole, splattering against the marble before swimming down the drain.

"Holy fuck," I said, "I'm living in a porno."

Prisha laughed. "Do you want to lick the rest out of me?"

I had eaten my own creampie out of my sister before, and so I rose to my knees and opened my mouth, and extended my tongue....

Later, Prisha and I waited in her backyard near the pool. She lay on her back in a lounge chair wearing a bright pink bikini that only covered her nipples, areolas, and inner pussy lips with rectangular bits of cloth. And the floss circling her hips connected above the crack of her ass and disappeared between her round cheeks so that her ass looked naked to the human eye. When her cheeks parted, I could see the sides of her caramel-skinned asshole.

"All of the mothers own a suit or two like this," Prisha said, smiling with her eyes hidden by a pair of pitch-black sunglasses. "And we can't wait to wear them for you boys." She smiled at me. "And thanks to you, we'll soon be able to."

I smiled and waited for Justin to return from wherever the hell he was. According to Prisha and the text she had sent him, he would be arriving home within half an hour.

Timmy out.